This game single handedly turned every Wii U owner to piracy

>this game single handedly turned every Wii U owner to piracy

How does that make you fucking FEEL Cred Forums?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dcgy-4UuM0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=c12jZY6BPMA
youtube.com/watch?v=IkK5rVoQy3U
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwKOLur0r2Z5OFNSUVB6U0RMa0U
youtube.com/watch?v=RVWUQr8zah0
pastebin.com/HvHDL1mD
youtube.com/watch?v=IkK5rVoQy3U&index=23&list=PLV9ZrDQVqbTW-pNdfC3sKOFTYqr9xeAgF
reddit.com/r/papermario/comments/54l12s/update_color_splash_final_bossending_spoilers/
youtube.com/watch?v=nLjUsntvBds&list=PLCE8727E41623DF97&index=13
youtube.com/watch?v=W0kVnxpq_4o&list=PL84082A383E2DF285&index=20
youtube.com/watch?v=X50QWCZfASw
youtube.com/watch?v=KM7PKQNnWEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Feels absolutely nothing, man

I just got the 5th big star and I still feel like the game is a drag
Very few areas shine amongst the others like Dark Bloo Inn and the train, but the rest are just a snorefest

Couldn't care about that. If there weren't so much bitching from us the past 7 months I doubt anyone would've bothered, regardless of it's quality being good or bad.

So is there no reason to fight enemies other than getting moew cards (while losing cards in the process) and upgrading your paint meter?

get to Ludwig
>use the required thing card on him the balloon
>doesn't work because it was a goddamn REPLICA

Good, because no one will buy it meaning that they will either have to make a game people actually want, or scrap the series

Wait what? I thought this game isn't out yet. What did I miss and can I play this game for free?

Game leaked early

Read: on changes to the battle system, also I find to be true, though I've only gotten to this point in the game so far (Before the third paint star, the game is at least pretty big I guess I can say) so hopefully it turns out to be wrong later.

People could pirate, like it, decide to buy it, and recommend it to others

>making a game people actually want
I wish, but mostly likely it would be the 2nd thing.

TAP TAP TAP

How long are we gonna have to wait to get another Paper Mario that at least reaches SPM levels of decency.

This one looks and sounds better than SS, but still not as good as SPM in story, enemies, or gameplay.

>Who am I kidding? I can't outlaw straws. Because then only outlaws would have straws.

>Game sells well
>Sticker Star 3 gets made
>Game doesn't do well
>Nintendo blames it on piracy and Sticker Star 3 still gets made

Man that battle was nice with the music and everything.

So is it any good?

6/10 in my opinion. Certainly better than Sticker Star.

Sticker Star is a turd
This is a polished turd

Around 5 gigabytes and I have shitty ausfag internet
Is this worth the download?

It's a better Sticker Star. Take that as you will.

ff5 did it for me why did it take other people so long thou

Prettier Sticker Star with some effort put into writing.
But not enough.

Its better than sticker star but the gameplay is still shit, characters are still toads, etc
I feel more sorry for the shy guys than the toads

Shunned guy

>I feel more sorry for the shy guys than the toads
This, the Shy Guys are great in this & deserve better.

hey.. so uh...

How do i download it

not that i have an SD card lying around to use anyway...

There are two separate anons in the Cred Forums game dev threads working on a PM spiritual successor. Ones doing 64/ttyd and the others doing ttyd/superstar saga. As far as PM himself though he's dead

Wait, are there more now? I had only heard of 3 of them.
>The bug one that was still being developed
>The TTYD style one that the faggot stopped updating on
>and an older one that hadn't been updated for a long time
Haven't seen anything about a Superstar Saga like one.

How are they so unbelievably stupid? If they can make text like this, why the fuck can't they understand how to make compelling characters? Toads do not compelling characters make. Or rather, one species alone. Or two in this case I guess, Toads and Shy Guys.

>How are they so unbelievably stupid?

It's just a shy guy having his moment, a pawn among pawns

I'mn playing the game, and... it is super shit.

It is a dumb game, with no chaleenge at all.

All I've got to do is fill the screen with painting, which takes the fun out.

It is shit. But it is extremely cute and charismatic.

>they made me feel for the Shy Guys ;_;
>tryhard tripe spewing out of their mouths because they're the LOLSORANDOMS of the game

The absolute

Is this actual dialogue? If anyone's finished it yet, how's the overall story?

best

This sounds like a commentary on gun laws.

This is how a mario prepares his steak

There's a few more who showed up but haven't posted again in the threads after a while, but this guy posted this last thread. Said he'd have a demo out soon too but who knows

>thatsthejoke.jpg

I havn't turned to piracy. Then again, I don't intend on playing it

Nintendo deserves it. Especially NoA.

Finally the Inn theme uploaded

youtube.com/watch?v=Dcgy-4UuM0Y

youtube.com/watch?v=c12jZY6BPMA

Well, I meant the devs. I like the idea of "henchmen aren't just faceless nobodies, they have histories too". The devs can do some interesting writing, but apparently not characters.

Oh, neat.
So this is another one where they're making all new stuff?

I could get how the bug one would work, but I still feel like it'd be fucking HELL to make the world for a Paper Mario clone from scratch.

Getting races and traits across while also keeping everything uniform in such a large scale world sounds exhausting.

At least with Paper Mario fan game stuff that world building is already half done.

>waaaaaah muh OC donut steels
What a bunch of figs.

Assisted suicide is not a crime.

WHOA
HAHA
HOW WACKY

I'll chalk it up to design choice, they could belt out another whosawhatsit with stuff like this, but a shy guy is fine too, they deserve some love.

This game is infinitely better then SPM

SPM was absolute dogshit and if you think it's worth anything more then being laughed at then congrats, you're cancer on the entire franchise.

Seems that way but one can only hope. Don't know too much about it myself but at this point i'll take whatever I can get

Why is there commentary about gun control in my Mario game?

holy shit that's fucked up

The gamexplain discussion and review is gonna be glorious.

You can tell Andre wants to like it but he absolutely hated sticker star.

>GUYS IF YOU DON'T BUY THESE SHITTY GAMES, NINTENDO WILL NEVER MAKE GOOD GAMES AGAIN

Good, let it all burn.

Aw come on. SPM Story i'll admit was pretty long and twisty but it was fine, i liked Bleck's henchmen and the world ending. I don't think i can compare that and color splashes thing , not yet at least, but i don't think it has quite the long arc as the usual mario rpg, love the writing though.

