steamcharts.com/app/376300
youtube.com/watch?v=0s__qs0cBek
youtu.be/28QYLzC-qbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok

thanks for the info

Did you spunk on it?

Buy an xbone instead.

Sold mine for a New 3DS XL, so fucking happy right now.

why would you trade a no games station for another no games station?

stop taking pictures of your friends consoles

Who gives a shit you little faggot

What games do you like?

I've spent more time on my brothers ps4 playing bloodborne than on my own wiiu with my entire library. Wiiu has no games.

This might be a better idea. 3DS is the only system with decent JRPGs still

go buy blazblue

NOO DON'T DO IT

Why? I mean if the Wii U's current entire library appeals to you, go for it, but if you're hoping for more in the future (aside from Zelda BotW) then there's no reason to. PS4 could at least get another game or two worth buying in the next couple years maybe.

Wii U probably has a better library overall, but the PS4 has far more potential for growth.

>selling your PS4 right before all the gen defining titles come out on it to get a console that was dead on arrival
Well, alright then.

>gen defining

Because Last Guardian looks sooooo good, huh?

Get a PC faggot.

Nah brah, you should totally pre-order a PS4 pro instead.

3ds has the best games overall this generation.

Which isn't saying that much considering that this generation was absolute dogshit, but the library is impressive. Very solid jrpg lineup.

>Disgaea 5
>Gravity Rush 2
>Last Guardian
>Persona 5
>Styx 2
>Crash Bandicoot remakees
>Yooka Laylee
>Sonic Mania
>Wild Guns:Reloaded
>Kojima's meme game

Almost everything worth remembering from this gen is coming out on the PS4 except for a handful of PC indies like Owlboy.

>Buying an inferior, overpriced console

You can mod the vWii on Wii U for a bunch of games but honestly you don't need to bother if you already have a decent PC.

There a few games, but the hardware and OS of the Wii U will really make you feel it's not worth it unless there is a game that you absolutely have to have and see yourself putting 200+ hours into.

all shit

>who
>who
>who
>meme jrpg not even personafags will defend
>emulator+shaders
>multiplat
>remake
>who

>Disgaea 5 is shit
Say that to my face and not online, cunt.

I would recommend selling the ps4 and getting nothing before selling it for a Wii U. If you really want a Wii U, wait until its being sold off at clearance prices.

>all those whos
Cred Forums - Video Games

>implying normies will care about any games on that list except maybe Crash remake and Sonic Mania

>not having a PS4+3DS+PC combo

...if those are what you think get the normies hot and bothered I have one question for you.

What color is the sky in your world?

Why should I give a fuck about normalfags? If you want to boil it down to that PS4 is crushing the competition anyways. They are pretty much on cruise control this gen. There is no way they can fuck it up.
I have this +vita. 3DS is the biggest pile of shit Nintendo has ever released desu senpai.

Sell it for a Pro

He said he wanted to sell it, not be raped in the ass.

This guy gets it

Don't. Wii u is worse. At least ps4 has decent specs for a console.

I have a Vita too, but I barely use it, even if I installed HENKAKU and pirated a bunch of games.

Aye mate it looks pretty decent me old mucker.

What's with all the gunk on top?

as someone who owns both consoles and handhelds, I would go ps4 over wii u and 3ds over vita

why it's got like four games and they're pulling the life support plug already

at least with the PS4 it's got such a massive installed base that someone will probably make something for it, eventually

Now I'm not sure why you bought it in the first place, but it's more economical to hang onto it. I imagine Bayonetta 2 is on your list if you want a Wii U, so why not wait and play Nier 2 before switching over? Not to mention Wii U's can be found hella cheap as is.

Plus 3ds is the worst handheld library from nintendo and dq is censored. I wouldnt say good rpgs because braverly exists which is the biggest garbage series ever

>buying a Wee-ooo instead of emulating it on PC.

smka tbesu fampai.

>PS4+PC
Why? You either buy a pc or a ps4. Buying both is redundant and a waste of money.

3DS doesn't have any good JRPGs, as far as I know. Wii U also has Xenoblade Chronicles via e-shop, and has X.

Pokemon has been shit since X/Y.

Why would you tell someone to sell a system for a handheld because of JRPGs when PS4 is literally the home of JRPGs

I like to play fighting games with more than 50 people

It's going to wind up being the best emulation machine money can buy that you don't have to make from scratch. Everything else is pretty irrelevant at this point because everything worthwhile to come out of it has been ported with the exception of SSD and DT2, and maybe a handful of other things that aren't nearly as good. It's still nice to have a lot of low performance req current gen games available on a QUALITY handheld, but nu/v/ can't wrap their head around that.

Lol i sold my xboner and got a 390x

i suggest you go get a 480x console gaming is a fucking sham this generation

>wee-poo

>selling a piece of shit for a bigger piece of shit
????

> complains about shitty jrpgs
> cites xenoblade which has th
e worst combat

But today's fighting games suck. Every good fighting games are on MAME.

This will be the last console made, pc and modding is fucking up the market.

Speak for yourself, faggot.
steamcharts.com/app/376300
This is pathetic. At least Xrd has crossplay between PS3 and PS4 users.

>This will be the last console made
I've been hearing this shit since the 90s.

Wii U + 3DS + PC is superior.

