I just realised that no matter what SE doing with this game...

I just realised that no matter what SE doing with this game, no matter how hard they work there will be dickheads who will be not pleased anyway.

Simple bug? People freak out about it and start bitching on every forum\board,

Florence and the Machine as soundtrack? Lets bitch about how pop music didn't fit Final Fantasy world while like every previous Final Fantasies uses pop songs before.

Game start looking gorgeous and runs smooth as possible from Gamescom to PAX\TGS\EGX, people still cry about "muh grafix"

Players on stage who showcase the game can't parry a single crab attack? Of course its game fault, not the player.

What do you think guys? Can we have a polite FFXV thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bD6sTDH9Zdc
youtube.com/watch?v=vhGz6BLywIo
youtube.com/watch?v=rpDdOIZy-4k
youtube.com/watch?v=6Wj3WqYsw9c
youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And there's always going to be apologists who defend a shit game, Despite it legitimately being shit

You fuckers are just as bad as bandwagon haters

The answer OP, was no.

You must work at SE and have played the finished product, so I will believe you.

after the duckass demo i really wasn't impressed by this game but i played it again at EGX and it's looking good now, am gonna buy

Most of the people didn't follow every event\stream, so they still think the game runs like Platinum demo, while in reality its far better. But i can't blame them, Square shouldn't release Platinum Demo at all.

Is there any confirmation on a PC version? I haven't kept tabs on this shit at all.

No. You have to wait another 10 years.

Okay.

She's not going to make it, is she?

Why? Because some retards on forums predict her death? Her theme sound not even sad. More like bittersweet.

What changed? I have followed some new gameplay, think the most recent one was the Gamescom one. Game still doesn't look very fun to play. I still have yet to see Noctis use a summon, or cool the katana, or some more high level version of the phantom swords.

>think the most recent one was the Gamescom one
No, Gamescom build is really look like day and night compared to TGS or PAX.
Hollie Bennet from yesterday PS Access stream show some cool combat stuff.

She only shows the same thing we've already seen a hundred times while spouting nonsense demonstrating she doesn't understand Final Fantasy nor video games in general but is very keen to appear to be a fangirl that knows everything about the franchise.

>What changed?
Nothing really. It's been downgraded since last year.

What the fuck are you talking about, the graphics looked terrible at egx.

The dithering, aliasing, low detail backgrounds and general muddies make the game look atrocious

What if you're not a fan of the general aesthetic, and think the characters all look unlikeable except miss /ss/, and the gameplay looks boring as shit, and the story looks ridiculously retarded, and you're disgusted that people will buy into another trash FF game?

Than its not just your type of game if you dislike every part of it.

Yes, it is not a game for me, because I like good designs in most respects. Good visual design, good game design, good narrative...

Seriously though, maybe working on a game for a decade *doesn't* make it immune to criticism? Crazy notion, I know... Judging a game on it's merits, instead of the work that went into it's creation... That's just unreasonable.

Cartoon cast of FFXV revealed

>dickheads

Polite.

The story seems terrible and the forced romance looks worse than 8 and 10.

I've never been in those threads on Cred Forums because I'm convinced that FFXV will be a shit game, therefore it's not really interesting to post about it.
But I still find it baffling that there are people here using the build argument, as if the game was totally different for each build, like it's not the same garbage with slightly better graphics at all.

But I'm glad to see that all the faggots defending FFXV are the same kind of pathetic.

is there actually a florence + the machine track in this game

Oh shit I love Florence and the Machine, link me what they're doing for this game.
Also it looks shit. FFXII ZA when?

She's not playable so why should we care?

youtube.com/watch?v=bD6sTDH9Zdc
youtube.com/watch?v=vhGz6BLywIo

its been noted that FF15 takes a lot from Hamlet actually

>there will be dickheads who will be not pleased anyway

So people are dickheads just because they have differing opinions?

It all started back in PSX/early PS2 times. At that time, FF was rightfully considered to be the pinnacle of jrpgs, so envious haters were mad because they knew if they ever said something bad about it they would be the laughstocks of everyone.
After the merging of Square with Enix, FF quality gradually went downwards and so closet haters begun coming-out, one after the other. By the time of FF13/14, the series became the laughstocks of haters.
Now, here comes a title with the potential to restore FF back to the throne of jrpgs. Haters are scared to death by this because they know if it succeeds, they could no more happily shit on FF like they have in the past 10 years and would have to shut themselves in their closets like in the old times. They have to prevent this at all costs, hence the ceaseless shitposting.

