youtube.com/watch?v=Rr9AVYDEeMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2c-rfZ6uVE
vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=ace attorney
youtube.com/watch?v=KD_mdtSEGAw
youtube.com/watch?v=FYclTjLmaoo
youtube.com/watch?v=k5wHKdX5NSM
youtube.com/watch?v=VSg-arCwnGQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

probably never, her backstory has already been explained. there's nothing left to explore, except MAYBE her father.

Can someone explain to me why inga let maya leave the country as Dhurke? literally nothing about the 5th case made any sense and it was stupidly disappointing

Hopefully never.

Post BEST soundtracks
youtu.be/dXPuUse0P8c

Maya channeled Dhurke, who has experience escaping the palace. He picked up some spare clothes, then Maya un-channeled him and flew to Japanifornia, then channeled Dhurke again until the point where she re-entered the tomb. Channeling Dhurke for so long left her very exhausted.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr9AVYDEeMQ

Was he never mentioned in DD? I honestly don't remember

In about 3 years

I just hope AA7 gives us a return of the whip girl with her foolish rambling.

>She got more screen time in DD than she did SoJ
>SoJ decided to focus more on the characters we actually care about
Capcom is pretty fucking stupid sometimes, but this is something I can get behind. Tired of Japanese developers making cute female protagonists and focusing on them so much just for the sake of it.

>tfw she will never whip you

>Nahyuta is absent
>Another international prosecutor has to step in
I can dig it

I just want Gumshoe back ;_;

>He returns
Is a victim

Look forward to the next game, pal

Still kinda disappointed that Maya Fey didn't get much screen time. It wasn't the end of the world to not have her in there for a longer period of time, but she didn't really do a whole lot with how much they were hyping up her return.

Dai gyakuten translation when

After 8 games my memory is kind of a wash. Have they ever killed off a prominent/major character?

Franzisca deserves to prosecute at least one case in a game that doesn't suck.

Not that I can remember. Don't think Mia really counts.

Does anyone know where I can find the save files on the SD card?

What's the consensus on case rankings for Spirit of Justice? I'm not done with the game yet, but so far, I'd say 6-3 is my favorite yet.

One thing I don't get about case 5 is If the previous queen was found to be alive, wouldn't that cause her to be automatically reinstated as queen since her successor would have no claim to the throne?

>DLC case
>Phoenix is the Attorney
>Maya is the assistant
>Edgeworth is the prosecutor
>Larry is the witness
Yet we still don't get Gummy as the detective. Did he die or something?

6-5 is just God-tier to me. Leave this thread unless you want to be spoiled on the big twist.

Apollo should get some spinoff game and disappear from the main series for a while.

So how to you pronounce Dhurke?

I'm the type of user that really likes 6-4 while everyone else thought it was okay. Uendo was just a very entertaining witness.

I don't think they have much room for another spinoff game, user. Have to give DGS the final game in its trilogy first. How would Apollo's game even be considered a spinoff?

Because it allows for the Kingdom of Khurain and its cast of characters and gimmicks(like the Seance) to receive focus instead of being shoehorned in a new mainline series.
Allows to build on the Seance, which is a pretty strong gimmick gameplay wise, but that doesn't fit Japanifornia

Also strenghtens the point made in the game that Alollo is his own man now, busy doing something only him can do, wit his own law firm and rebuilding the justice system

>they actually allude to Gumshoe

Is it going to happen in the next Miles game?

Yamazaki is too busy doing the main series

I really enjoyed the case also. I ujst feel the ending was really rushed and the whole reason for murder wasn't given enough time, as in it set up a really emotional tragedy then just ended.

Never ever please

There's a cute girl every single new game for profit. Just accept it.

6-3 is on par on 6-5 for me, I've waited so long to see maya channeling a man

Someday...

I was wondering if this would ever happen...kinda wish it never happened after 6-3...

I was annoyed with 6-4 at first but once I thought and slept over it I liked it. Was a good pallet cleanser.

! Thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2c-rfZ6uVE

>AAI3 never ever
Just kill me senpai

Reyfa was made for bullying.

But she's with you for the majority of the final case

She shouldn't have been made. Period.

Maya mentions him at least

Why are there so few doujins for Ace Attorney

because the only ones who want to make Doujins are Fujoshis.

You know damn well there are. Just all of that Phoenix x Edgey action

Assistants, detectives, attornies, judges, witnesses, victims, defendants and prosecutors are not for lewd

How is it possible after all these games that she is still best girl? Literally perfect

Not looking at this thread since I'm still on 6-5 but holy shit Athena's "ability" is retarded. Mood Matrix didn't seem that bad in DD for some reason but it's REALLY glaringly stupid in SoJ. At least with Apollo's tell spotting it's a simple minigame, and Psyche-Locks let you imitate the awesome court sections in Investigation, but Athena is siphoning information from NOWHERE to cover up the fact that no evidence exists because the writers couldn't come up with anything clever.

Every time it pops up I get angry that they used such a lazy cop-out to get the case moving.

Meh really don't mind it. It's always a nice change of gameplay for a bit.

I know right

Does she prefer working with Phoenix or Edgeworth more?

Did they rip Rayfa's model yet? I want to see her panties.

Every woman prefers Edgeworth

working with edgy poo doesn't get her in trouble

So who's the next Cute Girl for AA7?

Rayfa a shit. SHIIIIIIT

Gumshoe hopefully...

what if she's the detective when it's Phoenix vs Edgeworth? Edgeworth might be willing to let her help Phoenix if it means getting to the truth

athena's long lost sister

You mean Gumshoe's 9-year old little detective daughter?

Kay is Gummy's only daughteru

A busty ~ara ara party girl. Seems like every female with big tits is either a murderer or dead, and we all know Courtney isn't coming back.

>You will never be adopted by Justine Titty Monster Courtney

Hopefully never. Shes fine as a side character, but she couldnt hold a game on her own.

I'd much rather have a Dick Gumshoe: Ace Detective game

No wonder John was obsessed with milk.

