why won't you go back Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
youtube.com/watch?v=Zt3DfhIPKkg
youtube.com/watch?v=COQ4YcYOYmU
youtube.com/watch?v=5MiRt43gVU0
soundcloud.com/stephanosrex/honk-honk-butt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the community is too busy to make a name for themselves through shitty gimmicks every shift to actually try and roleplay

it's extremely boring for a game which such a stupid amount of things to do every time

This

The most enjoyable part of SS13 was roleplaying as a grizzly Engineer or a nervous medical student, it's all good fun, but now it's all about who can be the most silly and do the dumbest crap.

>to actually try and roleplay

Who gives a fuck about that.
Just here to lightly roleplay or have fun.

If you cut roleplay out of the equation then all that's left is a bunch of metagaming shitters going for guns at 12:01

>BYOND

Holy shit, i really miss that fucking gane engine.

>tfw most of good old byond games are dead

;_;

I know.
You're more than welcome to do it, and I don't mind, but I still prefer having both options there if I feel like goofing off.
Being a lame-o, by-the-books desk jockey got old after a while.

Of course, I'm not just going to straight up powergame and see if I can outrobust the sec team or anyone who gives me eye-contact, like you lot seem to believe.

Light RP is forever supreme in the fun department in this regard.

Then again, I don't mind a couple of greytiders everynow and then during a boring ling round.

Too much meta gaming.

It's not fun to play a job when everyone is trying so hard to win they forsake playing their role. People immediately just shout BLOB! or LINGS!! and break into whatever workspace they need to get the tools they need to win instead of letting the person whose job it is that round handle shit.

I never understood this complaint.

This only ever happens to people with useless, gimmick jobs.
Science turns into a gun factory, medbay remains as medbay, the assistants sacrifice themselves to the borg or as fodder to the blob, engineering cheeses the blob by setting up long range emitter canons because they've already set up every engine then modded them like the autists they are, and sec goes full on X-COM.

Everyone simply adapts.

Surely you can't possibly enjoy everyone carrying a chloral syringe in their backpocket the moment someone as much as mentions any type of antagonist

>ei nath
Ei Nath was removed on /vg/station, it's pretty weird to see it again

Bruh, CMOs and chemmies have chloral no matter the round type.

People can be paranoid if they want.
It's only bad if the CMO goes overboard and starts chloraling every greyshirt that shambles on in.

It didn't need to get removed, in my opinion.
All it needed was to require the wizzyman to full grab.

Ah, I didn't realize you are the problem, my apologies

RP > powergayman

Because there is too much metagaming.

Way too much, there is also no real roleplaying, just as someone said before "Im pretending!"

Engineers barely fucking do their job, same with most of the staff, criminals are never processed or examined, they're just put on time out

The game has devolved from a game of "Who done it" to "Okay guys, lets have a fast round so I can be tator next round"

Also all the meme game modes, like nuke ops, its less about surviving on space station 13 and more rushing the shuttle.

On what server are you talking about?

I play on /vg/ and the engine is almost always set up by a team of MoMMis or a lone engineer in no time.

And God knows every sec is going to search someone from head to toe, then do a cavity search for whatever goodies they can find so they can slam you for even longer minutes.
Then we have the Warden doing his thing with setting them as released or contained, and quite a few write notes.
There doesn't need to be more done to bog down sec, it's arduous enough as is tard wrangling a whole station of delinquents and angry fuckwads.

Well the problem is the shuttle exists and is a cop out.

It used to be a survive the round game, but now its just metagame heaven, half the jobs don't work anymore due to the shuttle, they've made the game easier over time, less robust, but at the same time, they've made it harder to actually do your job because the only thing that matters is "can we still call the shuttle?!"

At a certain point I became a metafag myself just to rush to rewire the shuttle console so I can recall it at a whim.

>The engine
Thats not the engineers only job mate.

And yes, the sec will strip search you for any 'evidence' but then put you on time out, when realistically they would give you a warning or perma you, the inbetween is just a free pass to shitcurity.