Is this line really in the game? I don't think anyone from treehouse would made statements like that.

>implying it being released early for people who pre-ordered it isn't a massive honey pot op where Nintendo will brick the systems of anyone who has Color Splash on their system without it being on the account of an NNID attached to the system.

It's actually a sound plan since the physical version isn't out yet and if they pre-ordered it there'd be a record of the game.

Nah, it's just a hero doing work

Toads are just ripe for punishment

>implying Derrick won't review it and go "It's shit by I had fun so I like it a lot :D"
>buy federation force :)

youtube.com/watch?v=IkK5rVoQy3U

I have this weird feeling he's going to "like it a lot". After Ash reviewed federation force, it seemed like Nintendo was holding a gun to their head. Guess we'll see

Derrick* woops

does the toad live?

Aye. I'm glad to hear more people are actually still working on stuff like this.

Honestly, I'm that faggot that started doing stuff months ago but stopped all of a sudden.
At this point basically out of college, unemployed and spending all my time getting my shit together so I can stop being a mooch, but I keep wanting to go back to it. Problem is I know I'll get too sucked in if I did.

I haven't watched video reviews in years, are the original guys still there at GE?

Yep

Its really funny how their tune changed when Fed Force released. All of them said the previews and reveal did nothing to sell them on the game then suddenly Derrick gives it a good score.

The Star Fox Zero discussion is way worse though.

Andre and Roger wanted to bash the game so bad but Jirard is sucking the games dick because he played 50 hours of it.

>all that salt and pepper
It like he doesn't want to taste the meat

that made me laugh more than it should have

what is it with this game and the devs having a fetish for instant Game Overs?

Well, it is an adventure game.

I haven't turned to piracy. I'm just not going to play the game, mostly because I don't want to.

Hegh it's Andleh flom Gamesplen aund I'm gonna talk about Papah Malleeo Colohr Splash.
So in you exploh the overwold picking up various cahds and in combat you paint cahds to use attacks [no mention of similarities to Sticker Star].
Painting cahds is REALLY fun. You REALLY feel like you're painting something to prepare stuff for Malleo. The humor is SUPER funny. There are some SIDE-BUSTING lahns and you can tell a lot of time went into the writing. I won't spoil the finalh bohss, but it's AMAZING. In the end, I LOVED Paper Mario Color Splash. Thanks for watching and stay tuned to Gamesplen for more news on the fake Nintendo NX image I found on Imgur.

Is this the first time stuff like that happened for the overworld? It's a legit game over too, sends you all the way back to the title screen

>Is this line really in the game?
Yes. The toad that runs the cafe in the town says it.

TTYD and SPM had non-standard Game Overs too.

>we didn't play TTYD and SPM

>every owner
Nah, I couldn't care less and I pay for what I want to play.

I don't understand how thing cards work. Aren't they important for using in the overworld? So why would you ever use them in battle or donate them to the museum?

Imagine the taste

This fucking game is going to be praised for being charming. It's literally going to be "its a great game with shitty/boring gameplay". Remember when that was unacceptable

so like, does the game length trump thousand year door? is it similar? will it take me more than 4 days of full day play to beat?

>That Goomba partner
20/10 would not willingly change out

>Mr. Bowser

Goddamn, that just fucking sounds wrong. I grew up with her calling him "Daddy" and my mind just won't think anything else.

Damn you Mario cartoons.

If you're a shitter, then they're an instant kill on most enemies.

They're good for fighting large steaks and pic related.

They are important for triggering overworld events.

But if they're important for completing areas, why does the game let you use them in battles or put them in the museum at all?

>Test T
LMAO I laughed too hard at that

I haven't played CS yet, but in SS there were a ton of useless Things you could find. Only a handful were needed to progress in the game.

No and no.

Even with thing items, Larry will still eat out your ass though

how much shorter is it?

Does this game not have defense buffs?

About half as long as if you played TTYD without doing sidequests.

It has super mushrooms, those are pretty much your go to especially when the bosses and enemies start wailing on you for 20-60+ damage a piece

Paper Mario is dead.

Well, he's a gloomba to be specific.

And yeah, being able to do more shit with him is honestly one of the big reasons I really want to get back into the project even though I shouldn't right now.

He's also the partner I put the most thought into by far so far. Got a bit more of basic code structure things to do before I could really polish any of the others/get too far into story stuff.

The whole train station fiasco was interesting

sigh, we will never get a good paper mario again

Mushrooms heal a ridiculous amount of HP to make up for the ridiculous amount of damage.
Think of your initial 50 as a glorified 10 HP.

at least the writing is great

>Sticker Star 2
>trump TTYD
>similar
where have you been

thank you whatever user posted this

Probably tastes like tomato sauce and garlic.

Every 2 steps it takes, it goes back one. But, on a whole, it's better, simply based on music and aesthetics.

is there a screencap of this?

The frame rate sure hates the tiny part of the Sacred Forest.

Wait, did someone end up dumping it?

what happens when you go into the goombas without the star?

Yes.
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwKOLur0r2Z5OFNSUVB6U0RMa0U

No idea, I usually check those things but the idea slipped my mind.

What's the ending?

Mario kicks Bowser's ass. The End.

Heh.

youtube.com/watch?v=RVWUQr8zah0

feels like it's a waste of SD card space to me

>Cred Forums does a complete 180 on the game because of some LE WACKY dialogue
Enjoy Sticker Star 3 in two years.

Nigga don't copy my post from the last thread.

>Implying I'm going to buy it
It's a better Sticker Star but I still don't think it's worth supporting.

This game is garbage.
It wasn't even worth the download time.

>all the good npcs are toads
>all the bad npcs are shy guys

Don't get me wrong, I fucking love me some shy guy, but this is beyond lazy

Because treehouse are hacks.

TTYD and SPM only had like 1-2 instances where you could get a game over outside of combat.

TTYD only gave you a game over if you accepted the Shadow Queen's offer to join her side.

SPM only gave you a game over if you decided to go out in space without a helmet.

Don't drag better games into this trash heap.

>SPM only gave you a game over if you decided to go out in space without a helmet.
Don't forget about the beginning of the game, if you don't accept the first Pure Heart & go on the adventure you get a Game Over.

Also while not insta-death falling into the water with 1HP killed ya', it isn't something that's likely to happen but it's still non-standard.

