Just a question.. where are the Pokemon GO shills?

>but is still rolling in dough

I completed dex so I quit playing

They were let Go.

It's not easy to shill a product that can lead to you getting mugged.

Staring at your phone all day is NOT healthy

They forgot to pay for shills because they thought the Pokemon brand would be enough to attract free shills.

t. a shitface who never played the game
Why is there nintendoman in the pic? He has got nothing to do with pokemon go

ive personally beat up one pokemon go user and stolen his wallet. he was very obnoxious though right outside my neighbor's house. we also throw waterballoons full of lead paint at them just to ruin their day like they ruined our neighborhood. it isn't a safe hobby

Maybe, just maybe,the constant shitposting and accusation of shills on Cred Forums are exaggerated.

Ever considered that possibility, OP?

Is Cred Forums really this retarded? They don't need 80% of those players they lost. It's a mobile game, all they need is a small handful of whales without standards, who blow thousands of dollars a week each.

Every two-bit hoodlum started robbing people like it was Brazil.

Even lying about that sort of thing, isn't a smart thing to do on the internet in 2016.

>handful of whales without standards, who blow thousands of dollars a week each.

you don't need to stare at the phone.
you never need to keep looking at it when walking unless your vibration doesn't work.

The app used too much data and battery. Most people uninstalled it after a few weeks to spend their resources on something else.

Aw little babby """badass""" cant handle people walking around.

Can't wait till you act retarded again and are shot in self-defense.

this. Pokemon Go was like a license to steal.

The cops hated the players, so they wouldn't even take their case seriously and they couldn't even call them themselves. I just stole their phone

Kek, and all I can think of is the three cucks like you that got beaten and stabbed for trying that shit where I used to live.

They don't need to exist. It's pokemon. It's on a mobile phone. It's free. It pretty much single handedly created another pokemon craze, even if it was rather short.

MOBILE WARS NOW

>The cops hated the players
lol what fucking world are you living in, i'm in the force and we all play it

>local park is finally rid of fat asses standing in the middle of the path fiddling with their phones

Good riddance.

yeah now it's just filled with kids and pedophile skeletons such as yourself

Yeah they could see a robbery stopped after the prep fled.

fuck off

/vp/

They saw the Mudkip he hacked in.

>Staring at your phone all day is NOT healthy
you'll never get women at work off their facebook and back to doing a job

>implying people shill on a 100-200 user board like Cred Forums and not bleppit and neofag with millions of users

Imagine spending money on this game.

Its pretty amazing how fast it died

It didn't die, and there's nothing amazing about anything else either

Clash Royale completely toppled it and went on to break the same records Pokemon GO did.

there's one

They can't play anymore because they all got mugged.

Are you black.

wtf i hate middle class now ?

100 to 200?
Are you fucking nuts?

how the fuck do you even make this connection, jesus

Go players are ignoring all the issues around us, and those issues are police brutality

why aren't they mugging him and rioting?

blm should indeed be ignored

kek I thought the edit of this one was the original

I doubt it, blacks don't throw water balloons filled with lead pait at people What country do you live in?

What edit

You will only make things worse if you ignore them, are you a republicans by any chance?

>middle class priorities
it's funny because most SJWs are from upper middle class or higher families
and they claim wealth doesnt make you privileged

Banned, I'm not driving to the nearest town 50 miles away to catch something other than pidgeys/rattatas for a fucking phone game.

holier than thou slacktivist faggots who think they're above it all and believe everyone should be concerned with things they deem important at all times by talking about it on twitter

Did they Pokemon Go to the polls?

People quit because it got really fucking boring and that's the only reason

You do know Pokemon Go only has Gen 1 Pokemon, so that cop was in his rights to fire.

police brutality doesn't exist tho
it's just a meme americans made up

>lead paint
>banned for decades

I'm calling your bluff fucking lying cunt.
It's not so readily available to poor niggers.

this
game had potential but it was designed either by incompetent assholes that absolutely hate fun

it's astonishing how easily this game could be made 100 times better with just some simple gameplay changes and how dedicated pokemon company is not to improve shit

>implying those googles wouldn't have beat his shit in just for being white the moment he stepped foot onto the street