"The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you."

>"The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you."
>"Flesh is his gift. He is your true creator."
>"The king of diamonds has been made a pawn."
>"Five keys to open our way. Five torches to light our path"
>"Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it."
>"To find him, drown yourself in a circle of stars."
>"The lord of ravens will turn the key."
>"At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming".
Yep, looks like Magni with his "I hear voice of planet" doomed us all

Other urls found in this thread:

uboachan.net/n/src/1426786862644.jpg
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20073614/
youtu.be/E7fVTabpyf8?t=1975
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Magni can't be a pawn of the Old Gods, can he? He got his curse of flesh uncorrupted back into mineral form.

Nope, he will be raid boss

Is it gay to like the light?

But there are six pillars
Most likely Jaina, but could also be talking about Azeroth

People say this is Sylvanas but Sylvanas already died 3 times. I think it's Azeroth, who died during the sundering, then a second time during the cataclysm. Her third death is gonna be another re-vamp of all the zones, which I'm hype for cause Cata was awful

>The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you."
Anduin confirmed for Twilight Hammer's ultimate plant?

>another old world revamp
Please no.
Unless it's the Emerald Dream.

Nah dog, it's Wrathion. He's fed us bullshit three times, first in cata and then twice in MOP. Anduin has a different prophecy going on, with him leading the army of light in a last desperate battle against an unknown enemy that was never specified to be the legion and is obviously gonna be the void
we have to fix what cata broke, I know change is scary but we can't let the old world be as shit as cata made it

>emerald dream could have been the whole world full of weird shit of all colors and types
>nope! enjoy your shitty raid

What lies did Wrathion feed us? And remember that he isn't a boy king

>Shitty raid
Besides why would you want the full dream

>full of weird shit of all colors and types

> Emerald Dream
> Emerald
> All types of colors
> Emerald.

But nightmare thunder bluff is pretty.

He lied to both Horde and Alliance during MoP, saying he only supports either.
Dunno about the other lie, because I stopped before SoO.

Maybe un goror crater? I can´t think of any big crater. But Im not sure what is there in un goro to discover. I doubt there is anything underneath either because it would be swarmed with cultists

>Emerald Nightmare
>is red
Your point?

Maybe he isn't corrupted but the planet sure is.
And he listens to it a LOT.

Corruption / Red
Normal / Green

Unless you want like 9 different le wacky things happening with each having a different completely encompassing color pallete, Emerald Dream as a Zone would be boring af.

in cata he helped rogues get those weapons he said would be the only way to take down deathwing, which caused all the dragon aspects to lose their power, then in mop he gave us the capes and absorbed the power of the thunder king. Last time was when he screwed us over by having Garrosh escape and kickstart WOD. Also he is a boy by dragon standards, and he's the king of the black dragonflight, de-facto.

Well of eternity was a crater as well, the body of an old God was there until the titans pulled it out and caused a massive wound on Azeroth

>He's fed us bullshit three times

But the line says "Three lies he WILL offer you."

>De-facto
You got old black dragon in Outland who still lives and another one hiding in thunderthotem. So by going by de facto they have a bigger claim to being king then what Wrathion does

dude whatever, that's semantics, anduin has his own prophecy and wrathion has been bullshitting us from the start, playing us against eachother and getting stronger and stronger while weakening us.

>It says invalid target
The banter is too fucking real

No, there's 5.
There are 6 pedestals, though.

wrathion's the son of deathwing man, aint nobody got a bigger claim to the throne than the son of deathwing. You really thing that old fart hiding as a tauren is gonna try and make a bid?

>corruption/red
>garrosh
>orcs
>corrupted firehawk is blue
>corrupted eredar is red
>corrupted dreadlord is yellow
>satyr is red
>corrupted murlocs are pale blueish

Outland was blasted remains of an already brown and orange world filled with nothing but giant mushrooms and mud, but it had several diverse and distinctly looking zones.
Same with Northrend, which was supposed to be just giant block of ice.

Just because you have such limited imagination doesn't mean Blizz wouldn't find a way to diversify the looks of the Emerald Dream.
WoW has always looked like a piece of patchwork from above. Where different, very contrast zones can be next to each other. It worked well so far and I don't see why it wouldn't work with ED.

>that's semantics

What?

>anduin has his own prophecy

I'm not the guy saying it's Anduin. It could very well be Wrathion - but if your theory for this is that he has lied to us three times already, then it's a flawed theory. Il'gynoth is clearly doing some sort of foretelling with his lines.

>Your coming was foretold in the rings. The long circle is nearly complete.

Wrathion might be the 'boy-king' simply cause he's a lying prick, and more deceit from him won't be a surprise. But that's all we can go on right now.

dont forget the spriest dagger stuff after you beat the instance. something about the prison getting unlocked or something

They got to Anduin through Wrathion maybe?

The Old Gods are probably responsible for creating some races (trolls etc.) and turning titan constructs into living beings (dwarves, vrykul, giants...).

He serves the titans now, he is beyond their reach.

N'zoth will try to use the Pillars of Creation somehow.

Obviously Jaina.

Probably Khadgar, he will do something evil with the Pillars of Creation by accident.

