So the last time i beat Deus ex was over 10 years ago

So the last time i beat Deus ex was over 10 years ago.

I want updated textures without these shit character models. I also want to keep the gameplay as close to vanilla as possible.

What are my options?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/6910/discussions/0/613936673444809191/
youtube.com/watch?v=9-3aGVaGeaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to add onto this i've heard bad things about revision. Can anybody elaborate as to what makes it shit?

New Vision is world textures, get that and nothing else, except sweetfx if that's your thing

HDTP is awful and makes the awful models like in your pic

Thanks for the info, i was checking out GMDX as well but i don't like the idea of a stamina system. Is there any way to turn that off and how drastic are the AI changes?

actually just follow this guide and do everything except HDTP

steamcommunity.com/app/6910/discussions/0/613936673444809191/

FULLY

AUGMENTED

DRIPPING

CERVIX

>steamcommunity.com/app/6910/discussions/0/613936673444809191/

Thanks user

Also while I'm shitposting, it's worth noting that Revision lets you disable the new character models shown in the OP. You can run Revision with vanilla models just fine.

Doesn't Revision change a lot of shit with the maps?

Do you really need those other fixes? I thought kenties mod fixed all of that by itself?

It does. Take a gander at this and see if it flares up your ausmatiz.

youtube.com/watch?v=9-3aGVaGeaU

Personally I think it looks worse but I'm a lazy shit and it doesn't bother me enough to juggle mods myself.

You can still install HDTP if you like their updated guns, you can turn off the models in the settings

Why is it so damn dark?

Partly the mod, partly the dude who recorded the video being a tard and not tweaking the gamma.

Stop being a millennial bitching about graffix

I've wondered about that myself. The only specific complaints I've ever heard have been about HDTP and the remixed music - both of which you can turn off and ignore - and some faggot who came in once claiming there were hundreds of non-functional computers and keypads all over the place in every level.

Some people genuinely hate shifter and biomod, which is understandable, but those things can be turned off too.

It seems like one of those things that happen because GMDX has acquired a fanbase, and if you like the one, you are required by Cred Forums law to shit on the other relentlessly.

Great job to whoever modded him, they ended up making the modded version look worse than the vanilla game.

I played a little bit of GMDX, but it seemed like they removed all the lockpicks and multitools that are lying around while also making everything take more to unlock. What's up with that?

Revision is shit
play GMDX

autismal attempt at making the game harder

>have to level up your athletic skill to eat food

ignore this retard
play both, they're both very solid mods in different ways
also check out the nameless mod

just nut up and play vanilla you baby

>level up athletic skill to eat food

Wut. Seriously? GMDX makes you be a trained athlete to drink cola?

>Trying to play the GMDX mod
>It won't fucking open up saying that it can't find steam

Fuck what did I do? Is GMDX even worth it?

Besides the disgusting face, it's the classic idiot texture-maker mistake of thinking matte and featureless = better.