Forza Horizon 3 General

Forza Horizon 3 General

Poor performance edition

Other urls found in this thread:

cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1297881#p1297881
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is the spoiler just two ends

so is this game worth it?
i hear its only 30 hours so i dont want to pay 100 dollars for a 30 hour game. Plus i feel like your really need a wheel to fully enjoy this game.
Hows the multiplayer and replayability?

no idea.

horrible Australian internet preventing me from playing it and i am not gonna drop $130aud on the 'ultimate edition' and then another $45 on a season pass lol

Because the Boot lip is the spoiler.

its adjustable by the car

wait doesnt the ultimate come with all future dlc and everything?

NO it doesnt you have to get the season pass ontop of it.

First TWO dlc's only for pre order

any 970bros playing it can it at least run smoothly on high settings?

Anyone know where this fucking game installs to?

Wherever its set to in Windows Settings Storage

Mine goes to my gaming SSD

depends on system ram and the ambient air temp of your farts

this game isnt well optimized breh

Just played the demo on my Bone. Did they strip the car customization out of the demo entirely? I'm buying the base game but I wanted to give a peek to the customization shit.

Playing this on boner seems like a waste but yeah demo is likely stripped

Shame the pc version runs so bad

I know what disk but cant find where

I still haven't made up my mind on platform. I have a 970 with i7 4790k, and haven't heard much from people around those marks so I'm leaning towards xbox.

Lack of PC demo when there are no refunds and it's such a clusterfuck optimization wise makes my knob hurt.

you can just get a refund from MS if it runs like ass user

3440x1440 user with a 980ti and a 4770k.
I can completely max the game out with 4x msaa and run at a completely locked 33fps (100hz monitor, so 1/3rd refresh rate)

However to get a stable 60fps, I need to basically drop the game down to medium or it stutters and drops below 60 constantly.

I think the game is not optimized for 60hz, because it's a sentiment I see a lot. Just limit to 30hz for the time being.

>1953 corvette

awwww...

>1960 Corvette

YEEEEEEE

Turn 10 truly understands me

>
Tried going like 40-50fps?

Wrong pic

Its on pc? Pirateable?

This game needs better screenshot support. The fucking photo option down scales the picture to 720p. Having a blast though.

Just use prnt+screen ya dumbo

I am, its just a pain in the dick. I just use drone mode to take pics like that one.

Maybe all the shit posters went to sleep and we can just post some nice screens.

should I get it on ps4?

gtx 1080, i7 6700k
no difference between 720p all low and 4k all ultra in framerate and stutters.
pretty funny. capping it at 48 fps removes most of the stuttering, 60 fps stutter free seems impossible currently. In the city with a bucnh of AI cars, I think its inevitable until they release a patch that balances the load better on CPUs.

Actually mindblowing that they managed to make it stable on Xbone's laptop cpu yet it struggles on high end PC's with cpu utilization.

>General

apart from the performance issues, the game is really good, though, I think I preferred Horizon 2's less diverse but more "real" feeling map. I think they compressed H3's map way too much, the outback and the jungle should be much bigger. Also, more tarmac would have been nice. More alternate routes and shit.

Regardless, I welcome the change to the cars having more weight in this installment. Although it seems almost impossible to handle S2 hypercars without TCS.

this game is fucking boring, 2 was way better

Different user here, how so? Where would one go to do that?

oh and they should port 2 to PC. looks way better in 1080p/60fps

yeh lol

Nope.. 40ish fps

You actually get the season pass with the Ultimate Edition.

Waiting for better wheel support. Some times the force feed back works, other times it doesn't. Really hard to feel the road without it. Might just use a controller for the time being. But some cars are fucking impossible to use with a controller.

Game is still incredible though.

You get a car pass. There's a separate season pass for expansions that's $35. Ultimate owners can get it for a discount provided they buy it before next year.

So is this Windows 10 only?

There are people who would rather shitpost about how this game is supposedly ugly than to realize we got a Forza game, a Horizon one no less, on PC. These people need a better hobby or play some videogames if these graphics make people flip their fucking shit.

Just call MS and ask for a refund

Just Cred Forums being Cred Forums

The graphics are detailed as hell. But that's impossible to see with screen shots. They'd rather look at the back ground and complain about the textures.

Leave it to reddit to petition about steering wheel deletion and FOV options. Looking forward to those getting put in.

can anyone who has it confirm if g25 works?

And how does it run locked? Is the motion blur good enough? I don't care to play at 30fps since I use a controller but it's kinda sickening on some games

Game is great.
It's just the technical aspect that's rotten. Though I finally managed to make my G25 work decently.

Still have those awful performance issues when in surfers paradise city, and I have a 4790k, 1080GTX and 16GB ram. Though that seems arbitrary because people with lesser configs run the game just fine.

works fine for me if you set it up like this.
Definitely disable spring/dampening and centering spring otherwise the FFB just feels broken as fuck.

>3.29meg png

Come on dude

Is the AW11 in it?

>crying about file size

If anyone wants to try fixing the performance there's a guide on dumping the decrypted files here: cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1297881#p1297881

Replacing the encrypted files with decrypted ones should fix the performance a bit

Damn thats retarded

Can anyone do a benchmark with a before and after to confirm?

Gonna buy this game tonight and download overnight because horrible australian internet