Basically confirms that Sylvanas will become a villain

No idea what this one means.

That just means he hasn't lied to us three times yet. Could have lied one or two times already.

Anduin, Magni, Jaina, Khadgar

>He serves the titans now

Doesn't mean he's not a pawn.

Trolls are actually the Azeroth's natives.
Dis is da our land.

>Basically confirms that Sylvanas will become a villain
If Sylvanas dies again, it'll be her 4th Death.

There are six of them, the last one is in Surumar. The nightborn use it to power the well
And both Ebyssian and Sabellian are the son of Deathwing, the former was born shortly after Deathwing went nuts.

So I ask you again, who has the biggest claim? Also Wrathion is not a direct son of Deathwing, at best he is a grandchild

drown yourself in the fountain in the court of stars. something cool happens

>Basically confirms that Sylvanas will become a villain
>she already died 4 times
>He serves the titans now, he is beyond their reach.
I fail to see logic in your post

I mean whether he says "WILL offer" or "HAS offered" isn't a big deal, could chalk it up to poor writing or the inherent vagueness of prophecies without any problem and still have my theory be solid.

third death could refer to jaina's heart dying three times. first theramore, then varian and finally ???

Literally all of the Black Flight are the direct descendants of Wrathion.
Even that huge Blue Wyrm "I am so fucking old" is the first of Malygos' spawns, from back when the aspects were still Protos.
Wrathion does, in fact, have the smallest claim to their dad's throne. Not that it's much of a throne. Sablemane's brood is mostly dead, Cowdragon in Highmountain never sired any, and there's maybe a handful of canonically still-living Black dragons. There's a few dragonkin but they're just servants.

>trolls
Trolls predate the Old God's predation of Azeroth and the Titan's creation of the various stone races to fight them. Trolls fought all the Old God's bug minions a zillion years ago and subdued them.

"To find him, drown yourself ina circle of stars."
Isn't Illidan's soul in the twisting nether?

nah homie, the king of diamonds talks to azeroth, not the titans, and azeroth is corrupted to fuck.

Also no, Sylvanas has already died 3 times, she isn't what's being talked about. Azeroth is, however, as she's only died twice.

>Pillars of Creation
>Scour the Broken Isles and recover all five Pillars of Creation

The one you are talkin about is the 5th.

Arthas, Theramore, Varian for Jaina.
Arthas, Suicide, Godfrey for Sylvanas.
Sundering, Cataclysm, ??? for Azeroth.
None for any other woman really.

so xavius is a demon, but he was working for void gods? I don't get it

3 times? Even 4 times?

I remember Arthas and Godfrey, what other deaths did she die?

To me it doesn't sound like something the Old Gods say about THEIR pawns. It sounds more like an insult, since it's clear that he serves the titans and the Old Gods can't do shit about it.

I get the felling that you're making shit up

But I'm still going to try it

>Forgetting Arthas

>I remember Arthas and Godfrey, what other deaths did she die?
she jumped off the top of icecrown after arthas was killed

dont remember seeing that

>I mean whether he says "WILL offer" or "HAS offered" isn't a big deal

I disagree, seeing past and future as interchangeable in this context is a mistake. I think it's clearly saying
>this shit has yet to happen, this guy will deceive you

And there's also the fact that it might be lying, just to sow mistrust.

that was just regular ol' trauma. may as well include her dad too. theramore is the first time she went crazy though

>Trolls predate the Old God's predation of Azeroth and the Titan's creation of the various stone races to fight them. Trolls fought all the Old God's bug minions a zillion years ago and subdued them.
Not according to chronicles V 1 they do, the war that the Trolls had with the bugs came long after the titans defeated the old God's

guess what: it happened in a book x)

Because we didn't.
Books

Old Gods have dental plan and shit.

She commits suicide after Arthas is killed by jumping off Icecrown Citadel. The Queen Val'kyr gives her life to revive Sylvanas and the rest enter into her service.

Its why she is so scared of dying and wanting to spread the Forsaken and gather Val'kyr now.

When Arthas first killed her she was taken into the Light and was at peace. When she committed suicide, she went to the Void with Arthas, and realized it was a torturous Hell.

Sylvanas is gonna end up becoming like the God Queen of the Val'kyr bathe in Holy Light or some shit.

Short story on the website.

Kosak wrote a short story for it before Cataclysm came out.

Strange, could have sworn that there were six of them. Oh well mistakes have been made

>Sylvanas' story won't end with her dying like a dog like she deserves after all the atrocities she's had a hand in
>Instead it will be SC2's ending with Kerrigan all over again

Tbh it's probably more likely that they forgot or ignored one of her deaths and that line is actually still about Sylvanas, since no other characters fit.

>inb4 Azeroth
She hasn't even been born.

Sylvanas was replaced with a Dreadlord. Pay attention to the Horde Stormheim quests.

His Queen works for the old God's, that means that he will also work with them. Sure the legion made him into a satyr but the emerald nightmare is the old God's work

one for azsuna, one for val'sharah, one for highmountain and one for stormheim, that's 4, with the 5th one being the one you're talking about in suramar.

Satyrs are technically demons, doesn't mean that demons can't fuck off and do their own thing instead of serving the Legion though, which satyrs have had a tendency of doing.