Dude, the games dont sell over here if Phoenix Wright isnt on the cover. It why we didnt get AAI2, its why we never got Great Ace Attorney, and its why theyll never be another spin off game.

I want her to bully me so she can feel better about herself

I used to like her till they used her as a replacement for Gumshoe, fuck her.

>MUH GUMSHOE
Fuck off barafag. She doesn't even really fill the same role as him.

John a shit tsundere who doesn't deserve her.

She's the character representing the law. Foolbright was an important character who took that role in the last game so they didnt have room for Gumshoe. Instead of bringing him back however, they dredge up this """"Waifu""""

>The games don't sell over here if Phoenix Wright isn't on the cover
>Apollo Justice Ace Attorney was the most sold Ace Attorney game in the series
Right

>Edgeworth gets Gumshoe
>Lets Phoenix have Ema so he can figure stuff out
>Makes his own copy of all of Ema's discoveries so he's not disadvantaged

Why not?

She takes Edgeworth's side on the DLC case

Gumshoe would never fit as well as Ema in a game big part of which was a clash of cultures, fuck off.

>Apollo Justice Ace Attorney was the most sold Ace Attorney game in the series
Thats a flat out lie. It sold so poorly it almost ended the franchise.

Not Mia or Iris

>You are now imagining a series of khura'in cases where franny stands in on international business.
>You are now imagining in the final case franny's mother stands in as the lead prosecutor
>You are imagining something that scared even Manfred Von Karma

6-5 is very, very good. That much is certain.

Overall the case ratings for Spirit of Justice are very decent IMO. Opening case wasn't too dumb.

>Bumbling Gumshoe wouldnt fit in a clash of cultures story
>Emotionless Ema does
Right.

It sold because DS was on its peak and AJ was the first "modern" game in the series. Also, coming from trilogy the hype was very strong.

>Ema
>Emotionless

>Muh franchise ending game
vgchartz.com/gamedb/?name=ace attorney
Euthanize yourself my man

>Phoenix never got to motorboat Mia's Mias like he always wanted
Between her death and all that business with Dahlia/Iris, it's probably no wonder why Phoenix has never shown interest in a woman again.

>Ema
>isn't a bumbling meathead
>that means she's emotionless
Whatever you say user.

AA6 has some quality foreshadowing. During the phone call between Dhruke and Igna:
>"I know for a fact you literally cannot lay a hand on Maya Fey right now."

They chose Ema for this game because fan feedback asked for the return of scientific investigation and because Ema is Yamazaki's waifu. It's all in an interview that was posted in a previous thread.

A full game focused on her wouldn't really work. I'd be happy enough if we get at least one full, long case where she's the protagonist and gets some character development.

Honestly if they just made the mood matrix give you penalties it would be pretty good. But even as it stands now it's way better than Apollo's shitty perceive ability

Why not? If they could do it for Apollo they could do it for Athena.

They need to make a fresh start like how Apollo Justice was going to be originally

Didn't notice that actually. Bretty good foreshadowing indeed

they did it for apollo because he's actually a good character who doesn't have to rely on a shitty gimmick

I actually think otherwise. Not a full game, no, but the same treatment as Apollo got in SoJ. Compared to Phoenix and Apollo she still has a ways to go to be a competent attorney, and unless they introduce a new player character then she's probably the best candidate.

I wouldn't mind this but I don't think they could pull it off well. Not that they would try again anyways

VGChartz isn't reliable source of information and it doesn't take into account GBA sales for original games but
>those DGS sales
Man I feel really bad for Shu, it clearly is his work of passion.

>Apollo
>good character
He's the worst of the three despite all his backstory.

I don't want the writers to come up with all those asspulls like they did with Apollo and find out that she's the future queen of Borginia or something. They should just focus on her wanting to become a good attorney, and that would work well as a subplot for the next game, considering that she never was much involved with the rest of the main cast.

Or you're just stupid. You do remember how Inga run out of the temple after Dhurke intimated him by staying alive despite being shot multiple times, right? That would have given Maya plenty of time to escape.

Sold enough to get the sequel greenlit so he can't be too upset.

>Being this wrong
Christ, how do you do it?

>Doesn't rely on a shitty gimmick
>originally lite phoenix with chords of steel and a shitty magic metal ring that lets see people's poker tells

oh i am laughing

Honestly hope DGS is another case of AAI, where the sequel will be absolutely amazing.

>ZTD was shit.
>AA6 was fucking fantastic.
Not the reality I expected but one I'll gladly take.

I'm right because I prefer characters with personalities that don't feel totally out of place within the games universe.

Apollo's gimmick is the worst of the three, regardless of how good of a character he is.

>"Your index finger moved you must be lying!!!"

The Mood Matrix is a nice change of pace, although it could use a bump up in difficulty.

That picture of Maya seems a bit weird, user.

The thing that I was surprised at is that Maya refers to Gumshoe using his name and not like "that scruffy detective" and Phoenix says he sees "Mia" in Maya and not like "my old mentor"

>he says while posting a pic of Maya with a body that isn't that of a 12-year-old girl

Apollo is literally whatever the plot needs him to be. He's a blank stale with few personality traits such as him being annoyingly loud and a complete normalfag in a world where every character displays at least some degree of weirdness, thus making him blander than a generic VN self-insert MC.
Athena has a well defined personality and backstory from the very first game since she was introduced.

Post case tier lists with SoJ cases included, I want to see those opinions.

This happens in Time Traveller btw, not the main game

Maya is perfect in all forms, user, I'm sorry that you can't see it.

What the fuck are you even going on about? Phoenix hasn't shown a lick of character development since the trilogy ended. Athena has literally no personality besides "le cute but tough attorney.". At least Apollo's character feels more natural, having both flaws and redeeming qualities. How you think he doesn't fit in this game's universe is beyond me.

I really don't enjoy playing as her. how should I put...her behavior is kinda out of place in the Ace Attorney universe and it has been annoying me a lot.