>There will never be a ministation only server
I miss the days where there was no shuttle, you just get the bare bones equipment to build your own station from scratch and an hour in maybe a sleeper agent event would trigger.

I noticed it most playing a few rounds of various medical shifts. As a doctor you're basically just a door man. As soon as the doors to the back of medbay open, people rush back there and either start treating themselves, or drag in people in crit and throw them into the cryopod. I got so fucking sick of people dragging my patients away while I was trying to treat them, and then giving me shit when I'd ask them to let me do my fucking job. Even when I'd politely suggest in RP that my character is a doctor and theirs isn't, so maybe I might know more about helping the sick/injured than they would, they'd get pissy and keep powergaming away while shouting that I don't know how to do my job.

The worst was when I randomly got slotted as virologist. I realize that virologist is normally a pretty boring job, but one of the problems that round was periodic outbreaks of various diseases. Instead of letting me do me do my job and coming up with a cure, everybody just formed a mob at the kitchen/hydroponics and started rioting for bananas and orange juice. People play the game so much that as soon as they started sniffling or "feeling funny", they'd immediately start yelling about the outbreak and trying to save themselves instead of even trying to play their characters.

I even messagee the admin saying how everyone instantly knowing how to cure their disease was meta gaming, and the response was "you shouldn't get mad that people are good at the game". It's bullshit

Let me guess, you were playing on TG?

Yeah, back then /tg/ was the only server with more than 5 people on.

I know what you're saying but on the other hand do you want me to sit there and pretend that I don't know how to click a patch and then click myself?

Yeah, it's not anywhere near that bad on /vg/
Especially with regards to the virus stuff, because the way our viruses work they can't just be cured by eating a banana or whatever

Still play sometimes, will play more if it gets remade on the engine thats not shit.

I actually went back to it with a friend out of nostalgia. I'm surprised there's still a lizard squad around. And they all recognized me since I wrote so much smut for the library archive.
>round start
>double agent
>decided to fuck that noise and chill at the bar
>chat up the lizards
>target comes in
>he hears me trying to use my key words while talking to the bartender so he decides to kill me
>gets dumpstered after he pulls out bombs with a ton of people around to witness him
>achieve my goal without lifting a finger

nothing feels better than greentexting while goofing off

> on the other hand do you want me to sit there and pretend that I don't know how to click a patch and then click myself?

If you have a first aid kit, go ahead and patch yourself up. But if you walk into Medbay and completely ignore the doctors to just do whatever you want, you're basically taking the people playing medical professions out of the game.

The least you can do during a round is not back talk people playing the doctors when they ask you to let them do their thing. That shit makes me so angry, it's the closet thing I get to physically going REEEEEE.

It's been at least two years since I've played, but EI NATH is still emblazoned in my mind, and it's the first thing I think of when I instagib something in any given game. FUCK the wizard.

Lizards are not human.

that they are not. I never played as one, but I like hanging out with them.

somebody post some moar ss13 vids I've never played but i love the stories

youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA

All servers I knew are now 20 minute skirmishes where everything openly metagames, and I'm not desperate enough with the game industry to play BYOND for the gameplay.

It's enver too late to join in and have some fun.
Ignore the bitter arepeepees.
They're just upset no one gives a fuck about their snarky medical doctor waifu character #324572387932409820987240982098260982350987234234098723098723423, while everyone else is having fun with their adventures and shenanigans as whacked out skeletons on fire, wizards, assistants setting up shops in maintenance tunnels, chaplains bringing a surreal age as he attempts to manifest his god or scratch away the false realities to reveal a blue truth, or anxious as fuck security guards slowly inching their way through dark, tight corridors in search of a mimicking creature that can sting and eat them in a few swift motions when he'd rather be sipping on a few cold ones with buds or chasing the clown.

