Why can't you guys just leave this poor fuck alone?

Why can't you guys just leave this poor fuck alone?

youtube.com/watch?v=k7iTP-HaoFg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-tEBDWZtVJU
youtube.com/watch?v=gPkfjK5M-TY
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because he blames factors other than himself for his obesity.

He's going to be dead in 10 years but he's still to weak to do anything about it.

Watch this and part 2 and you'll understand the extent of his health issues:
youtu.be/-tEBDWZtVJU

>You will never have a doctor tell you you're in the right when you see a shoe on the floor and start eating an entire jar of mayonnaise with a spoon because of it

i take it you were also sexually abused as a child and can therefor claim that its just weakness keeping him overweight while you are fit and healthy and have no mental issues from your abuse as a child?
no?
didnt fucking think so.

I don't think I've ever known a big fence-sitter. He always makes videos about whatever new e-drama that has nothing to do with him, in which he gives no opinions or reaches any conclusions. Why even fucking make a video at that point.

>Why even fucking make a video at that point.

CASH

MONEY

DOLLARS

As long as he's going to eat compulsively, he should entirely overhaul the food he keeps in stock so that maybe he can eat at a caloric deficit
I'm sure he certainly makes enough money to go through with eating better

He makes videos about it because the action/drama hungry youtube webculture expects him to "have his say" so they can each individually decide whether or not to parrot his words later. People ask for him to mention it. Often.

I don't doubt it's true that he's not interested in the drama and wished it'd all stop entirely. Thing is, he is too willing to cave and participate in this shit by throwing his two cents out there - all because a subset of his fans wants his word on the "youtube news story of the day".

Boogie is garbage content, a fucking pig, and an unfunny jew.

>Makes tons of youtube ad revenue, still does tons of sponsored content, and has a patreon
>Constantly whines about being fat, never does anything about it
>Lists off the slew of medical problems he's currently experiencing, never does anything about it
>Does it all to garner sympathy
>Never has a definitive "THIS IS BAD" for his "meta" or "drama" content, it's literally I dunno if it's good or bad
>It's totally just to cash in
>He'd be dead right now if he didn't trick his subscribers into thinking Francis was a real person all those years ago

I can't stand Boogie. It's one thing to be fat and actively try and fix it, it's another to use it as a tool to milk cash from your fanbase.

At his weight, he could still be eating double quarter pounders 3x a day and lose weight. The fact he isn't, mean's he's stuffing his face like a fucking pig.

member old boogie?

youtube.com/watch?v=gPkfjK5M-TY

why?

the lard ass is sucking up tax dollars through obamacare when hes more than rich enough to pay for his own fat ass treatments.

If he plays Money: the Spending he's not poor.

Christ is he crying some more for views? This fat sack of shit just want pats on his enormously fat back because he's admitting he's so fat 'cause people were meanz to him, a bloo bloo blooooo.

Guess what tubby, a shitton of people suffered childhood abuse, some turned to drugs, alcohol, sex, but you turned to stuffing your face. And a lot of those people fucking got healthy and became happy well adjusted people.

But oh fuck, not moby dick here, isn't he in his 40s? He's been the victim for his whole life and uses his viewers to feed into his endless well of self pity. Fuck boogie, he's never going to change because he doesn't want to, he'd rather just get people jerk him off for him making a video admitting "i'm so fat bloo hooo hooo" and calling him brave and telling him how great he is.

Just die already you fat sack of whale semen, fuck.

It happened because they were horny, obviously something made them want to do it.

They have no self control, they reacted to their body's primal instincts/urges.

>Giving a shit about this fat fuck.

This video is from 2015, dunno why OP thinks this is relevant.

>feminists
>Men are horny animals who can't control their rape urges!

>MRAs
>Men are horny animals, you really expect us to control our rape urges?

Really got me going

clearly the only answer is rape

>>MRAs
>>Men are horny animals, you really expect us to control our rape urges?
when did he argue this?

nobody mentioned anything about mra's.

>no guy getting raped by a girl
sexism desu

Poor guy looks disappointed with the Asian dick. "Is it in yet?"

Guess who's on the WRONG WEBSITE?

Both sides fucking suck, eat a fat dick and kill yourself.

>been fat since he started Youtube like 10 years ago
>constant videos about "weight loss" despite making literally zero progress
>constant pity party "update" videos where he blames everything and everyone but himself for his predicament
>excuses for doing literally no exercise
>has managed to make a career of sitting on his ass playing video games
>scared of youtube changes regarding monitization because he knows he literally can't to anything else
>no will power to actually lose a significant amount of weight despite tons of support

Yeah fuck him he's going to die fat and soon and he goddamn well knows it
Hope his wife finds a nice bull after his funeral who can actually satisfy her

Because he's not going to get down to the 480lbs he needs to get to to have the surgery unless we poke and prod him. We KNOW he's going to use the >muh new medication excuse for why he'll fail to reach 500 by the end of the year unless we ridicule him.