Wrong.
>not escaping the spike trap in the castle
>bomb timer runs out in the Boggly Tree
>reading the diary
>Dull Bones in Palace of Shadow

>refuse to start the adventure

Falling into a hazard and dying is pretty standard for adventure games.

GG raelly went full retard with that game, taht's about it
>b.b.but I posted every day you must believe me!

TTYD has five, counting the Shadow Queen's offer.

Yeah, but it's worth noting I feel since PM64 didn't kill you if you got hurt with 1HP outside of battle.

>hazard
>hazard
>non-standard, I'll give you that
>hazard
>non-standard, I'll give you that

Even then, you only get a game over if you opt into it.

Like no shit joining a fucking demon will lead to a game over.

>hazard, non-standard
Nigger, you said it only had 1-2 instances of Game Overs outside of combat. Don't move the goalposts.

>Well done
ruined

>>Dull Bones in Palace of Shadow
I don't remember this. Is this when you're chasing the Dark Bones?

As I said before, dying due to hazards is fairly standard for adventure games.

It's like, no shit the spiked trap and failing to make it outside before the bomb explodes is going to lead you to getting a game over.

It's not my fault you misunderstood what I was saying.

>that doesnt count!
just stop dude

>I'm going to purposefully misinterpret your words so that you're wrong instead of me.

I can already tell where this is going.

Last (You) you'll get from me troll.

WOW is this seriously the PM crew's way of bitching over the fact that everyone is enraged and extremely negative and un-THANKFUL for these two turds called SS and Color Splash??

no, you meme

guys

color splash commercial was just on nick just now

why are you watching nick

Did it mention how the price was free if you go online?

lil sis got up early

fair enough

How do you pirate a wii u game? I want to pirate someone spoon feed me pls

It's very simple, here:
pastebin.com/HvHDL1mD

my good buddy google.com knows, ask him :)

This game looks extremely pretty though. Nailed that literal paper feeling. I might pick it up.

People are so weird.

You're shitting on this game before it releases, but once someone leaks a copy, you're suddenly all over it. What the fuck.

>If you fuck up 3 times the game makes it easier with only big coins
I feel shitty now due to this.

nobody is over it you dumb fuck.

Wait, what? The Wii U has been hacked? How do I do it?

People want to see how shitty it turns out to be.

try reading the whole thread next time before you post question that has been answered billion times already

>Implying people are over it
People aren't over it, the past 2 days people have been saying the areas & dialogue (personally I feel it's a hit or miss) are good but the damn combat is complete dog shit & it's still Sticker Star 2.

>reading the whole thread
All right. Time to spend an hour reading everything then!

>but once someone leaks a copy, you're suddenly all over it.
maybe this pic will explain it to you

tripfaggot

The thing is user it was just posted 6 posts before your original one. Also you're a slow reader.

You say this as if you didn't expect Cred Forums to do a 180 on a Nintendo game.

So how do I get it or is it too late?

We all know what the best thing in this game is:

People are are posting parts of the game that are humorous in the thread and that's it

We're still fully aware this game is completely mediocre we just like some of the joke

>Hate the game on it's reveal
>Pretty much disown it up until a few days ago when the streams start
>Find myself excited for each new stream wanting more and more of the game
>Realize I actually like it a lot more then I thought I would

I'm gonna buy it

I dunno what happened but I really did turn around on it, and if a game has me and a friend excited to see what stupid things happen next then I think it deserves money.

It's a shame it'll be impossible to talk about it really on Cred Forums though because most of Cred Forums hates admitting when they're wrong about something (though that isn't me saying everyone loves it secretly. Honest.)

dumb frogsuitposter

What do you like about this game? I can't bring myself to finish it, it's so dull and boring I can't think how somebody could like it aside from a few jokes on it.

>It's a shame it'll be impossible to talk about it really on Cred Forums though because most of Cred Forums hates admitting when they're wrong about something
we understand

Fucking Nintendo i just want to play the new zelda bastards

What happened? Did the game leak early? Can someone spoonfeed me how to get it?

It was available for download if you prepurchase on the eShop

Damn. Sad I missed it

I think the humor is what's carrying it for me and the fact that outside "chapter 1" the settings seem to be distinct for each level/area. I'm genuinely interested to see what kind of places are in the game and what they do with them as it seems a lot of effort went in to avoid being "Plains - Forest- Desert - Snow" type things.

Also on paper I didn't absolutely hate Sticker Stars battle system even if it was a objective step down from TTYD's so I'm willing to give it a chance again as people have been saying that it's a actual improvement.

Only thing I'm still bummed out on really is the Toad spam still and the fact most enemies that can talk are regulated to Shy Guys/Snifits.

Honestly if they had went for a more original cast of characters, not really partners, I think it might at least tie with 64 to me from what i've seen but maybe I'm being painfully optimistic.

What SD card size do you guys recommend is good for Wii U?

No you didn't missed it, everybody pirated it

You can like it all you want but I still think any hate it gets is justified. While the game is overall better with it's areas, dialogue (though I feel it's a hit more miss) and are style the combat is still complete ass, I hate the world map & how they're still mostly linear stages and all good NPCs are Toads (mostly generic as well) while the enemy ones are almost always generic Shy Guys (though I will say I love the Shy Guy recognition, I care for them way more than the Toads). Those are my bigger grapes, there's other shit (cough, cough coins) but I don't want to go on a big rant of positives & negatives

You can still pirate it.
How to pirate on the Wii U: Game:

>this game single handedly turned every Wii U owner to piracy

Wrong. I own a WiiU, am not pirating and am not interested in the game.

i heard it works really well on cemU

>hated sticker star
>think this looks like shit
>but have every single Wii U physical release thus far
>have to buy this
Only thing I didn't buy was shovel ware and ports.

Ty for spoonfeed. Ive never actually pirated anything before.

I wish I was kidding. Have some titties

Buy it used then.

You're welcome, I appreciate the image but I'm a DFC-only lover.

Oh geez. How is Roy?

The major problem with this game is the combat. Isn't interesting at all, everything goes down to which thing you should use and the paint gimmick is more a chore than anything.
I seriously gave a try to SPM and it wasn't that bad also sticker star is mediocre but even then the combat there isn't that annoying like it is in Color Splash. Also they removed the option of "buttonmash to flee from a fight" so you are mostly of the time forced to fight useless battles.
And I didn't even mention yet how the game is full of Toads. I really try to not feel hate towards this character but they keep shoving it on your face.

