I fell for Cred Forums's "All mobile games are shit" meme

>I fell for Cred Forums's "All mobile games are shit" meme

You guys made it seem like mobile games were worthless, but I finally got a smartphone last month and I'm loving the games so far.

My two favorites are Pokemon Go and Soccer Spirits. I walk everywhere, so PG is a fun addition to something I'd do normally. Soccer Spirits isn't the deepest game in the world or anything, but it's still fun as fuck. It's free and has lots of lewd anime sluts.

What other mobile games should I try? What do you guys play?

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=59177709&mode=medium
docs.google.com/document/d/1_24OT6wvNkfyAAxLHq4UdMYo0uWh5TdSFqnVNVEAZWc/preview?pli=1
youtube.com/watch?v=h5t6NRLrW0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MqZIrnXrYSc
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gungho.padEN&hl=es
youtube.com/watch?v=4JYL2Q_6Sx0
youtube.com/watch?v=u7PhVlQRrlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Soccer Spirits
>not about soccer OR spirits
>instead it's about anime girls

terra battle is pretty good

i wouldn't play too many mobile games at once though

Spirit Stones used to be fun if you enjoy bejeweled.
Always wanted to play the Fate one.

Final fantasy Exvius is pretty good, just don't fall to the tiers meme or else you won't have much fun

I really really like that .gif

there's guys.
most of them are bretty cool too.

currently playing soccer spirits and brave exvius right now.
both pretty good games.
still need a cloud of darkness for maximum damage, but fencer is doing well for me.

>i wouldn't play too many mobile games at once though

My friend's playing Granblue, Fate/Grand Order and PaD.

He sinks all his time into those and stopped playing anything else.

The obvious rhythm cashgrab hell

School Idol Festival
Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage
Tokyo 7th Sisters
Show by rock!

For everything else that´s why this exist

I love BE but I don't play it ever because I'm mad that they somehow missed the mark on every single character I care about.

Like I understand that they're probably saving characters from VII and X for desperate times when they need to draw people back to the game, but there's no excuse not to have ANYONE from VIII (people were saying for awhile that it was just because they wanted to keep the aesthetic to traditional fantasy characters, but they just added Lightning this week so that's bullshit), only the shit characters like Vaan and Penelo from XII, and even in fucking IX the one character who I actually like is Eiko and despite virtually the entire rest of IX's cast being in that game (excluding Steiner for some reason), she got shafted for fucking Lani, a fucking throwaway nothing character that you see twice in the game, in the patch that added the rest of IX's female cast.

It's like the developers are intentionally trying to make me mad.

sorry I meant

>>/vg/155660019

>Granblue
>F/GO
>PAD
I can only imagine how much dosh he sinks into all of those
Granblue and FGO already have two of the worst Gacha systems I've seen, with Granblue being only slightly better now due to them occasionally allowing you to buy a ticket that lets you pick 1 exact character you want
The madman

Do you like card games?
Mabinogi Duel is fairly alright and is friendly to players who don't want to drop money down on the game
Like tactics games?
Fantasy War Tactics is overall a really fun one
I stopped playing a couple months ago due to Nexon's jewish tactics (releasing exclusive limited time items for crossover characters for 50 fucking dollars), but I won't deny that overall I had a lot of fun playing the game up until then

PvZ
Pixel heros
Pixel dungeon
>family fued
Crossy road

Theres probably a few more i cant remember

The witcher battle arena was alright

I enjoyed valkyrie crusade, chain chroniclesrip eng version, and granblue Mild hype for platinum game and anime.

i'm really hoping for valkyrie profile anatowhatever to come over at some point.
i played the japanese version and it's mostly the same as the other ones, just with less running around.
more sad stories too.

Just downloaded Soccer Spirits after reading your post OP. Only started using an android last month but have checked out Granblue and Potion Maker so far. The myroid stuff isn't for me.

I'm surprised I put hours in Potion Maker already, it's pretty cute

is there any apks for rhythm games that come with all DLC?

When I used iOS I would always play taiko no tatsujin in my spare time.

I don't know too much about apks/androids

those are totally F2P unless you want to pay for giving a chance in the gacha for an anime girl you like

In November will be 1 yr I'm playing FF record keeper.

Recommend me simple games with cute girls

10 billion wives.
might be too simple tho

When the fuck are we getting that Danganronpa crossover?