I guess Xavius wasn't particularly impressed by the Legion when their invasion failed ten thousand years ago, and found something else to give him power.

Anduin.
Maybe N'zoth himself?
Magni obviously, The Azeroth he's speaking to isn't who he thinks she is.
The Pillars.
Azeroth it/herself.
The Nightwell.
Khadgar.
Azeroth again?

they didn't forget or ignore one of her deaths you fool, and you can die before you're born, that's what an abortion is

>GREYMANE'S FORCES HOLD THIS WARDEN TOWER

Sylvanas is far too popular for them to kill off, and Kosak would never allow it.
Considering Kosak writes the WoW lore and wrote that specific short story, I don't imagine he forgot. If they do, then you realize that Sylvanas was the only thing holding the Old Gods back, which doesn't really make sense at all.

>She hasn't even been born
you can die before being born

>Not according to chronicles V 1 they do, the war that the Trolls had with the bugs came long after the titans defeated the old God's
Doesnt change anything. They hate old gods.

>after all the atrocities she's had a hand in
Like what?
Betraying allies and attacking fleet during northrend invasion? Oh wait, Varrian did it
Maybe bombing civilian population because you are too afraid to fight real army? Wait, Varrian did it too

What about her fucking father?

Not at all, and even if that was the case, she still doesn't fit that description at all.

So when the fuck was Illidan killed?
During the DH 90-100 chain?
Pisses me off that it's never explained to other classes. I only heared it from the illidari in Azsuna and was like "Illidan died? What the fuck?"

She willingly participated in helping to kill her father.

>this is what pro lifers actually believe

They didn't even know that the old God's existed during the war

Doesn't mean it was easy for her.

Well he's not actually wrong. You can be fully developed in the womb and be ready to be born and still die before actually being born due to some type of complication.

I can tell that you never played the burning Crusade

plague bombing anything she doesn't like
disobeying direct orders from the warchief in order to keep plague bombing shit
and worse yet, desecrating the dead by forcibly raising more Forsaken with Val'kyr just so she continues to have something to be the queen of.
and for all this insubordination and committing war crimes, she gets to be fucking Warchief of the Horde

so his invasion of val'sharrah was just coincidentally the same time as the legion showing up?

Illidan is alive during legion and is just killed off again. He never actually died in the Black Temple.

What do you mean with again?

Old Gods are usually more than willing to take advantage of situations like that. Not sure why you find that surprising.

she didn't go insane start killing innocent people over that though. after theramore with her roaming the streets of dalaran with her gestapo, taking out any blood elves was the first time she went nuts

>desecrating the dead

Who cares. They're dead. They get another chance at life, big deal you're a fucking zombie now. You get to live basically for fucking ever now and never have to worry about death again.

Sounds like a win in my book, anybody not up for it is retarded.

but when does illidan come back and kick everyone's ass for being fucking retarded

His soul is literally in the Twisting Nether. He died, it's just that he has a demon soul so he returns there.

>desecrating the dead
>mfw

You know many quests the players have gotten to go around burning corpses?

A shit ton.

>the horde is evil
what a shocker

how was that taking advantage? the demons had no foothold there. it was still business as usual for the druids until xavius started fucking around

Illidan was not killed at the Black Temple. He was captured. Gul'Dan frees Illidan leading up to Legion. Illidan is killed off-screen and its never talked about how, where, when, why, etc.

He might as well have never come back and have just been killed off again for the hell of it. What is the point of bringing him back to just kill him again like they originally did in BC?

This, Horde is so fucking shit right now.

What if the """""Loa spirits""""" were actually Old Gods?

i dont give a fuck if people abort or not if isn't related to me

But what about the other theory:

"It's the Old Gods. They lie and bullshit all the time. None of these will be true.

?

Illidan was LITERALLY killed in Black Temple.
His body contains all the powerful mumbo jumbo that was contained within the Tomb of Sargeras, THAT'S why his body was taken to the Vault. THAT'S what Gul'dan is after.

His body will be used as a raid boss. Possibly a secret boss in the Nighthold, or one in Tomb of Sargeras.

Then you will remake his body with Naaru light powers since Illidan can't lead the fucking army of the light as a demon.

>Malfurion Stormrage yells: No doubt Xavius and his ancient master delight that so much of our attention goes to fighting the Legion. Their insidious shadow seeps into our world, distracting us with whispers and doubts.

>Xalatath: "Xavius, running from one master to the next, scrambling for power, yet defeated again and again. The God of the Deep picks a poor champion? Or, is there something else at play?"

really makes you think

>plague bombing anything she doesn't like
And?
>disobeying direct orders from the warchief in order to keep plague bombing shit
Yeah, lets all listen to Garrosh guys, this won't end badly!
>and worse yet, desecrating the dead by forcibly raising more Forsaken with Val'kyr just so she continues to have something to be the queen of.
Oh no, she's giving people a second chance at life, poor them. You also burn bodies and desecrate the dead constantly in WoW.
>and for all this insubordination and committing war crimes, she gets to be fucking Warchief of the Horde
Good, she should have been Warchief in the first place instead of dumbass Vol'jin who bumblefucked his way through MoP and didn't do a fucking thing in the entirety of WoW before that.

nah man, illidan was killed during Black Temple and his BODY was imprisoned in the vault of the wardens. Gul'dan only got Illidans body, his soul's in the Twisting Nether. Not only is this what they TELL you during the demon hunter starting quest, it's actually proven by TBC as well, as he does the dreadlord death animation when you kill him in BT - which is the animation that shows their soul leaving their body.