SO IS GLAUCA ALIVE OR WHAT

Oh my. Can you give me a source? I want to see the sort of shit they pull out of their ass.

My god, nips understanding Hamlet; I scoff at the thought! They probably don't even know what a Machiavellian character is.

There was Shakesperean quote in early trailers

"Nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so"

Thats all.

>calling a character after an orifice

Jesus christ.

But what do you expect when one of them is literally called Genitalia.

And who cares about the thing I did that night?

So what? Maybe Luna had it right

And who cares if I'm coming back alive?

So what? 'Least I have the strength to fight

She's so weird looking.

are you new here? this is Cred Forums, not reddit or other flavor of the month game journalist forum. the very fabric of this website is built on hate.

What did they mean by this?

How hard a studio works on a game is completely irrelevant. A shit game is a shit game.
All of the original squaresoft members have left. Sakaguchi and Uematsu are long gone. There was a mass exodus and they all left and either formed their own studios or joined existing ones. Final Fantasy is literally fan fiction now.
lol

I don't know

Squaresoft could have made 4 Final Fantasy games in the time it's taken Square Enix to make this fucking one

The game as it stands right now with the extra delay and everything is still unfinished and unpolished in its current state on a technical and graphical level. Given how previous games in the series were, the current state of affairs is pretty inexcusable for a game that has had over a decade of development time.

That also doesn't account for other factors that remain up in the air until release which won't, in my opinion, make the game good.

Kind of sad really, from Square Enix and the people who plug their ears in and refuse to be objective about the game.

>the current state of affairs is pretty inexcusable
Sorry but what exactly is inexcusable? Some minor weird bugs? It happens to every big game.
Game pretty much looks like at Uncovered event, runs smooth, not gonna talk about combat because haters will eat me alive, but its really fun in my opinion.

Only thing i can worry about now its story and writing.

Yes, because the world hasn't been studying Shakespearian literature for hundreds of fucking years, or anything.
Are you American? Americans tend to vomit out the sort of inane drivel found in your post.

You should have been aborted, hell, it isn't too late.

FUCK OFF XV-KUN

The fact that this is a Final Fantasy and Square Enix game that is releasing within this year and yet every live presentation that they have shown for this game recently hasn't indicated that this game is ready to be shipped to customers, with either graphical glitches or performance glitches coming up. When you consider previous games in the series or from Square Enix, none of them up to this point in their promotional trailers or demonstrations, have gotten anything that looked even remotely as bad as what XV has shown us live.

Even Final Fantasy XIII, a game that was built with tight schedules and a lot of developers thrown on the project, didn't have this kind of ineptitude and lack of care towards its promotion.

I would expect this kind of thing from other studios but not Square Enix. Companies either skimping out on QA or development time and making bugs commonplace in games doesn't make it any more acceptable to customers.

It's Square's fault for fucking up this bad

this

Heck, the fucking water reflections are glitched in every single trailer and footage they have shown in the last year and they're still glitced in the latest egx gameplay video.

Shit like this should have been fixed months ago.

I'm looking forward to this game.

Fuck off senpai.
I will not like the game based on the beta. Choppy framerate, terrible jaggies and other visual anomalies. Loaned my brothers PS4 just for it and it was terrible. This was something I looked forward to, but its a technical mess. Remains to be seen if they will push out a decent pc port later down the line, but just the technical issues are enough to make me skip this one.
If the demo had been good, I would have bought a ps4 just for this game. Thats how much I looked forward to this.
Technical issues aside, the combat is very flashy, but repetitive, the english voice acting is terrible and I worry for the general quality of the game when they cant get the technical basics right.
Squares biggest mistake was teasing this shit ages ago. They shouldnt start hyping people up until the game is near finished and CERTAIN that it will get a release.

That Noctis will die

Yeah, but then there is fucking stupid ass fucking retards like this who come into the thread just to spew shit out of there mouth for the sake of their Cred Forums shitposting pride or whatever. They are fucking losers who like to mix and match words to make them seem like they are the innocent ones.

>I will not like the game based on the beta
didnt read after. cool. dont buy it

Yeah, but then there'rethose autist that have to reply to every single shipost instead of ignoring them
Stop with your self-pity

Then why the fuck did you reply to me? I was just quoting that post. You're either the kind of person I was mentioning or him, otherwise your brain wouldn't have forced you to act so fucking stupidly and reply to me because i hurt your feefees

Because we're all shitposters here
Just let it all out kid. You'll never get your hugbox here, people shouldn't even complain at this point considering they make threads that basicly bait shitposts, they hate Cred Forums and XV threads on Cred Forums yet they come here everyday

I'm not always a shitposter, I like to have conversations too. But I don't start the shitposting. I never said I wanted a hugbox, I'll just call out a fucking faggot if I see one and make him feel retarded because their life is awful from the implication of their constant trash posting. XV is popular as fuck, and right now that's what the shitposters are all about.

