How was your lootpocalypse, Cred Forums?

How was your lootpocalypse, Cred Forums?
>30k spent
>1 legendary

Dead game

your opinion is noted but how many legendaries did you get, user???

That's pretty piss poor luck, friend. I got three legendaries and a ton of skins/taunts

ayyy you stealing my waifu, nigger
that shit's not halal

how much did you have to spend?

I've been hoarding gold for awhile now so about 45k~
She's yours, man. Alani's a great character, but Miko is best waifu

Oh, damn. I only had 30k saved up, would blow credits on Faction Packs whenever I had them
Was hoping for at least one Alani taunt, but eh.

>fucking a mushroom
honestly miko's fucking great gameplay-wise but i'd love a proper healslut like Mercy

Might be seeing another healer with that 5th DLC character, though two Jennerit healers seems unlikely. Excited for anything they're coming out with later?

Yeah, what do they have left? I think they still need a sniper. At least from the outline she might be a qt. The designs have been steadily getting worse since Alani IMO
Campaign DLC seems like it'll be fun. PvE could definitely use more content. First DLC mission is supposed to be centered around Attikus? Presumably around a Thrall rebellion.
Also I'm pretty sure they've confirmed two new gamemodes coming out, forget if it's 2 or 3 maps each.

Yeah, they announced all the upcoming story missions at the PAX panel. It's Attikus, Toby, Oscar Mike, Montana, and Phoebe. I think the next mode coming out is something similar to Meltdown where you're killing Varelsi and taking their masks or you can just steal masks off other people?
Also Pendles a cute

>Toby
god damn
All the other characters are great though so that seems like a pretty good lineup. Would love Alani story DLC though
That sounds interesting enough. Do you have to return to base to store your masks or something? Could be fun.
Pendles is great, Ernest is good, Kid Ultra is okay. Hoping they break the trend with a Jennerit qt
What system you play on? PS4 here

Fellow ps4 bro! I might have seen you over the weekend.
Yeah, I think the Toby one is you helping him recover his stolen mech
Favorite faction?

What's your PSN?
regularegg here
I'd say UPR, then Jennerit / Eldrid
You?

Eldrid clicked real fast, the Rogue and LLC are growing on me. You might like the Phoebe DLC, the full title is Phoebe and the Heart of Ekkunar. They had some extra Alani tidbits in the recent Battleplan too.
I'll shoot you a message later if you want to play, my avatar's a little black bird

>battleborn

I've just liked all of the UPR characters a lot so far, Melka / Boldur don't click with me that well
Phoebe DLC sounds like it'd be fun. I've been getting into Phoebe and she's pretty great so far, at least on PvE.
My internet's shitty most of the time but usually workable, today my PS4's been downloading a fuckton for no reason so I'll see if I can get that fixed

Join us, friend, it's fun!

Piss nothing. Decided to cash in on my credits and buy pendles instead.

Give my luck with item chance, probably the better choice.

you probably should have just gotten the season pass, friend-o
the PvE maps sound like they'll be worth it
Pendles is pretty great though. Avoided playing him despite having unboxed a ton of skins / taunts for him but he's absolutely insane if played right

Still don't have ernest; been debating on getting the premium stuff.

And yeah; most just got him for his VA, but I'm seeing some sweet uses for permanent stealth.

Fucker's an annoying little cunt to play against. You can literally destroy everything on the enemy side, plus it's easy as hell to take down stragglers with him
Just DON'T try to 1v1 people at full health or when they're not surprised. I've beaten Pendles as Miko

Pendles is probably my favorite DLC character so far. Scaring the other team enough so they don't buy any buildables is a great feeling

what other team?

Hehe; that's actually what I had in mind. The most annoying games I've ever had against pendles were the ones where I'd have to go back, only to find literally all of our back-end turrets, accelerators, and supply stations had been destroyed. Became a huge money sink and we just slowly fell really behind.

I'm still debating on his build. My gut instinct is just to stack on attack speed and damage, but that ends up being my equipment for pretty much everyone I play right now.

There's no way you people dont work for the company.

I have 5 or so builds, Alani / Generic / Melee / Healer. Definitely get some HP regen in there, possibly a skill cooldown legendary?

I had one game where I went Pendles and my entire team (save for one guy) followed on Capture. Hilarious game, we only lost by 20 points IIRC

Versus matches, bro. Don't tell me all you do is Story?