You have no idea what you are talking about. Go through it again and pay more attention.

>plague bombing anything she doesn't like
How it's worse than bombing everything from the gryphons?
How it's worse than shooting swiming not combatants for fun?
>disobeying direct orders from the warchief in order to keep plague bombing shit
Warchief wanted her race to die
Under Thrall and Vol'Jin she didn't tried to bomb shit
>and worse yet, desecrating the dead by forcibly raising more Forsaken with Val'kyr just so she continues to have something to be the queen of.
what? You can always kill yourself again or just leave forsaken if you don't like it
>war crimes
Not sure you know meaning of this word

see
You have to see the big picture. Just because Val'sharah wasn't the place that had it the worst, it was still the perfect time to strike as everyone was busy with shit elsewhere.

>He will learn. No king rules forever.

I'd say he called that one pretty well.

We already know that N'Zoth is just small time and that there are even more powerful and bigger shit out there for the Void.

They really wrote themselves into a corner because they've stated time and time again that things of the Void aren't actually live or die and basically just keep existing in the Void forever, much like the Legion.

Its basically impossible to actually defeat them, and then they had the entire thing with Nozdormu going crazy after seeing the future and the Old Gods and Void ruling everything.

They don't lie.
What Yogg Saron showed us was all true. The demon soul, king Liane, Arthas torturing Bolvar.
Even Matthias Lehner was showing us the truth.

Spreading of resources, the manpower and supply needed to hold off the nightmare is going to weaken the front against the legion

>he does the dreadlord death animation when you kill him in BT
Could you elaborate on that? I'm pretty sure he just keels over and is done.

It's the truth, though. Illidan died ONCE, atop the Black Temple.

Except the game literally says that Gul'dan performed a ritual that separated his soul from his body, which also confirms that he wasn't really dead until that point.

Nope, Loa spirits are wild gods born from nature itself during a time when the old God's where very weak.

>Matthias Lehner
Jesus Caruso, I almost forgot that little shit.
Those quests were dope.

>people seriously think Sylvanas won't end up Kerriganning it and saving everybody

Oh you people

Lord of Ravens will be Medivh. He has an updated model and Karazhan is the next raid.

What he is referring to was the second part of that post.
Illidan's body doesn't contain all the power of the Tomb, only a tiny fraction of it he used to try to shatter Icecrown. Illidan and Maiev thought that was all there was, but there was a lot more sealed out of sight, which Gul'dan used to rip open a portal.

Gul'dan doesn't want Illidan's body because "omg power", he wants Illidan's body because it's a prime target for an Avatar of Sargeras.

Medivh is dead and Karazhan is pure filler.

I thought Kara was coming back as a series of 5-man dungeons, not as a raid.

Forgot his name, had to google Arthas Menethil anagram

Medivh isn't dead at all.

I did put Loa spirits in quotation marks for a reason, user.

>series of dungeons
It's one dungeon.
There's a reason it's Mythic only and they don't enter it into matchmaking.

>N'Zoth
>Small time
Sure I will grant you the fact that he is the weakest of the old God's (confirm by Xalatath), but he is the one who has had the longest time to nourish, lick his wounds and gather strength. So for us he is anything but small time

Its gonna be a 5 man and a mini-raid to wrap up Stormheim's story.

Which is dumb because he was confirmed to fight off both C'Thun and Yogg-Saron at the same time, while also controlling the most territory and problems by far.

And all the Old Gods of Azeroth are small time. They aren't Void Lords.

But he used an artifact to try and shatter icecrown

Are Yogg and C'thun even confirmed dead? The titans discovered that truly killing Old Gods was going to destroy Azeroth, so what if we only defeated them?

He consumed parts of its power in the process.

That also happened with the Tol'vir and they were Old God minions.

No, they've just been shoved back further down and sealed

C'Thun is dead. There were originally going to be a questline in Cata where he was in the process of being revived, but all of it was removed for Silithus.

I think you got your facts mixed up,the one who had the most land was the only one that got killed

Pretty sure they're still alive.
Didn't C'Thun even power up Cho'Gall back in Cata?

>Illidan's body is a prime target for an Avatar of Sargeras.

Oh boi.

New info on Lord of Ravens from PTR dungeon journal. At 15% in the Gul'dan fight, Khadgar tries to place Illidans soul back inside his body using Light's Heart. However, Khadgar doesn't know that Gul'dan had already set the pieces in motion to use Illidan as the vessel for Sargeras.

>Illidan can't lead the fucking army of the light as a demon.
The current "High Commander of the Grand Army of the Light" is a holy dreadlord who has parked his ass in the paladin order hall, if he can lead them then Illidan sure as fuck can too.

I don't know maybe not, it just doesn't mention them during all the Old God stuff. Maybe there were proto-Trolls that did that stuff.

