Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HzEu9gTOCLo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario,_California
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TWIRLY

was waiting for this
thanks

>feminists on Minecon

Oh God I didn't think it would ever happen.

And oh wow, looking at how they look and sound, they are the stereotypical gamer feminist to the T.

Is the kappa guy back?

PLS

Why is there a convention about this?

How deep is this game?

Fucking Carmack

autismbux
Same reason why LoL and Minecraft make so much money.

>Minecraft novel

Why is this a thing?

Is the pink haired one a dude? KEK

What?

So many kids.

This is our future generation folks.

>another DEDIDATED WAM joke

It has stopped being funny long ago.

Capitalism.

>gaming is comprised of about 48% women
>48%

I remember the before times. Before there was a word designed to be inclusive, before there was such a banner as "gamer" for people to claim.

Back when knowing and playing vidya was pure. Something one did as a hobby, a distraction, something that was paradoxical in that while it forged lasting friendships and bonds it also ostracized you from those who deemed your passion a waste of time while they played football.

A single word has ruined an entire community. The marketing of nerd culture has bankrupted a once pleasant circle, a small secret we all could share.

Now the titles of "nerd", "geek", "dork" aren't given, spat at us with acid. They're taken as a sign of status, words now used by those beautiful people who grew up and never cultivated a personality or their own opinions, those who peaked in Junior High or High School.

"Gamer" has become a word synonymous with autism, SJW, neckbeards, feminists, nu-males, shitposters. It was never a word we needed, but when we came up with it, it fucking meant something.

It meant we had a place.

Now it's all just...fat women with personality disorders, children, and fedorians.

I want vidya to be pure again.

>fucking hold me, Cred Forums

What's more sad is the amount of adults there.

>Announced some Chinese Mythology texture pack at this thing

Seems oddly specific. Does China even play Minecraft?

>Person asks normal question clearly
>5 seconds of silence before one of the panel members thinks of something to say
>"... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we uhhhhhhhhhhh........."
>"......can you repeat the question?"
>"uhhh... we have nothing to say about it at this time"
why do they do this shit?

I think that this is why Cred Forums is so angry. Why, to the inexperienced it looks like everyone who lives on this board seems to hate vidya so much.

I think, deep down we all know it's an expression to keep the defilers out, to keep away the fuckers who want the internet, video games, and everything else to be fucking "curated".

I come here because it feels like it used to. It feels like being 14 again, arguing about whether VII could stand up to VI, and being 8 again arguing that the Genesis is better than the SNES because Mortal Kombat has blood. It feels like those days when we'd just loudly yell at everyone that our taste was superior, it felt like we had to validate each other back then because no one else was doing it.

Now we're here.

Video games is mainstream. There is a convention dedicated to a game that destroyed it's creator to such an extent that he has vowed never to release another game if he thinks people would like it. Where folks would rather scream about how games are somehow unfair in this way or that way. Where nobody is making games to let people have fun, but to make a profit.

The young and hungry devs are now fat and old and the cycle has risen under their gaze as new young hungry indie devs struggle to compete, or lazily sell 20% of a game to be aborted out to us with mass marketing.

I think I'll just go hide in my backlog until the next crash, Cred Forums.

China will buy fucking anything, man.

>you dont have to play halo or COD to be a gamer anymore

well yea, she is right, I dont see why people say this is cringe

>you can play sudoku on your phone

KYS, commit sudoku please, dropped

What the fuck is this twirly meme

>There is a convention dedicated to a game that destroyed it's creator to such an extent that he has vowed never to release another game if he thinks people would like i

you talking about toby?

also what the fuck is wrong with you, they are childens, of course it would be cringe, I bet you guys were cringy to.

The cringy part were the adults

>it's a "Cred Forums being triggered" episode

>Sudoku on a phone makes you a gamer

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>hurr 48% of gamers are girls
>80% of the people at the con are male
Really makes you think

>minecraft still exist in 2016

pic related

Reminder that you were all kids playing video games too who would go nuts over a con for whatever game you were into

>grown woman gets triggered by little girl factually aware that most gamers are men

wew

Why can't you two be glad for her that she makes up 48% of all women? It's pretty amazing.