Then people should stop making threads with dumb questions
Just have the fucking thread and ignore the shitposters, it's not that hard.
Same with xv-kun and other autists, if you ignore them for long enough it will slow down. But there're always those people that have to reply to every shitposts and argue with those 2-3 autists until threads die multiple times

>But there're always those people that have to reply to every shitposts and argue with those 2-3 autists until threads die multiple times
thats very true. i did a bad

I hope so.
youtube.com/watch?v=rpDdOIZy-4k
It would be weird of SE to team up with Microsoft and Nvidia to do a tech demo and then have nothing come out of it.

If anything they should bring 2014 graphics back
I don't even want more than that if that means i don't have to wait another few years until they rebuilt the whole game

Your 1080GTX SLI is ready?

youtube.com/watch?v=6Wj3WqYsw9c

How much soul Shimomura put in this? Jesus, this is amazing.

the combat feels really fucking awful.

holding o is just not intuitive because, you know everyone is used to pressing a button that syncs up to their attacks despite what tabata thinks.

the only redeeming thing about this game was the combat, and he ruined it.

>versus

so it's fair to say that's been dropped.

when did you realize that se wasted millions of dollars on this shit engine and their making all their next big games (dq11, kh3, ff7re) with ue4 and abandoning this shitty engine?

I'm optimistic about it but the combat doesn't look that fun desu. Mostly because the AI seems retarded. I've seen "combo" videos on youtube and the AI just sits there. Like sure your shit looks flashy as fuck but where's the challenge. KH on Proud Mode was fun.

Also the frame-rate still isn't quite there. Hoping its fixed by release.

>where's the challenge

In actual hack'n'slash games, im always been excited about story and characters in Final Fantasies.
And anyway we haven't actually seen even 10% of enemies. Its was still the same samurai\sabertusks\soldiers.

Luminous wasn't a bad engine. Shitty PS4 hardware ruined it.

luminous was a bad engine because it was made for the ps4/x1 and still sucks.

ue4 was also made for the ps4/x1 and has much better results.

The fact that they made an engine that needs high end hardware to fully shine for a game that they knew would be on consoles already makes it a mediocre engine

This. They were retarded for going down this path.

You miss Stella guys?

Just wondering, but what about the romance seems so forced? Isn't it just Luna and Noctis getting married for a peace treaty?

I miss what could've come out of the concept and the fights against her, but it's not like we knew that much about her

Not really

No, I never got attached to her character. I'm still wondering why some people are obsessed with her when she only had a few minutes of screentime.

Bercause no matter what SE does with this game, no matter how hard they work on it, it will always be shit.

first post best post

>asking why waifuism is a thing

>no matter how hard they work there will be dickheads who will be not pleased anyway.

Yeah. That's called life. People care about results, not how hard a studio claims they worked on something.

>Simple bug? People freak out about it and start bitching on every forum\board,

Considering nearly every other FF game has been glitch free for the most part, why shouldn't the community hold them to the same standard that they themselves created?

This is why taytay wrote shake it off

youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

FF15 will sell millions, SE will earn millions, FF will be revitalized, meanwhile Cred Forumsirgin faggots will just bitch and moan like they always do.

So fucking hyped for this game. o(≧▽≦)o

It's more like they over-estimated consoles hardware.

Nomura said this about their plans for Luminous Engine back in 2013:

“Previously we proceeded with development based on the capabilities of consoles like the PS3,” he said. “Now, though, we’re developing on DirectX 11, not based on the PS4 or the Xbox One. This lets us develop with full specifications without worrying about individual platforms – then we can port it to each console in the most appropriate way. As a result, the original FFXV runs on a fairly high-end PC, and how close a console gets to this original depends on its specs. The idea is to keep our options open; if a console comes out in the future that can recreate the original, we can handle that. It’s the opposite approach from your typical multiplatform project which bases itself on the specs of a single console.”

And anyway Luminous Engine isn't a failure, it's obvious after FFXV finished they will share the engine with the rest of development teams. Why the hell they show off Luminous Engine in every tech show if they plan not to use it after FFXV?