"He draws his strength from the earth. Our strength. Our earth."

you mean removed for Uldum aka DUDE INDIANA JONES REFERENCES LMAO

Yes, and its a retcon. If you look at everything that N'Zoth has done and controlled over the years and where it was ultimately imprisoned, he should control the most land by far.

Very much like if Y'Shaarj had actually controlled that much the Sha should be almost virtually everywhere outside of Pandaria, Sundering or not.

Its a poor retcon because Blizz doesn't pay attention to the stuff they themselves state.

Well, a light-infused demon feels a lot more fitting in the army of the light than a literal demon Illidan.

>Didn't C'Thun even power up Cho'Gall back in Cata?
The questline removed from Silithus was to have Cho'gall resurrect C'Thun, but fail in the process which would corrupt him, but C'Thun's return was inevitable.
Uldum is such a nice looking zone too, but boy is that zone ruined due that shit and a cutscene every 3 seconds.

Stop reminding me that Cata exists, please.

I assumed Dee SPEEREETZ were the legion it fits kil jaedan something he would do, he always sews discontent

These have got to be the most low effort "riddles" I've ever seen in my life.

I-i liked Uldum, i like Indiana Jones, ok?
Also, Silithus gets no love from Blizz. Despite, it's one of my favorite zones. It's pretty empty, good for mob grinding at your own pace. And looks so alien, with just Cenarion hold in the middle

So let's infuse Illidan with some light.

Half the game gets no love from Blizz. The only thing that has gotten any real love is Lordaeron.

How are they riddles? In any way?

They're just prophetic metaphors.

>Then you will remake his body with Naaru light powers since Illidan can't lead the fucking army of the light as a demon.
Basically what I said, yeah.

No, the Zandalari and all the other Troll tribes gathered together to fight the bugs. But for all they knew it was just a massive bug army

It's prophecy retard. Prophecy being vague metaphor is a fantasy trope. One that's been going for 6000 years.

I'm glad Silithus gets no love from Blizzard. It's the only last true vanilla-styled zone left in the game.

Being able to use it to skip Hellfire Peninsula while leveling up alts is the cherry on top.

N'Zoth has done the least and controlled the least over the years
>he should control the most land by far.
Do remember that the map shown there was when the old God's ruled supreme and before the titans

what quests?

silithus was ruined with the aq path
fuck the cenarius village

Maybe they fought the bugs before too.

Man Chronicle really got fucked with all the retcons.

No, never fought them before that

You get comparable XP to Hellfire from questing in Silithus?

I can tell you're a fucking retard.

I GOT IT!

Illidan is gonna become one with the light and form Gorshalach.

>N'Zoth has done the least
>corrupted the Emerald Dream
>corrupted Azshara and created the Naga
>corrupted Deathwing
>will be responsible for Nozdormu's vision of the future
>fought both C'Thun and Yogg-Saron at the same time with his army

And yes, I remember that map is before the Titans, it still doesn't make any sense that the Mantid and Sha aren't elsewhere. Hell N'Zoth himself is even sealed within Y'Shaarj's territory. It just doesn't make any sense that Y'Shaarj out of all of them is the strongest and controlled the most when he has the least amount of presence whatsoever in terms of his followers and what he has accomplished. Y'Shaarj has literally done nothing other than have a presence in Pandaria and been killed. Its just silly. If N'Zoth is the weakest, then how the hell does he basically control the entirety of the world now? You can't argue that he's had time to build his strength because so did C'Thun and Yogg-Saron, they had equal amount of time to do the same, despite supposedly being stronger.

Exactly. When you think about it, most of the endgame content was in the Eastern Kingdoms. The only really big dungeon in Kalimdor is Dire Maul and half the continent is a desert uboachan.net/n/src/1426786862644.jpg
I really think early WoW development was more Alliance focused.

You don't know.

Well you forgot AQ as well, that was probably the biggest attention they ever really gave Kalimdor outside of Hyjal.

Azeroth. Crater could mean the Maelstrom/WoE remnant.

Magni serves Azeroth, who was corrupted. He doesn't know it.

Pretty obvious. Khadgar does something desperate to stop the legion and cocks it up, freeing the Old Gods. Plays into Magni, and by extension Azeroth, being corrupted. The whole plan came from Magni in the Ulduar scenario.

Helya?
Odyn killed her. You kill her in 7.1. Can't think of a third.
Kvaldir (Helya's servants) battle naga (Old God servants) in Vashjr, including faceless ones. Killing her, along with using the pillars, frees N'zoth.

So did they really just kill off Infinite Dragonflight/Murozond in Cata? And the entire explanation is HURR DURR OLD GODZ CORRUPTION?

They could have explained it with the fact that Azeroth gets corrupted by the Old Gods because we didn't let Legion destroy it. It would have been so much cooler.

>corrupted
>corrupted
>corrupted

Fuck me.

This is why C'thun will always be the best. He just raised an army and tried to kill every last fucking thing on the planet. No dicking around with mind games.

Yes they did, and they'll fail to remember that Nozdormu still exists and he still has to become Murozond in order to create the Infinite Dragonflight and time travel around in the first place. They'll just completely forget about it.