>playing censorship spirit
I GTFO when they censored snowball art.

game was too lewd man.

It's pretty mild compared to something like Unleashed.

it's not, but korea wouldn't let them advertise unless they toned it down.
i'm a little sad that they decided to change alkyde's art, but snowball is in the army now.

Puzzle & Dragons

PaD has the cutest girls and the bustiest sluts.

Lakshmi is mai waifu, but I wanna fug dairy queen Hera.

You niggas need to try Battle Cats

i've never owned a phone

Which one, there's like 9 now

Meanwhile Puzzle and Dragons has this. Korea really became a cucked country.

>just don't fall to the tiers meme

Help

You can never go wrong with Granblue Fantasy.

Go play Groove Coaster 2 and buy the four Kageru Project packs. The best songs for the best rhythm game.

Also, give Mobile Kanjo General a look on /vg/. I'm addicted to moe can change right now, and I'm sure you'll like it.

>posting non-canon bitch

I can't even get it to run

I used to handle Dragon Blaze and Granblue but quickly bored the shit out of the first, and never really got deep into the latter. Seven knights is worth a look as well

it certainly stinks.
they can still make things pretty at least

this is why I dont play them (even if I had a phone that could)

i've played enough f2p games. all the actual coolest, good best shit you would ever want is always completely fucked behind the worst gamble gacha bullshit. NEVER an option to even outright pay for anything in f2p or mobile crap.

FUCK
GAMBLING RNG GAMES HOLY SHIT

I fucking wish I could just get the right roll in the beginning.

I got burned out from having to delete and do that shitty tutorial over again and again.

>Granblue and FGO already have two of the worst Gacha systems I've seen

I know GBF is notorious for all the horror stories from last year of people spending thousands of dollars and ending up empty handed but I picked it up only a month or two ago and the gacha is honestly not that bad. Seems comparable to Record Keeper and Brave Exvius altho RK is probably the least wallet punishing but as you said, GBF at least now has char ticket you can buy occasionally for the exact thing you want.

I don't want to imagine how shit was last year but seems pretty alright to me at the moment. And Japan also got those new gacha laws so they have to show % on draw rates etc. which seems to have improved most major gacha games over there. If game has a global version separated from JP tho they aren't subject to that and love to fuck you over, see Brave Exvius.

Just settle, you'll get something good later.
You won't even have enough team cost to use your starter for a while anyway

Yeh but no sexy topless lolis.

>current year
>not playing GBF
It has girls for all kinds of taste, same with boys. Gacha is somewhat forgivable and there are plenty of rate up events if you want to roll and regular pick which character you want tickets. You strength relies more on time invested than on money spent (not counting people who spend literally tens of thousands of dollars who need specific weapons to even be effective). I also really like the turn-based rpg-esque kind of gameplay.

Mystic Messenger.

Looks good but still doesn't compare to pre-censorship snowball.
Hildegarde and Lilith were particulary butchered.

I like Show By Rock. There was this simple touch platformer type game where you tug back and spring the character forward called Rabitobi or something like that I liked, but service ended recently I believe.

Best girl.

Also I haven't logged in to Soccer Spirits for like a year, I'm tempted to see how far the power creep has gone (not that my team was ever good)

Why would you ever want to see lolis topless?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=59177709&mode=medium

Too old m8. I'm not interested in cowtits.

no joke, i like how hildegard turned out.
i also dig lilith's EE clothes instead of her just being nekkid.
nah just skimpy

>same with boys
>Not a single shota character, not even in water, the homo element

Don't tell lies user.

with some sudden growth

>oppai loli
Nuke Korea.

Start now. There's a Director's Choice carnival going on right now, you're pretty much guaranteed to get SOMETHING good.

also this. I started a new account and settled for a mecha dragon, and just three weeks later I've gotten lucky as fuck and gotten
>facet
>anubis
>Ilm
>Zuoh
>Kenshin (from the collab that just ended a bit ago)
>Orange Dragonbound Saria
>Delgado

Though I'm a lucky son of a bitch so you might not get my luck, but if you reroll to get something good enough to carry you through the early game, you'll get a handful more pulls during the carnival (it continues for another 4 days) and chances are you'll get something good.

and suddenly maturation

>water
>homo element
Water is the loli element though.
>Charlotte
>Lily
>slutty loli idol

I want to commit a crime!

