ITT: games that take themselves way too seriously

ITT: games that take themselves way too seriously

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How?

i dont get how

the only thing that annoys me are those people that say that pharah skin is a gundam.

He's probably getting at all the shilling OW esports.

They are trying to hype up a game that boils down to building up your ult then sending two or more people at a time to press q with one of them being Zarya.

it is tho

i havent heard anything about that

show me a gundam with all 3 of those colors or even looks like the skin and ill believe you. if anything it kinda has a similar silhouette to the sinanju

If this game was made to be more comedic, and had the characters been more intriguing rather than being completely flat it would be a lot better.

This has to be the king right?

intriguing characters would be a waste on a multiplayer only game that isnt an mmo

its one of his games, but beyond i think is worse

youtube.com/watch?v=0t0uCWjQ6Og

the fucking 2/2/2 cancer is so fucking obnoxious. i could be fucking shit up with junkrat but because its not a traditional "DPS" character im automatically blamed.

2/2/2 shills need to fucking kill themselves. its no coincidence its fucking whiny, autistic rednecks always forcing it. fuck im so triggered rn.

Massive tip:

P - chat menu, disable all. The game's a lot better.

>MUH OMNIC CRISIS
has there existed a game with lore as overblown and exaggerated as overwatch's? do people really care about a fucking humans vs robots war when science fiction has already explored the idea a hundred thousand times?

overwatch's tone is all over the place. they want to make it all disney friendly yet you go around killing each other pretty gruesomely. tf2 had the right idea.

>Spamrat
How's low Silver buddy?

im in high platinum fuccboi

>implying anyone cares about Overwatch lore
Go to /owg/, literally just fags shipping characters

Must be because you're getting forced to play 2/2/2

>horrible looking characters
>over sexualized women
>cheezy as fuck visuals
>awful gameplay

gaming is dead

I've been playing since beta, but not super often...

What's 2/2/2?

A team composition.
2 Tanks
2 Attackers
2 Healers

It's getting overshadowed by 3/3 though
3 Tanks
3 Healers

I figured it was composition-related..

That's some retarded shit though. Are offensive dudes valued higher than defensive? Or vise versa?

All of the defensive heros are trash with the exception of the fat chink and thats only when you have a team that can coordinate and use her wall properly.

2 DPS 2 Tanks 2 Healers

The people he's playing with are retarded however. Junkrat fits into a DPS role, he's just outclassed on maps where he can't cover chokes effectively. For example, he's pretty good on first point Hollywood because he completely shuts down one entrance to the point all on his own and makes it much more difficult to push the other way, as well as shutting down approaches through the stairways. However after that the pathways become much more open with several paths of attack so he quickly loses effectiveness once the first point is lost.

4/2 is the true cancer.

>join match
>"hey could you get in group chat"
>get in group chat
>"hey could we please get a zenyatta instead of 3 DPS"
>"I'm throwing if you guys don't switch"
>say I didn't come into group chat to get bitched at by some faggot
>guy throws the game which we would have won if he just played normally

I thought this shit would end when I hit 32-3300 in ranked. Team comp doesn't mean as much as people think, most of the reason you lose is because you aren't playing well or you aren't working well together as a team. People's first instinct is to never blame themselves, but then automatically think the problem was someone else's pick.

It's fucking cancer and the reason I switched back to CS:GO where at least everyone has the same shit, and when someone sucks you know it.

The blame game is absurd, and it's just a collection of Blizzard babbie who don't know how to play competitively without being a bunch of whiny, salty, FAGGOTS.

Besides Mei and maybe Junkrat who have occasional uses Defense Heroes are garbage.

Offense is definitely better

Fuck this TANKS EVERYWHERE meta. I wreck all of them with Junkrat and Reaper.

t. shitter

neither of those things are true. you're playing with shitty junkrats and meis

>t. Consolecuck
Roadhog and Zarya shit on them and Roadhog and Zarya are always picked in that comp.

Looks more like FMP Arm Slave desu

he was saying junkrat and mei are NOT garbage, and the other defense heros are shit

>tank buster getting countered by the tank
What?

>the tank that has a cheese ability that can OHK Reaper and an alt fire that if aimed well OHK's Reaper
Roadhog is just beefier Reaper

As a Zarya I welcome Reapers to come try and kill me, feeds me energy.

>Everyone join team chat
>Nobody says anything for the entire game
Happens too often

You say that but not even reaper can bust through two tanks getting pocketed by Ana, let alone three or four.

All the DPS heroes getting nerfed to shit are the reason for this by the way. Hope all of you whiny faggots are happy.

>Team comp doesn't mean as much as people think, most of the reason you lose is because you aren't playing well or you aren't working well together as a team.

Pretty much ever game I lost I thought

>They were just straight up better then all of us

Yeah, unlike those other really complex FPS where you kill the enemy until you win.

It's not the game. It's the players. Everyone thinks they're some sort of super analyst, tactician, pro e-sports celebrity.

>it's another "press q to win" post
Name 1 (one) Overwatch ultimate ability that has absolutely no form of counterplay.
Protip: You can't

I had someone throwing every couple of games because they didn't like the team comp.

On attack someone would be crying about no Reinhardt and I tell them to pick them himself if he thinks we need it. "No I'm going to troll, none of you want to win ayway" and proceeds to pick Torb.

Who cares? What makes this so different from other FPS anyway?

>tfw people take overwatch shipping more serious than the game

Hanzo dragon through a wall unexpectedly

Walk out of the fucking way.

dumb frogposter

All OW needed was larger maps not designed around clusterfuck chokepoints and movement speed faster than a fucking snail's pace.