Fuck. I kind of liked him before but this so fucking true on every level

>no guy getting raped by a girl

>not going to get down to the 480lbs he needs

What in fuck's fuck. I even watched a minute or two of OP's video and he talked about how "Slow it was losing weight oh I only lost 60-some pounds in 6 months".

I really should stop looking in this threads when they show up, it's just grosser and grosser the more I learn. It's like the fucking malkavian tranny threads only with rolls of fat instead of dentistry, anal plugs, and skirts.

Every year he has to explain why he's so fat. Stop.

That's a kiss and he looks just a little miffed. I want one with a guy on his back while a 400lbs woman attempts to ride him.

hot

girl on bottom left panel is actually qt

would let her rape me desu

The only thing that'll make this Jabbatron lose weight is if he has a life threatening medical event happen. I'm not talking go to ER because feeling a bit funny, I'm talking no pulse, cpr en route to hospital, wakes up to find he's had emergency surgery to put stents in and was clinically dead for 20 minutes.

Unless a major wake up call like that happens he'll die a hippo.

Dude. Not gonna lie, hes got a pretty sexy voice.

Observe my 5, redditors.

>Now who's doing the raping

>"im a lazy fuck that refuse to eat right and do anything to change my lifestyle"

get fucked loser.

She's the ugliest of the bunch, the girl on the bottom right along with the family pictures and getting raped right next to them is giving me a chub.

He stays fat because Francis is fat. If he lost his weight, he wouldn't be able to do Francis anymore, and Francis is his claim to fame.

nice goalposts

not if you were gay

Not gonna lie user, these are giving me an erection which is pretty imrpessive considering I jerked off only an hour ago.

He does Francis like once a month now. It's fucking dead just like his heart

Thanks for correcting the record

>doesn't start round 2 20 minutes after release

Weight Loss surgery is the biggest scam in the world

>Fat fuck is told of a "miracle" cure
>told by doctors to lose XX amount of weight (usually 50 or so pounds) to qualify for surgery
>fatty does it
>instead of doctor saying ok we want you to lose another 50 lbs to qualify for surgery, they do the fucking super invasive surgery

So now you have this fat fuck, who can't move because of invasive surgical procedure, who was making weight loss progress and now is totally bed ridden, on various medications and pain killers.

It's stupid. Doctors should just learn,
>Ok lose 50lbs to qualify
>I think you need to lose another 50, just to be safe
>oh, well, I think you'd be a better candidate if you lose another 50

Repeat ad infinum.

nah, she's /fa/ as hell. also look at those shoes and her qt feet

hnng

Maybe I'm missing it but the argument he appears to be making is that since you don't want to blame the person responsible for the actions those men raping are also not responsible for their actions, when they clearly are as is boogey.

She's the ugliest, but the stick-to-it-iveness of grabbing my hand and pulling it into her crotch shows she has strong character which you want to pass on to your offspring. Even better if she fights back when you try to take over. Counts for a lot in the attractiveness department, not everything's physical buddy.

Are you so easily convinced or not convinced by Cred Forums posts?

>sexually abused as a child and can therefor claim that its just weakness keeping him overweight
where's the physical correlation here mate
is his daddy's dick shoving the ice cream into his mouth in any non metaphorical sense

>let her
Then it's not rape you dummy, takes all the fun away.

>pulse, cpr en route to hospital, wakes up to find he's had emergency surgery to put stents in and was clinically dead for 20 minutes.

Even if something like that happened, you'd need to not be surrounded by fucking enablers.

His youtube and twitch viewers are enabling him. His wife enables him.

He surrounds himself with enablers because he can't take criticism.

>takes all the fun away.

The hell it does. Loving consensual rape between adults is the way forward.

thanks for proving my point, sweetie

underappreciated

>consensual rape

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

Boogie wasn't sexually abused. He was -physically- abused by his mother.

and now she's fucking dead. Sot heres no reason for him to be fat besides the fact that he loves the attention and if he lost the weight he wouldn't be "himself"

feel free to use it as an excuse to stay fat.

now enjoy the couple of months on your life you have left.

>sweetie
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

>malkavian tranny
clan nosferatu

>jump cuts between every insult
so savage

>Not having rape days set aside with a safe word if things go too far

Come on, Pepe.

>I want one with a guy on his back while a 400lbs woman attempts to ride him.
I want this too
a lot

>rapeplay

Shit, you're right. Been too long between Bloodlines plays.

Damn, you're right, I was convinced too easily

wtf I hate being convinced now

LOW

>ctrl+f colostomy
>0 results
Am I really in a boogie thread?

No you moron. Masturbation is the answer.

> salad dodgin'