Thunder butt is best butt

>>Charlotte
>>slutty loli idol
>loli
They are midgets.
>>Lily
Remove elf nano

Can you really call Harvins lolis?

you can go up to 7 stars now.
here's the doc with everything new.
docs.google.com/document/d/1_24OT6wvNkfyAAxLHq4UdMYo0uWh5TdSFqnVNVEAZWc/preview?pli=1

Harvin is clearly a loli race.
They look like children, so yes.

Who /didn'trollsummerzoi/ here?

>SS
That game is such a grindy shitshow, OP.

Enjoy playing for literally two years without getting close to competitive unless you like dropping thousands of dollars on cards.

Why does she stand on the box?

She's tiny.

I've been "playing" Mobius Final Fantasy for about a month now. I like it because I can set a goal for the day and check on it every now and then during work to push it along. I don't know how it compares to other games in it's genre because I haven't played any.

I'd like to give multiplayer a try but I wouldn't know what combat abilities to build for.

She wants to be big.

>missing out on this
I want a Gisla or 2.

i've been playing for 6 months and i'm already to SS.
still got some pigs and rabbits to farm, but they gave them a more cost-effective EE form now.

Me.

>tfw the best mobile game you can probably get is an obscure french mmo

A gigantic mmo that's been in developement for more than 10 years on PC fully ported to mobile. I don't get this french engineering

>meme
Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.

I play Seven Knights pretty much as an idle game with cute waifus for autistic minmaxers.

Who /chinesecopyrightinfringement/ here?

do you now?

>It's a "pull Celus from Welcome Back boxes" episode

Your character is an attacker. You smash shit up. It's pretty straightforward.

Me. I started GBF during the end of the summer event, only summer character I got was SR Sara for that deliciously perfect loli after a bunch of rerolls.

Was good for the first few weeks, now I haven't used her in a long time because game gave me Silva and Yoda so it wants me to run a water team after I ticketed Anchira who was the main reason I picked GBF up in the first place.

I also have a Hunter with much of the fourth skill panel unlocked so I could do breaker. I just want to know what cards specifically to farm/augment but haven't been assed to look up builds for multiplayer.

That's a boy, so no

Any good grand strategy or text rpgs on android?

even better

rejoice, for his EE is upon us
truly these are the end times

Lolicons like us have it hard in GBF. Hang in there brother.

This is a travesty.

I hope I pull monkey before the year ends.

I'd prefer to use my start dash on someone else.

If you are into puzzle games, I strongly recommend AUX B.

I played RK on an android emulator but it's getting kinda repetitive. How's Exvius?

It's okay. Not a big selection of units and gacha rates are trash

>"All mobile games are shit" meme
it is not a meme
It goes like this, if we include platforms:
1)PC games
2) PStation games
3) XboX games
4) Handheld games
5) Phone games

Hunter is even easier. Your job is to break defense. You can practically ignore what cards to put in and just attack every single round, to give orbs to your teammates.

Just pick low level shit to start and you'll do fine, you nailbat dick.

it's worth a try.
i hope vi isn't your favorite ff unless your waifu is terra or celes tho.

Exvius is significantly more repetitive than RK. Also less characters and options so optimally all you do most of the time if there isn't some huge grindfest event going on is run the game in an emulator and macro grind the first fucking stage forever with special characters from gacha for their unique rewards (estimated to take roughly 4 weeks from doing it near non-stop without any fusing duplicates).

Game has potential and whenever there's story updates it's kinda fun but downtime is dull as fuck. And yea, gacha rates are pretty shit.

My well meaning, but completely game illiterate richfag friend gave me a small pile of IOS IAP cards.

What shit out there is worthwhile to pay for?

Relm when?

Rolling, lets see what I'm playing

>stands up form his chair
OH SHIT

That's what you get for playing trash.

Did you guys try Final TapTasy ?
Pretty fun.

