Luigi floating on an egg over a sea

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=58&v=nIphlDWl9XY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop

this was stolen from a ytmnd made over 10 years ago

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=58&v=nIphlDWl9XY

Source? I seriously want to know where this meme came from

>incapable of entering "Luigi floating on an egg over a sea" and "ytmnd" in the search bar

>apparently a YTMND meme

How does it feel being the original cancer that killed this board before gaia, reddit and gamefaqs you fucking faggots

This is the hottest new shit.

What a beautiful egg I have found in this thread

nigger

That is circling all round this board

ytmnd is a treasure

That is circling all round the sun

sublime

Which one of you stupid fucks made that shitty game that Vinny played an hour ago
I bet you made this thread

>watching vinny
You are a stupid fuck

Fuck you

What a beautiful theme I have found in this meme

no really, slap yourself in the face for me.
Really hard, to the point where you bleed a little

Fuck you

I don't watch shitty e-celeb but I saw that sonic game an user was making in my recommendations, are you talking about that? Because if so go fuck yourself, that isn't a shitty game at all

vinny is a shitty memer

i said he played it an hour ago you dip

I never understood ytmnd.

again, who cares about some shitty eceleb

now fuck off with this forced meme bullshit

He'd better eat all of the egg

You guys are such absolute pussies. Someone even mentions something you don't like and you flip out over it. I don't know who the fuck Vinny is but if it were up to me people with attitudes like yours would be slaughtered for being such irritating little faggots.

To add to this, you guys actually deserve to die. All you do is spread negativity and shit on things all day and this place is known for gore and cp. By even participating here, you deserve punishment. You are all absolutely terrible people. May god have mercy on your souls.

I actually love this.

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun

Reddit is calling

pretty relaxing brah

You need to be 18+ to post here, son.

And the noose is calling for you buddy. Your lack of morals doesn't make you cool. It puts you on par with niggers.

I hope you die in your sleep, you living meme tumor.

If you were over 18 you'd realize being an ass hole is behavior that one should be beaten for until they no longer do it.

>complaining about people complaining about something they don't like
>on Cred Forums

>Select all squares with Airplane
What the fuck is going on.

head back to tumblr

this place is not for hugbox faggotry

Why so hostile? Haha.

Oh look, it's an atheist pretending to be a moralfag episode.
Bullying is natural selection in action.

please no bullying in this thread

this is a bully free zone pls

>hugboxing furfaggot thinking he has any right to speak on such matters
your betters are talking senpai, you are to be neither seen nor heard

Haha, why are you so angry? You should appreciate your life more, haha. The world is such a nice place, haha.

It's my sincere hope that you all realize what kind of faggots you are pretending to be tough guys, calling me a Tumblr user and bullshitting about natural selection when all of you are autistic rejects and cowards who couldn't actually handle criticism in the real world without pissing in your pants and crying. You aren't humans. You are degenerates.

How am I pretending to be a tough guy? Haha, I just think you should calm down. I don't see what is making your blood boil, haha. Every second you spend angry is a second you could've spent happy, haha. Smoke a joint, play some vidya, enjoy life, haha.

I'm not angry, my fag. I'm just reminding you of you and your kin's rightful place in this world, which is nonexistence.

If you actually smoke weed, you are a fool. This is why people shouldn't have freedom. You always make bad choices. Most people need to be led because they can't be a productive member of society by themselves.

Kill yourself. He is the only person in this thread who has any value.

I second this

>the hugbox squad has arrived

I do not understand why you are so spiteful, haha. I was not the person you were talking to before. I only wanted to interject and suggest a more peaceful solution to you, haha.

Haha why is this? Cannabis is wonderful thing, why would you not take advantage of natural relaxing herb? I mean not liking to smoke pot is like not liking cute animals, haha.

What's the most romantic yaoi anime to watch Cred Forums?

Keep talking about being a hug box you little fag. Being kind to a person who is behaving decently used to be how good people acted. Now everyone acts like niggers and has the audacity to claim to be good

Yeah, and by extension of you being a furry your opinion is completely and utterly invalid. No spite is involved. You are not a person. These are the cold, hard facts, my sweet summer furfag.
Also,
>dude weed lmao

Haha, you do not like cute animals and also not cannabis? It is as if you simply do not like being happy... I wish I could help you be happy.. Maybe some day you will change.. haha..

I said for you to fuck off and kill yourself you goddamned degenerate sub human piece of filth. Go back to pol and convince the rest of them to all commit mass suicide with you.

boku no pico

i-i just wanted a thread about luigi floating on an egg over the sea...

I love you user, I'm sorry your thread got out of hand my friend.

>because some obnoxious-ass furfaggot gets high and says "lol y dont we all get along OwO" it means I have to ride his worthless HIV-riddled dick
Yeah no thanks, have fun at your conventions you worthless furry excrement. Maybe if I ever do go to Cred Forums I can convince them to gas you fucks

Everyone on Cred Forums and you deserves nothing less than a vicious beating for your horse shit.

hey ervyone whats up gameboys