Patches is CUTE!!!

I want to protect this smile

>Athena
>Well-defined personality.

List her well defined personality without saying "energetic, spunky, and cheerful."

name one trait about athena that sets her apart from the other female assistants
she's just a more obnoxious maya

>Play 999 for the first time
>Enjoying it
>Reach the ending
>Realize it wasn't the true ending
>Have to replay the whole game 2-3 more times for the true ending
Fucking dropped the series right there

>Apollo=bland
>Athena=well defined
In what reality?

Tries to put on a brave face but the stress and lack of experience always get to her.

ANALYTICAL PHYSCOLOGY

Who was the best 'personal nemesis'?

You dont replay the game, you go through different rooms.

You can skip the text you've already seen, you know.

Apollo is literally just a belligerent 3DPD normalfag. All he can ever play is the straight-man to anyone he interacts with. He feels completely at odds with the world around him, which while is the source of a bit of the humour, ultimately gets kind of stale.

I think they should start prepping for more Athena character development instead of constantly giving Apollo new backstories. It's getting tiring and I'm worried they'll do it again for the next game.

Honestly, they were all shit, but Phoenix's was the more interesting one.

Retard, 999 and VLR are some of the best adventure/VN games of all time. It's ZTD that dropped the ball.

Are feet really that hard to draw? Seems like 99% of foot drawings suck.

LITERALLY

MAYA/EMA/TRUCY

I know but I couldn't be bothered to go throw that whole intro to pick different rooms just to get a different item this time around and then have to play the game again for another item. Not sure how many times you need to play for the real ending, but it was a while ago since I played the game. Might check it out again in the future, but the whole this wasn't the real ending, play again for the real one left a bad taste in my mouth.

VLR is in my opinion the best visual novel that was ever made.

That's arguably in part due to the fact that Apollo has been getting more and more focus. Phoenix himself awkward spaz that no one gave any sort of respect to a more mature and confident man that gets about as much respect as an attorney can. This is mainly shown when we aren't play as him.

That's more than Apollo has gotten.

List Apollo's defined personality without saying "hot-headed, grouchy and ordinary."

through* Fuck my grammar is off today

Seriously, it's fucking incredible and one of my favorite games of all time. I will never not be mad at Uchikoshi for fucking up ZTD so badly.

That's only in VLR's case.
In 999 you will have to go through at least one of the two first escape rooms multiple times because you can't jump.

>VLR is the best visual novel ever made
That's not Red Herrings: The Game.

You need to play it five times to reach the real ending. It's worth it for the story IMO, the final puzzle is my favourite.

Apollo isn't really even hot-headed. He's just loud and obnoxious in court, but his internal narration paints a picture of a pretty calm guy.

I suggest you play YU-NO: The Girl that Chants Love at the Edge of the World, user. It's my personal favorite and it's also got dimensional travel as one of its main themes. (In fact, I'm fairly certain it has influenced Uchikoshi in one way or another.)

I'm not even that poster faggot, and if your defense of Athena is asking someone to prove why THEIR shitty favorite character is better than YOUR shitty favorite character, then you have no argument.

Yeah two of us can play the cute girl tearjerker scene game

Yu-no is fucking garbage though.

>tfw second half involves you fucking your future daughter and becoming the Adam to her Eve

They had to rush the epilogue. Besides, just because the epilogue didn't live up to your expectations doesn't mean that everything before it is garbage.

You're right in that he isn't really hot-headed, I just listed that because I've seen that used to describe him before.

I'm not that poster either, so that isn't really my defense of Athena so much as criticism of Apollo.

But can you play the meme game?

Reboot when?

>Without sight, Apollo can't use his bracelet's perception
>Without hearing, Athena can't hear the voice of other peoples' hearts
>Without his voice, Phoenix can't shout "Take That!" to use the magatama

whoa

Help with one thing on 3-5.

On the second trial day, Iris states she will testify for the prosecution, and Edgeworth tells Phoenix before the trial that she is reviewing her testimony with Godot.

However, during the trial, Godot is shocked that Iris is Dahlia, especially since Dahlia cannot recollect everything from the murder correctly. Now, if Godot was the true killer, why did he allow "Iris" to stupidly lie like that in court? Or did he know "Iris" was Dahlia?

>>Without his voice, Phoenix can't shout "Take That!" to use the magatama
kek

>Maya
>putting on a brave face
She always accepts that she's useless and doesn't do much to change that, unless encouraged by someone else
>Ema
>Trucy
How?

Trucy puts on a brave face by being a retard, but Phoenix (or was it Apollo) noted in AJ that she felt really lonely and sad deep down.

That user is bullshitting about Maya and Ema.

>"energetic, spunky, and cheerful."
These are already more interesting than Apollo's.

Anyway, you know that she forced herself to be like that for years while she was really desperate inside, not to mention that her ability to sense other people's emotions probably also makes her mood really unstable. At a certain point she just felt like it was her true personality and just kept acting like that.
Now she's a bit more relaxed and doesn't PTSD anymore like she did in DD but she still crumbles like a house of cards whenever she finds an obstacle in court.

Now what's behind Apollo's "personality"? His tragic backstory that makes his butt explode whenever someone makes a joke at his expense?

>I haven't played AA

Maya goes off to train repeatedly without any input in all three games.

Ema and Trucy are Maya clones so they share the same attitude: smiling and trying to be cheerful about their talents in spite of inexperience.

oops

>smiling and trying to be cheerful about their talents in spite of inexperience.
>Ema
No she doesn't. That's the reason so many people bitched about her in AJ, since she was legit pissed about her situation and was very moody as a result. Compare to SoJ where she got to where she wanted and is now much more happy, and when she does get distressed she breaks out the snackoos.

>I'm worried they'll do it again for the next game.
What else is there to give him though? We've gotten additional backstory for every point in his life now.

>tfw gumshoe will never be in another game again

I'm talking about 1-5 when she was a Maya clone.