>>Not a single shota character
Alex, Morphe, I know some of the harvins are actually little boys
Next question please

>Try to aim for Edison whenever he gets a Caster/America rate-up
>tfw you keep pulling Waver, Nursery Rhyme and Helena
Is this what they call a desire sensor or the game telling you to fuck off

Love Live is still one of the best

why the fuck do gatekeepers have EE now?

more bang for your buck.
2 evo and 3 base gets an EE
pig gives 80 points, rabbit gives three superbs

Eh maybe I'll download it again, at least to reap the welcome-back benefits, when I quit I got dupe of Baltheon or whatever the fuck his name was and Choi and Serestia still didnt have their EE's and were quite useless, are they any better now?

choi is broken and serestia only does well with ravian.
they made a new opening for it too.
it definitely looks like it was made in korea, but it's still kind of neat
youtube.com/watch?v=h5t6NRLrW0Y

what the fuck is this? What's the galaxy server, I played on global so what am I missing out on?
> serestia only does well with ravian.
I think I have Ravian actually, but I was using Sharr after Lucid was forgotten by everyone, how does Sharr do anyway? And why exactly does Ravian+Serestia work?

galaxy is just a new server, most people use it to screw around.
sharrr is damn good, lucid is actually a lot better now because her eclipse now procs on crit as well as pass.
and ravian and serestia works because reflex shenanigans.
things have changed quite a bit, i posted a doc with most of the changes

>BREAKING NEWS, new continent Dirnado is available
>turns out it was just 50% done

well the rest is there
you can get lid and diablos now

I see...
>dimension stones to exclude characters from draw
Well fuck you too, also there's no welcome-back reward

just tell me the lewdest one

Battlecats is hilarious sometimes, some of the cats animations are just something. Only started recently, got lucky and pull sodom.

is kancolle dead? i havent played any mobile games before but i am losing pc access soon

I'm playing Mobius Final Fantasy, the game is alright minus random difficulty spikes and there not being a lot of content being pumped out into the English version.

I used to play this game all the time. after at least a year and a half of constant play, i didnt get one fucking legend and dropped this shit. never been as happier since

>not being a lot of content being pumped out into the English version
It took me like two weeks to beat both story chapters, Silent Ruins, Pupu Attack and Chocobocalypse. Now i'm about to turn into an onimusha and there's nothing else to do, fuck Chaos Vortex, Tower and multiplayer's shit rewards.

Vann a shit and a Reddit meme

Is there a way to play GBF on mobile without a japanese playstore account or redownloading the apk every time there is an update?

I'm too lazy to complete the whole new tower event, how long exactly is it?

I have yet to find a mobile game that's actually entertaining.

The only good app I ever found where the GBA emulator, DS emulator and PSP emulator.

>using his phone to look at slutty anime girls

Most people use there phones to call real girls.

So everyone on /fgog/ tells me it's a shitty game with one of the biggest money gacha sinks ever, but Cred Forums and Cred Forums tells me it's a pretty good game.

Who do I trust?

Everyone from /ssg/ is autistic

Where the fuck do you think you are?

>May favorite game is pokemon go

You need to be over 18 to post here you little fuck.

>go into /ssg/ looking for tips
>thread celeb worshipping and memes
Sometimes I forget /vg/ is a containment board

I guess you can just use the chrome browser on your phone.

there's a reason actual discussion on games happens outside of /vg/, save for few more "under the radar" games

All mobage generals are filled with autists and autistic shitposting.

>tfw /ffg/ turned into a mobage general with frog posters

>Browse Vindictus General since I just got into the game
>50% of the thread is some autist spamming T H I C C memes

Christ.

It's a shitty game (as in shit gameplay) with gambling mechanics that you're expected to sink a bunch of money into (you can play without spending any money but good fucking luck) and a story that may or may not be any good but you'll never know because it's all in moon. The only people the game appeals to are the fags who unironically spend hours in TM threads discussing power levels of random ass servants that are only mentioned in obscure as fuck side shit.

Unlike most people I always thought that the heroic spirit/grail war setting was the least interesting thing about the original VN, but unfortunately it seems to be the only thing that made it into the rest of the franchise so basically the game really isn't for me.

>playing gook trash anime ripoff
Can gook do anything other than copy whatever Japan shit out?

>he play f2p weeb game made by gook for poor weeaboo
LMAO

Mods haven't perma banned you yet?

FTFY

>he mad because someone insulting his favorite gook trash animu ripoff
Oh no shut it down

Nigga, it's 2016 and they still ripping off Japan art for their comics and video games. They're literally chinese but with smaller dick size and bigger amount of plastic surgery

Soccer spirits is a boring autobattle game though

Is that her EE?

I got out of Soccer Spirits months ago.

It's not really all that good. Match up "competitive" gaming with gachapon bullshit and you have a game that want you to open your wallet to make any real progression outside of getting lucky.

