What's their best playthrough Cred Forums? I haven't watched them since Jon left and I want to see what they got

what's their best playthrough Cred Forums? I haven't watched them since Jon left and I want to see what they got

None, GG went to shit when Jon left.

i'd say it's probably the kill yourself playthrough

The one where Arin sold out his best friend to make a million spin off shows

That girl on the left doesn't look human

Tbh Gamegrumps is just a podcast now.

They have a playlist called "Best of Game Grumps" that has the highlights of each month all edited into a single video. Try that.

Battlekid and Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!

Their most recent Kirby's Dream Course run is bretty gud.

>mfw the new guy is the only guy not spouting memes and being an insufferable cunt
>mfw I still can't like him because of his cringeworthy music

I'll just stick to watching anything by Roosterteeth with Geoff or Gus in it, to see them slowly decend into severe alcoholism due to their meme-spouting colleagues.

Because it isn't, it's an ayylmao.
This, I liked Chulip though can't recall if that was John or not and we'll never get that final episode of 06.

Didn't they contribute something to Pacific Rim? I don't remember what it was. Also BETTY SPAGHETTI.

Thanks! I'll try those out

Is that based Clint Eastwood?

hey also check out grumps dream course and deadly premonition. I don't know how someone can be so autistic as to be angry about the difference between old and new grumps.
I started out on old grumps, and didnt start new grumps until a year or so into it.

>Guy all the way on left side
>fuckmylife.jpg

The the best ones are Danny/Ross. Skyrim and any Sierra games.

Leisure Suit was the only thing I bothered watching after Jon left. I watched couple of Mario Maker videos and wanted to murder them with how poorly edited that shit was.

I kind of wish danny played undertale instead of barry, with ross.

barry always sounds like he's phoning it in hardcore. should have stuck to editing and the odd "special".

why does their teeth look like computer paper

>Ironically dead inside
>Actually dead inside but loves money
>A literal jew
>Ayy lmao
>The worlds most punchable man
How can anybody watch these people? If only watched a couple episodes but they were always next to unbearable.

photoshop, all their teeth except ross is stained yellow

Man Danny would have probably liked Undertale a lot too

Sonic Boom
Sonic Adventure DX
Action Girlz Racing
M&M's Beach Party?
Endless Ocean Blue World episode 2+, not sure how good the first episode was.
Bloodborne's DLC episodes were ok
Early parts of Dark Souls 3 were okay, but got worse/boring
Sonic Dreams Collection
Space Camp?
Deadly Creatures
Dead Rising
Dead Rising 2
Cursed Mountain
Sky Arena?
Burger Time with Brian?
Elevator Action?
Pac-man Fever?
The Adventures of Rad Gravity?
Babysitting Mama?
Family Party: 30 Great Games Obstacle Arcade ?
Tetris Axis?
Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee? Try a version that doesn't jump everywhere in the first few episodes
Spelunky?
Dr. Mario?
Halo: Combat Evolved ?
Who's Your Daddy
Outlaw Golf: 9 Holes of X-Mas
The Grinch
Nancy Drew: The White Wolf of Icicle Creek
Santa's Xmas Caper
Terror in XMAS Town
Xmas Carnage
Batman Returns?
Daze Before Christmas
Shovel Knight Co-Op
Who Wants to be a Millionaire? with Dan
Bratz Forever Diamondz
Jackie Chan Stuntmaster
Bear Simulator?
Petz Horse Club
Barbie and Her Sisters Puppy Rescue
Wipeout 3?
Monster High?
Detective Barbie: The Mystery Cruise?
Wheel of Fortune with Special Guest Jacob Anderson
Wheel of Fortune: Junior Edition?
Wheel of Fortune (PlayStation 2)
Doom
Imagine Party Babyz
Mad Dog McCree Gunslinger Pack
Sonic and the Black Knight
Hollywood Squares

Christ susie really has got lunch lady arms going on. Even though she's ayy lmao at least she has a tight bod, now that she's practically a pta member tier body what the hell does arin have left with his personal e.t.

>they finally play a game which makes you consider giving game grumps another try
>The people playing are Ross and random YouTube let's player guest you've never heard of

Guess that's not happening

The heart of darkness one is pretty good.

It's Earthbound, isn't it.

>A literal jew

yeah the thing is tho he does not really treat his religion with any kind of seriousness so he's a cool jew as far as i'm concerned

everyone knows Brian's the real MVP tho

Mickey Mouscepade

earthbound is Ross and Barry
granted neither have ever played it before so it was the best choice in that regard at least

i'd have preferred danny but apparently he's actually played it, not that i'd expect that he'd remember much about it.

Punch yourself in the face every time Danny says "stop"

Game for all ages

I think at least one of them has played it since one of them seems to be guiding the other through the game.

Is it bad if I've fapped to the thic alien?

Trauma Center, Mario 64, and Kirby's Dream Course (and maybe their newest one of the romhack) might be my favorites, with Heart of Darkness too. Don't expect anything close to high level play though - just watch them to listen to Arin suffer.

>let´s plays
hiding this thread.

i hope all youtubers burn in pool full of acid

It's weird how the only Ross/Barry playthrough I like is the pokemon art academy series. Any other time I see their faces together in a thumbnail, I just "eh" and skip it..

>literally all jews

does arin even do animation anymore?
At least with someone like OneyNG he's doing it because of free time and shit, at keast that's what he says, and was still doing animation with Zach for a long ass time, at least last from when I was watching Sleepy Cabin which apparently is done now.

Arin and Danny's memory are so bad it actually kind of frightens me. Arin's barely older than me, but I can clearly remember a lot about videogames I've played, events that have happened in my life, etc. Idk if it's a cause of not training their memory, constantly being distracted by trying to be entertaining, or something else.

Pro tip: No animator likes doing animation anymore. Not Arin, Oney, Psychicpebbles, Spazkid, Stamper, or any of them. They all hate it. They all did it because it USED to be financially viable, but it's not anymore and they've all been vehement about how much they hate it and the people who don't understand how long it takes to animate.

They fucking repeat conversations or things they've said to each other like a year prior, and I'm like "oh i've heard this" and they're like "what? really? that's crazy!"
like, motherfucker, you've told him that before. that shit drives me up the wall.

Who's the cute boy to the right of jon?

I say, I say, I say Cred Forums...
what do you call a small burrowing insect that becomes the leader of America?

I admit I could excuse a few things in mindless banter cause I talk about a lot of stupid shit too (although I tend to remember down the line), but it happens way more often with them than it should. I've never been a pothead but I've smoked a few times DUDE, so I can't blame it on previous use. Arin's clean and still fairly young, but if I remember right doesn't he have something like ADD/ADHD? That doesn't affect memory, does it?

well she's not. she's saami.

Only Danny is cool. Rest of GameGrumps can suck a heck.

First post allways best post

did they shop their teeth to look more white?
barry suzy and dan's teeth look fucking ridiculous

I like Danny but most of his stuff boils down to "I'm stuck in the 90s and don't know shit about current-day vidya. Also drugs."

Barry used to be my guy but as time goes on he's becoming really meh as well.

GG died when Jon left.

Spaz and Oney still animate, check their livestreams

why do you people enable these fucking faggots?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING ON THE LEFT AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

>e-celeb cancer
Please fuck off and kill yourself.

>Jon fucks his rule 63 self
>Arin fucks an uglier version of that half-ayylmao or whatever girl from that one movie