It's finally time for us to admit this wasn't very good

It's finally time for us to admit this wasn't very good

yeah, and while we are at it we can admit that deus ex and planescape torment and shadow of the colossus aren't very good either

Us who?

>comparing those masterpieces to this AAA cash grab

Get lost chump

>120 hours played
>uhh this game is not really that good actually

Wrong, it's so great that it has now overtaken Skyrim's place, as THE RPG, that all others are judged against.

It isn't a bad game either.

It's good but it could be much better.

Like putting dwarves dancing kalinka in a loop in the Chameleon, actual cripples without limbs walking around Novigrad, or having an interactive homerun finisher swing on Imlerith so there can be a random treasure hunt after his head which fell somewhere into Velen

Coming from an Open World RPG lover, I hated it

>2 years later and this game is still triggering plebs on a daily basis

How did those magnificent bastards manage it?

>Biodrones and Bloodbabbies are STILL this fucking mad.

Can we just admit that gaming as a medium is a bit fucking shit and that we'll eat up whatever's dumped on our plate because we're too dumb and lazy to enjoy other more interesting or challenging/rewarding hobbies or pursuits?

He doesn't seem mad at all. It really was a mediocre game and completely forgettable

DELETE THIS

No.

Because it was objectively very good.

It wasn't 10/10 game of the generation though

Slav squat magic.

I don't give a shit about anything bioware makes or blunderborne

They accumulated the most retarded fanbase possible, which created it's own anti-fanbase

Hello, OP.

Yes, you're mad. You're still bitching about a game all this time later. Awards were handed out. Massive sales were made. Most of us are already over it.

It's a mediocre game with an engrossing story. You actually want to see what happens to Geralt and crew as the game progresses. However, once you finish it, there's little incentive to play it again. Even with the new dlc, I can't be arsed to go through all the boring shit to reach it.

Geralt is just super unlikable cunt and all of the setting is just shit tier game of thrones

You're just mad to be mad. Even better.

These threads are just a bunch of faggots bitching that it's not Fallout New Vegas for 500 replies.

>admit this wasn't very good

nope, sorry, still the best RPG ever made and 2015 GOTY

One of the best games I've ever played.

Deal with it.

I'm not op but okay lol also sales and awards doesn't make a game good. Nice try though A for effort my man

I love everything about TW3 except actually playing it. The controls are really clunky and the gameplay is really tedious and boring to me. I got around 60 hours into it and couldn't force myself to finish it or care about the DLC.

I know this is just a bait thread but I'll just give my honest opinion.

I loved everything but the combat. It wasn't really bad but it was so stale. Not the epic monster fighting I'd hoped.

Otherwise the world, story and characters were great. And the DLCs were far better than the main game too.

You're right, humans totally don't hand something money and accolades because it's good.

And some literally who hipster contrarian shitposters on Cred Forums is the authority on good games.

I like the controls just fine, except for turning around.

The simplest thing for a character model to do, and it's the hardest fucking thing to make the damn witcher do without a major incident.

>geralt gets stuck on a piece of debris around a crowd of guards
>god damn it fuck shit turn the right direction and get down you no good fourflushing mutie sack of-
>geralt pushes too many guards in the progress
>sudden murderbrawl and dead witcher, because the son of a bitch won't just turn around and get the fuck down off a piece of driftwood without spazzing about it

No son, I just have an eye for terrible games after 30 years

>want to replay the trilogy
>remember that witcher 2 exists
fucking hell, what a piece of shit game

>And some literally who hipster contrarian shitposters on Cred Forums is the authority on good games.
Your words not mine lol also what is the bible? Most mainstream music? The majority of the shit Hollywood has been putting out? All fucking garbage and people throw money at that

do people still defend the combat

I was 13 years old once too, user.

It was solid but not superb.

The combat is fine what did you people expect? Literally the same combat as dark souls.

This is literally all you have to come back with

nothing to defend
it was good

>Opinions about opinions about opinions.
You going to valid point about Witcher's irredeemable shit quality anytime soon? I'm starting to get really bored talking to another grown man with a child's perspective on the world. .

I never once said it was shit. I said it was mediocre because that's exactly what it was

It's literally just Dark Souls with more I-frames.

>alternate movement

All problems are solved.

Can we admit that this one was very poor in gameplay and the story was babby's first deep one?

>irredeemable shit quality

bait, bait, bait everywhere

Sounds like after 30 years you're another buttblasted grown ass man that's unsatisfied with trivial hobby but can't grow up a little more to move on so instead, you dump your loathing on others, trying to shit up their experiences so everyone can feel as bad as you do about your empty existence.

>Moving the goal posts so you don't have to provide justification for you opinion.
And we're done. I've got a new bitch to play with.

nope, loved this game, Cred Forums can suck it

>mfw 94 score on steam

>Reading comprehension.

pretty much this, it was a shitty corridor shooter and then the whole "but you are comstock" twist was just stupid, the only people that liked it were 13 year old weeb girls who are into the feels and guys who have waifus, it's one of the few times that Cred Forums has been spot on

Why do I need to justify a subjective opinion?also Sounds to me you're the child who likes to argue with people on an anonymous board to feel smarter and better about yourself. You're incredibly sad lmao

Or maybe

JUST MAYBE

Hear me out here this might be hard for you to comprehend

Witcher 3 simply isn't a good game

Except it is.

Suck it fag.

>Geralt is just super unlikable cunt
So is everyone in the series.

i don't get alternative movement, makes me feel like im ice skating........

>i loved it
>entire world loved it
>one sad faggot from the internet hates it

sorry, not changing my mind just because you're unable to have fun

If you don't want to behave like an adult that's fine with me

Nah, it's great.

>entire world loved it
Sure that's why so many people are still playing it on steam right now

To me it feels like the actually game was streched for the story. It became really boring during the last 2 hours.

>I don't have to justify my opinions.
So you freely admit that your opinion is effectively weightless and totally disregardable.

>You're incredibly sad lmao
And yet here you are, still upset enough to CONTINUE arguing with, as you put it..."a child who likes to argue with people on an anonymous board".

Is pettiness and hypocrisy your normal state or just something you finger your ass with to remind yourself you've got nothing else better to do in your big, totally mature life? Please, respond, mr. maturefag senpai.

Let's hear it then big guy. Where's this smackdown you're going to drop on Witcher 3? This grand buttfucking to millions of satisfied customers that your opinion is a tier above theirs?

We're waiting...

everyone has already finished it mate

Because everyone played it already.
You don't achieve dat score for nothing.

It came out over a year ago you dolt, most people who are interested have already played it.

prepare yourself for the skyrim bait image

Don't have to worry about it. The anti-witcher force has literally been BTFO.

CDrones BTFO

Really fired my neurons

>an adult changes their opinions of something based on anonymous shitposting and not their own experience

I'm getting sick and tired of millennials saying this game was decent. It wasn't. Terrible combat, awful open world design, a story which focuses on finding Ciri rather than the Wild Hunt and an abysmal railroaded questing design with no outcomes which have an impact on the world. The peak of excitement in this game is holding down the right mouse button and following a red line

And this is the standard the 14 year olds of Neo Cred Forums want the industry to continue

Well done boys

triggered

(you)

>shadow of the colossus

That wasn't very good indeed.

0.072/10
You're not even trying.

this