We still haven't covered when Apollo lost his virginity in the orphanage with Manfred's abandoned lost granddaughter which connects him to Edgeworth and Franzy

>Ema and Trucy are Maya clones so they share the same attitude
Trucy maybe, but not Ema. I'm convinced you haven't even played these games.

Gavin isn't Apollo's nemesis, he's Phoenix's

barafags BTFO

It's been too long since we heard that sick theme

Trucy putting on a brave face was the whole point of 6-2. Her not letting the hecklers get to her and perform the magic trick in court was the highlight of the case.

There's still the point in time between him leaving for the US and being in Japan. Maybe we'll find out he traveled to Europe and somehow met Edgeworth.

>tfw no Gumshoe
>tfw no Kay
>tfw no AAI3

>yfw ema's new remix intro

We still don't know the origins of his bracelet and his situation with his mother/Trucy hasn't been resolved. I would expect there will be a whole big conspiracy that comes out of that which encompasses a whole game.

So being a normal teenage girl that really likes this specific type of thing makes her a Maya clone? Neverminding that regardless she's not a Maya clone at all now if she ever was.

Is this what autism looks like?

Just admit 1-5 Ema is Maya without powers and with science and she only became her own character in AJ

She was literally the first Maya clone, you're delusional if you think otherwise.

Is it just me or are the 3D games just fucking slower all around

Nothing to do with the game quality, just like the game is .90x speed compared to the DS games, or you can't skip text as fast

Wonder what Rayfa would call Gumshoe.

BANZAI
BANZAI
BANZAI

Didn't the writer himself admit that they added Ema just because they wanted Maya + scientific investigation? I know that many people criticize her AJ personality, but at least at that point she started becoming her own character.

Dhurke

Yeah, the guy who wrote RftA wanted a different take on Maya. He liked his own creation so much he forced her in AAI/AAI2.

>tfw best judge will never be in another game

Ok then, she was a "Maya clone", just like Apollo and Athena are both Phoenix clones, and Phoenix himself is a Mia clone. It doesn't matter for that one case because she has since become her own character.

>rebooting a story driven series with continuity built up over 8+ games
Great idea my man.

>tfw you will never see that titty monster again
Just end my damn suffering senpai

>Phoenix is a Mia clone

For fuck's sake, you started ok saying Apollo was a brasher Phoenix clone (which he was) but you went full retard with that statement.

>It's a character is given a gender neutral name and the twist involves their gender episode

Titty monsters are not treated well in the AA series for some reason. Guess the devs just really like flatties.

I want to be judged by Justine

I wish that Phoenix was a goddamn Mia clone, hot damn.

Why is everyone talking about AA7?
This seemed like the perfect end for the series.

Not any more retarded than "le every recurring female is a Maya clone" like Mayafags claim.

Apollofags.

I'm serious.

B E S T W I T N E S S

>not the one that came right after him

>Not wanting to be an Apollofag
Tsk tsk tsk

But every recurring female assistant (Bar Ema after 1-5) is a Maya clone.

Armie is overrated just because she's a loli

>Literally just walks away from the stand when he can't be bothered to answer

Edgeworth is better than both Wright or Apollo

They clearly left some windows open for a sequel, such as the final scene with Phoenix and Thalassa.
AA7 will eventually happen, although we don't know when.

I just wish we could get a couple cases without the usual judge or a clone of him. It's gotten so prevalent that even the two judges in PLvsAA and the two in DGS are clones of the AA judge. Having Justine for a case or two would be a dream, but even having Juniper fresh out of graduation would be great.

Edgey and Apollo are my two favorites tho. Both are pretty based in their own ways.

That's why he lost to him in all but one case.

Trucy and Kay are still a bit different, even though they are pretty similar. Athena isn't all that much like Maya though, and Ema isn't either after 1-5. I don't suppose you'd like to argue that Rayfa is a Maya clone?

>ywn see the alternate reality where Mia lost her second case and became Dahlia's fucktoy.

>Winning his cases through bluff and sheer luck

>"M-Muh bluffs muh luck!"

Stay mad, Franziska.

Bluffing is a legit tactic though, and Phoenix is the master of it.

>Edgeworth quits being a prosecutor because it held him back from finding the truth, they pretty much beg him to come back.

>Wright's defense attorney rights were stripped from him because some guy gave him a piece of paper in a hallway and didnt even question it.

Bluffing is an art, and Phoenix is an artist in that sense.

Holy shit, this fucking clown in 2-3 is bullshit. Punished for pressing? Really?

Not really though. Why can't Nick just tell them?
The main problem with an AA7 is that there's no where else to go with the story.
The stakes can't get higher than going up against the leader of a country/ facing immediate execution.

>t. third rate prosecutor

AA2 as a whole is a bad joke.

>Edgeworth loses his badge and has to bluff his way to get it back by being Shields's bitch boy.

There will be more of that in T&T.
They really tried to make you hate her and it worked, holy shit.

You don't really need to raise the stakes to make a sequel. Even if they just focused on character development without any crazy government conspiracy twists, a sequel could happen.
The point here is, as long as fans ask for more AA games, they're going to make them.

AAI did that first part first

Not him but the difference is that you are supposed to hate her. That isn't the case with all the characters in 2-3, even though I did aside from Acro.

He lost investigation rights on a case in that situation, he got tired of his badge being threatened to keep him from solving the case and just quit himself and continued investigating.

>He gave up his badge
Disgraceful.

Alba was just an ambassador.

>Loses his badge
He gave it up because he wasn't taking that bullshit. inb4 He was gonna lose it anyway because of PIC. That was to be determined, and even when he gave it away, Courtney was pretty shocked and asked him what he was doing, which pretty much indicated she wasn't gonna strip it from him.

Why do the stakes have to go higher? You don't need high stakes to tell a good story.

One of the original ideas for AA6 was Phoenix doing shady trials in the "underground" involving the mafia and shit. They could easily do something like that.

not even the best game in its own series

Not just some guy. A cute loli. Everyone knows you can trust cute lolis

They could bring back Shelly de Killer.