This is the shittiest most transparent attempt at viral marketing I have seen in my life.

but who do you play against?

Real discussion can never be maintained this long. Even for games Cred Forums actually plays.

This thread is a fucking fantasy designed to trick brit bongs or whoever gearbox paid shills think is awake.

@352971527
ha ha, very funny
PS4 gets ~1 minute matches when I play, both on PvP and PvE

>responding to obvious bait
bruh...

>Actually want to play Battleborn
>It's completely dead on PC
>Nobody is playing because everyone else assumes no one is playing
>The only people left playing are turbo psychotics, all pushing 80+ with all the heroes and skins
>If they're on my team, they're patronizing me nonstop about how "No really man haha, stick with it, it gets a lot better as you level up, haha"
>If they're on the enemy team, its a fucking shitshow from start to finish, nonstop taunting and teabagging
Just give the fucking game a free weekend on Steam, ffs. This game needs a new ball of players, because this might be the hardest small community of players to break into I've ever encountered.

They already had the humble bundle which raised playercount dramatically. It's just not newbie friendly due to shitty matchmaking and really bad tutorials. And bad PC optimization to boot.

Optimized way better and has a much better playercount on PS4, though matchmaking stupidity remains
Oscar Mike is really good FPS player class. Like holy fuck I'm bad at my mains but I'm insane with Oscar Mike. Not even OP judging from my experience playing against him, just he's so easy to mesh with

I legit wouldnt play it for free

>Just give the fucking game a free weekend on Steam

A free weekend would do absolutely nothing for the games awful player retention. The game managed to gain and lose over 2000 players while it was in the humble bundle.

right then, now that the shilling is done, post yfw you aren't anthony burch

Honestly, the low playerbase is the games biggest problem. It's a primarily PvP game without any players. If you try to muscle into that scene now, good fucking luck, cause I've played 3 matches today and every single one was stacked against my paltry team of 4's and 5's. If we ever managed to roll the dice and snag a precious level 100 to carry us, they usually just get frustrated they aren't on the free win meme team and afk on us. I've had the other 4 members on my team just give up after 2 minutes because I'm level 8, and they didn't want to "bother carrying the newbie"

I'm honestly stunned at how offensive this game is to play at times. It's like the worst qualities of the MOBA's traditional audience, mixed with the sheer elitism of a small playerbase. The game on PC is the perfect cocktail of failure in right now, and I'm not sure what could be done to fix it. How the hell do you fix player retention without destroying what little playerbase you have already?

Don't use HP regen much. Maybe I'll give it a shot; infinite stealth would definitely make it work better.

I'm just happy to have somebody outside of the forums to talk with about it. Literally all but one other Battleborn thread I've seen on Cred Forums have descended into shit throwing within 2 posts. I'll take what I can get.

Sorry to hear, user. The patronizing to new players started out innocently enough to encourage people not be a bunch of douche bags. Sad to see it's starting to become a turnoff.

They introduced a newer queue type recently that looks to be pretty solid in terms of queue times. Try it out sometime; might solve some of your issues.

What game is this? Never heard of it or seen it before. Probably because it looks like crap.

a game that tried to go toe-to-toe with overwatch and lost as hard as it possibly could have

>How the hell do you fix player retention without destroying what little playerbase you have already?

Tearing down the 300 or so players this game currently has is a small price to pay for a newer thriving playerbase. Trying to cater to those few people that remain with the game will be what kills this game completely.

>cuckborn thread

Overwatch is just as bad as Battleborne though, it was just marketed better

Ah, so this is what Sudden Infant Death Syndrome looks like? Didn't realize this was a gore thread.

apologies, friend. me and user were playing a co-op game with a friend of mine :^)

the base game is great but holy fuck Gearbox kept trying to fuck it up
consoles have steady playerbases at the very least

HP regen is a must. Go for one of the ones which has a base HP regen + a bonus for staying alive
And yeah, I had to make a reddit account to talk about this game. Able to find one or two actual players now and then on Cred Forums, at least

to my knowledge Battleborn has a lot more content and is more fun to play if you actually get players.
most of my friends who have OW say it's "fun with friends" and say it's not worth the 60$ it is on consoles, want to try it eventually for Mercy tho

sage ads. sage goes in all fields