>buying used games

>Supporting a mediocre game

he gets beaten black and blue

32 TB?!

Have some lack-of then

all I have is league trash on my phone sorry

GB, nigga. You won't need more than that to play all the decent games on Wii U.

that looks neat. what are the settings on your tv? i am really trying to make wii u games look as good as possible. i have an RCA tv.

Am I just lazy for wanting to legally purchase this?

You don't need any SD card to play all the decent games on Wii U.

feels great man

That part was ruined for me when the toads appeared

I dont think nintendo can do that since their systems is still years behind
I mean they cant do it on the 3ds, which can even play pirated games online
And usually people that use loadiine use the tubehax dns which blocks access to the nintendo servers

>supporting games you don't like
renting, buying it used, and pirating are the best options in this case

For free!!!

I just spent $3000 moving.

>ywn be this much of a drone
>ywn waste money on mediocre titles because of brand loyalty

Feels good man

That was a screenshot taken from my Elgato (which is at default settings I believe) so it doesn't look exactly like what my TV does.

Yeah you are since piracy is super easy, you just drag some shit on your SD card & go on a website via the internet browser.

I just wish they wore some hula skirts during it.

Nigger I just posted that screenshot directly from my wii u what are you on about

The real question is what are you on about? The user I replied to was talking about my image in

How do I pirate this game?

No, that would make them too unique and we can't have that.

Thanks

Wait a sec, I only downloaded 4.3 GB.

Is the whole game in there, I believed it was actually 6GB?

It's just compressed to be that small, once you extract it it'll be around 7.5GBs or so.

Oh shit. I think I don't have enough space in my SD.

Well, gonna have to delete WWHD then.

Get a 32!

>Gotta kill the Shy Guy even though I was the one in the wrong here
Why do I have to kill every not-so-bad Shy Guy in this game? It's making me feel pretty bad.

>Ugh, fuck you Nintendo, nobody wants this game. I'll pirate it because I don't want to play it.

I already have one. It's full of Wii U video games

get a 128 gb meme shark. i fucking need one. my 64gb is already filled with wii u games.

You gotta play it to have valid reasons to hate it.

I'm a poorfag and live in Peru. I barely managed to afford a 32 one with my minimum wage job.

That's why I'm pirating it, in fact.

>Nobody cares about that on the internet

i'll pirate it because i don't want to pay for it. how the fuck does your brain think like that? are you fucking retarded?

How much is a 32 there?

i'm a poorfag too. 128gb meme shark is under 40 bucks here. it's pretty good and apparently it will load the games faster, which sometimes on loadiine can be a problem.

Get another 32 then, is not like you can't have loadiine in 2 different SD cards.

Anyone know how long the game is yet? I just got the first big paint star and it has taken a few hours. I'm thinking that if I have to do this five more times, in addition to whatever Bowser's-castle-type area I have to go through at the end, the game should end up being around 25 hours or so.

Risa Tabata said in the GameXplain interview it should take about 30 hours to clear.

50 soles. Roundly about 15 bucks.
I earn 750 soles monthly, of which I spend 426 in my college monthly payment, 45 in cable tv, 30 on my cellphone's data plan, 36 in my cat's litter, and the rest I use to cover my transport.

My daily routine goes like this:
1 sol to go to work
5 soles to lunch
Walk half an hour to save myself 0.50 soles
Take a bus to downtown for 1 sol, where college is
Return home after classes using the students discount for 2 soles in total.

Repeat for 6 fucking days.
Such is the life of the third worlder poorfag.

If you are wondering how I got up a Wii U in the first place, I was earning more money before. My current job just decided to cut an extra bonus payment starting from September, and I plan quitting in December and start a importing business with the liquidation money.

Also, v i d e o g a m e s.

Then Paper Mario is not the reason

what do you mean

Anyone know when/how I can fix this fucker up? I'm about to enter the Lighthouse Island if you need to know where I am.

Why did they have to bring back those generic NSMB boos? What was wrong with the design of the yoshis island boos? They looked waaaaaay better imo

this game is comfy

I don't know, I hate it also. The old designs had so much personality to them. This is the closest thing we get those designs again and I don't believe anything else is like that.

>i don't like this game
>you can't criticize it unless you've played it
>alright, I'll pirate it so i can give an accurate opinion on it and also so i don't vote with my wallet
>wow lol, why are you pirating this game if you hate it so much :)))))

Those Boos look very fine to me. Not in any way near a bad design for them, and they are one of my favorite enemies.

The bigger question is why don't the boos look like the already established boo design in Paper Mario canon

I mean the designs themselves are fine, but compared to the older ones I hate it, the older ones just had a nice charm about them (also I'm more torn about the Koopas losing their shades, collar & bracelets

b-but the game is good! why won't you let me shill it on Cred Forums!

>also I'm more torn about the Koopas losing their shades
I am also. Is there any Chain Chomps?

They're nothing wrong with them but most people preferred the older designs because they were more cartoony while the SS/CS designs go down the same path of giving everything the same NSMB design

I've played up to the Morton fight, and the game isn't outright bad or anything, but I have no desire to keep playing. Is there anything in the game worth pushing through to experience, or should I just quit now?

>shy guys peeking on a boo in the hotsprings

>mario canon

quit now, the game stays like that all the way, there's no feeling of progress or interesting battles at all

From what I've played there only are during the Iggy fight & a more unique 3D one with a bow chasing after a bone outside of Battle, you don't fight them directly though.

This island took the comfy island concept and did it pretty well, this one chapter is better than the entirety of Color Splash
Mario has the deepest lore; didn't you know?

I wish I had pirated my Wii U games.

Instead I get this fucking garbage of having the whole shitty library where the only worthwhile game is Bayonetta 1, a game I already put 400 hours into on the 360.

So sell them then.

I have 6 Wii U games, during the whole life of the console I've been buying more old DS cartridges than anything new. Fuck this gen.

This is depressing.

but then he can't complain on the internet

He played them already, he still can.

I bought Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros. and a few virtual console games and that was fucking it. How Nintendo thought they could release a console that wasn't even up to snuff with PS3/360 is beyond me

Game is on par with the low quality of the 3DS games. I dunno how I feel about this.

>unlock first roshambo dojo
>first opponent always throws rock
>second will always throw either rock or paper
>100% chance of a 200 coin profit and 50% chance of 800 more on top of that

Why? What's the point of all this money? Buying cards is pointless and there are no badges. Is there anything else I can spend money on?

