ITT: vidya images that make you go "hmm yes"

ITT: vidya images that make you go "hmm yes"

>Operation Market Garden
Grandpa, a military clusterfuck is not winning.

>Bragging about something you would refuse if you had the chance
Why aren't you dead yet?

spot the milennials

that really stimulated my neurons

>"back in my day"

This is the worse offence old people can commit. I don't give a flying fuck that you had to walk an hour to school, bread cost 5c, or that you walked into a factory and shook the managers hand to get a job. It's not "your day" anymore and i dont give a fuck either way.

t. an entitled millennial

yeah, thanks for destroying the only hope for the survival of the white race

Lightning is the best

rally megs u thunk

Reminder millennial is anyone born between 1984-1999.

If you aren't in this age group you shouldn't even be here

>market garden was an absolute failure
>Hurr durr milielianals i swore
If he was on the beaches of normandy or the ardennes maybe I'd respect him

really makes you think huh

>Cop Killer

Fucking casual

hmm yes

>welp, that's enough of that. time to go slap my wife around

>Cop Killer

LET'S KILL THE COPS TONIGHT

KILLLLL THEM

it really does

I really hate this millennial shit, someone born in the late 90's will have notbing in common with someone born in the early 80's

Fucking this.

99% of people here are "millennials". It's become a meaningless buzzword to insult people younger than you.

HMM

I bet the person who made this is a boomer that dodged the vietnam draft or a gen X fag that abused drugs when he was that age

Looked him up. Micheal de Adder is a Canadian, born in 1967.

Why are all newspaper cartoonists such old grumpy fucks?
I have yet to see a single one that doesn't run off the old "Kids these days" trope.

Not as if that was the soldiers' faults, Eisenhower was just a fuck

Because the main demographic for these comics are old grumpy fucks.
Remember; the people who see these are probably read it though physical newspapers.

So is the veteran pretty much saying
>I fought for your right to not have to fight in wars
>but I wish you would choose to fight in wars
?

Because that sounds like some retarded logic.

They only draw those things to appeal to the grumpy old fuck audience, aka the people who still read newspapers

Because it panders to newspaper readers (really old people) and their biases, if millennials bought newspapers or had careers in them they wouldn't be shitting on us so much.

No, he's just pointing out that men were generally more useful in his time. Instead of improving the world in some way, we use materialism to distract ourselves from meaningless lives

>"when i was your age i killed people because stupid leaders caused a war and had to use civilians as canon folders, you are so lazy!"

>create a materialist society
>complain when people grow up to be materialist
it's a real head scratcher

A fair complaint against NEETs, but people who don't fight in wars tend to do more important things like work and otherwise be economically active.

Society is what you make it. You can still lead a fulfilling life, it's not too late, user

>I'm sorry, I'd love to talk about the empty void in my life that's slowly killing me... But I'm late for work. Gotta produce material products so I can make money and be happy!