ITT: say what the perfect game would be for you, mashups, slight modifcations, all acceptable

ITT: say what the perfect game would be for you, mashups, slight modifcations, all acceptable

I'd play the shit out of an open world, non-linear, Walking Dead/Life is Strange game without QTE's.

aka the above with ACTUAL CHOICES and ACTUAL GAMEPLAY

Multiplayer SotC where you can play as the colossi

I'm confused. What the fuck is an open world game based only on cutscenes? Wouldn't that essentially be a really long branching story?

With that said I guess my dream game would be pikmin 2 with a hell of a lot more to do in it.

If this was a bait post then you really got me good.

is that thing in the pic human?

Sounds like a mecha game

Kinda, but with the ancient aesthetic

watermark fag, took me like 3 seconds

>I'm confused. What the fuck is an open world game based only on cutscenes? Wouldn't that essentially be a really long branching story?
Except it's the opposite of cutscenes. It's open world exploration, like all those walking simulators.

Except in this case I'd want actual zombie combat (with TWD), and with LiS more player driven usage of the time mechanic. For the latter think Prince of Persia on STEROIDS.

The aesthetic is nice but that's not the only thing. The settings and premise give the potential for so much more, just being "le walking simulator" limits it to fuck, although they won't do what I suggest since plebs have bought in in droves.

oops didn't realize your reply was to my previous post

the aesthetic of SotC was boss though for sure

Yeah, any story driven open world game would be great, I'd like one based on the world of League of Legends.

>the world of League of Legends

What world? There's 0 lore to draw from, unless it's Warcraft derived.

They can hire a writer to come up with something. Preferably the guy who wrote the plot for Mask of the Betrayer.

Here's my recommendation.

I think it's right up your alley.

Freedom Wars expanded into an open world style game with Social Spaces and Different Panopticons.
Structured similarly to the mission/pve content of Destiny. Patrols/Story missions/Strikes/Raids etc

Just Freedom Wars becoming a full realized IP basically.
I loved the game so much.

Is that background Rocket Power? Or Ed, Edd, and Eddy?

Can't place it

She's cute does she have a penis?

Ironically, Steven universe

Persona mixed with a bit of Dark Souls and Call of Duty

I just want a good space game, I love space.

CoC/TiTS with an expanded mass effect 1 gameplay.

While hgames, I still found myself playing for the adventure and the characters more than the fetishes and countless hookup opportunities.
Also "bad end" rape was always amusing.

was my 3rd guess

Stellaris was out of this world

Okay, go play dead rising.

Something with combat sequences very similar to XCOM, but with more advanced starts, and when you're not on a mission it's more of a manager game where you have to recruit and train your soldiers in the specific stats you think will benefit it the most (aim, reactions, courage, etc). Also, the game should be heavily PvP focused with different leagues and ladders were you take your team of soldiers against other people's teams.

Complete lack of story. The first season of TWD had you fucking BECOME the main character, and you caring for Clementine through all the trials and tribulations was very immersive.

Although, come to think of it that's pretty much what I want. Dead Rising with the story, characterization, and such of TWD game.

I'm thinking more like Star citizen but complete.

Dark Souls is essentially all I've every wanted, except it's unfinished. I would want another game like it, except it got the time and budget to be fully fleshed out.
-All the weapons have a unique moveset.
-All the covenants are fleshed out, and the online components work flawlessly.
-The lore goes crazy deep, but it's still presented in a obtuse way that allows for a ton of speculation.
-The world is completely sequence breakable, meaning you can get from the starting point to the final boss without having to defeat any other major boss. And in fact, doing so will alter the final boss encounter accordingly, so it fits the context of your journey. But sequence breaking is also a puzzle that requires the player to fully utilize all their knowledge of the world, and a lot of skill in execution to pull it off.
-Netcode is impeccable, and PvP feels like you're playing locally.
NPC interactions are plentiful, and every character has an arch which requires the player's involvement to complete fully.
-No reused content, unless it's somehow poignant to do so.
-Poise works in conjunction with hyper armor, and is well balanced. Everything is perfectly balanced for that matter.
-The hub area is as comfy as the Nexus once was, with plenty of NPCs littering the area.

Just, the perfect Souls game.

the dream will never die user, someday someone will make the great space exploration game we crave....

>Netcode is impeccable, and PvP feels like you're playing locally.

Basically just DMC4:SE If each character had their own unique campaign with completely different levels and bosses (except for when their paths intersect).

reread his post and then feel bad about yourself

I'm not even kidding when I ask: what expression is that face supposed to be conveying? I literally can not tell.

smuganimegirl#50000023.jpg

Kind of looks like she's making sexy eyes at me. Like she's enjoying what she read so much, that she's getting turned on.

I want a space opera with a magic vs technology conflict.
Kind of like Arcanum in space.

final fantasy in space