A good game

This
>tfw 9999 coins and there's nothing to spend on

>Is there anything else I can spend money on?
According to an user from last night there's a moment where if you fuck up cooking a steak you have to pay a shitload of coins to get it & the ingredients back, beyond that, not really.

>Tfw when at 9999 coins

I'm really enjoying it.

My favorite aspect of the old Paper Mario games is going around talking to all the NPCs and reading all the cute/charming/funny dialog.

Battle system aside, Color Splash has brought back that same charm that I loved the old games for. NPCs are hidden all over the place, and some you actually have to go out of your way to seek them out. This is a major step in the right direction and I no longer think of the Paper Mario series as "dead" at this point.

Congrats on liking sticker star

>being this autistic

>Consolefags don't pirate because we like to support the developers!
>This fucking thread

Are you kidding me?

>Battle system aside
You can't put aside the battle system, that's a very big flaw of this game. While I agree the NPC interaction goes in the right direction, the game is way too far from being a good Paper Mario.

This game is GOTY.

You support the developers when they make a good game, user. Not this trash.

Agreed.

>You can't put aside the battle system

I can and there's nothing you can do to stop me.

Like I said, my favorite aspect of the old games is the dialog. So it's very easy for me to put aside the battle system in order to appreciate that most important aspect (to me) that they did right.

>Loadliine

fuck that. Call me when an IOSU exploit comes out.

>way too far from being a good Paper Mario
Bullshit.

Ok, I'll call you in 5 hours.

Buying the Wii U was a mistake

>I can and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
There is no stopping what you can type, but you're still wrong in every way no matter how you look at it. If you like the game, that's fine. But you like garbage, and there is nothing wrong with that.

They've just failed at:
-Battle system
-Clones/Duplicates NPC (too much Toad)
-Lack of teamates

I don't even think the battle system is THAT bad. It's very simple and limited, but it gets the job done, and the paint meter at least gives it some uniqueness.

This is like saying you can't enjoy an old NES RPG because of the simplistic outdated battle system. You very much can. The battle system is not the the only reason you have to play an RPG.

cool, thanks.

The problem is, the card painting is unnecessary and considering how good the battle system was in PM and TTYD is a step down.
Sure, if you don't know shit about Paper Mario and this is your first game on the series, fine, you didn't have expectations about it at all. But for people who wanted a new game on this franchise is a very big disappointment.

This is not a time to compare to something that has no relevancy here.

It isn't an RPG, whatsoever. The battle system is fucking terrible.

>it gets the job done
If by "getting the job done" you mean that they did put in some sort of battle system just so they can say "here you go fans, here is your shitty battle system we made in 5 seconds" then yeah. It is very simple. There is no thinking involved whatsoever. It is literally just a pointless reaction to enemies. The paint meter tries to make it less pointless, just because they knew the battle system in SS was fucking awful and completely pointless altogether. It's insulting.

Paper Mario Ranking

Gamecube >= N64 > Wii > Wii u (Color Splash) > 3DS (stickers star)

Perfect

yup

Is anyone else having the issue of not wanting to waste more powerful cards but needing to since you're out of more normal common cards? I had this issue in Sticker Star & seem to be doing it again here.

Also
>Can't use Mushrooms outside of battle
For what purpose?

PM64>TTYD>SPM>CS>SS
I prefer the original more than TTYD but I can easily understand that ranking.

>Wii u & 3DS in last position
>Quality decreases with the progress of cheap hack
seems right

If you count Paper Jam as a Paper Mario game:
TTYD>PJ>N64>SPM>CS>SS

Color Splash and Super Paper Mario are easily interchangeable desu. Like Color Splash, Super Paper Mario basically revolves around everything that isn't the actual gameplay to make it seem appealing.

Yes. I use my worn out shoes/hammer x3/x5 on regular enemies but I realized there's no reason to keep your stronger cards since you can't hit the bosses without having the Thing cards first.

>PJ>N64
nigga

I guess that's kind of true, although mini-bosses seem to be well balanced with them, I didn't fight that Giant Spiny or Petey with a Thing card so I'm assuming they didn't have a weakness maybe?

Also as a side thing, any idea how to paint this?

It's actually a pretty good game

Can't you go with the bucket there?

I will not buy this game nor pirate games on the wii u

ok

I don't think so, I don't see a path leading to it with the bucket anyways. Also Cut Out does nothing in the area.

>Paper Jam that high

I don't know what else you could do then. Honestly I'm so jaded with this game I don't even try to paint everything anymore.

Didnt like the toad collection but in terms of battle system it was really good though.

But that's the worst chapter in the original
>Baby Yoshi hunting
>slow swimming segments
>Sushi a shit

>If you count Paper Jam as a Paper Mario game
Why would you? It's Mario & Luigi featuring Paper Mario from the Paper Mario series, not Paper Mario featuring Mario & Luigi from the Mario & Luigi series.

I can understand the feeling, the painting mechanic is kind of pointless since you do the same repetitive shit each time with the same rewards. I'm just trying to 100% everything to see if there's some form completion bonus beyond the music gallery, plus also because I bothered to do it in Sticker Star (well, besides the Achievement Flags thing, fuck that grinding).

>use enemy card
>enemy sticks around and can take hits for you
>we got this trash instead of partners

I'm fucking LIVID

>Mario
>Italian

man the poor guy at NOA who forgot to encrypt the pre load is gonna get fired

Please tell me theres going to be a godfather goomba with big eyebrows that cover his eyes

Not him but I like this idea, it better be included.

>Goomba mafia
I want this

It could be his past boss or something

Shit, from what I've seen in the thread it seems like they really went in hard on generic npcs with surprising personalities and it worked out really well this time. Too bad the combat still looks like ass, They might as well have done away with turn-based battles altogether.

So everything that made TTYD a masterpiece? oh wow

But user, he cheers with you when you finish a fight with him just like the old games. :'^)

exactly
>that soulless stare

neo-koopas look like shit
why is their beak curve a straight line

Paper Mario was a mistake, SMRPG is better

Only the Shy Guys really seem to have any personality. The Toads (read: 90% of the NPCs) all act more or less the same.

Paper Mario should've been a different franchise like M&L instead of taking the place of SMRPG.

How much health do you have when you start the game?

