How many times have you watched the trailer for BotW?

How many times have you watched the trailer for BotW?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkHtziJgFJI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not many
I've watched the 7 or so hours of livestream coverage over 20 times at least.
I am lonely

Twice, for some reason BOTW seems to be an afterthought for me.

Probably cause I know what exactly the game is gonna be.

Zero.
I already know I'm getting it. Where's the sense in spoiling myself at this point?

I wish I could have your will
The closest I could go to a media blackout was for the latest American Godzilla. Didnt get a look at it until the movie and I was so very pleased with everything MUTO and Godzilla. But fuck the army shit, so dull.

Go to /fit/, read up, and start training.

Don't let your life pass you by!

It's a really good trailer with very little to spoil, I'd recommend it.

to answer OP, I've watched it a lot of fucking times, I haven't counted

I've watched it once, haven't watched anything else because I don't like spoilers.

Thanks namefriend. I'm plenty fit and secure in my solitude atm though, the reason for watching it so many times just had to be known.

Once, from what I've seen of the game, this is going to be either my least favorite or second least favorite 3D Zelda

The wolf thing really rubs me the wrong way. It should not be DLC.

what's your least favorite at the moment, and why would this be lower than that?

I watch it whenever I get the main theme stuck in my head. Why aren't their any sound fx free rips or decent recreations yet?

I just saw this musci analysis, very much related to the trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=CkHtziJgFJI
Just a lot of neat touches throughout from the short look we got, I cant wait for more.

If they're going to have Wolf Link in the game I'm hoping they'll have other companion dogs who can tag along with Link for those of us who won't be able to get a Wolf Link amiibo. Having different breeds of dogs, some of which are better at hunting while others are better at sniffing out treasure for example, would also be pretty cool.

In addition to the dogs we could also have a female sniper friend and a small mecha companion that we can ride around in.

I want to FUCK that wolf! I want to watch link GET FUCKED BY that wolf!!

Wind Waker, I just don't like the massive amount of empty space. Never been a huge fan of open world games, I prefer smaller destinations with maps that are easy to commit to memory. And even then it's not like I think WW is a bad game, it's just the Zelda game that I enjoyed the least

gotcha, I can see how this game could bring about similar feelings based on the bit seen in the trailer. I'm optimistic there's more to it and a lot of the areas and travel will be fun and memorable.

If you're one of the six people who own a Wii U, Wind Waker HD fixes that "open ocean" problem with the speed sail.

Too many times to count of course.

I only watched the first one like once. I'm over zelda desu. Im gonna get it but im keeping my expectations low, hopefully it suprises me by being somewhat enjoyable