Do you ever feel bad when a game character dies?

Do you ever feel bad when a game character dies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-oxfyOeR8w
eurogamer.net/articles/2014-05-09-how-are-segas-video-games-selling
youtu.be/0IUKvE1Utj8?t=4m24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pc wins again

No because I'm not a faggot.

Burn in hell, gypsy kike

All the time.

Western culture always treats death like a spectacle, it's hard not to feel bad.

I didn't feel bad about Isara because she died in the stupidest way possible.

Were Darcsens Gypsies or Jews? I was never sure.

>Looking at your sister's grave
>IN HD

The sniper was behind Rosie, so why the hell did he shoot Isara? Hell, he probably could have got Welkin with a little more patience.

I am fucking pissed.

I am even more pissed as fuck that Welkin didn't seem like he gave a fuck.

>The sniper was behind Rosie, so why the hell did he shoot Isara?
Because Rosie needed her poorly-written, forced character development.

But she was already about to shake hands with Isara and become friends. Seems unnecessary.

Rosie is a better character anyways.

I'd like to think he just cried when he was alone. But he had too much composure at that funeral.

>Alright if I can kill this Commander Welkin kid we'll probably win the war
>Shot's lined up
>Wait
>Is that a FUCKING DARCSEN
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The one thing that the anime handled better and points out.

They were actually supposed to represent modern guilty white people, the valkyrur manipulating the narrative to appear as victims of some darcsen caused calamity were the jews :^)

What happened in the anime?

Alice gets pissed at Welkin for holding it in, they go shoot up the Imp fucks while retaking Bruhl then Welks goes into his house, gets hit by waves of memories while looking around and breaks down crying.

Welkin doesn't know what perimeter security is. He regularly has what amounts to staff meeting in open, unsecured spaces. No wonder Isara and Alicia both get shot by snipers.

I'll never forgive VC for killing Isara.

to be fair Alicia got shot by a friendly

She was too good for this world.

Except that not only did PC get the game SIX WHOLE YEARS LATER, and not only did the PS4 receive a port that DESTROYS the PC version, Sega then took the PC version's money to fund the console exclusive sequel. That's on top of Sega outright refusing to put Yakuza or Project Diva, their biggest games, on PC.

PC never wins.

The anime handles the scene exceptionally well. Shame everything else about the anime is an abomination

No. =)

The PS4 port is worse bro.

Shit. I just started playing the PS4 remaster. I have made an error opening this thread.

Also I just completed the mission in the desert where you first encounter Maximillian and Selvaria. Goddamn it. I was fine until Selvaria arrived. I was not prepared and some of my troops were stranded on the other side of the Batomys. I failed my squad. I failed Walter. I failed Yoko. I failed Karl AND Lynn.

People died in that mission for me too. I said I was gonna let them stay dead, but then Welkin died and I game over'd. My last save was from before the mission started, and I instinctively stayed away from that trench.

Sorry you got spoiled, man. Enjoy Isa while you still have her.

>he PS4 receive a port that DESTROYS the PC version

PC pros:
cheaper
can use mouse(it works well)
up to 144hz(they fixed all fps bugs)
high resolution(easy as fuck to run it higher than 4k)
shader mods
AA/AF
mods(rebalance mod, panty mod, high poly character swap, mod to remove the border, HD UI/border mod, mod to remove crosshatch shader)

PS4 pros:
uhh.....

>their biggest games, on PC.
Sega makes more money from their exclusives PC games than their console games though.

>panty mod
Tell me more, senpai.

>high poly character swap
Tell me a lot more.

No it's not. It has better texture filtering, draw distance is improved, and the world is reflected in the water on PS4. PC is just a straight PS3 port.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-oxfyOeR8w

I still don't understand how people can say that Sega "cares about PC" when most of their in house games are console only. Capcom cares more about PC than Sega does.

Yeah. PC makes them SOOOO much money, they have to keep making PS4 exclusives. If PC made them so much money, it'd be smart of them to port Yakuza to PC, maybe then the franchise wouldn't be a niche franchise in the west.

I revived a character with a save editor. you tell me.

>It has better texture filtering
No it doesn't The PC versions forces FXAA so at 1080p the game looks like ass but you can play the game at 8k if you want, it's significantly more crisp than the PS4 version.

PC also has reflections and the draw distance is identical on both versions.

>I still don't understand how people can say that Sega "cares about PC"
It makes them more money. There are PC exlucives just like there are console exclusives, no need to grape out on me. Total War is better than Yakuza, literally objectively.

I made a red pants mod and the game uses cutscene models you can swap in for gameplay.

Sometimes yes. OP was just cringe worthy tho.

>It makes them more money.

Again, is that why their rehashed western non-game garbage is the only shit to come to PC, while they may or may not drop a port of an in-house game from a decade ago? Sega is Japanese. The Japanese hate PC. End of discussion.

>End of discussion.
You realize that I proved you were right?

SEGA makes more money on PC yet you say they don't care about the platform. Are you mentally challenged?

You also copped out hard on the VC port argument. Feeling ashamed?

Also, if Sega REALLY cared about PC, and if Sega REALLY made money from PC ports, then they wouldn't constantly complain about the mass influx of port beggers shitting up every online presence of theirs. This is why there will be no 2016 port, Sega is fed up with giving PC scraps, only for them to beg for more.

>PC makes them money
>by selling games at 5 dollars a piece

ahahahahahahahajhaKJAHSUSAUISAHUASKLJDWASHIUKEWQDNKEWFSKDBEDFSW

>SEGA makes more money on PC

Prove it.

>yet you say they don't care about the platform

They don't.

>You also copped out hard on the VC port argument.

PS3 version is the best because they had it for 6 whole years. Only PCfags care about this game, it's garbage by console standards.

What are you talking about?

>Prove it.
Google it retard. eurogamer.net/articles/2014-05-09-how-are-segas-video-games-selling

SEGA is literally more of a PC publisher than a console one, you're just a delusional weeb.

>2014 article

>SEGA is literally more of a PC publisher than a console one

>yet their best games are only for consoles
>PC only gets scraps of old console games and shitty western games

Really makes you think, huh?

I know that Dom was already, more or less, a zombie but he still did everything he could for his comrades up until there was only one thing left he could do for them.

RIP Dom

I hope you, your two kids and Maria are all together again.

>2014 article
They've only made more money on PC since then and they don't even release relevant console games any more.

Stay mad you weeb autist.

>they don't even release relevant console games any more.

>what are Yakuza and Project Diva

Yes, believe it or not, those games are important pillars of theirs. And since PS4 gamers don't buy games at 5 dollars a piece, they see significantly more revenue with fewer units sold.

>And since PS4 gamers don't buy games at 5 dollars a piece
PC games can sell retail at first, you know. Huge Steam sale discounts are after a couple years on the market.

>what are Yakuza and Project Diva
Total War is significantly better and more successful than Yakuza. The majority of the millions and millions of sales are full price too.

>Project Diva
You tell me, you autistic weaboo.

>that feel when your buddy dies in Monster Rancher

Project weaboo is less successful than many of the other PC exclusives SEGA publishes. It's practically irrelevant.

>Purest character in the series
>Gets killed

Valkyria Chronicles was a fine strategy game but the story went south after your first encounter with the valkyrie

This.
It made no sense and was forced in more ways than one.

youtu.be/0IUKvE1Utj8?t=4m24s

Reminder that VC is dead.

>Isara died for this