Holy shit this game is awesome

Holy shit this game is awesome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1uOt5hcahQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fucking shills

>game is literally like fucking 10 years old

stop using meme words that you don't understand retard

I always thought this was nostalgia but maybe I should actually start this again?

It was pretty interesting and overall definitely worth replaying.

Its only issue was the difficulty curve, I feel. It went from easy to sorta easy to definitely hard to overbearingly hard within the first 20%. And it stayed at that near impossible difficulty until you mentally understood/mastered the game, but once that clicked the rest of the game was too easy.

That said, definitely a great entry, I've always wondered why the GBA Sonic series were great, even their spinoffs, at the same time that the Console Gen was taking a nose dive.

Mario and Sonic could have both benefited from sticking closer to their classic formula.

This is an extra point, but I always felt like how they did Emerl was basically a perfect fit for the game and for that sorta of chimera-concept. I feel like most other Sonic games would have benefited from keeping him and having a bonus mode dedicated to him.

I played the shit out of this when I was younger. My Emerl was an OP monster.

screenshots/ gameplay footage plz?

The gameplay is relatively slow when playing normally, so watching a speedrun is a good way to get the idea of whats going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=G1uOt5hcahQ

sequel when

Charlie Kick

>that high resolution for art from a GBA game that came out in like 2005

what the fuck

do all characters have art that high res?

Is this a GBA game? If so, shocked it can handle 3D models.

Yea, it's GBA. But I don't think there are 3d models, just 3d hitboxes.

...whats so special about it?

It's fun and the story is actually really good

The key is that you have this multi level 3d arena with free movement and its still not difficult to hit or combo your opponent. That's the major reason its fun, it succeeds where others failed.

Super Dragonball Z
Power Stone
Bushido Blade
that PS1 Fighting game whose name i can't remember with one character firing geometric symbols (circle,X,square and Triangle) depending on the buttons you've pressed.

>I disagree
>Agree, but that series was dead by this point
>Agree, but it had an excuse to have wider hitboxes and used that to achieve the same end
>I have no idea what you're talking about

>That one battle at the end of rouges story

Was that the one with Knuckles?

Charlie Kick son

you are baiting for the amy rose boxer image arent you

No, but I am

gimme

The GBA had some baller alternative fighting games

>Digimon Battle Spirit 1/2
>Sonic Battle
>Zatch Bell: Electric Arena

And probably many more I can't remember. Also which version of battle spirit was the best? I replayed 2 recently and I feel 1 had more content somehow

>camel toe

Take it easy its just a drawing

You just reminded me that I saw a friend playing Zatch Bell on his gba and he promised me a turn and I never got it.

Fuck you, Henry.

so is this actual sonic battle artwork

No.

No you idiot

I JUST WANTED TO BE HAPPY

Cream was surprisingly amazing in this game.

Hitler was happy once.

>I JUST WANTED TO BE HAPPY
Isn't the picture just existing at all is good enough for you? That outfit camel-toe and tan chest should of made it obvious that it wasn't official.

That's creepy
That one set of pictures of Amy with the ghost tentacles

When is Cream not amazing? She was insanely OP in her debut game and also almost as OP in Sonic Advance 3. She was OP in Sonic Chronicles too.

Pretty sure she was invented to be the kid mode.