>a transgender talking about being beware of people who pretend being someone they are not

PRICELESS

All those ugly obese women.
You are doomed murica.

Also
>i read books
Kek, yeah, right. More like tumblr blogs and food packaging.

even as a kid I disliked large crowds and loud noises so no

PedoCon 2016

You do not need to play COD to be a gamer. Just sudoku on the phone (this is why 48% btw, mobile market included)

>48%

Is this statistic actually true yet? Or are they still including farmville-tier games in these "studies"?

yeah phone games dilute the data

The latter.

>about what time will you add skywars
lost it there

>being beware of people who pretend being someone

Holy shit.

>words are hard

B-But I'm a jaded outcast who enjoys making fun of a childrens game when I could be doing something productive with my life or actually talking about videogames!!!

>Dragging LoL into it

LoL profits from normalfags, not autists. Minecraft profits from autists and kids.

"who pretend to be"

You sound like just as much of a faggot as the people you're trying to rail against.

Is that joe rogan at 9:45 lmao

at least lol can be competitive and is the base for it.

MC is just "build whatever" the game and i don't think people do that anymore if top YT channels are telling me anything.

who the FUCK is cpt sparkles?
why are they getting ANY money from this shit? YT should have capped anyone making money with ads at 10k a year, that way they couldn't make more fucking money than i do a year and i fucking do more god damn work than they do.

This thread is pretty cringy. Who gives a fuck if these people like minecraft enough to go to a convention.

>its a "I work harder than other people so I deserve more money" episode

9:15
>do you like Harambe?

>I'm not sure what a Harambe is
>he's a gorilla
>well, he WAS a gorilla
>faint crowd noise of disappointment

this

i have been gaming since the mid late 80s
i have gamed on all the consoles, gaming is my fucking HOBBY like others play sports or build model planes.

now i have people who don't respect games telling others that game X is so good and then state a non reason, like explosions or wacky scary facecam bullshit that they do.

now, they were around back in the day, they just never had an outlet for this shit and really, it only has been around in the last 4-6 years that YT people have gotten popular, but i don't want THEM to represent ME.

you want a person who will tell you WHY something is good, not have a fucking spaz retard seizure, shaking about telling you that he likes it because its a game.

fuck
this
gay
earth

>It is their auditory
>They do not know anything about recent memes
Why women so bad at everything?

yeah

its how it should be

you don't play games for 8 hours for FUN, streaming and get paid. that isn't a job, that is FUN, FUN ISN'T A FUCKING JOB.

otherwise, why isn't everyone quitting their jobs and doing what they fucking want to as a job, user?

hm?

yeah?

fuck you, faggot!

Someone had to bring the kids there.
It's more embarrassing that adults had serious questions about the game.

Soooo.... am I the only one that would fuck the shit out of the girl sitting to the right of the lispy feminist that likes to read

>0:40
>That fucking lisp
>Trying to pretend that mobile games classify you as a "gamer"

The thing, though, is that those guy play vidyas while talking/expressing themselves, which entertains people.

They don't get paid for playing vidyas. They get paid for being entertaining and attracting people into their streams/videos/whatever

Apparently it doesn't matter how you feel about it. Because they are in fact getting paid to sit there and play a game. Therefore making it a job.

>you don't play guitar for 8 hours for FUN, make music and get paid. that isn't a job. that is FUN, FUN ISN'T A FUCKING JOB.

shut the fuck up, if they do it and people like it enough to give them money it's a job.

but they are just sperging out and shit, that isn't a reason to give money, its a reason to point and laugh while shaking your head saying "what a waste of life" to PDP

fucking sweede faggot, got too much money for doing what i fucking do all the damn time 5 years ago. why isn't autism like his classified as a "do not pay any mind" type?

you could say the same about literally anyone who doesn't do labor to get their pay.

"but they are just saying rhyming words and shit, that isn't a reason to give them money"
"but they are just drawing pictures and shit"
"but they are just singing and shit"
"but they are just making cotton candy and shit"

I understand the jealousy, don't worry, but it is what it is. If kids like his videos enough to watch them all the time, then they do. He capitalized on a market that's easily swayed and will practically worship him no matter what.

this is the gayest thing I've ever fucking read, kill yourself

Well if you're so confident that sperging out while playing video games is all you need to do to make money, then why don't you do that instead of sperging on an image board all day?

