Do you drink energy drinks when you play videogames user?

Do you drink energy drinks when you play videogames user?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dextroamphetamine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just water or sometimes green tea.

I drink energy drinks when I do a lot of things.

Too expensive, generally ration out a refill of a large drink that I got at diner through the course of the night.

Water, green tea, lemonade or an Arnold Palmer

>wanting kidney stones
no thanks, water is fine

whenever im having a long gaming night of smash with my friends i do. I feel i'm more alert.

I want to Junko Junko's Junkos.

I have heart problems so no

Yes.

kill yourselves

1 a day keeps the kidney stone coming my way

nah seriously though I have 1 every day is this bad?

What do you think?

WATER FAGS PLZ GO

I have only tried Redbull, V and Mother.
They all tasted awful so I'll just stick to coffee for energy.

is there any other way besides drinking energy drinks to get kidney stones?
cus those look painful as fuck and I want to avoid them in any way possible

F

You'll be ok as long as you're also drinking 8-10 oz water every day.

You are getting your 8-10 oz of water right? Right?

Not as much as I used to in school, energy drinks make me really thirsty, I think I have one once every few months.

Oh sure, playing those video games sure wears me out.
I need something to replenish me and fast.

Pretty much all soda will give you kidney stones. Diet moreso I believe.

funny enough, I just heard about this stuff today
how is it?

Haven't touched the stuff in nearly a decade, after learning how unhealthy they are.

I only drink them to make up for my lack of sleep because the previous night i stayed up until 4am looking at some retarded shit on the internet

Any fruit juice from a box would help me, however when i'm serious, Coca Cola, but only a can.

> Not drinking what is literally more than half of your being
kys

Junko a shit

just don't drink soda and you're already doing better than most people

2 cups of coffee in the morning and some black tea during the crash

Cut down the salt,drink plenty of water and you'll be fine.

no because I already have all the sugar and more from eating snacks, besides most flavored drinks are just awful

Should I even watch the anime?

I'm sensitive as fuck to caffeine, but I have it sometimes. Kratom is a god-tier gaming enhancer, though. I once took kratom and made my perfect waifu character in WWE 2k14.

Also, caffeine makes me absolutely absurdly, up-the-wall, mouth-foamingly horny for some reason

Sometimes. I try to treat it as more of a special thing so I don't fuck myself up too bad though.

Waiting for kidney stones.

First post best post.

Dangerous.

After DR3 I really don't want to see her again, what a shit character.

You missed all the memes. It won't be half as good now, and it wasn't all that good in the first place.

Im sure they find a way to force her into V3 somehow

I'll only every drink a NOS if I have to have an energy drink, because the rest taste like shit

>spoiler

She's literally the Joker. Nerd-dom's most beloved badguy.

NOS and Full Throttle are about all I buy anymore. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a Red Bull for god knows what reason.

Just make sure to also drink enough water. Hell I've been doing the same thing for going on two years but I also drink a shitton of water. Not even the hint of a stone.

No because I don't need any energy boost to sit on my ass and play video games. How terrible are your diets that regular food doesn't give you enough energy to play video games.

I work.

Why would anyone drink energy drinks to participate in a leisure activity? Just take a nap if you're tired, the games aren't going anywhere.

Unless you're chronically tired, in which case habitually imbibing stimulant slurries is probably not helping.

There's not enough time in the day for naps.

>His day only has 24 hours

I take these.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dextroamphetamine

When I play csgo I do adderall.

Make time, man.

I do. With caffeine.

Teach me your secrets wizard.

I've heard Dextro is really fun, is that true?

only blue goat

I made this thread with the intent of it being an undercover danganronpa thread but it didn't seem to work, I actually don't give a shit if you drink energy drinks, it's a pretty dumb topic desu

Not at all. It really does next to nothing to me and I'm talking to the doctor about switching it to something a bit more meaty.

I like to drink a pic related when I DUDE LMAO in the afternoon, then I play something single player.
The balance of energy and mellow is a perfect stack of buffs for vidya.

>Monday

I don't consume junk food.

Where can I buy oz water? Our stores only sell clean water and mineral water.

Yes, but it's mostly copious amounts of coffee.

That first sip of the day

too soon, user

Okay cool guy, explain Dingdong Ronpaul to me then. What is a Junko, why is everyone obsessed with two abstract emotions like it's the coin-fuck sides of the force?

>not knowing oz stands for ounces
C'mon..user!

I'm never going to read Dang it Grandpa.

What's this character like?

A cunt

She's like the opposite a waifu.
A huge slut.

People seem to like her a lot, was just curious. Thanks.

I just take a vyvanse if I want something to keep me up

Nobody likes her user.

Junko a shit

Hope and Despair are because it's funny and makes me think of DR every time HOPE and DESPAIR are mentioned

She's Kaede's mommy and saves her in the final chapter from the real bad guy
She would have rescued her sooner from the killing game but she was too busy masturbating to all the despair

More meaty than Dextroamphetamine? So like, meth?

Not regularly. I have found that they actually help a lot for VR games, weirdly enough.

I like to drink Cure W

That stuff absolutely brings you back to life, but it takes forever for it to start doing something. I've had to wait like two hours before it was enough to pick myself up off the floor.

I like her a lot

I would like her more if she didnt bully her sister so much

There is absolutely nothing wrong with twincest