I'd give credit for making it so that stones could only be buffed up by in-game currency except you can buy that too.

It's just shit, people only play it because muh lewd ecchi card anime girl XD

As evidenced by the number of people who quit when they had to tone down the lewdness so they could properly advertise for the game in Korea.

Bet it's still dying anyways. It's just not very good and generally suffers from the same shit every "fun" phone game does. Seems enjoyable at the start but you hit walls where you need certain 5* or even 6* units to get past it. Especially in something like the puzzle Coliseum I forgot the name of or later Coliseum of Despair. And don't get me started on their "Galaxy League" nonsense that's basically the cheesiest bullshit setup you can get. And Legendaries become key in certain places. Also, you can only roll S2 Legendaries in their gachapon and you will never roll a good S1 Legendary like Metatron or the bullshit that was Not-Sasuke unless they're given to you at level 30.

I'd probably dip back in for a Niarose EE though, but that won't happen so I have nothing to worry about!

How much of a fucking faggot do you have to be to play a game like that?
I'm not talking about playing it in public, I'm talking period.
Lets not even get starting about faggot go.
All the cool kids moved on, why haven't you?

But im f2p and i can get to gold-halfway platinuum no prob
it took me 2 years to get to gold,been here since the beginning

Whatever you play DO NOT fall into any of the shitty moneysinks with random character/card/power generation mechanics (otherwise known as gachapon) like Clash of Clans or PAD

It's fucking gambling in everything but name

Whats sad is that even some fully priced retail games started copying that mechanic (eg FIFA17)

>keldeo's ass in a prominent position
for what purpose

Clash of Clans or PAD are milliton times better than that shit in OP pic

>we want the /mlp/ audience

That's great.

As far as /ssg/ is concerned you're still a Bronzeshitter. Galaxy or bust.

Swear to god phone games also breed the shittiest, most elitist fanbases despite being the games being disposable garbage 99% of the time.

They're the same level of garbage, user. SS just does it with cute anime girls who wreck everything.

Reminds me of the hilarity of people who proudly say they refuse to use male players in SS and have all girls in a Waifu-team.

>elitist about mobile singleplayer grinding

They're still absolutely not worth the kind of money you have to gamble away to start having fun playing them.

A pack of 85 gacha currency in PAD costs the same as a fully priced PC/console game and it doesn't even guarantee you'll get anything good. Even if you get what you want the constant power creep means that by the time you'll finish grinding your team something better will have already replaced it.

At least it has some actual gameplay

i really find that /ssg/ is retarded in that sense
>oh platinuum league?
>you mean bronze?
I bet that most of /ssg/ aren't even on silver
>muh 2900+ league

Who /comfy and cute/ here?

>weeaboo who play gook weeb game
The worst kind of weeb

>Soccer Spirits
>good

You could have the Football gameplay AND the TCG aspect but they go with the TCG thing alone.

It's got "multiplayer." Every time you do Galaxy League's PvP it saves your PvP team and other players can play against your team.

Also you play against theirs to improve your standing. Unsurprisingly, high-tier shit involves Whales whose team are mostly (probably entirely now, with all the S2 Legendaries + S1s) made up of intentionally overpowered cards.

The problem is that it really doesn't need it.

Hell most people just play auto unless they NEED to pay attention for something like blocks.

It's still all down to stats; a 3* at their best might compare to a 4* with one superb and a little stat buffing, to say nothing of a 5*. This is why they highly recommend you ignoring your "player character" card and keeping your Gatekeepers for a 5* Striker instead.

/ssg/ is really not worth paying attention to outside of wanting information from here instead of Reddit or laughing at them in select moments like their meltdown over the censorship changes.

I don't understand why people playing these crap, if you want anime girl just play an actual Japan game not these f2p ecchi card game when the characters has no personality whatsover and the gameplay make the worst mmos on this planet look much better in comparison.
>shit out skimpy angel devil #71217823678242784
>she's so powerful blahblahblah

>where could i , an intelectual being, that hates anime,games and comics could go?
>i know, Cred Forums
>i bet they don't talk about that stuff
You are in the wrong site friendo

>actually enjoying Pokemon GO

lmao
that shit got stale within the first week

I never say this, you can't read or something?
>weeaboo who play gook weeb game

Actual weeb will never touching shit like this

I hate the Atelier fanbase but at least they actually have a fucking game to play.