You can of course always be the middle man schmuck in someone else's background. It's cozy. Speaking of which, I'm thinking of building a little hobo den tucked away.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zt3DfhIPKkg

Last time I played I hung out in the bar playing slots for 3 or 4 games straight.
I feel goofy RPing a lot or playing jobs I'm not familiar with.
If I play any job at all I'm usually Botanist and I'm the Cooks bitch for most of the round.

I don't participate heavily in what's going on in the round, and I'm usually just fodder for the antags.

Also, OOC in ingame chat, like calling out the antag, annoys the fuck out of me.

Because I got banned from everywhere that matters

>Also, OOC in ingame chat, like calling out the antag,

This. If people would stop doing this, it would cut down on the metagaming by at least 50%.

youtube.com/watch?v=COQ4YcYOYmU

Because every rp server I go on is a popularity contest filled with shitty furry/weeb OCs, circlejerkers worshipping admins, and admins doing nothing to curtail it

I have good memories of the game but the community is garbage. Never ever allow openly underage kids to admin your server. If you know someone is 16 years old you shouldnt even be letting him play there let alone giving him a fucking admin rank. Letting angsty high school-age retards into your community is begging for meta drama and bullshit

i actually still have byond downloaded from when i tried to play it. I walked around an empty server for awhile and was intimidated by controls.

youtube.com/watch?v=5MiRt43gVU0

>constant meta-gaming
>circle jerks of admins between servers
>powergaming
>people always leaving their radio on for every conversation
>lag
>constant restrictions on jobs people can do
>useless occupations
>community "culture"
>comdoms

This game went to shit once 2013 hit, honestly.

Surreal in a way.

On one hand, anyone not in the know would look at that and be like "What is this some sort of Dwarf Fortress skin"

Me? I saw that and only thought. "Yeah, thats medical. Slow daysurprised no one tried to bomb it or shoot it up yet.

You can try out the tab keys on some stations.
Hit tab and you'll move around with WASD, or you could play like me and use numpad.
They both give you great access to keys; I play a lot of roguelikes so it's easy for me to play that way.

soundcloud.com/stephanosrex/honk-honk-butt

>no one will ever remake ss13 in a decent engine
>everyone that tries gives up

I fucking love the game to death, but its engine is the only thing holding it back from being the perfect game.

The last time I played was years ago.

The game was cluttered with feature bloat,

and overbearing admins turned the entire game into a "who can bullshit the admin the hardest" simulator, where the #1 resolution for any conflict was to adminhelp it,

where "muh valids" became valid reasoning IC because fear of the admins was more of a driving force than anything in-game,

and where people have a massive stick up their ass about not referencing IRL things, and that stick is lodged firmly in place by the admins.

Is that still the case?

there's no more poo or pee

Oh the roleplayingfags have fucked off? Cool.

You guys really sucked the fun out of the game with how you'd adminhelp people saying and doing cool funny stuff because it's "OOC in IC"

The power gaming is the worst. If you can't get into your occupation character at least goof off until shit really hits the fan.

I've always been a janitor. Never played another job. It's my calling.

>waah why do I have to play by rules

>not realizing that roleplayingfags have ruined the game for almost TEN YEARS now

I kinda know what you mean.
If you know the game well enough, janitor is surprisingly versatile.

Roleplay is basically the only reason to play the game, the combat system is terrible

>won't you go back?
No, I think I'm done for good this time, fellow spess men.

>a bunch of metagaming shitters
The game was always this, wasn't it?
Having your decisions influenced by the presence of admins is metagaming, and everyone did it.

poo was the sole reason everyone i know who played space station 13 even tried it out, because it was like a bizarro peter molyneux thing

"hey check this game out, you can shit on the floor and slip the police on it as they are chasing you" except it was real and not a fucking lie

then goons who hate fun removed it

I understand why games have rules, but "no OOC in IC" is a rule that only serves to ban fun for the sake of banning fun.
Come to think of it about half of SS13's rules are that.