25 HP?
50 HP?

50HP, each Big Paint Star you get gives you another 25HP.

50 HP, but think of it as a "glorified" 10 HP, the higher numbers really don't mean anything

What was the starting health in sticker star?

Which one of these fucking faggot toads has the key on bloo beach?

20HP, you found 10HP upgrades scattered/hidden around the world.

Use your paint to trick them & foil them out.

20 I think

I can still hear the TTYD victory jingle in my head.
Something about this game feels so unusual. Maybe this is the dev's retribution against Miyamoto.

I actually think of the M&L series as the true successor to SMRPG. It has Yoko Shimomura as the music composer, and some of the Square people who worked on SMRPG went on to join Alphadream.

It's the type of game you can play with drool dripping out your mouth from doing too many pain pills. It's completely mindless and super easy. Defenders of No Man's Sky said that was a "comfy" game to get stoned to and play but that game sucks even if you're high as fuck. This game is what you'd want to play if you were high.

>inb4 DUDE
I'm just saying.

What the fuck does that mean user. I hit them with paint and its not helping me at all.

What the hell do you do in Fort Cobalt?

You know what, you're totally right. I guess I should get high to enjoy this.

The one on the boat.

Also, I am stuck at 98% colored on that level and can't for the life of me find the last spot.

You're supposed to hit the one you saw with the key originally with paint. Afterwards you talk to the one Toad for them to shuffle, pick the Toad with the paint & Huey will call them out.

I think i kept hitting things with paint so it canceled the original action?
Thank you user.

So is this game shit or not?

Yeah. Some people enjoyed the characters and overall visuals but the gameplay is complete trash

Why must I be dick teased in this game so much when it comes to partners? His design is even slightly unique.

Mediocre-Fine, 6/10, it really is Sticker Star 2 though. Read for details on the combat.
The world is better though, NPCs are still shit.

Yeah he is the most unique toad and follows you around. The partner system is there it's just that they used the sticker system in place

Kind of cute.

I hate the fucking white outline

I feel like youre just looking for things to hate now

>I don't think anyone from treehouse would made statements like that.
Really? I wouldn't put it past them.

The music
youtube.com/watch?v=IkK5rVoQy3U&index=23&list=PLV9ZrDQVqbTW-pNdfC3sKOFTYqr9xeAgF

>battle a random shy guy
>"mario it's me the shy guy from sunset express"
>"if it had to be this way, I'm glad it was with you"
>dies

WHY DO THE SHYGUYS HAVE MORE CHARACTERIZATION THAN THE TOADS

F

>Their goal is to make you remember the Toads
>They fuck up & make you remember the Shy Guys instead
RIP, he was great.

>make a power ranger/sentai team
>cool, they made characters like the Axem rangers, they are going to use a giant robot and shit
>nope, it's a bunch of toads doing nothing around the maps
Why even try anymore

Chibi-Robo had giant robots and nobody liked that

another potential partner

watch as development interviews reveal that they originally aimed for a ttyd'esque game

Any shots of the final boss yet?

Chibi-Robo wasn't a RPG.

>Concept art doesn't have it
>Tabata says it was a "long story" as to why it's there
I'm both mad & curious about that whole decision.

Fuck I still need to find one toad of the red team but I looked everywhere in the stage they said he is in but I can't find it
Anyone knows? Stage is mossrock theather

post link to google drive

After getting the last Big Paint Star, Mario and Huey are given the last memory and it turns out Bowser's black paint was an accident. The memory shows that Bowser wanted to give his shell a rainbow recolor so he jumps into the Prism fountain and he starts to mix all of the colors thinking that it'll give him a rainbow recolor. Mixing the paint causes the fountain to turn black and it consumes Bowser and turns him into Black Bowser. The attack on Prism Island begins.

just

Lemmy is crazy

>Combat still largely pointless

As someone whose two favorite nintendo games were yoshi's island and paper mario, they've really done a great job disappointing me.

Combat gives you Mini Hammers which increases the maximum capacity of how much paint you can carry. I don't think that's pointless.

see

no more pointless than any other simple average RPG that doesn't have many customization options. RPGs are mainly for the story/dialog anyway.

It's an Action Adventure game though.

Some people further in have been pointing out that this is more an illusion of progression as you don't wind up actually needing that extra paint.

Almost every RPG has actual tangible, and frankly essential, rewards for combat.

This, not so much.

It's an action/adventure game with RPG style turn-based battles. how does that contradict my point at all?

Because it's not supposed to be an RPG anymore according to the devs.

You are able to make more progress in the level by getting the enemies that you can't avoid out of the way. How is that not a reward for battling them?

I didn't because I am not a thief. Why would I bother thieving something I don't want. No why would I bother thieving anything? I am an extreme moral fag.

It still has RPG turn-based battles regardless of what the devs say. A game with a few RPG elements doesn't become a game with no RPG elements just because the devs say it's not an RPG.

Considering combat requires the use of limited resources, you have more incentive to avoid enemies than fight them.

But does he talk?

Can you still enter combat, then escape and have the enemies disappear like sticker star?

but you can't avoid every enemy. that means there are certain battles that DO reward you for completing them.

come on, how much farther back are you going move the goalposts?

According to the person on GameFAQs that's nearing the end of the game, yes, he does.

That's not a reward, that's a forced loss of resources. It's a toll.

That's also not moving the goal posts in any way.

This is the same conversation we had about this same combat system with sticker star.

Get out barbarian.

Yes.

Yes, but it's still completely random whether or not you run, no tapping A though.

Not him but it still feels more like a nuisance than anything fun, you might as well take your luck & try to run since they disappear right afterwards.

Aw man, if that still exists than running will still be more optimal than combat in a lot of situations.

They ignored all of the problems sticker star's combat had.

How far into the game is this?

in Sticker Star you can run away from every battle and save up your stickers, the only reward for battle is the coins you need to create thing stickers.

in Color Splash you gain paint hammers that increase your paint meter as a reward for battle.

You can't just say "it doesn't have RPG elements" because there is no reward for battle... especially when it is entirely untrue and there IS in fact some reward that is useful to the player in at least in some situations.

It's right after the first Paint Star.

After you get the first Big Paint Star

So it really is just bowser all along, with a semi-conscious paint
And then Huey thankfully dies or some such. Not sure why they said the ending would be that sad or surprising, considering Huey is really, really passive-aggressive towards everything

A few things

1, paint hammers are not actually ultimately useful, as people further in the game keep saying.

