Is this the only 12/10 game ever created?

Is this the only 12/10 game ever created?

-12/10 maybe

more like shit/10 lol

it's a 8-9/10 to be fair.

Somewhere there's a lonely bridge missing its trolls.

Divinity Original Sin > TW3

Stay mad, toilet cleaners.

>toilet cleaners have to defend their country's literal national treasure on an anime image board
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Not with that combat. Its an 8/10.
Worth a pirate if you want to play an RPG.

it's a 10/10 and anyone who tells you differently is just trying to be "cool"

maybe i should finally play this game for more than 30 minutes

people always say it's super good and stuff but i get bored early in the game. of course every game i've played in the last few years has bored me.

maybe i'm just growing out of video games. it's depressing to think that something that provided me so much joy and so many friendships for the first 22-23 years of my life is now boring

>yfw this game is on a stamp because its the only positive thing their country has ever produced

>yfw toilet cleaners have more creative and technical skill than the entire world of game development
REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK

I'd say it's a solid 5/7

I will give it a 9/10 but only because I managed to play it for 200 hours along with all the DLC.

It's not though. It has some moments but the combat really could have used more work, a lot of the side quests are garbage that you have to do in order to level so you don't get stomped, and the ending of the main story was really anticlimactic and didn't involve Geralt at all which was dissapointing. Also playing as Ciri(while she is best girl) was dumb and diverted focus off the protagonist Geralt.

All the haters have been playing the console version. 12/10

Roll,duck,dodge, dip and if you can dodge a ball you can occasionally attack but watch out I'm going to throw a wrench!

>playing without hairworks on

Base game 7/10

HoS 9.5/10

BaW 6.5/10

Why are Witcherfags so insufferable?

base 7, hos 9.5, baw 8.5

>take errand simulator
>tack brief narratives onto the bookends of the errands
>everyone raves

I liked it but I'm realistic about what it was. I'd rather have a tighter linear experience than an "open world" which is really just a handful of pregenerated quests strewn about.

I wish we had gotten 4-5 hubs instead of a pretty barren open world. Might have lost a few quests along the way but it would have brought it up from a 8 to 9.5/10

>he works on Nasa
Nice job.