There are a few rules that basically mean "Don't actively screw with the Traitor vs. Station gameplay, don't actively go against the objectives of whichever team you're on"
(With the objectives of the station being 1 keep max # of crew alive, 2 stop traitors, 3 have fun so long as it doesn't violate 1 or 2)

The rest of the rules are generally "You must be this specific brand of faggot to pass"

if i hypothetically wanted to come back to this game, since my old server's host is a huge sperglord and decided to stop hosting it and refuses to give his code out to the other people who were willing to rehost, is there a decent private server to play on out there these days with a good 30+ population?

i'm permabanned from most servers on the hub because pic related, and i absolutely hate forced roleplaying servers.

Outrobusting all of sec sounds challenging but fun.

When there is an antagonist, your role is to stop them, because the presence of an antagonist is more of a hazard to the station's productivity than you taking a break from your work.
Hell, it's pretty much the point of gamemodes other than extended.

Proper tators don't try to outrobust the crew. Proper tators play on that paranoia and let the crew chloral each-other.

boo hoo sorry you cant powergame to your hearts content and ruin everyone elses antag rounds right off the bat

not into this game but
>hehe ei guise got banned from all servers because everyone is faggot but not me can i come play in yours??? ;) ;)
are you for real

>lmao just sit there and let the ling succ you mayne
no

The server's are either too roleplay heavy to have fun, or not roleplay heavy enough and everybody just griefs.

I always liked that mid-brand roleplay where you can do light-powergaming and be an asshole but you could generally roleplay out of situations and you wouldn't get robusted just cause you were a suspected traitor.

welcome to ss13

>It's only bad if the CMO goes overboard and starts chloraling every greyshirt that shambles on in.
A bit arguable that he's not playing his objective in that case, since chloral'd assistants aren't having fun, and are easy pray for taters, so he's not helping the station stay safe or have fun.
But on the other hand, asssistants are ALSO known for not keeping the station safe, and chloraling them might prevent that.

>The game has devolved from a game of "Who done it" to "Okay guys, lets have a fast round so I can be tator next round"
Valid way to play. More action = more fun.

> it's arduous enough as is tard wrangling a whole station of delinquents and angry fuckwads.
Tardwrangling a whole station of fuckwads is the enjoyable part of the game.

>As soon as the doors to the back of medbay open, people rush back there and either start treating themselves, or drag in people in crit and throw them into the cryopod. I got so fucking sick of people dragging my patients away while I was trying to treat them, and then giving me shit when I'd ask them to let me do my fucking job. Even when I'd politely suggest in RP that my character is a doctor and theirs isn't, so maybe I might know more about helping the sick/injured than they would, they'd get pissy and keep powergaming away while shouting that I don't know how to do my job.

I heard they made doctor job more complicated to counter this?

don't go, my nigga

Problem is the game is extremely meta, each round its the same people using the same names, they all know eachother, if you're not in the clique, then you're pretty much free game for griffing but god forbid you do anything out of line EVEN AS THE TRAITOR and your ass is banned.

>I even messagee the admin saying how everyone instantly knowing how to cure their disease was meta gaming, and the response was "you shouldn't get mad that people are good at the game". It's bullshit

Oh I see, you are the problem. Got it.
Using an Admin to resolve a situation is the definition of metagaming.

>not into this game but i go into threads for it and shitpost

Your right, every round should be grey tide vs the heads.

Action packed.

this thread reminds me why I either just fuck around observing(or doing any ghost roles if the server has it) or do a job where I barely deal with this shit like Xenobio

I tried to come back, but the love is gone. I don't interact with anyone anymore.

>you can't have only a mild interest in a game and participate in threads about it
sounds like I touched a nerve, fag
enjoy your bans

do what i used to do and become the villain

learn the deepest most darkest secrets and use them to your advantage, lord them over everyone else

like i learned all the goon secret chems many years before the code was leaked, and would get people to waste their entire rounds on wild goose chases for the chance that i might give them a hint or clue as to how to make some absurd nonsense

you gotta find different ways to have fun with the game, my problem is i always end up getting banned because i don't take shit from uncouth bratty ass teenage admins

Because half the jobs are pointless and has been made redundant by heavy metagaming.