2. I never said what you are quoting.

3. You don't even need to fight people to clear them from the field since you can just run and get the same result.

Alright, thanks. I don't have the game yet, but I like looking at these threads.

I think you guys are getting stupider as more screencaps are getting made.

>Shy guy disintegrated

God damn , I want what he's having

>try hacking wii u
>it works

I've bought all the good games up 'til now.
I just want to play this game and Star Fox.

No ragrits

Lewd guys

So they've just rehashed the plot of Sticker Star but with Black Paint making Bowser go nuts instead of a Royal Sticker?

This boss fight was the best so far

they look like yugioh cards

I agree, I actually had to pummel her down pretty far before using the Thing item & even then it didn't hurt her, it just protected me so I still had to attack afterwards.

Woolly world was great tho.

It's great compared to the shitty yoshi games that we got in the 10 or so years before it.

Kinda okay next to yoshi's island.

Is this going to be like #FE or are people going to actually buy it? Cause I am pretty tempted to buy it. At worst the response seems mixed but I like the snippets of dialogue im seeing. The gameplay may be lacking but it seems to have character, Toads withstanding.

How the fuck do I beat lemmy
I used the things and he got stronger instead of weaker

If you didn't like sticker star, there's no way in hell this is worth a full price purchase.

so which partner was the worst and why was it flurrie

yoshi's island original tone will never be reproduced again, they seems to think that it all started with yoshi story especially with the soundtrack.

we'll never get a soundtrack as good as yoshi's island.

I never played sticker star. I did play Paper Jam though which I thought was a 6/10.

Soundtrack or art style.

Original yoshi's island has amazing design sense.

Let alone that it was a great game beyond that.

I think anymore they just never ever ever want to do 2D sprites when they can do 3d.

Did you play any previous actual paper mario titles?

Yeah, I like that flurries was an oc character, but I never used her .

I'd take a snifit,shy guy bandit,spike,hammer brother over her cloud ass any day.

mario and luigi are shit since partners in time, its all minigame fuckfest with tedious boss battle.
and the soundtrack is now generic as fuck i mean yoko went full generic orchestral thinking she is uematsu.

I don't play Paper Trash. If I wanted to play a barebones RPG with shit combat and autistic writing I'd play my Vita.

Well obviously if the game is managing to carry itself well despite the battle system, it's not overly reliant on it, or, all the other aspects of the game stand out such as the humor/visuals/music. Doesn't mean there aren't any intesteresting battles because there are many, just the general Mook fights are the same, except for the special ones.

No I did not.

Outside of pj I have played Bis which is my favourite mario game by a mile simply cause I got to use Bowser and see his wacky character in full. Dreamt of that since Snes mario kart.

flurrie was a lifesaver in the pit of 100 trials

>Have to tap the touch screen multiple times just to select an action in combat
Who the fuck thought this was a good idea?

Okay, then to be honest, don't buy this.

Don't buy this at all.

Instead, download dolphin or a 64 emulator and play paper mario or paper mario the thousand year door instead.

The actual gameplay is much better, the humor is better, and you'll have a much better time than this is going to offer you.

You can change in the options to use the buttons

You can use button controls in the Settings (which is located in your Pause Menu). It doesn't seem to work when you're on field so checking through your cards is still annoying then, but in battle it's fast (searching through cards is a bit annoying though).

reddit.com/r/papermario/comments/54l12s/update_color_splash_final_bossending_spoilers/

not him but does paper mario 64 emulate well these days? I played it for the first time on an emulator years ago and ran into some annoying problems
recently had a blast with it on virtual console though, amazing game

Get color splash then , no one's stopping you and you play the other paper Mario's whenever . You should try super paper Mario afterwards too, great game, not a traditional rpg but it's meaty.

Not on PJ64 or Mupen, I heard the VC version hilariously works better on the Dolphin emulator though.

>Doesn't mean there aren't any intesteresting battles because there are many
The problem is those "interesting" battles are totally ruined by the forced use of Things, since you MUST use them and leave the enemies with just 10% of their HP you end up with just doing 1 or 2 actual attacks and that's it. Considering that, Sticker Star is less annoying since you can at least beat the bosses by yourself instead or being forced to use the Thing cards.

Yes it does.

It's even playable on android emulators.

Not a fan of pirating user but ok. I will wait it out and see the mains reception of it. To be honest I expected v to shred it, so I expect if they arent, normal critics will be a bit more positive.

You're wrong.
I didn't pirate it. The early release stream made me see how abysmal it is.

>can't fight prince mush

I don't remember THE CHAMP being that much stronger on the revisit, it's kind of disappointing

Don't trust Cred Forums so much on this.

There was an extremely aggressive group that defended sticker star on here to the point where they were demanding anyone criticizing the game post photo evidence that they beat the game and own it.

Trust me, you'll be way better off playing the older games.

This game has pretty superb dialog desu, I'm in the third level so far and I've been enjoying myself based on the humor alone.
The gameplay is pretty trash though, not sure how long that'll hold up.

You can actually beat the bosses asses using the large attack cards like the multistomps ect. Some of the thing cards Barry whittle away anything, the ones that aren't boss specific anyways

I don't know about Larry though, because without the cork it looks like he'll just roll you over if you're not quick enough.

By trash gameplay, I meant everything related to battle of course. Everything outside of it is pretty comfy, though y'all probably know that.

Oh I got no doubt the older are better. Especially that game where Bowser one shots that steroid bird. That clip had me in tears. I will get to them eventually I hope. Giant Bowser crashing through a mario level just had me in bits. Not sure which one that is.

Lol, I don't remember any of that

what's wrong with his fucking face

>Without going too much into, you find out that Huey's real purpose was to contain the black paint this whole time, not to find the paint stars.
What was the point of keeping that a secret until the end?

This game is spoilerific

Hes looking forward, it looks weird because most times characters are looking to the side

Why the hell did they decide to give everyone this shitty white outline?

who's this asshole

For the first month or so it was just mass denial of the problems the game had with combat and bland npcs/setting, then they got nuts and started demanding to see proof people played the game, then it got to where they'd demand to see proof you beat the game, then they sort of folded in on themselves and vanished, but I'm already seeing the same denial about color splash for the same issues.

this is amazing

I really don't think it's possible to defeat Ludwig without the Balloons

>jokes about how we're DUDE PAPER LMAO
>jokes about how inanimate objects given life don't have human bodily functions such as SWEAT GLANDS LMAO
Is that the only humor Nintendo can do nowadays? Hanging a lampshade over the characters and reminding us that this is indeed a videogame fantasy world?

roy is fucking huge

I'm not seeing any denial at all, everyone's listing their pros and cons. We had 500 plus reply threads multiple this week with shitposting kept to a minimum . Difference being we got a huge leak where streamers gave mighty large impression

Paper Mario was silently turned into Sticker Mario to spite the fans.