How presumptuous to compare yourself to a Great Detective, Mr. Wright!

>Implying they need to raise the stakes
Also there's is plenty of room for more story.
Athenas development for one. Hell, they dont HAVE to make the cases all tie together for the final case.
AA1 and 2 kept all of its cases plots separate.

JUST FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS GEIRU

What a prankster he was

What victim in the series was the biggest loser/asshole?

Is he the best teacher ever?

Look two posts above yours

>"Listen, young queen. As you have proven your mettle... I will personally teach you how you brandish a whip."

>Apollo: (...Great, now I can get assaulted by the prosecution and teenage royalty at the same time...)

>steal the deed to Bucky's shop
>"IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!"

When are Apollo and Trucy going to get together.

Literally this

Right before Phoenix and Thalassa reveal they are siblings

Why does it seem that so many so called "fans" don't even read the interviews with the developers and think this is the end of the series or that reboot is impossible?

(1/3)
Eshiro: I seriously want to ask everyone here whether they want to make a next game. Do you want to make a new entry in the series, or a completely different Gyakuten game?

Horiyama: Wouldn’t it be fun if we’d make a Gyakuten Saiban with VR? You’d be standing in court yourself.

Daigo: You’d be at the witness stand?

Horiyama: It wouldn’t really matter anywhere….

Eshiro: If you’re going to defend, you need to be at the defense’s bench.

Yamazaki: Perceive would be difficult to do in VR, perhaps.

Eshiro: Next is Fuse.

Fuse: I actually have been wanting to make an action game. But perhaps we could make an action game with Gyakuten (laugh).

Daigo: Shouldn’t Marvel VS. Capcom 4 be coming soon?

Eshiro: And you, Daigo?

Daigo: Like I just said, I really poured everything I had into Gyakuten 6, so I need to charge up on things I want to do for a while.

Eshiro: You’re probably all out of everything at the moment.

Fuse: I’d like to work on a new Gyakuten that isn’t part of a new series, but one that is a completely new game.

Eshiro: So the concept would be Gyakuten Saiban, but you’d be building it up from scratch again?

Fuse: Yes. With a new world, or something like that.

He's mentioned twice in the game, once in 6-5, not by name, but Edgeworth saying he should look forward to his next salary review, implying he's still very much in the police force. The other is by name on the DLC case itself, but that's Maya reminiscing.

(2/3)
Eshiro: The staff might change, but do you think the Gyakuten series will still go on in the future?

Yamazaki: Like Fuse just said, I think that one possibility could be the consideration whether now is the right timing to start a new Gyakuten, completely from zero. On the other hand, while there is nothing left in me that I wanted to have in 6, there are still things I want to portray if I look back at the whole series. Last time, we talked about characters we’d like to see back again and there are still characters in the series we can pull out from the drawer to see how they are doing now. We could also go with that.

Eshiro: I am of the opinion we also need to nurture a generation that can continue make the Gyakuten series. We can now have everything who gave everything to Gyakuten 6 go work on different titles, gain new experiences there, and then we can reassemble again to make a new Gyakuten Saiban. The experiences they gained from working on other games is bound to come in handy. That could be gimmicks for the plot, or designs, or anything.

Obviously it was to teach Bucky a very important life lesson about economics and the power of friendship.

>Tfw I loved both

Feels not being jaded as fuck.

(3/3)
Interviewer: I am relieved to hear the Gyakuten series will continue in the future.

Eshiro: Of course, as long as people keep asking for the Gyakuten series. Of course, it is also important to consider who makes the game, but in the end, it’s the public, the users who decide whether it’s is truly Gyakuten Saiban. It’s the same with films and books, the more amusing they are, the more you want to see and read. Now we have given everything we could to make Gyakuten 6, but I am sure there are fans who still want to see what happens after this, who want to play more. As the producer responsible for this game, it is my task to first think about what that future, what the next step will be.

Yamazaki: I really think we have a lot of possibilities now. We made Gyakuten 6 so we could go anywhere after this. We can make sequels with any setting, any character as the protagonist. We made the ending so it would open up possibilities for the Gyakuten series, not to close them up. What comes after this, is all dependent on what the users want, so I’d be very happy if the users could all tell the development team what they want.

Eshiro: I too am looking forward to the future.

Did she and Phoenix fug?

Maya 2.0

She's saving herself for the panda dick.
But Maya was never tsundere or spoiled like that.

Thanks for spoiling that. asshole.

>thanks for spoiling a plot twist that's almost 10 years old

not to mention almost completely irrelevant to any plot at all

Here's your (you)

Honestly, that was the only ladt of the game I disliked. Everything before the ending was gdlk.

>tfw no other AA game had this good of a song in the Detention Center

youtube.com/watch?v=KD_mdtSEGAw

Money's on either Fork Head or Prong Head.

I want to force feed Athena some Ramen Burgers and have her fart on my face in the middle of testimony

I feel like this theme is one of the best mix of calm but "tense" I've seen in an GS game.

youtube.com/watch?v=FYclTjLmaoo

My name is Dante, Dante the Demon Slayer

It feels appropriate because it's tied to a game mechanic which represents a desperate situation where Ryuunosuke is one step away from defeat but must overturn by applying logic and not panicking.

I'm surprised at how likable Ryunosuke was in DGS. He mixed very well with Holmes based on one situation:

Ryu wants to hear the bad news first, but Holmes wants to hear nothing but the good news.

So when's Apollo gonna marry into royalty?

He gonna show her why a dragon never yields

youtube.com/watch?v=k5wHKdX5NSM He also has a great theme.

A theme which is something like "Objection - Moderato"

This is "Objection - Allegro"

youtube.com/watch?v=VSg-arCwnGQ

Where's the fanart of the dragon tattoo on apollos butt?

t. Athena

GIVE HER THE HORN

How can one Rayfa be so cute?

>tfw You will never be a handsome detective, swirling from side to side, snipping your fingers, making spot lights appear while casually presenting your reasoning with style.