>"oh shit someone tried to kill me in maint, for some reason i couldnt speak temporarily, this must mean he is a rare alien species that can transform into other people and he has to kill a certain amount of people, everyone be sure to drag around activated hand radios with you, and when you kill him make sure to cut off his head or he'll be able to revive!!!"
is the issue. stop being retarded. this game is fucking dead because retards like you can't handle being a cog in the machine instead of trying to be "the main character". people have to die for ss13 to work, literal entire jobs are based around it. you're not expected to ALLOW yourself to be killed, but when you start to prioritize being on the escape shuttle at the end over all else and you magically know everything there is to know about everything even though you're some peasant janitor then you deserve the ban most servers will give you because you can't stop demanding that the game revolve around you

I'll miss you

>Your right, every round should be grey tide vs the heads.
Fuck that sounds amazing, I'd play it

metagaming is not something you're going to be able to solve ingame. out of character issues require out of character solutions. even if you decide to really go by the book and go to IAA with some bullshit about unlicensed medical work, IA doesnt have the power to do anything without faxes, and guess who faxes go to? if your admins are incompetent and dont give a fuck, there is nothing to be done

w-well if that's the case, maybe I'll come back for a round or two tomorrow and see how things go

someone tell me some funny clown stories and anecdotes.

Someone posted some in a few threads about how you're trying to shoot the clown but it trips over it's big goofy shoes and tumbles away under your bullets or some shit

while you are absolutely right, on the other hand it fucking sucks if you die 5-10 minutes into the game when rounds can easily last 2-4 hours depending on your server, and there's jack fucking shit for a dead player to do

people metagaming the traitor and whatnot will never be stopped because it's a problem with the community itself, but someone could at least try to give dead people something to do

I feel like 90% of the problems on SS13 is the fact that the shuttle exists.

If everyone's main goal was to keep the station sustained, with a few sleeper agents or other bad stuff happening, the game would be much better, and metafags wouldn't be the cancer they are.

>hehe ei guise got banned from all servers because everyone is faggot but not me can i come play in yours??? ;) ;)
Back when there were only 8 servers and 6 of them were openly faggot, I could see this unironically happening.

feel free to leave, attention whore

You first.

>there's jack fucking shit for a dead player to do
depends on the server though, but even then doesn't most servers have golems and shit

>people want to have fun in a video game instead of pretending to be confused for an hour before dying because you didn't want to break character

who could have predicted this

whoa who could have predicted this?

I'm not saying, let yourself be attacked. I'm saying act in character and report yourself being attacked rather than just shouting "LINGS!!!" into the radio and then making a homemade flamethrower.

>Oh I see, you are the problem. Got it.

Go fuck yourself you passive aggressive piece of shit. I was complaining about a direct violation of the rules, and I didn't want the admin to edit or influence the game in progress, as much as I wanted him to to reprimand the players for very obviously using ooc knowledge in character. If you refuse to admit that an entire mob all trying to break into hyrdo to get bananas because they instantly knew they had Pierrot's Throat isn't metagaming, you're a bait poster.

>h-hey guys, im leaving. im leaving forever guys. its over. i cant stay. im leaving.
>"fuck off"
>FUCK YOU IM STAYING YOU FIRST IM STAYING RIGHT HERE

rule 13

I wish I could understand byond.

I've been toying with the code to change how the shuttle works.

I've been trying to get it to make it so you can't call a shuttle, but instead the rounds work on 'shifts' where every X amount of time the round ends, whether or not traitors objectives are completed or not.

There is no need to be upset.

