Well?

well?
which one?

Dark skin

I'm shallow about looks, so I'll settle for blowjobs.

matt is a notorious shit taste faggot with autism, his choice is wrong.

pat is right, you want regular mermaid, but he is wrong for the reason. he would only get handjobs, blowjobs, and titfucks from the regular mermaid, ignoring her most unique aspect: a fish hole that is big enough to stick your dick inside of.

they both have human navels, so I'm good

Fish fertalize externally. Things aren't supposed to go into that hole. Oh no...

>things aren't supposed to go in that hole
you mean like how things aren't supposed to go inside anuses?
yeah, fuck what nature intended, a hole is a hole, and a hole needs to be fucked.

Wise as fuck

I'll take the one that can breathe outside of water

The one that isnt matt. Patt and Woolie are always wrong as fuck, but theres no siding with matt

I'll take one that is 2/2 fish

Wildcard, out of fucking nowhere

You're Right, Matt "diaperfur" mcfootie pajamas is the fucking worst

That's the same is 1/1, which is just 1.
Reduce you fucking faggot, -1 on your test

>things aren't supposed to go inside anuses?
but if things are not meant to go there why is prostate orgasm a things? Hmmm

Regular Mermaid

>BJ
>Paizuri
>HJ
>Having someone to talk to
>Not having to look like you're fucking an actual fish

It's no contest

No you fucking moron because we are working with the context that the women are 1/2 human and 1/2 fish. It doesn't make sense to have 1/1 if she's a fucking mermaid you fucking stupid piece of humans shit
You fucking nigger, you literal baboon. Fucking fucking idiot savage idiot

what if she's half but split up and down instead of left and right down the middle
left side fish, right side human

A reverse mermaid is just a hole to fuck. A regular mermaid is a partner, a better half for you (pun intended).

>tfw will never breed up a mermaid and have mermaid daughters to raise in a private pond

You forgot anal.

If it eats it shits.

>You will never slaughter your mermaid daughters for their highly valuable bones

You're one nutty cat, man.

a gentleman and a scholar

Ass is a Google meme and blowjobs are better than fucking.

Google.

>things aren't supposed to go in there

yeah thats why you have an orgasm button.

god damn best friends, i was literally having this conversation with my sister three days ago

Aren't mermaids immortal? I think that having a partner that will outlive you kinda sucks.

Why?
It's guaranteed that she won't die before you and when you die you'll either be oblivious or reincarnated.
Regular mermaid hands down, btw.

>A hole is a hole, and a hole needs to be fucked
Descartes would be proud user.

sucks being a man right?

1/2 + 1/2 = 1
1/4 + 1/4 = 1/2
it's called simplifying, and you will get point off for not doing it in any civilized educational system.

This