>tfw you will never be a mememaster
why live?

LOL, that's Fate.

OH NO

Holmes is the best.

Kisegawa is__ literally for lewd

>extended

why the fuck do people do this shit

who wants to listen to the same thing for 30 mins

>ywn live with a loli who adores you to the point of making you world-famous by writing novels of your adventures

from the thumbnail he looks more like a pool player

Definitely not. The grip is wrong.

so now that the dust has settled, what's the verdict on this anime as a whole?

I felt bad for the murderer in 2-3. Of course the non annoying one would be the culprit, and have a sad story

He handled getting caught just as gracefully as 1-3 though

If you think about it, Apollo has all the makings of a harem protagonist.

>Athletic Tomboy: Athena
>Shy Artsy Type: Vera
>Class President Type: Juniper
>Imouto: Trucy
>Loli: Rayfa

We're just missing the Childhood Girl-Friend now.

This guy right here, man. It's also why I prefer rips that are loopable, and try and make them myself whenever I can.

Yeah man why do they include the option to loop a song in music players? it's totally retarded to put a track on repeat

A lot of people actually

It's really handy for when you're drawfagging or writefagging it up, my dude.

call me retarded, but I prefer having the actual song to just play all the way through and queuing up something new rather than having to find the tab again because someone linked another 30 minute thing

The only thing missing here is an actual harem, because Juniper is the only one who has ever shown romantic interest in him.

I want to fuck Rayfa

It's a video game song. It's supposed to loop. That's why the extended versions exist.

>ywn help a cute tsundere street girl turn away from her life of crime and become a private investigator.

There's plenty of Harem comedies put there where only two or so of the members actually display full-on romantic attraction from the get-go. Tenchi and Love Hina come to mind.

there's plenty of OST versions which don't

Should I buy the DLC cases or they are too short? I want to play against Klavier once again.

Like...

Thank god AA isn't an harem comedy series then.

>Foreigner you met like a day ago has so much confidence in your abilities he'd gamble his life on them

She must've gotten pretty drenched.

literally any song from the official OST release? that's how they fucking work mate

Q U A L I T Y/10

it's alright

i liked watching it for the added character moments if nothing else

From what I've seen of it, the art/animation quality is fucking awful.

Better than Danganronpa anime, but that's not saying much

It somehow managed to make the worst cases likeable, while doing the opposite with the best ones.
Also
>Celeste Andrews

t. Gayvin

Monthly reminder that anyone who say there is any better girl than Miaya in the Ace Attorney universe is an unloved faggot that deserve crucifixion

>as a whole?
No opinion.
Titty monster Franziska is a solid 10/10, though.

not just tits either

What did he mean by this?

Maya used to be best girl, but she was shit in AA6 and Rayfa is a billion times better than Maya at her best anyway

Mia, Maya or Maya channeling Mia?

Looks like she really got some development in the anime.

The only correct one.

>Maya used to be best girl
Words of a recent out-of-the-closet homosexual

It's shit.

Loli Maya is the Best Maya.

>Literally perfect
>Identifies as an attack helicopter

Explain why she isn't Best Girl.
In everything.

Gumshoe looks like he just nut so hard he doesn't have to worry about buying salt for his noodles for a while.

6-2 > 6-3 > 6-4 > 6-1 > 6-5

if you don't want to go balls deep inside Rayfa, you're the homo

What did Japs think of 6-5?

>Mfw people want an Athena game

Nigga she 14 plus Apollo's going the one to awaken her maidenly heart.and then do lewd shit to herlike holding hands.

old enough to bleed, old enough to breed

>Nigga she 14
And?

Young Mia.

I wanna fuck loli soldier!

Here's your (you) you whore

>Nigga she 14
>yfw 14 is the age of consent in Khura'in
maybe

Maya really is kinda shit in AA6 but that's because Takumi wasn't the one who wrote her dialogue. Maya just isn't the same without him

>VR Ace Attorney

goddamnit this would be great

>Maya on the cover
>don't even investigate with her
>Gets accused and kidnapped AGAIN
Should've just had Rayfa on the cover really

>Half russian
>Loli
>Military Otaku
She's as perfect as someone can be.

i just want a Dick Gumshoe: Doofus Detective spinoff

he's my fave pal

You know, now I wonder what the age of consent in Khu'rain is.

inb4 Rayfa pulling a Ga'ran and changing the age of consent to her own on a whim.

>not recognizing SourPls

>Rayfa will never change the age of consent so you can fuck her
>she'll never change it back just as you're cumming inside her
why even live?

They had her acting like a child even though she's 28 years old. She seemed mentally challenged in the DLC case, the writer was just copying how she acted in the trilogy instead of trying to think of how she'd act now

This

Also every character seem to look identical to how they looked 10 years ago. Some change would be appreciated

The soj pursuit is growing on me hard, I don't want it to outgrow the aai2 one

Queen has been legally dead, though.

Nah AAI2 still GOAT

That's not even a problem. This is AA we're talking about. I mean, they only explained her childhood at most. Why, look at Apollo, I thought there was nothing left to explore about him in AJ, and they're still churning out things about him.

>12 years old
>already 150cm tall

>tallest character in the game is Blackquill at 188 cm
>he's 29

She's going to be an amazon.

I want her to whip Ema.

Is Sarge an communist

What happened to Lana?

Tsun aa4 ema killed her

Reminder that, as of the conclusion of Turnabout Revolution (which takes place in 2028);
>Raymond Shields is 45 years old
>Dick Gumshoe is 41 years old
>Shi-Long Lang is 36 years old
>Justine Courtney is 35 years old
>Viola Cadaverini is 34 years old
>Iris is 34 years old
>Maggey Byrde is 33 years old
>Adrian Andrews is 33 years old
>Penny Nichols is 30 years old
>Franziska von Karma is 29 years old
>Regina Berry is 27 years old
>Kay Faraday is 26 years old
>Sebastian Debeste is 26 years old
>John Marsh is 22 years old
>Cody Hackins is 19 years old

>Gumshoe and Uncle Ray in their fourties and still single

>implying Gumshoe isn't happily married with Maggey and has six unlucky kids

I don't think my dick could handle 29 year old Franziska

I want her to go back in time and whip younger Mia.