It's Sylvanas and there's no doubt about it. If you've read the short story you'll understand her motivation is NOTHING but staying alive since she fears the hell so much. Her army is nothing but a tool to further her own agenda. She's 100% selfish. Now that Valkyr aren't an option anymore, the only way to obtain immortality and avoid eternal damnation is becoming a Demon since Demons are immortal, they just chill in twisting nether for a while when they "die"

I'm 100% sure that's what is going to happen

Holy shit I'm retarded, totally glazed over the first half of that sentence. Sorry.

He gives you some quests that revolve around Arthas after he killed Mal'Ganis.
He killed all his men and at some point cut out his own heart and tossed into a pit.

FUCKING METAL

C'Thun corrupted the Tol'vir.

>Hey, I'm Naaru: the fucking light itself, and I order you to kill illidan
>Hey, now you saw last vission? Why the fuck you killed Illidan? Your heat was soooooooooo full of hatred, what a faggot you are
Damn, finished this quest today
Well, fuck you too Naaru

We've been over this, she's already died 3 times.

honestly, most of WoW's development has been alliance focused if you look at the kind of love and attention their quest hubs have been getting.

In TBC, for example, HFP is the perfect example. Alliance gets a lore-rich stone fortress on a massive overlook in the center of the zone, with lots of NPCs doing roleplay stuff and Trollbane of all people handing out quests. What do the horde get? An empty palisaded shithole off in some corner.

Zangarmarsh is the same, with the Alliance getting a cool mushroom-top base while the horde hasn't even managed to drain the marshwater from their base, and have to live on stilts in another palisaded shithole off to the side. It isn't until WOTLK that horde gets its first grandiose quest hub, with Warsong Hold in Borean Tundra. Even then, Alliance gets a load of old Arthas bases like the one in Dragonblight, and Valiance Keep easily manages to match Warsong Hold in grandeur. Hordes palisaded-shitholes-to-actual-cool-locations is pretty awful.

So I love Warcraft lore, never been big into the games but I love hearing my friend talk about it and I pretty much know the basics of whos who, the burning legiona dn the old gods.

I just started reading the Last guardian, is this a good place to start? What should I read next? I eventually want to read up to Arthas and all the Lich King stuff, is that possible?

The only 3 races that matter in WoW are Orcs, Humans, and Forsaken.

>corrupted the Emerald Dream
All old gods did
>corrupted Azshara and created the Naga
Pretty sure Azhara already was corrupted as fuck
>corrupted Deathwing
All old gods did
>will be responsible for Nozdormu's vision of the future
All old gods did
N'zoth actually always was the big, weak pussy
Even dagger calls him a faggot
Compare it to the Yogg who solo corrupted all titan watchers and removed any defence system they left, and C'thun who spend all his time being more dead than alive and still being big as fuck threar for the world

>It was Yog who made it possible to enter the dream
>Is never credit directly for making the naga
>Deathwing was all of them
Do you not see the map? He has no bother with Cthun
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20073614/

Yeah man I love it when a story tells me exactly what's going to happen years in advance that's so engaging, really keeps me on the edge of my seat.

I do know, because I bought and read chronicles volume 1

Home is where the heart is.

Whether or not the quotes constitute good foreshadowing or blatant spoilers has no bearing on the question of whether or not they are riddles.

Are you a retard?

The Naaru are scum. In the first class hall quest for priests you """""""""""purify""""""""" a void lord and it turns into a naaru.

Naaru are literally just light-corrupted void lords. Creepy as hell and twice as dangerous. I'm glad Rakeesh fucking killed one of them beneath the Exodar. I support the killing of all the naaru

I want attunements back.

That is literally Horde, though. They are primitive.

I never saw Blood Elves and Forsaken as "Horde", more like allies of the Horde.

doesn't matter they won't count the time she actually legit died, only the times she died as the banshee queen

Court of Stars and Arcway basically have one...

>Those riddles suck
>they're not riddles retard
>y-yeah w-well they still suck!!!

you dont even deserve to post Mike

Yes I concede they're not riddles, you're so smart.

It's just laughable that I know how the story's going to end already and a handful of other highlights. All of the mystique and tension is non-existant at this point, I can't see how anyone can be excited for new story content.

But they aren't, the orcs can, with a little help from the goblins, build massive badass heavy metal structures, Warsong Hold is proof of this. It's just Blizzard being too lazy to put any actual real effort into making orc structures anything but plywood

Merely a setback

I liked it until i realized I have to do it all over if I want to level an alt

>most likely Jaina

Why do people say this? I understand a chance, but it's the planet corrupting old gods. They have quite literally filled the heart of Azeroth.

turns out goblins get along pretty well with gnomes

Inb4 final boss of Legion is red Kael'thas infused by Sargeras.