I mean, Atelier might as well be Japanese Call of Duty but at least it only asks them to buy one.

Right now I've got Alto's Adventure, True Skate, Super Hexagon, Infinity Blade 3, Lara Croft GO, FF IV and FFT WotL, and Downwell. I would suggest checking any of them out

Yet you're still complaining in a weeb site, inspired by 2chan

youtube.com/watch?v=MqZIrnXrYSc

The only reason I've spent more time on my phone than my pc and consoles combined during some weekends.

Gook mobile trash anime ripoff is not Cred Forums related, retard

I Played Puzzle and Dragons like a drug addict until a year or two ago. best thing of the game? I never paid a cent. True mobile game done right

Now I'm thinking of trying Granblue Fantasy, just from where the porn come from

>bootleg spirit is so obscured it doesn't have any porn or doujin whatever
What the point of playing this noname obscured shit?

Well, now they are faggot
Check /vg/, Cred Forums and other boards

>Cred Forums
>gook mobile trash anime ripoff
huh?

:|]

Hitori no Shita.

The QUALITY is hilarious and no one actually talks about it because in really it really is just a bootleg of all the bad anime shit you'd get from late 90s to early 00s shows.

Then again, Chinese, not Korean, so I guess Gook doesn't count.

What wrong with complaining about normie weeaboo playing gook trash animu ripoff?

i have spent probably about $300 on terra battle

i'm rich but i'm still not proud of it

Stop replying to this retard and report him instead.
He is a known shitposter who is ban evading again.

Nice bootleg you got here, gook
>infenus stranus ripoff #126136243

Oh, that show nobody give a fuck except some chink who keep shilling it

Anyone supporting mobile games is a fag and should neck himself right now
>pokemon go
Pls kys

but i have a raging boner, i want to keep going, it ain't gonna take care of itself

There is nothing wrong with Pokemon Go. Hopefully this is the start of Nintendo going the Sega way.

Why is this look so bland compared to Fate or granblue? heck, even web browser porn game look much better

so what are you guys playing as far as mobile game goes?

been playing GBF and shadowverse here

Don't play the game expecting this, I think the Lilith Skin was a rejected one and Hildegard damn well got toned down since she and whats-her-face Celia (or some name like that, the cookie-cutter Light 5*) were the prime proponents for toning things down.

GL and JP versions of FFRK and FFBE, and Granblue

>mfw battle cats 3DS version with no microtransactions

>oh no some one insulting my precious bootleg gook trash ;_;
;_;

Also not a known shit poster
Im not clop,jcuck,zenchi,yuuka or any of those fags

Kingdom Hearts X is pretty fucking fun

>QUALITY
It's look like some budget ecchi anime in every seasons

I'm talking about the "gook" faggot.

Is mobile gaming the future of video games?

>compared some obscured gook shit to actual Jap artists
You're dumb, nigga

What wrong with "gook"? did it hurt you or something?

>sensor plug unit

You shitpost in every fucking thread about Korean games.

as much as the future? nah. But there's a growing market for videogames in there

>Korean
just call them gook m8, are you a gook?

But im let's keep going

What wrong with it? korean games are just bootleg anime ripoff crap for normie weeb

I like the idea of collecting cute anime girls but
>sports
No thanks

Are there other anime girl card games in english?

I play Möbius FF. Its pretty fun and simple. I'm up to 77 kills in the tower right now

Nothing wrong with complaining about weeaboo gook shit in a weeb site.

Who /dragonblaze/ here?

what's a GL version?

>I like the idea of collecting cute anime girls
What idea? isn't it every Japan mobile card game?

so many (you)'s
I'm almost done

You don't need to reply to me twice.

Pokemon go loli

global

DBZ Dokkan is good

>Seems enjoyable at the start but you hit walls where you need certain 5* or even 6* units to get past it.
This is why I stopped playing these types of games.

The diehard fans and shitposters will tell you that it's possible to be at the top with enough dedication, but that usually results in playing 24/7 and at that point its a fucking job.

My wake-up call was dropping $200 in Fantasica and getting nothing good for it.

>It's a shitty game (as in shit gameplay)
F/GO has better gameplay than every game mentioned in this thread though.

But yeah, it's a stupid money sink.

The funny thing is, the power creep is only going to continue with this 7* nonsense/Transcendency and the fact that they're nerfing ways to get Unique Stones (which are necessary to be remotely competitive) by getting rid of the most common way to get them is fucking hilarious to me.