>Roll Casket hair in the upper left

Thanks for reminding me, Capcom.

>Raymond Shields is 45 years old
Christ where did the time go?

Take a guess, you capitalist pig.

It could be inferred that the "source" getting a salary review is Ema because prosecutor Sad Monk menaced her before and Gumshoe is not mentioned but I do believe it is scruffy. Now if we had some Kay clues in main game...

Also, Datz is 46 years old. He's older than both Ga'ran and Dhurke.

Athena teases Apollo too much for being a co-worker. I'm sure given the chance she would suck him, specially now that he has left the agency

>John Marsh is 22
>by now, he's probably a handsome big-name movie star

Oh man

Athena teases everyone because she's a horny slut.

holy shit investigations 2 is so much better than 1

just met mr debeste

SoJ is better than DD too

Beware spoilers.

How do I make this bitch shut up?

Bully her until she gets brainwashed into believing in you

Blind her with science.

Stick your dick in her mouth

tfw you withold presenting evidence just to keep listening to that AAI2 song

>yfw gumshoe is back in AA7
>he is now Chief of Police like Gant was
>he still has a shit salary

why would you want her to? just let her bully you, she's cute and has self esteem issues so it's ok

She teases him just for the funny reactions.

Why is she so underrated, bros?

Easily the sexiest woman in the series

>he still eats nothing but instant noodles

Because she's a carpet muncher

Just let it go, bro :^)

Careful President, AJ will impeach you if you give him the chance

>become ripped as fuck when on witness stand
>be your usual skinny self when trying to save the captain

This will never stop being stupid.

This seems a good choice for AA7:

>Zheng Fa is revealed to be a neighbor of Khu'rain
>Thalassa on a concert in their capital
>Part of the AAI cast crosses to the main game
>Gumshoe returns, pal

>"Franziska von Karma is 29 years old"
> same age as Maya
> Maya is 28

all your ages given need to be lower by 1

He didn't get a chance to drink whatever was in his barrel at the time

I want her to dominate me

>Thalassa dies

Oh, right. Forgot about the grape soda.
It's still pretty ridiculous transformation.

post fresh content

>tfw you find lewd of wheelchair girl

Check gelbooru or paheal.

>lewding Sarge
DEMOTED

>Game has been out for more than a week
>Still not enough decent lewds of Rayfa, Armie and the De Famme sisters

I bet she was super submissive with Metis.

>best judge
Whoa whoa whoa user, let's not say things we can't take back.

I like Justine too but The Judge is straight up the best character in this series.

I can't see how Aura could get submissive with anyone..

A Cornered Heart has become one of my favorite tracks in the series

So good

>Shouldn't Marvel VS. Capcom 4 be coming soon?

I always wanted a case where you meet udgey outside of the courtroom and finally get to see his lower body.

Why is Phoenix so poor when he's a legend now?

Mr. Reus sure is Mysterious

Didn't they say that she used to be very sweet and happy before the murder of Metis?

AAI is the closest you're gonna get

Here's the thing though, up until AJ every detention center track was amazing.

AA > POWER GAP > AJ > T&T = JFA

Going into Dual Destinies I was really excited for the new detention center theme because they're always great, but was just disappointed.

>For truth
Honorable.

>see his lower body
Something you want to tell us, user?

I didn't get that pun until now

>it was just a prank bro

Oh shi.. They did, I totally forgot.
Poor baby, how cruel life changed her.

This is the biggest lie.

I had to dig for that.

I could count them on the palm of my hand.

Because he doesn't charge his friends who half the time are the defendants plus the cases we are shown happen like once per year. Money would be scarce in that situation, which is why the civil case was interesting

>Prosecutor used fake evidence to ruin Phoenix's career/life
>He's absolved, years later

Why isn't he suing the state or something?
Is it some kind of Japan thing that you can't?

Speaking of that, so you guys wanna see more civil cases in future games?

*do you

I wanna witness his gavel, of course

I'm shipper trash, but is it just me or does she and Nahyuta have the hots for each other? Nahyuta personally asked for her and had probably paid to fly her to Khu'rain. Despite the fact that she never won him a case.

Why is Athena such a slut?

Yeah it's pretty much like Simon used to be a super nice guy and then he became an edgelord. It probably runs in the family.

I would, it opens the courts to somrthing else other than the next genius prosecutor. We could see some really sleazeball attorneys and Phoenix would show them the light. Maybe we could even see Uncle Ray duking it with the Turnabout Terror

Old Phoenix:
>"I can't believe it but, it's the only solution..."
>"THE KILLER IS UNEXPECTED PERSON"
>determined stare
>"And here is the proof!"
>presents evidence

New Phoenix:
"I can't believe it (because I'm such a bluffer xD), but it could be the solution? I'll have to bluff it!
>"THE KILLER IS UNEXPECTED PERSON"
>Prosecutor: You're bluffing again!
>Judge: "Do you have proof? If you're bluffing I'll throw you out!"
>(It's a total bluff, I can't believe how much of a zany bluffer I am... but maybe I do have some proof? Let's guess and look and try to defend this ~bluff~)
>I guess this evidence... is the proof (I can't believe how far I'm going with this ----~~~~blufff~~~~~----)

Do you want him to pound it on you?

because it was a defense attorney and he got himself in the prison before phoenix could even prove himself innocent?

???

>the stiff was next to the stiff
What did he mean by this?

Her smile and optimism: restored

Honestly I don't ship them. Can't see her and the monk together. Really wish her and Apollo had better interactions than "Holy shit you're annoying".
btw Was that 8 hour sermon a sex joke? It honestly felt like when he said it that sermon just a word he used to say he banged her for 8 hours. I could be wrong, but wouldn't surprise me considering how lewd SoJ was

>I'm shipper trash
Saying this negates pretty much everything you said after this

Why is she so smug?
Does she have good scenes in the anime?

