Who here want Pokemon to have remakes of ReBl and WhBl but have dating sim elements? Here hoping SuMo have them

Who here want Pokemon to have remakes of ReBl and WhBl but have dating sim elements? Here hoping SuMo have them.

Those are some spicy abbreviations friend. Also please no dating sim elements, they already nearly ruined Fire Emblem.

>ReBl
>WhBl
>SuMo
you have to go back

It's the new way for pokemon! I grew with old Pokemon ReBl but back then it was RYB for red yellow blue
But see friend, now you add two letter of each! lol time change friend I know silly! But change good so i follow

>dating sim

No. These have never done anything to a franchise except fuck it up. Get your dating kicks out of other shit. Or out of actual dating.

Ey friend it new thingy to do, now add two letter instead one.

Sorry friend you not agree but I feel as option it could help bring in new franchise possibilities

you forget that this game is for children that have just earned the ability to read. Romancing is never going to happen

I just think perhaps spin off could be good
For maybe ReBl and instead Pokemon you date 151 girl, No?

I can't wait to revisit GoSiCrHeGoSoSi.

I know friend! And SuMo see to be good example!
I really want visit ReBl once more!

>people are now getting genuinely triggered over SuMo

Haha yes I know silly friend! I mean it simple change It quite simple change I like! Silly people would get mad over such a thing! Still fav game is ReBl though!

>ReBl
>WhBl
I don't even know what those mean.

Red Blue and White Blue. Don't tell me you were a ReBl fag.

>ReBl
Red and Blue
>WhBl
White and Black
you have to add two letter now friend!

I hear that WhTwBlTw is much better, though.

friend idk! I still prefer ReYeBl most over everything! Here hoping SuMo beat the cake!

The only games that get two letters are the remakes (FRLG, HGSS, and ORAS).