Pics

>California
I guess that explains all the trannies and progressive shit mixed in the with the autism this year.

Quite delicious tbqh senpai.
Even if I know she gots hairy nips 48% guaranteed

44 seconds.

Try and beat my time. Bet you can't.

you know as well as anyone else;

you are here forever

The kappa guy is some shitty YouTuber who "trolls" on online video games

The disgusting part is that he actually has a fuckton of subs. I forgot what the channel is called.

I've always thought she was attractive

timestamp?

I've lived in SoCal all my life and the only degenerates living here are tweakers and gangbanging mexicans

>5:37

Really senpai?

oh boy let me guess, you live in LA.

youtube.com/watch?v=HzEu9gTOCLo

Ontario, but close enough

>Ontario
>California

I do have fun for a job.
I'm autistic. My hobby has been installing security software, scanning for viruses, and watching computers defrag, and now I get paid to do it. The world really is a wonderful place.

Nigga is u in Canada or some shit?

Why is there an Ontario in California? And more importantly, which came first?

I thought all the kids moved on to other games.

>and i fucking do more god damn work than they do
I seriously fucking doubt that. Those Youtube channels which pump out videos almost daily essentially require the person to dedicate almost every waking hour to the process, when they aren't filming they are spending hours of editing, scripting, etc.
In order to pump out enough constant content to maintain reviewers and get the sort of traffic which generates ad revenue enough to live off, it basically requires the person/team of people be involved for 12~14 hours a day, 5~7 days a week.

Call them cancerous or whatever, but people really have no idea of how much time and effort is required in order to be successful on Youtube, when you are competing with millions of others for views. There is a reason why there are such an extreme minority of people who manage to make a living out of making videos in comparison to the sheer volume of content and content creators out there.

A few seconds in Google would have saved you looking like a fucking moron.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ontario,_California

Canada's got us beat by a bit over 20 years

LA is not even close to SoCal. You faggots are basically central.

>they just had to get that dude in a dress up there for their DIVERSITY

both of you are idiots falling for her screwed up definition of "gamer"

gameapp users are not gamers, end of story
my grandmother doing her crosswords on her phone is not a gamer
there needs to be a certain amount of investment into the hobby to be called a gamer

but honestly, I don't even want to be called that, it makes me think I'm like you two and I hate that thought

>that guy plugging his youtube channel

>"Unsubbed".

I laughed

What. I thought all you had to do was press a button and the computer intelligence did it all for you?? No I think you're lying.

Reminds me that blizzcon is soon upon us. And Metzen won't be there.

I want to ravage her

>And Metzen won't be there
He won't? Has he finally died of his crack addiction?

He quit blizzard a week back.

>its children being indoctrinated into a false narrative episode

Here is what gets me the most about this statistic.
Let's say that they are telling the truth, and 48% of people that play non-mobile, actual vidya are women.
Then what the fuck is up with trying to make games more inclusive or crying misogyny/sexism at every little thing? Clearly the average women doesn't have problems with those things already.
Either women already play vidya and enjoy them, or they don't and vidya has to change because of it. Stop trying to bullshit us into thinking it's both.

shouldn't you be re-watching MDE for the 167th time and discovering new things about the social climate, sweetie?

Carmack sounds and acts exactly like Jesse Eisenberg.

>carmac
nigga where is the viedeo

>if someone tells you to keep a secret thats kind of indicative she might not be a safe person
relly mak yu tink

FINALLY SOME THICC

>one of the greatest game developers is now a corporate whore for Facebook and Micro$oft

he always sucked m$ dick
>muh directX!

>being this butthurt because girls won't touch your dick

lmao

No twirling beyond this point!

those FUCKING kids playing pac man gonna ruin the planet

Not as cringey as last time for me. I guess this feels more self aware, like they know its for kids so theyve made it for kids.
Last time they were trying so hard to make it for adults.