GRAVITY RUSH 2

ARE YOU HYPED FOR THE GOTY?

youtu.be/nkdgCs16WB0

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2315636
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2315638
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh god everytime i think of this trailer i just have to watch it.

yasssss

I hope it's better than the first; at least in core content. I remember the original getting reviews about the length, especially on Gameinformer, who was pretty lenient on the title given it was on Vita.

not with that gameplay, fuck the gameplay
just make the entire game about racing

We need a fucking OST release ASAP.

GodDAMN.

The sole thought of a Gravity Rush without handheld console limitations makes me rock hard.

You don't have to wait very long, they usually release soundtracks a week or so before the game.

How was the demo?

Good

BIG FAT BROWN THIGHS

Like the first game (same problems, uninspired missions, gravity kick is still good enough to destroy anything, looks gorgeous, music is great) and it needs polishing, obviously.

Played the demo. Some parts were nice, but holy shit the controls just don't feel as tight as they did in GR1. Some of it is horrendous.

The gravity slide, for example. I can't get over how they fucked it up so bad.

Gravity slide was less than decent in the first one

You ain't gotta like it cause the hood gon' love it!

>cuckold fetish ends here

The girl looks ugly.

Still infinitely better than GR2's. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to be able to gravity slide from one plane to another. With all the complex geometry on the map, you can be sliding down a road, accidentally touch a wall, and suddenly be sliding up that wall, and then out into the air. And the controls suck too.

I might as well ask here. How's the first game? I'm heavily considering picking up the PS4 remaster since 2 comes out in a few months and I've been meaning to play it..

Surprisingly more interested than I thought

But why is "Nighting Gale" a mystery? Isnt that the raven chick in the first game?

I love it but I mean, I can't make that decision for you. I did the same, bought Dishonored because the sequel comes out soon, but I don't really like it.

It may, in fact, not be Raven. But it's probably Raven.

aw

Well, the remaster is free on PS4, if you have a japanese account and a japanese PS+ (you can have a free trial, I used mine for the demo).

I liked it but it had problems, as I said before. in my opinion, it is overhyped because Vita had no games when it was released but that does not make it a bad game. Just some sort of rough version (and the sequel, when it looks better, is the same quality wise, at least, according to the demo)

Are they in love?

well they're definitely not enemies

She's the main reason i'm not interested.

Then why are you here, familia?

Wish it was still on the vita. Wont be getting it any time soon. Dont have a ps4 yet anyway.

They're making another Kat figma?
Fuck year
Got the first figma already, now for another.

And a Raven one, too.

YES

After seeing it on the PS4 i'm glad it's not on the vita anymore, now it has tons of tech and looks amazing

I was really impressed with the demo

So yes

Sorry that you're a fag

It's pretty good, but you might as well skip it and buy GR 2 directly because it's basically what GR1 was supposed to be.

What the hell is wrong with you?

No! Kat is for Sid and for Sid only!

>hetero shit

not him but

>round fat face
>barely an ass
>no tits

Her design is pretty unappealing IMO

Why does she turn you off on the game?

Is it because you hate da female protags?

Or does it just seem stale and uninteresting, because i was like that at first and then i tried the remaster.

Dick has been diamonds ever since.

>weebshit
>GOTY
L0L

>tfw I'll finally be able to see the hunter and Kat being cute together
I just can't wait

Kat isn't meant to be sexy she's meant to be cute. I wouldn't consider her ugly just not sexy

She's still cute

I like big T&A like any other person but she doesn't need that to be cute

Played the demo of the first years ago on a friend's Vita. Loved it.

Such a shame that this (and the prequel's port) are the only games I want on the PS4, I can't justify getting one for two games.

Looks amazing.

Would you pay good money to watch Kat and Raven have sex with each other?

Does this have any relationship to top wo nerae? How can they just jack the double inazuma kick like that.

I am going to filled with joy for the first time in years once this releases.

I'm worried it'll get delayed because of the closeness to The Last Guardian.

As for the recent demo, I hope things like framerate, pop-in/LOD, and NPCs walking through each other are ironed out. I know the game will be bigger and deeper than the first, now just concerned about polish and attention to detail.

I thought it got delayed already.

Kat is best waifu your waifu a shit.

I'm no cuck

More development time is a good thing.

>danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2315636
>danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2315638

What's your honest opinions on this, Cred Forums?

that singing brings a tear to my dick

No, it was just announced at TGS 2013 (as Team Gravity Project), with no follow-up info until two years later at TGS 2015, where it was officially announced as GR2 and for PS4.

I know, especially for a game like this, which doesn't seem to be going through total development hell.

It would only be cucking if Kat saw anything redeemable about you, enough to want to be with you in the first place.

I think it's fucking wicked, dude.

Can't wait

Holy shit this is what I needed

>this is the only yuri on danbooru

Fucking finally.

Not even joking when I say that I will probably buy the game because of this. The first game felt so low budget because this kind of stuff wasn't in the game.

What exactly is the gameplay consists of?

Is it Open World? On rails? Big levels but still mission to mission?

It's open world with linear levels in between.
You fight hordes of monsters using gravity powers, fight bosses and do optional time trials and races.

The first game was open world but the action happened in missions/challenges. The open world was just there as a hub and to farm your xp crystals

There are action sequences in Hekseville too

>30fps

Preorder cancelled. Will give it it a 0 on Metacritic.

I have never been more attracted (sexually) to a videogame character as I am now

Kat is cute! CUTE!

Is it true what says?

Not him, but yeah, the gameplay is as imprecise as the first.

Like, sometimes, you gravity kick, she goes much further the what she should trvavel, and the camera can't manage to follow her.

More like Flop of the Year

>Try out the Jap demo
>Remember how wonky 1's controls were on Vita and see how they still feel awkward even on PS4

the demo was incredible

How long is it?

they were only wonky because you didn't turn off the motion controls

Around 15-20, you can play it twice and it goes in different directions