Alright Cred Forums its getting close to october and i need some comfy spooky games to prepare...

alright Cred Forums its getting close to october and i need some comfy spooky games to prepare, what do you guys recommend?

>comfy
>spooky
Does not compute

that skeleton is really thinking about some stuff

VIP Mario is kind of scary

Sure it does:

Luigi's Mansion
MediEvil

Debatable. The nightmare before Christmas game is spooky but also comfy. It's an okay devil may cry knock off.

I have to agree with this

Bloodborne

I have a copy of lugis mansion but I can't play it because I don't have a Wii anymore. Fuck.

Costume Quest. All other answers are wrong.

Probably the best answer you are gonna get OP.

Ghost and Goblins games

Don't starve is pretty spooky and comfy. It also has multiplayer now so you can be spooked together.

I find Half Life is a cozy game to play around fall. Nostalgic and has a few good spooks

Nah

Alien Isolation. Cozy space station. Gr8 atmosphere. Fucking terrifying alien, especially if you dont marathon the game and play it in bursts, do it doesnt become a desensitized slog

Why?

Classic goldsrc games are mega cozy

Dungeon Keeper
Playstation 2 Ghostbusters
Retro Spooky Games

+1 for medievil or maybe even maximo.

Yume Nikki and .flow

Dark souls 3 and first person mod, on lowest brightness no joke

Kh1+Kh2 halloween town I replay both every year near halloween and just grind the same stage. Those were my favorites, it's a shame they won't be in Kh3.

Subnautica is fucking scary, and comfy at times

>he's afraid of fish
That has to be the most absolutely unscary game in existence user. Surely you're confusing it with bioshock, a much scarier title.