Prepare youself.

>that one time in case 3 where inga doesn't recognize phoenix right away

Mentioned =! Making an appearance

>ywn science the shit out of Ema
So no one told you life was gonna be this way

NO

I'm not really into feet.

He got stiff when he got next to the stiff.

Well at least both of them are pretty much implied atheists

I'd say it's one of the most clearly teased ships in franchise history, which still isn't saying much, but it's something. Compare her annoyance at Klavier to being happy when Nahyuta praises scientific investigation methods and not being bothered that she has to keep working with him after the ending.

It's her face of maya x phoenix shipping

At least thrice for each absurd statement the Wright Anything Agency blurts out, just like he does in court.

I was hobestly kinda surprised he didn't recognize him through his hair alone

I would science her so deep and hard she would be dripping science.

I don't get it, the old man died with a hardon?

How old is Oldbag?

Thank god she's no longer into it.

In a universe where main characters stay virgin even in their mid 40's, I'd say that it was exactly an 8-hour long sermon.

Infinity plus one

> Dat loose belt

>Franziska von Karma is 29 years old

>those thighs
probably cured his ED

>implying you wouldn't

Damn, they're old. I didn't really realize it.
and everyone is still a vigrin

Gotta be ready for a good pounding anytime

Old Phoenix was pretty incompetent and flew by the seat of his pants. There were a significant number of cases where he needed Mia/Edgeworth/whoever the fuck else to bail him out or provide the last minute bit of inspiration that he needed to crack the case.

New Phoenix is a lot more similar to Edgeworth in the AAI series, where he figures things out more or less on his own and bluffs knowing full well that it's a bluff, not a desperate gamble. New Phoenix would never accuse/implicate Old Bag or Adrian Andrews unless he was sure they were actually murderers.

One thing I actually really liked about SoJ was that Apollo felt a lot like Phoenix did in the original trilogy. DD introduced Phoenix as a much more confident and competent attorney and while I enjoyed seeing his growth, I did kind of miss the wacky antics of AA1-3 Phoenix. By having Apollo take that role you are simultaneously addressing my concern, giving Apollo a real character, and doing what AJ was supposed to do from the start and paint Apollo out as a worthy successor.

>Maya
>Shipper Maya
>Whip Maya
>Science Maya
>Magic Maya
>Thief Maya
>Psychology Maya
>Tsundere Maya
What's next?

Might as well wait for the steam version since it'll most likely have a timeline you can jump around in without having to replay shit

"Hey bro, the defense is going to have this totally fake piece of evidence. No matter how awkward you make the situation, absolutely force him to present it. Also, here's the name and address of the guy who made it. Have him on call for the entire trial.
I had absolutely nothing to do with this, even though I was the defense until literally 2 hours ago, but then lost a poker game. Don't even think otherwise for a second."

"YOU GOT IT BRO! I MEAN, SURE, I HAVE NOTHING TO GO ON BUT YOUR WORD AND THIS LITERALLY-WHO'S, BUT I'M SURE YOUR EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS IS DUE TO YOU JUST BEING SO GOOD. I'LL USE THIS TO KICKSTART MY CAREER AND BECOME FAMOUS & SHIT! I CERTAINLY WON'T PUT TWO AND TWO TOGETHER FOR YEARS, THAT'S FOR SURE."

Consider wisiting a psychologist.

>you never see Gumshoe because he got promoted to police commissioner
>Franciszca von Karma returns as Batgirl

I wanna science all over her smug face

This joke has gotten old

DELETE

whats she jumping on?

Just like Maya

Didn't quite catch that.

Science equipment.

Mimi Miney did nothing wrong.

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW, MY WAIFU WOULDN'T DO THIS

Something science related I hope

That is legit creepy

She would do anything for science and you know it.

>this thread

Recommend a physician, we have another case of prosopalgia

>didn't own up to her fuck up
>didn't give the wheel to her sister despite her being in a much better position to to drive
She did everything wronf

The final boss is an anime nerd who is using his MIND GEASS HACK HOPE ANIME to brainwash the entire world.

psychologists are a meme, you usually just end up with someone 10 times worse than athena, irl

They mention how Phoenix bluffs way too much in this game. They overdid it

>Doctor literally attempted to hold her ghost up at gunpoint and force a false confession out of her
>People still insist the fuck-up was hers and not his

>mfw The same characters are still littering the new games
>mfw Apollo never got a proper trilogy
>mfw An entire game about Kurai, the worst part of the entire series
>mfw AA feels like a 500 episode anime

Holy FUCK give me Rise From The Ashes and AA4 any day of the week over this garbage.

worst iteration of ema t b h

>Layton and Danganronpa have female MCs for their next games
AA7 is next. New female attorney or Athena as MC, /aa/?

>attempted to hold her ghost up at gunpoint
He was taking precautions because he thought the nurse would kill him.
You can only blame Grey for overworking her, nothing more.

Better than her iteration from Rise From The Ashes imo

is that a spoiler to the future ending which hasn't been translated from moonrunes yet? shame

Athena.

Trucy Wright Ace Attorney
>Win cases by retrieving all relevant evidence from her magical panties

>YET another new protag with tragic past
How about now?

How about you play SoJ first before spouting shit about it?

New female attorney

in aa everyone has tragic past, tragic present and tragic future

>New female attorney or Athena as MC, /aa/?
What about neither?

Athena, she still has space for development and it would be annoying if they tried to shove another attorney down our throat before we can fully digest her.

I have.

It's shit. Beginning to end.

You could take out a fucking raptor with this level of mental gymnastics.

Why?

It's inevitable, Phoenix's character is basically exhausted. Apolllo is gone. Next game will add either a new attorney or have Athena focus like 6 had Apollo focus.

Yura Payne's career choice causes her dad to have a mental breakdown.
Results in the greatest Trial 1, ever.