>Her heart is a crater

so is her fucking house lol

kil jaednstein is basically jewish

>All old gods did
Yogg-Saron opened the way, and the Old Gods spread their corruption. A retcon, originally in the Emerald Dream book with Malfurion it was implied to only be N'Zoth.
>Pretty sure Azhara already was corrupted as fuck
N'Zoth is implied to be the Whispering Voice that Azshara heard during the Great Sundering and before.
>All Old Gods did
Cataclysm directly states N'Zoth is behind Deathwing. If Legion or the new Void Lore states otherwise, its a retcon.
>N'zoth actually always was the big, weak pussy
Again, everything prior to this states otherwise.
>Even dagger calls him a faggot
He only calls him an idiot, and even then as I said, prior things in the game are contradictory to this. Its all retcons.
>Compare it to the Yogg who solo corrupted all titan watchers and removed any defence system they left, and C'thun who spend all his time being more dead than alive and still being big as fuck threar for the world
Yes Yogg-Saron did plenty that even the Lich King should have feared him, and C'Thun was plenty alive the entire time, just sealed same as Yogg-Saron and N'Zoth over the millennia, and N'Zoth fought BOTH of them at the same time.
>It was Yog who made it possible to enter the dream
Again a retcon, it was implied to only be N'Zoth before this new lore.
>Is never credit directly for making the naga
Its heavily implied however.
>Deathwing was all of them
Cataclysm states otherwise.
>Do you not see the map? He has no bother with Cthun
Another retcon.

They're dumb retcons that don't make any sense within the context of things long since stated. They make no sense within the context of a world where characters are just getting stronger to throw something weaker at you. N'Zoth being the weakest makes absolutely zero sense whatsoever.

Its their lore, they're free to do with it as they see fit, doesn't mean N'Zoth being the weakest makes sense though.

except people hated the new "iron mudhuts" architecture that can be seen in that one dragonmaw base in twilight highlands and the horde garrison.

blizzard's "put more spikes on it" solution is no match for good ol' generic castle architecture

They are, though. Without Goblins, the Horde is literally stone-age tier. And even with them everything is crude and ugly as fuck.

If you're looking for cool looking locations, then Horde is not the right factions for you.

Shame that Blood Elves are by far the best looking race with the most interesting lore.

Savage

>If it's Jaina

Then it is interesting because we can speculate about the new direction they are taking a long standing, ostensibly good aligned character in. Will she die? Become an enemy? Fall briefly but seize redemption at the last minute? How will her past actions be seen in this new light?

>If it's Azeroth

We'll have a raid where we kill the Old Gods and purify the 'heart'. So interesting.

It's not so much a matter of one being more likely - people are just hoping for the best.

So many promises for garrisons.
>place them in any zone
>customize them
I wanted to make a small belf town in Talador

fuck orc "dude iron and wood spikes lmao" architecture, we need more forsaken towns

>Suramar dungeons
>For Kara you need to do few others mythics
What else do you want

Really? Not night elves?

Because she's extremely pissed at the moment, not to mention the line:
>her heart is a crater
Lines up too well with the fact Theramore is now literally a crater. And it was her city.

>got thrown into the sea and corrupted by the Old Gods after a big catastrophe.

Who am I talking about?

One for every raid. Even for LFR queues.

Thumbnail makes that eye look like a giant fleshlight

You're reading too much into their strengths and what that actually means. N'Zoth was likely the weakest, he didn't have a lot of influence until the naga came about, long after the others were dead/sealed. That doesn't mean he's not powerful with corrupting the minds of races. It took a long time, but he's been able to put himself in a very powerful position while the others have been stagnating in their prison.

Court of Stars and Arcway made me remember how shit attunements are.
>can't run with guildies because of the normies who "have a life" so they're a week behind everyone else
>makes finding a pug take even longer than it normally is
>and when you do finish your pug there's always that faggot who asks why he can't enter the instance
>have to do through the same shit all over again on alts

At this point Night Elves might as well not even exist. They're no Tauren or Gnomes for instance, but they pale in comparison to those 3.

N'zoth never existed before cata's last patch, so he couldn't be implied to be an old god behind nightmare in the malfurion book
Fucking retard
>and N'Zoth fought BOTH of them at the same time.
No, he fought armies of both of them
Never was stated what it happened at the same time
But we all know even before it what all old gods waged war against each other. Does it mean what all old gods were as powerful as Y'Shaarj? No
>and C'Thun was plenty alive the entire time
Wow, this level of denial...
>Its heavily implied however.
Yes, and him being weak pussy who covered in presence of the others old gods was directly stated
But you deny facts and go with your headcanon

Anyone give me some help with this?

that's cause they're still mudhuts, they still don't have any floors or ceilings. Warsong Hold had floors and ceilings, it wasn't a mudhut, and it was great.

>It just doesn't make any sense that Y'Shaarj out of all of them is the strongest and controlled the most when he has the least amount of presence whatsoever in terms of his followers and what he has accomplished
He is dead

This is night elves: the expansion in a game with lore entirely depending on night elves being idiots to progress.

I agree but the topic was whether it was within the realm of human (read: blizzard) imaginative capacity to concieve of an orc building that wasn't a palisaded mudhut.

Which as I said, doesn't particularly make any sense. Why would two beings that are stronger stagnate while N'Zoth does not? Why would N'Zoth even be capable of holding his own against C'Thun and Yogg-Saron if he was the weakest?

Its just dumb retcons man, like I said, its their lore, they're free to do with it as they see fit, but that doesn't mean its a smart retcon, or makes sense within the context of a story already told. There really isn't a reason that the other two shouldn't be far stronger than N'Zoth given the time and based on lore that is given to us now.