Hell, if you don't care for Fire Emblem, Mario & Luigi, and Kirby games, the Wii U is superior in every way
MK8 > MK7
Sm4sh Wii U > Sm4sh 3DS
Mario Maker > Mario Maker 3DS
Yoshi's Woolly World > Woolly World 3DS
SM3DW > SM3DL
MonHun on Wii U > MonHun on Vita > MonHun on 3DS
I regret buying my 3DS more than anything. The new Pokemon games are all shit, Sticker Star was shit, MK7 had the shittiest roster in the series outside of Super, and all of the Squeenix games are censored badly.

Bravely Default/Second are still good games, but I feel like they're a little too niche for some to enjoy.

PS4 has no good JRPGs, unless you consider Bloodborne a JRPG because it was made in Japan.

Nintendo, at least, has Pokemon, Mario & Luigi, Xenoblade, and Bravely *.

Why? There's literally no reason to get a Wii U except for Mario Kart 8, better version of Sm4sh, and Splatoon, but even those might get released on the NX if they treat them like the rest of the titles that got a 3DS port.

Here is the reason why you (and many other sheep) bought that piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=0s__qs0cBek

You got cucked by Astroturfing. Glad you finally woke up.

Why would you trade one nogaem machine for another nogaem machine? Just get a PC. You'll be able to emulate Wii U games anyways?

Let's be honest here, this video game console generation has pretty much sucked so far.

>the Wii U is superior in every way
From that list I only care about Mario Maker and I'm not gonna buy a console to only play that shit. At least I have more than 10 games to play on my 3DS.

Nintendo hasn't released a single good game this gen. It's all dumbed down shit. You'd have to be a literal retard to buy a Wii U.

>You'd have to be a literal retard to buy a Wii U.

Perfect example of Astroturfing

They've released good stuff, but they saved it all for the 3DS.

>Nintendo, at least, has Pokemon, Mario & Luigi, Xenoblade, and Bravely *.
Disgaea 5 is better than all of those. I Am Setsuna is better than most of them.

I had a wiiu and it was pretty bad
There aren't a whole lot of games on it that are very good, and the NX is coming soon so Nintendo is about to stop making games for it.

other than Smash and Splat, there's practically no online on it
honestly just sell it and get a PC or something

I thought I Am Setsuna was a Chrono Trigger clone.

3ds isn't that great either this year. Nothing but dumb rpgs and a metroid spinoff.

I have a 3DS. It's all shit, senpai. I have bought every single Nintendo handheld since the original gameboy and replay all of them regularly. I will NEVER go back to the 3DS after this gen is over, not for even a single game. I am so pissed at nintendo for this shit gen I'm done with their company. Never going to pay for another one of their products again.

I'm just hoping the lack of stuff on the Wii Ubortion and 3DS this year means more goodies on the NX by release, but I highly doubt that considering their recent practices.

>I thought I Am Setsuna was a Chrono Trigger clone
And this is bad? It actually feels like a real Square game from the good old days. It's nothing to write home about, but it's pretty good.

The difference is 3DS has certain games that are literally only found on the 3DS like MonHun or SMT or EO or FE. Regardless of what your particular opinion on those games are, they are generally well appreciated by their fanbase.

Because it's a CT clone without it made CT a good game.

i dont get how FE isnt criticized or why its held as god tier with nintendrones.

conquest/birthright was so shallow of a game It made me question FE as a whole

You do that. I'll keep mine for Nier and Persona 5:)

That's what I thought of the 3DS too for the first 2 years of its release, but after a while it got a real extensive library and I've played it more than any other handheld. Wish I could say the same for the Wii U, its library would be acceptable in the first 1 or 2 years but not for an entire console lifespan.

The SMT games are the only good titles of the 3DS and even they were pretty mediocre. MonHun is rehashed shit, EO is a shit dungeon crawling series altogether, and the FE titles were literal abominations.
wat

>MonHun is rehashed shit

A "rehashed shit" that's a system seller for a lot of people.

It's one reason why 3DS succeeded and the Vita flopped.

Give me 25 good reasons as to why I shouldn't sell my PS4 for an NX.

also rune factory

rune factory doesn't get much praise but it's a very good RPG and very japanese

yeah that explains why disgaea has not just video games but TV shows, movies, collectible card games, massively popular figurines, t-shirts, backpacks, crossover appeal.......

oh wait no that's something else

>Nintendo Console
That's 25 reasons right there

That's correct, user. Cancerous fan bases are absolutely willing to eat shit.

I'll buy it. How much?

oh you should totally do that

in fact i'd sell the PS4 now while it's still worth something, instead of after the NX launch when the market is flooded with used PS4s

Jesus christ, I feel ashamed if even a few specks of dust congregate on my ps4.
Anyways, I replaced the hard drive on mine recently and it made a huge difference on its performance and memory storage. However seeing the pics in this thread, you people obviously don't care for maintaining your consoles.

You don't remember the Disgaea anime?

>Trading one piece of shit for another.

Anyone want to buy my brand new ps4 for 50 bucks? (NOT STOLEN)

>yeah that explains why disgaea has not just video games but TV shows, movies, collectible card games, massively popular figurines, t-shirts, backpacks, crossover appeal.......
Spotted the underage normalfag.

youtu.be/28QYLzC-qbA