Given how much of the game is arguing about what is metagaming and what isn't metagaming
(is this metametagaming?)
I'd just say to drop the whole issue and -let- people use their knowledge, rather than trying to put that genie back in its bottle.
If your only solution to metagaming is a 2nd layer of metagaming, then let it go.
If you need admins to enforce that people play without certain knowledge, there WILL be parts where you're not sure if someething is forbidden knowledge or not, and in those sitautions, bullshitting the admin becomes your #1 gameplay skill.
Now, you're making "Being good at the game" one of those times. Bullshitting the admin is now an integral part of being good at the game.

You haven't stopped the metagaming. You have centralised it, and you have centralised it on an admin who may be a complete comdom.

>If you refuse to admit that an entire mob all trying to break into hyrdo to get bananas because they instantly knew they had Pierrot's Throat isn't metagaming, you're a bait poster.
I admit it's metagaming and I also admit that the only solutions to solving it will cause more problems than they fix.

>will never be stopped because it's a problem with the community itself,

Which is why, in answer to OP's question, I stopped playing.

>fuck your fun I WANT TO HAVE FUN and the only way I can have FUN is if i LIVE LONGER THAN EVERYONE ELSE
thank you for killing ss13

the only way that this can continue to fly over your head is if you're literally retarded or you're intentionally misconstruing what everyone is telling you because it's the only way you can convince yourself you're not cancer

either way, its not going to save you from getting banned

Nah, what most people consider 'metagaming' is retarded, a spess man on spess station 13 would have all the knowledge to work the different facilities, its why you can be reassigned jobs to begin with.

The true 'meta' shit is about knowing that there is a tator abound and that you're not one so its time to end the round as soon as you can, while RP fags whine that they can't sit in the bar making up bad fanfic or ERP in the captains office.

SS13 died when God Emperor Takara got banned from every known server

Because the new /vg/ admins are awful

>Someone enjoys something different to me!
>We should ban him!
You are the cancer.
How about "Different people enjoy different things, and this is fine, I don't need an admin to enforce my particular way of having fun because I don't have a stick up my ass"?

T I N K Y

>a janitor would know how to run the engine solo!
>assistants can be captains! even though the only ingame reason assistants exist is to study and learn!
>chefs can do surgery, dont you know? everyone has to be a rocket scientist, nanotrasen approved captain, and brain surgeon to be on ss13

Who's that? I don't remember the name. Must've started playing after I stopped.

Wonder how you'd get banned from every server, but SS13 can be stupid with its bans, so I dunno.

Did that colin8seven fag get banned everywhere, at least?

The game just needs to be balanced around powergaming so that all jobs require a ton of in-game time/effort to get the over-powered stuff w/antags just getting the over-powered stuff at the start.

You're literally never going to solve the problem of powergaming without massive faggot admin intervetion. You're basically asking players to intentionally handicap themselves and that's never ever going to happen.

>refuse to rp on rp server
>get banned
>WAHHHH STOP IMPOSING YOUR PLAYSTYLE ON ME I MIGHT BE RUINING YOUR GAMEPLAY BUT ITS NOT AFFECTING YOU STOP IT THIS IS JUST HOW I LIKE TO PLAY

why ban griefers? its just their playstyle

is this autism general

Strawmanning hard.

>everyone has to be a rocket scientist, nanotrasen approved captain, and brain surgeon to be on ss13

No, but if someone -is- a rocket science captain surgeon, there isn't anything preventing them from playing assistant.

Knowledge of everything in the game isn't a requirement of playing (and half the fun is figuring out), but once you have that knowledge, you can use it.

>tfw amazing doctor
>try to play cmo
>get shit on for not knowing jobs outside of medbay

Sounds about right.

This isn't some shmuck facility here on earth, its a high tech facility, and there is a god damn manual on how to do everything in every facility on the station.

The reason why the janitor is a janitor is because its the lazy life.

??? except the only way to have fun is to live longer that everyone else ???

>I'd just say to drop the whole issue and -let- people use their knowledge, rather than trying to put that genie back in its bottle.

