DMC3
This flash game dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust2/

DJ Sona tits.

Most Kirby games.

Legend of Mana
just beat it again

Xcom

I do a campaign in one of them every other month, open xcom is a blessing

Suikoden 1&2. Over 200+ characters to find and get to join you, yet i have a complete walkthrough of where everybody and everything is in my head for both games.

God Hand
Thief 1&2
Way of the Samurai
Metal Gear Rising
DMC3
Crysis

Destiny

It's fun to play and there's pretty much always shit to do

I was going to just say Super Star Ultra, but this is also somewhat true.

Overwatch

I used to be like that but I eventually stopped playing after the april update was so mediocre. I hope bungie gets their shit together for Destiny 2.

Also pic related. Played it at least 30 times and gotten every ending at least 3 times but I still come back and play it every now and then.

Project Diva.

Is it just me, or is Sona's body LITERALLY designed solely for breeding?

Onimusha 2

Rez

It's a drug

amen to that

Honestly, I hated the game in Year 1 for no particular reason, but recently picked it up only a few months ago on a whim, and absolutely fell in love with it and it's pretty much the only thing I've played since

jesus christ sie is the best by far

I got to around light 270-280~ but got bored with running the same shitty strikes over and over while not really getting anything new. I felt like I had already experienced everything.
The lore and setting were all really neat though.

Also VTMB to some extend (I get bored, but eventually will replay it again)

Picked it up again, that is

Whoops

It's a lot better now than it was year 1 really.

Yeah, I can see where you're coming from, that hit me a while back, but luckily I got a few friends to get the and we all play together and do goofy shit and just have some fun, so it's not nearly as bad, since we're all just having fun. I think one of my friends is getting a bit of burnout, but I can't really blame him, he's been in since Y1

Yeah once you get used to the gunplay its hard to put down. Its still a solid game and probably the most hours I've ever put into a game. If you ever need people to do raids or whatever else with the general on /vg/ is mostly good guys who know what they're doing. Beats the fuck out of LFG.

Pokémon Puzzle league (or Tetris attack)

puzzling around fast as fuck and making big chains is just magical

Pic related, it never gets old and the fact all maps are randomly generated keeps it fresh.

and also forgot pic

>say this before entering the thread
>first post

Yeah, the gunplay is easily my favorite out of any "arcadey" shooter

I do go to /dg/, only really lurk, but might start posting and shit once I'm raid ready and all that, get some of the grind to 385 out of the way, hopefully getting to 400 won't be as bad, but I know better than that

Yeah, that's what one of my friends said, said he can't really see how he liked pre-TTK Destiny, which I found pretty funny

Resident Evil 4
Burnout 3: Takedown
NFSMW
SSX 3

Yeah, April update held my attention for a week or two before I dropped it again, and I'm already getting bored with RoI, when I probably got at least six good months out of TTK. TTK gave you a shitload of quests to do, and I feel like RoI gave you a small handful of easy ones that can easily be finished in a couple of days, and a book that consists of "Do (task) a certain number of times". I really don't know how they're expecting this to hold people's attention for a year, until Destiny 2 comes out.

I've put so many hours into Destiny but Ive reached a level of burnt out I didn't think was possible, and I've only played a fraction of the time the steady players have. Crucibles ruined by meme shit. Strikes aren't nearly varied enough for how many times you have to run them. Raids are impossible to organize with friends after one or weeks of a new one coming out.

I think the main reason I've stuck with it because I enjoy the core ideas of the MMO grind and doing something so much you almost perfect it, but MMO's generally have shitty gameplay, but Destiny has fantastic gameplay so I can stick with it.

Also, I do agree on the Crucible meme builds, but it's one of those things that any shooter that has as many variations as Destiny has, so it's kind of a "can't beat em, join em" things, where you either have to know how to know their weaknesses, git gud, or just become a meme yourself

dead by daylight

Fucking DMC 3, literally just got back from playing like 4 hours of that shit and I have been playing for at least 6-7 years. The first game applies too, to a lesser extent, and so would 4 if it actually had content.

Rainbow 6 siege and binding of isssac

I don't think it will. I like RoI enough I suppose but it doesn't feel like it's gripping me as much as TKK did.

I still play all the way through Ultimate Doom once a month, plus all the awesome WADs that are still coming out.

MGS3
Banjo Kazooie
Revengance
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Megaman X 1,2,3
Sonic 1, 2 and 3&K
Sonic Adventure 2
Pokemon Leafgreen/Firered

S-stop making me want to buy the Destiny collection

yep

Dota2

Have a good 2000 hours between the binding of isaac games and nowhere near stopping

Also CK2

Bitch looks cray cray. See, even if you see one like her irl, don't go near her. Never stick your dick in crazy

Is it worth getting if you'd be completely new to it?

my nigga

Easy

For some reason Magicka never fails to entertain me.