Letting lower stars unlock more stone slots as they get higher stars won't undo the inherently worse stats that are naturally part of the game.

Doing shit like making PvP leagues with no Legendaries or even 4* and below would be the answer, but they're too common and thus won't bring in the big bucks. No, gotta get Club Match going so you can't be in a Club unless you're competitive.

Watching the casual club I was in die because of that was the point where I had enough. Mobile games cannot breed friendships, only cutthroat victimization. After all, that's what they're built on.

If you gotta mobile game, I say stay away from any game that has both gachapon and "multiplayer." It's a recipe for disaster.

>F/GO has better gameplay than every game mentioned in this thread though.
Eeeh, it's kinda pointless to debate which mobage has better "gameplay" since they're all extremely basic shit, but I'd say FGO is pretty average among the more interactive mobage.

I think the worst thing about SS is the esports bullshit. I know calling it esports is a meme, but seriously, you spend way too much time (and maybe money) building a team only for it to get nerfed, or for the meta to change, and suddenly half the players you've invested in are useless and it's time to grind it out again, except that now there's an extra evolution that you need to get and you're starting from scratch. This shit gets out of control real fast, and I'm not just saying it because my Uriel speedsquad got fucked like a month after I finished upgrading my key players.

i'm gonna get into soccer spirits.
should i make a mono-color team, like in pad?

It's the most hilarious form of e-sports.

The one where everyone wants to sit there and say they're the best but the best is already decided by the stats and player input matters incredibly little compared to that.

Add on the fact that they want to pretend they're hardcore for either getting lucky at getting good rolls or spending hundreds on rerolling good characters and you get a cancerous mess of a game encouraging its players to burn out as they grow disillusioned with the very bullshit it emphasizes.

Most of these games seem to pride themselves on suckering you into paying a bit while it's fun and making zero attempt to keep you after that. Either you become a whale or you drop it and never look back as it becomes clear that the higher/more time invested you are, the more of them there are. And you cannot beat a whale without whaling yourself.

I remember briefly browsing the soccer spirits general a long time ago and people were calling e-sports since you can influence the battles or whatever.

Does it actually have a scene? Or were they just memeing?

It has a wannabe scene in the sense that they use that to pretend they're more important than they are.

No one gives a shit about Soccer Spirits.

Hell half of the adult playerbase clearly wouldn't be bothering if there weren't cute waifus for them to fawn over.

It's a vintage /mbgg/ meme. You can't even use manual control during PvP battles.

>You can't even use manual control during PvP battles.
Why would the devs do this? I can't think of any reason why they would gimp their game like this.

>tfw reading the ToS for PaD
Do they want to know my credit card number too?

>Why would the devs do this?
Because the game is fucked and with manual control you can pull off some gimmicky shit and beat teams far above yours (which is what you do for the "PvE" content, since 99% of it is vs teams with ridiculously inflated stats), which would completely fuck the league/ranking system since basically everyone would win every match.

Because PvP is fighting againt automated teams of people that may be offline, not real time, so if you had manual control you could find and abuse some sort of AI loophole
Of course they do! So they can get all the money from you

>Remember reading that there were people who spent upwards of $2000 a month on Akayashi Ghost Guild

Fucking madmen. Why not just buy a ferrari?

You don't 'play' mobile games. All you do is buy more of them and pretend it's a form of progress.

is this game?
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.gungho.padEN&hl=es

any guide or something so I know what to roll for?

Is there any decent offline mobage other than shitty emulators?

Does anyone here play Final Fantasy Mobius?

Visually and sound-wise its fantastic, but the card-metagame confuses the fuck out of me and the UI is really fucking overloaded. I'm not even 1 hour in and I'm already having trouble in normal levels

Its almost criminal how good the music for Mobius and Exvius are though.
youtube.com/watch?v=4JYL2Q_6Sx0

>You guys made it seem like mobile games were worthless,
They are.

>but I finally got a smartphone last month and I'm loving the games so far.
Congratulations, you're a fucking casual. Now fuck off.

> crtl f "Groove Coaster"
>1 result

Also, Pick the Buta Otome Touhou arrange pack while you're at it. You will not regret it.

>buying songs for mobile rhythm games
How low can a human being go?