Fuck that. I'd rather not play than being hounded about IC in OCC for accidentally mentioning something in chat while the fucking Chef is giving orders to the Captain and the rest of the station about how to deal with a rogue AI with impunity.

>implying the station we play on isn't the place they send all the rejects and losers who can hardly do their assigned job

??????????? exactly???????????

????????????????????????????????? when you play for the sole purpose of being alive at the end at the expense of not actually acting like an actual person on an rp server people will get sick of you??????????????????????????????????????

Well this is why I don't play on RP servers, ya dummy.

Plus, arguing over the definition of griefing (i.e. what is griefing and what is valid) is pretty much the #1 way to resolve conflicts in SS13. Arguing with the admin that what you did was fine, and what the other guy did was bannable.

Griefing isn't black and white.
If you try to make it black and white, Griefers will find a way around it.
But, arguing about griefing in a game so complicated as SS13 where you don't even know what the station's goal -is-, will lead to much argument.
And argument over what is and what isn't griefing will make the main game Pass The Bwoink, with the 2d spessmans as a sidegame.

>griefers
that only became a thing because of the rules RPfags instilled on the game

there used to be no rules against harming or killing anyone as a nontraitor

Exactly, you should expect them to send a god damn rocket scientist who knows brain surgery to the janitor position because they DGAF, meanwhile they put unfunny people in the clown suit and give inept power hungry jackasses the captain's hat.

if thats your retarded excuse then so be it but again dont expect everyone to share your delusion

Brit who would constantly bomb every known server with plasma canisters. Became even more of a meme when people would "pay" the server owners of Nox Station to unban him, hence Takara Money.

Could be wrong though

>is this autism general
I'd say so.

You got any FNAF, Minecraft, or Kingdom Hearts?

>its why you can be reassigned jobs to begin with.

Reassignment is a balancing feature to help if a job field is over crowded. The entire reason it exists is to facilitate role playing a job. Not to excuse universal knowledge of every system in the game. If what you're saying is accurate, there's no point in having roles or jobs because everyone can just do everything.

>playing on an rp server at all

oh, so our experiences and expectations are completely different then. ok.

have fun sitting out a whole round cause you didn't want to keep your distance from the obvious changeling in fear of powergaming.

sure do fami

>implying the station we play on isn't the place they send all the rejects and losers who can hardly do their assigned job

It's also where impulsive paranoid people with serious insubordination issues and delusions of grandeur are sent. Failing your job because you hit yourself with a toolbox and gibber "I WNAN BE HALK" is as much of a detriment to solid employment as actually fucking off to make yourself the aforementioned halk.

>he doesn't powergame
>he doesn't steal insulated gloves and a toolkit at the start of every round
>he doesn't break into EVA and take the RCD and a space suit
>he doesn't BTFO shitty antags who can't play the game properly
>he doesn't do security's job better then they do with twice the equipment
>he doesn't end the game with every traitor objective, a full arsenal of weaponry and a captain's level ID

What's your excuse? Are you just bad at the game?

>he doesn't just bomb the station

>getting mad at people who play in different way in a game that encourages doing whatever you want

shouldn't you be happy that you have more fodder to slaughter on your inevitable murderboner?

What's the point?

Hi Yahir

Clown is fun because it offers the player interaction of a security job without the responsibilities

Honk

UNBAN 2HOTDOGS

You're literally never getting unbanned dude

Who's 2HOTDOGS?
Unban him btw
Unban all
SS13 too many bans already, just undo all ban.

Random names and some randomization to appearances should be default to avoid the kind if meta buddy bullshit that occurs

getting unbanned isnt my end goal.
being remembered ... however ...

Literally no one remembers you when you're not spamming your shit
So it's not really being remembered

it triggers you that I am not forgotten, that you know who I am. It kills you inside that you know who I am. It destroys you that I am. I am. And too, with that tune, I am remembered forever.

Spank?