>no porn stamp for visual relief
come on user

roy that's not how you hold a wand what the fuck

Are there any screencaps of the Shy Guy practically saying he'd "do stuff to Mario" but he can't without upping the game's rating?

There's people in this thread who was literally denying that combat had the faults sticker star has despite them still being there.

It's been happening in the other threads, too.

Are you okay

prince mush has unused fight data, which makes me sad

>that calarts tier linework on Roy
>those extendo arms

Is he bigger than Bowser???

>Mario RPG has a modelling clay aesthetic
>Mario RPG 2 has a paper cutout aesthetic (named Paper Mario for the west)
>TTYD keeps the aesthetic and makes it into a minor gameplay movement feature
>the next three games keep the aesthetic but forget about the core gameplay
It was just an art style. It was never meant to be anything but an art style.

Or, you know , it doesn't bother them. Everyone else has been posting their impression and citing the battle system as an issue without completely writing off the game because there's still a lot to the game, or they write the opposite. There's not as many impressions because the game isn't officially out yet, so we'll see when October drops by.

Mario is like "just end my fucking life"

>part 5, acceptance

really?
too bad my phone isn't even good enough to run pokémon go

That's how a gang member holds a wand

I didnt. I preordered it.

We went from youtube.com/watch?v=nLjUsntvBds&list=PLCE8727E41623DF97&index=13

to youtube.com/watch?v=W0kVnxpq_4o&list=PL84082A383E2DF285&index=20

Wanna give some reasons there, bucko?

I'm so sorry

those are both TTYD, the second game

Im glad the ERH ERH guy achieved his dream of working for nintendo

I'm sorry you feel sorry for some user

Is it still available retail and playable on wii u?

Look comfy :)

How did we go from this
youtube.com/watch?v=X50QWCZfASw

to THIS?!
youtube.com/watch?v=KM7PKQNnWEQ

There's a difference between being okay with something and making an effort to argue that people noticing these issues are wrong/lying/don't understand/it's the same as any other rpg even though it isn't.

That's active denial.

Why is this the best part of the combat?

roy is using the black paint

Thousand year door is a GameCube exclusive , so you'll have to hunt it down and play it on a Wii/GameCube if you plan on actually getting the disk

No and no.

It's a gamecube game.

Just emulate it.

spicy meme bro

>$.05 cents have been deposited into your account!

I have to ask, how do you increase HP for Mario in this game? Is it through random hearts like in Sticker Star?

>super mario sunshine runs perfectly fine
>get frame drops on paper mario ttyd, especially in the glitz pit

It's great that nintendo sees no issue with massive quality drops like this.

Let alone that they had a notably shitty dev do the DS game, then let them do it again with the 3DS game under the studio they formed to get away from their bad image.

Well balls. Thats ok, I always got vc to go with for other games.

Wait so how do I extract these files for Color Splash? I feel stupid right now

You can literally be playing it in like 20 minutes.

Dolphin is right there.

They won't sell it to you, just emulate it.

Well yeah,but there's proof of everything the game is 20 hours plus floating everywhere right now, where someone can judge for themselves, there's nothing to hide.

Some people actively don't find anything wrong with the battle sure, that's on them if that's how they feel. If some feel the battle system is a big issue, more power to them. Is people aren't sure who to trust on the issue , then they can catch one of the streams that are uploaded.

Extract the .001 file & the rest will extract with it automatically.

When you get a big paint star

Im not a fan of emulation user. Just a pet peeve I got.

There's nothing to hide, and yet they are still trying to fight people for seeing issues.

That's why I'm saying they are in DENIAL. That's literally the definition of denial.

Yeah, the eShop version of paper Mario is great , not controller intensive so it'll feel just fine with a normal controller. I remember starting over and beating the game in a day after beating it the first time.

>not having a Wii

Just put the game on a flash drive and run it using nintendon't

Suit yourself. It's entirely illogical in this case.

>"Wait! The baby seems to know where he wants to go...."
>"The bond between the twins informs each of them where the other one is."

We will never get this again....

>just armors through the hit

Every day that passes I'm more and more done with Nintendo's shit.

I just realized it makes them look more like stickers then paper cutouts

Well yeah, denial is denial. But proof is all around now , we just got to wait until more people get the game.

speak for yourselves

for me, Wooly World's art design and music are easily in the same tier as the first Yoshi's Island.

This game really is an amazing and perfect successor to Yoshi's Island. I am 100% sure that any kid that experiences this game today would likely find it as amazing an experience as we did with YI when it came out.

I actually do, and it's already set up, but I'm sharing a tv with roommates, and the one in my room is super small

Like fuck that ever happens.

That's pretty stupid.

Woolly world is entirely its' own beast when it comes to aesthetic, but it's consistent and on point with it. The music and art is just right.

I appreciated yoshis island DS , but they tried to mix artsyles together and the music was all over the place, with a fee ok tracks.

Also known as Simpsons Syndrome

Feels like nothing, I don't even wanna pirate it.

>all those Mario Kart jokes right at the end
What was up with that

I mean, we already kinda did the Mafia with the Piantas didn't we?

What could be different about them being goombas/gloombas?

As far as how I had thought of him joining, the hub world in this case would be a new york type deal, and he'd try to mug Mario & Peach soon after they arrived at the start, leading to the combat tutorial.

After beating the shit out of him, he'd offer to show Mario around the city as an apology, but wind up getting wrapped up in the whole Macguffin quest of the game as the Prologue chapter went on.
I suppose part of the prologue could involve him taking them to the Goomfather for help.

bump limit hit

You know, Mafias aren't made of just one family, you can have Goombas and Piantas fighting for territory and shit.

it was posted earlier

There are better examples of shitty songs in more recent Yoshi games. The one you posted is actually pretty good, but it legit sounds like they ripped a composition out of Banjo Kazooie.

You realize this is the Treehouse taking some drastically creative liberties, right?