Would this really be appropriate attire for an attorney?

Would this really be appropriate attire for an attorney?

Other urls found in this thread:

coelasquid.tumblr.com/post/28762124149/i-really-like-that-mia-has-kind-of-a-christina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The skirt is a little too short, but otherwise looks normal.

Yep!

yeah

Well if it isn't, it oughta be

It wouldn't really hurt. It's been established that Mia's looks can work in her favor to help persuade people.

When I was playing it I really didn't get why everyone was drooling over Dollie when Mia's the best girl of AA3

>Not Pearl

Dahlia has the whole "Pure innocent sweet girl" act going for her. As much as people like to think guys just go for who is the hottest, Japs and others to a lesser degree go more for those types of appearances/personalities.

SINGLE FEMALE LAWYER

Probably not, but if you just gave her some tight pants; her outfit would be fine.

A dead one? Yeah I guess.

I've never seen cleavage in any trial I've attended...

Shut up, Bender

Why is she so oily?

Probably not but I can give you eight reasons I don't care.

Fine, give me eight reasons then.

They're reserved for her.

Not with those shoes

What's wrong with her shoes?

ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND? DO THEY LOOK LIKE THEY GO WITH THE REST OF THAT OUTFIT?

Objective Fact coming through

Young Mia > All other Mias

>SINGLE FEMALE LAWYER

Young Mia best for sure.

It's an allusion to Godot how he had white hair and crawled back from the depths of hell

>Skirt
>Too short
No such thing

Look at her blousson's lapels.

Absolutely not.

Courts are really picky about maintaining dignity so that low cut a top and that short a skirt would almost certainly result in a judge directing her to wear more conservative attire and holding her in contempt if she failed to do so.

>ywn see the alternate reality where Mia lost her second case and became Dahlia's fucktoy.

Bullied Mia was cute, admit it.

>You will never bully this upstart young harlot into submission for daring to think she could speak against you.

>tfw no doujins of young Mia being dominated
>the only smut out there is of her older self dominating

>ywn corner a younger Mia after thrashing her in court
>ywn pin her to the wall and rip off the slutty dress she obviously wore for your sake
>ywn stop her screaming as you fuck her senseless against the desk

so how many times she 'doing it' with Wright?

She's a filthy slut who likes to get used by other men who are stronger than her, so a lot.

what exactly are these screenshots from

I want to titfuck a flustered Mia!

ace attorney online

A game called Attorney Online, user. There's a general on /vg/. If you ask for someone to play as Young Mia, they'll be extra submissive for you.

Why is Mia so THICC?

I'm down to play as Young Mia RIGHT NOW, just point me in the direction of where/how to play.

Are there any doujins of phoenix fucking maya while maya is channeling Mia

No, in my country attorneys have to wear togas.

Be the slut you've always wanted to be user!

Appearances is 1/4th of the battle in courts.

It's already proven that an attractive looking defendant will get a less-severe sentence than the average looking guy.
The same easily applies to the representatives of those defendants. If you got a sexy bitch vouching and protecting your namesake, she can turn the opinions of the jury in favor of you.

So you're saying that Mia has no skill, and only relied on her chest to win her battles?

>while maya is channeling Mia

I'm only interested in breast expansion

>1/4th
The other three is Jury bias
Actual evidence
and which lawyer is smarter

Dick Gumshoe return when

I hope the next game has a good Prosecutor in it.

This is why the jury system is fucking retarded, it matters way too much how good of an attorney you can afford. In America you're fucked if you can't afford an attorney that can sway the jury, in other countries judges are self-correcting and an attorney is purely there to protect your interests.

>Both DD and SoJ incorporated all mechanics introduced in the series at least once

Really glad they never dropped Perception or Psyche Locks. Possibly my favourite part of this series, it literally just gets more complex.

What was her fucking problem in AA6?

Gumshoe back when?

I can't believe I have to learn a whole fucking language just because Capcom's too lazy to localize The Great Ace Attorney. I would have rather played it than DD and SoJ. I'm more curious about the new characters than the ones I'm already all too familiar with.

jesus

Checked your 9, OP

Why is Mia so perfect?

DGS is one of the worst games in the series, user, while SoJ is one of the best

I dunno, I really liked PLvAA and didn't care for DD, so I can only assume Ace Attorney can't be done without Shu Takumi.

Her original design made her a biker to explain her attire

It never really feels like fanservice though, she owns that shit

I didn't care much for Mia until her young appearance in AA3.

>Why is Ema so perfect?

Fixed that for you.

>DGS is shit.

No.

half the cases are genuine garbage

>Science Maya/Grouchy Bitch/Science Maya 2.0
>Perfect

No.

>Emacucks shilling their trash waifu this hard

Get a clue.

Mia always felt like someone you respected for her looks, rather than in spite of them.

It isn't like western games. She was beautiful in addition to being incredibly intelligent and a driving force behind Phoenix's goals as a lawyer.

I used to love her but they fuckin ruined her in AA6

>I'm sorry Phoenix I'm just doing my job
>Did I mention I'm just doing my job?
>Just doing my job
>Fuck off Apollo I'm a big girl
>MUNCH MUNCH

Why settle for good when you can have the Best?

Ema was only good in Rise of the Ashes. Every other appearance has been pretty disappointing.

Never played the games. What's their background?

neck yourself immediately, stupid mayafag.

Dahlia is Mia's nemesis, and the person who essentially tries to ruin her life. She poisoned her boyfriend and tries to get Phoenix convicted of murder in a flashback case.

She hates Mia a lot.

I watched it subbed on youtube. Music, presentation, characters: everything was great. Actual plot and mysteries... Not so good. Maybe DGS2 will be like AAI2 to AAI, but at this point many of us considering that Shu is incapable to make another great Ace Attorney.

In a future society run by the japanese it would be.

I was satisfied by DGS, and I would gladly take it over Phoenix's character being shat on in sequels with recurring characters that return for the sake of nostalgia.

why would she, it's just a case

After playing Spirits of Justice, I feel like I'm just going through the motions now. Rather than innovation, I feel like I just played a giant DLC pack for DD. It's the same formula over and over again. I enjoyed it, but still. I don't think I cant take another game like this. I love Investigations 2 because at least it was something different.

seek medical attention

That's exactly why I love something like DGS user, it's an incredible breath of fresh air.

>Rise of the Ashes
>another Maya with sister problems but science

Fuck off back to neofag.

Yeah

coelasquid.tumblr.com/post/28762124149/i-really-like-that-mia-has-kind-of-a-christina

>he doesn't know about the secret behind-the-scenes sexual submission deals attorneys make concerning their fate after losing a case

No.

Daily reminder that Ema is best girl

>that necklace

Gentoo?

>SEETHING
Not even a Mayafag, but I gladly take them over you niggers any day of the week.

Is that Trish Stratus?

Is Apollo Justice worth playing/reading? I only have the trilogy and DD in my backlog.

Definitely

"Did someone say science?"

of course, play the games in release order

>Has a job so easy that random untrained lawyers can perform it

How do you feel about Investigations Ema?

Worth tracking down a cart? I can't hack because my pc is dead so that's not an option. I bought them on eshop.

>Emafags

>AOfags

Benis :D

>Anti-AOfags

What is the point of this? Any FUN? I do like the Cred Forums Motherbase threads because stuff like that should have been in MGSV.

Come to the general and find out.

>klavier above anyone