This was the best Borderlands game. Prove me wrong

This was the best Borderlands game. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7znJAkozNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i realy hope borderlands 3 has the writing this game had,but after hearing the dialouge from battleborn i feel it's gonna the same shit as borderlands 2.

But Tales from the Borderlands was written in part by Anthony Burch while Battleborn was written by the guy who wrote the most blandest script ever for Borderlands 1 except he tried to emulate Anthony Burch.

It was a bit uneven, like all Telltale games, but overall it was pretty dang good.

>make the exact same game
>but put a new coat of paint on it and say it's new

Why is it okay when Telltale does it?

Didn't you post this yesterday?

Well when the bar is set so low it's not a very hard thing to be.

anthony burch only wrote one scene in tales from the borderlands.

He """wrote""" a couple scenes, and its painfully obvious which scenes he sullied.

the only scene i could tell he wrote was the one with the two hyperion workers.

this is the one i'm talking about. youtube.com/watch?v=P7znJAkozNU

starts at 15:54

Yup. Season 2 when?

Yeah but the borderlands one is heads and tails above all the others

Stop making me prove you wrong when you know it's impossible.

Meh, the only thing that makes Borderlands fun for me is the loot and playing with friends, I don't give two shits about the story or lore or whatever.

That's exactly the audience Gearbox wanted when they were making Pre-sequel. Slap a new map and call it a day so long as everyone's a loot-focused grinder..

Pre-Sequel was pretty bland on the content department though, it literally had 1 raid boss, and it wasn't even fun to fight.

Apart from TWD and The Wolf Among Us sure.

I really wanna skip S3 of WD.

I probably will. S2 was such a let down that I still haven't even bothered with the Michonne game. The show is much better anyway.

>Cryaotic
Good taste.

I gave up on the show but I still read about it on the wiki. Apparently Daryl might be the next dead guy based on the projects he has going on.

Michael Cudlitz (Abraham) and Steven Yeun (Glenn) were only on set for one episode worth of filming.

With Glenn gone, I really don't know what WD's endgame is.

I played Borderlands for the first time last week. I'd say I like it, but what I don't like is that it seems too easy 90% of the time and it only got hard during the 2nd playthrough when Fyrestone gets lvl-scaled to about the mid-30's. I was legit shocked (no pun intended) when the electric skags kicked my ass 3 times in a row when I was doing the shock crystal quest.
Also
>only carrying a machine gun, SMG, Revolver, and Rocket Launcher
>game keeps giving me fucking sniper and pistol ammo out the ass
I honestly think the worst part is the dialogue, which is painfully unfunny. On my first playthrough, I just starting accepting half the fucking jobs without a 2nd thought and skipped as much talking or reading as I could

well borderlands as a franchise is pretty shit desu, it's a glorified tech demo with really nothing to do and the gunplay is boring as shit, it's just a memefest looking for the highest dam gun and you don'teven lose all that much fromy dying and it's limited to 4 players, what the fuck were they thinking making a game like this? maybe if they had put some FUN into it the random gun thing could have been okay but overall yeah the telltale one is better than all the rest cuz for the simple reasn that it's not an unifnished mess ofa fucking concpet that being said it's still pretty shit asshole die in a fire and 9/11 happened exactly as reported/