The only game I ever bought songs for was Cytus, but that was because most of the game was free and I enjoyed it enough to support the devs.

Then I realized the song packs were overpriced and the song selections were shit.

>then i realized the micro-transactions in mobile games aren't worth the money

Holy shit, somebody call Mensa.

I tried out Love Live for a few days and it was awesome. The music was great and the gameplay fun. But then I realized I don't usually play games like this. I want to be able to play it for hours on end, not have locked content and playtime, and have proper progression. Coming back for a few minutes every day gets tiring after a while. It also drains the battery and I have to be connected to the internet, mobile games just get less attractive the more I think on it. I will just watch the anime and listen to the music when I have time.

yeah you shouldn't go there.
things have actually gone to shit really recently.

Still one of the better mobage out there, if only because it's about rolling your favorite girl. Anime is eventually coming out.

Battle Cats best mobile game with the best company, I can't find another game less jewish than them.
If I didn't already put time and money into the mobile ver I woulda got it.

FGO has literally the worst fucking Gacha in existence but Granblue's gacha is amazingly forgiving with multiple promotions that make it impossible for you to not get the character you want. Stop blowing crystals the second you get them retard.

Soccer Spirits is just gatcha shit

I bought an ebay account with 800 quartz off the back and admittly got everything I wanted out of the gacha, so I don't know why people say its so bad, but maybe I'll change my mind now that I'm all out of quartz.

>Did huge roll on Battle Cats
>Two Ubers
Admittly I don't care for Windy much but still, finally got a Uber after all this time.

>recently

Do explain because I was under the impression it was shit ever since they split from /mbgg/.

I play One Piece Treasure Cruise

Great free gatcha, guaranteed to get a useful 4* every time. I've also had 3 of the best characters in the game drop for me for free. It's the only mobile game I've bothered to play past 200 days

shadowverse is pretty good tbqh

Someone recommended me into playing GBF and SS 2 months ago and now I never play anything else

Kill me

Just first my first GBF SSR though so thats cool I guess

Who here /BlazBlueRR/?

>tfw top 500

Just animu heartstone, it's alright, curious about the expansion on 29th
Who's that SSR?

wasn't here around that time.
but i can safely say that compared to when i started there to now, it has definitely gotten worse.
/mbgg/ is the same but in a different way

Charlotta

Nice

>No love for The Battle Cats

As always, all mobile anime games are utter shit, only a pathetic retard with zero self esteem would bother to """play""" any of them.

I love me some bootleg moble games.

people give korea shit, but china is the most shameless bootleggiest place ever.
they don't even give a fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=u7PhVlQRrlc

Is copyright even a concept in China or do they just not give a fuck

>Mobile Games
>Not Shit
>Uses Soccer Spirits as an example
You've gotta be shitting me.

Cytus and Puzzles And Dragons are the only two good ones I've found so far.

I played through FFX the other day and i dont remember the part when Yuna teamed up with goku and seiya to take down a dude named memer or whatever.

the only ones with truly horrible rates are jap games.
i used to play some until i realized i was working too hard to never draw anything past 4*.
soccer spirits throws out 5*'s like candy and has events that guarantee some as well.
trade-off is that balance is a mess

Is this Battle Girl High School?
Can't get this shit to run after the tutorial section. It's giving me connection error or something on stage 1-1 I think. Fuck help.

>Riggty riggty rekt

i wish.
her getting an art change means they finally found the time to actually make it now though.
so soon i guess
so far we have 3 non legend passers with no EE

I got Coppermine and Kai. Personally they suck compared to Windy and Thundia.

>no love
Where the fuck have you been? The Battle Cats is surprisingly popular on Cred Forums whenever mobile game threads are made. Somehow I'm surprised there isn't a general on /vg/ or something.

infinitely better than Record Keeper
it did was record keeper was trying to do, just better

it's closer to the old final fantasy games in gameplay compared to RK which was just a cheap derivative imitation

/vg/ is filled with nothing but autistic waifufags and circlejerking

Yes it is. Connection errors happen, I usually press the pink button and it passes over it. You get the latest version and everything?

All generals are filled with autists and autistic shitposting.
fixed that for you

Really, go to any general, any at random, scroll through the thread and tell me they're not exactly the same as each other, just with a different game

Well I always seem to miss it I guess

Cred Forums is not an anime site

>Cred Forums
>weeb site

kids say the darndest things