2hotdogs

unban he

i don't understand
how is this enough to ban someone permanently

Known shitter

I remember Puunches from /tg/ station got banned for just sitting in OOC all day and never actually playing the game.

I kind of miss him. He was an entertaining nutter.

All I remember is you're a spergy underage Cred Forumstard

>if you walk into Medbay and completely ignore the doctors to just do whatever you want, you're basically taking the people playing medical professions out of the game.
That's true, but then you have the incompetent docs that don't know what they're doing. Some times you gotta do their job yourself, or you'll die. I remember one time I went blind, and medbay had me borged instead of handing me some Imadozoline.

I am still alive.
There is nothing you have done to me that has effected my life in any shape.
I dont even know the usernames of the people who know me. Many people know my name.
I am hated because I am right about literally everything. I didn't ask to be right about everything and I didn't ask to meet people who were wrong but fate had it that we should meet and too for you to hate me for holding a mirror to you.

gangstalked, hate-memed, character assassinationl; I laugh at your wasted energy and your stained souls

You havent defeated me while there is hate within your head towards me.
It's a slow poison to drink and die to, willful bigotry and racism

This is the kind of autism that is attracted to this game unfortunately

I play on /tg/ a lot and I'm here to post some cool stories
This one happened recently

>decide to meme and play Mister Meeseeks. Blue scaled lizard and go to medbay immediately to get my tail cut off
>assistant, so go to hopline after tail cutting to try and meme out all access
>Nuke ops declare war, hop hands out all access
>go into cap's office to take his sword, gun, and cloak and crown and gloves since he was like afk there
>he comes back, I tell him it's nuke ops, he hands me the disk and tells me to protect it with my life
>hiimmistermeeseekslookatme.mp3
>cook comes in, tells me to put the disk in this loaf of bread
>fucking genius
>put it in the bread, put the bread in my satchel
>HoS and security commanded to protect the president, the president being meeseeks
>ops land in medbay, slaughter all of medical
>station in disarray, not enough time to arm up compared to how short it took for the ops to drop pod down
>me, the HoS, and several sec officers and a guy in a ripley all basically get cornered in cargo
>ops burst in, crossfire happens, several officers go down as the rest of us escape through maintenance down towards science
>hold up in science, put down all the blast doors and bolt every door in and out
>ops bomb outside of robotics, I was standing in robotics and narrowly managed to escape the debris
>forgot to mention the viro put out healing virus by the way
>get back to toxins, bunker down
>ops place X4 on the maint door into toxins
>run
>sec officer gets set on fire, I drag him off and put him out
>he's dead, but I'll be damned if I let a good man's body to rot on this station
>dive into maint, HoS tells me to go on ahead, he'll hold them off
>godspeed you glorious bastard
>booking it down the halls, ops hot on my tail
>have to drop the other dude because he's dead weight
>manage to make it to arrivals as the emergency shuttle is close to leaving
>pods are bolted, fuck
>have some time until ops catch up with me

>guys signs on as sec officer, fill him in
>realize I can unbolt the pod doors with command door remote
>unbolt doors, run in
>officer follows suit
>op runs up, officer takes a bullet, I take another laser shot but I'm okay
>10 seconds until shuttle leaves
>book it to the other pod
>unbolt
>get on with 2 seconds left and close the rear pod door
>pod launches
>eat the loaf of bread that had the nuke disk
>turn on the radio mic on the pod and yell "HI IM MISTER MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME"
>pod docks at shuttle for round end
>admins spawned a supermatter shard so I disintegrate
>round end stats show I was the only one to escape
>all of ead chat and ooc is losing their collective shit, saying shit like "PUNISHED MEESEEKS"
>tfw the very next round I found a syndie bomb in maint next to medbay so I dragged it and myself into space where it blew nonharmfully
>in deadchat someone says "Two rounds now you have been WITNESSED"

I remember spending probably 15 minutes playing russian roulette with the captain before we realized the casing in the gun was empty.

I'm Sarca that's why.