You hype about that new dbz 3ds game?

you hype about that new dbz 3ds game?

Fusions? Not that much
I'm more hyped for Xenoverse 2 actually

How xenoverse is looking so far? Is it a day 1 purchase?

Day 1 pirate maybe

It looks better than XV1 but it's still falling short in the area of execution of immersion with your CaC.

Speaking of XV by the way, XV1 apparently had an update that lets you prep your CaC for transfer into XV2. Seems you can't transfer any Transformation,even stuff like Kaioken for your CaC into XV2

thanks doc

So so. It has a good number of mechanical improvements and more content and parts for CaC, BUT saiyan hair still doesn't spike, there's less new characters than it seemed because the villainous versions of characters now take up extra slots, still can't pick more than 1 CaC for missions / versus, and a ton of other annoying things.

Looks like a pirate for me.

>Speaking of XV by the way, XV1 apparently had an update that lets you prep your CaC for transfer into XV2.

What? Where?

Thanks doc

Doc my head is feeling a bit funny. Is this the right dosage?

PlayStation onry

Huh.
So it's for the cross-platform transfer, then? Interesting.

>watching anything Dragonball after the Piccolo Jnr saga

Goku got married and lived a happy carefree life with his wife, son, and friends Bulma, Oolong, Krillin, Roshi, Yamcha, Puar, Tien, and Chiaotzu. Fuck off.

and Launch*

So I saw the video teaser for the game and it looks fun.

I like JRPGs but know nothing of DBZ - can I still pick this up and understand the gist of it? Is it part of a wider series of games, or a one-off?

Toriyama: "Who?"

It's a sequel. If it's anything like the first one I doubt you'll need to know about dragon ball to get the gist of it, but it's a game that's likely only really enjoyable if you're already a fan.

Man, I wish Chiaotzu wouldn't suck so much.
He was actually pretty fucking strong when Krillin fought him. I mean, they only defeated him with math tricks.

You mean you know nothing about DBZ in particular or you know nothing about the Dragon Ball Franchise at all?

Because either way, you can probably enjoy it since they're fun games but you're really missing out on who these characters are.

And chaotzu only had the edge because of his bullshit ESP.

Nope, Extreme Butoden was utter shit and much worse than its spiritual predecessor Supersonic Warriors 2.

What tells me that Fusions will be better?

>What is Kaioken?
>Makes god and g2 the exact same as Kaioken and Ss2 but blue

SSG is red
SSB is blue

There is g2

God yes. I wish we got it as early as japan did, so I could have some kind of DB game content to tide me over till XV2

IMORTAL SS BLACK ROSE

do not question your physician.

Probably, probably not. I pre-ordered, but my hype is really a rollercoaster for it.

looks like xeno 1 but with slighty prettier graphics. wait for a sale.

>wait for a sale

XV games don't go on sale for a loooong time.
By the time XV2 goes on sale they'll probably have started talking about making XV3.

>Goku doing anything with his "friends"

Nice headcanon

What was the first sale for XV?
Was it for PC or PS3/4?

I think PS3 had it on sale first.
But that was nearly a year after its release.

who are all these characters? I wish Toriyama would stop adding in non-saiyans they can't even go supersaiyan what's even the point of them

Launch was the first SSJ though.

Steam released it on February 26 2015 and it went on sale on June 11 2015 for -33% and then -50% on June 19 2015

What are they watching?

Strip club. Scene before daily dose.

It's sad that Piccolo lost his ambition to rule the world.

He was motivated to train Gohan they'd stand slightly more of a chance against Nappa and Vegeta when they arrived, but then he just became a full sentimental good-guy when he sacrificed his life for his archenemy's son.

He would have never been able to actually rule it anyway though.

At some point Frieza or Cell would have arrived and fucked his day.