Its just silly.

Let it go dude. Why do you guys so desperately need her to be corrupted? She turned heel against the horde, and is irrational about how much of a threat they are. LOLCORRUPTED!!

Considering Magni went into Ulduar and "spoke with Azeroth" who suddenly had some way too convenient answer to vaguely "stop the Legion" in the form of these 5 artifacts its no surprise it was a ploy by the Old Gods, all we know about the pillars of creation are that they "will stop the Legion" but nobody has bothered to ask how or why, and this answer was given to us by some crazy diamond dorf who talked to the planet inside a vault that also conveniently once housed Yogg Saron

shits about to get real lads

quads for truth

Trust me, I don't want Jaina to become evil. I wanna see her calm down and rush to our aid as soon as possible.

But there's just too much stuff.

>Sylvanas is far too popular for them to kill off, and Kosak would never allow it.
fuck you

Everytime I see this image I remembers that 3 hour long wow movie

Her 3rd death.
Jaina the kind hearted died with Theramore
Jaina died and revived in the war crimes novel

She will die in some way in this game and do the ushering.

>Blood Elves are the best race
>Alliance is the better faction
>No high elves because fuck you
What do, anons?

Uhh because we've gone up to them and stabbed them a bunch of times and decimated their armies, while N'Zoth has been free to do as he pleases since his imprisonment and only had relatively small conflicts. Because the power creep in Warcraft is awkward to where things aren't necessarily stronger just because you're in a new level range. So they fought amongst themselves. History has shown that smaller, weaker armies can overcome large ones through intelligence, and I don't doubt that N'Zoth is mentally the strongest what with his prowess for controlling lesser being's minds.

Yes it's retcons, but old god history was never very in depth.

I'm Forsaken and I fucking hate that Tim Burton architecture. I liked vanilla undead more, when they were broken people living in a broken land. The atmosphere of decadence in Tirisfal was so thick it was dripping.

>N'zoth never existed before cata's last patch, so he couldn't be implied to be an old god behind nightmare in the malfurion book
You do realize how the context of creation works right? The Emerald Nightmare was lead to be believed to be a singular Old God in that book, and then N'Zoth is revealed shortly after in Cataclysm. Its heavily implied that it was he who was behind Xavius initially through basic comprehension.
While this is true, it still implies that N'Zoth and his armies are not weaker than C'Thun's and Yogg-Saron's.
>But we all know even before it what all old gods waged war against each other. Does it mean what all old gods were as powerful as Y'Shaarj? No
When armies fight, the stronger ones typically win and usurp their dominance over the other, not have endless wars because they're either in a stalemate or straight up can't beat the opponent, which is reflected due to N'Zoth's influences across the land in comparison to the rest.
>Wow, this level of denial...
C'Thun was alive the entire time, he was only thought to have been slain. That means he has the exact same amount of time that N'Zoth did through Azeroth's history to gather the same amount of power, only be stronger due to N'Zoth now being the weaker one apparently. But he did not.
>Yes, and him being weak pussy who covered in presence of the others old gods was directly stated
And as I said, that is a retcon, because it directly contradicts previously stated things.
>But you deny facts and go with your headcanon
Also as I said, its their lore, they are free to change it, doesn't mean its smart or makes sense to previously implied and stated things.
Then why do the Mantid and the Sha not exist within all of his controlled territories? If he controlled all of that, then his followers should still be trying to hold those territories and existing, as should the blood of his body having spread across the land where he existed, & as we know of the Old Gods, they run deep.

I know your feels and I have come to deliver you unto salvation:

tmorph.

no need to "disagree" since that user is too retarded to see the distinction between "Three lies he will offer you" and "Three lies he has offered you", especially since Il'gynoth deliberately takes care to talk in both past and future tense throughout the fight

>>Alliance is the better faction
Like no, since the the start

Could be the literal crater of Theramore, or the original well of eternity, which exploded and was supposedly the heart of Azeroth or whatever.

>The Emerald Nightmare was lead to be believed to be a singular Old God in that book, and then N'Zoth is revealed shortly after in Cataclysm.
Doesn't the Legion "lore" say that Yogg is responsible for the Nightmare through the corruption of Nordrassil?
N'Zoth so far has been confirmed to have corrupted Deathwing. Or at least he was controlling him during Cata.

>when they were broken people living in a broken land
They ware just corrupted zombies bro. they are practically controlled 24/7 by Sylvannas

C'Thun and Yogg-Saron have only both been defeated recently. C'Thun has the excuse due to the War of the Shifting Sands, Yogg-Saron doesn't particularly have any excuse over the vast millennia of history. Especially with his power over corruption as well and seemingly being all knowing.

And while true, smaller weaker armies can over come larger ones through intelligence, but Yogg-Saron seems to be just as intelligent as N'Zoth, and back then N'Zoth didn't have the Naga or anything. His army back then likely consisted solely of Faceless Ones and nothing more.

And yes it is retcons and they never had much lore anyways, but its still an oddity that they would bother making N'Zoth the weakest considering everything they've done and built up around him.

A salvation with the risk of getting banned, user.

>this is what Alliance sheeple actually believe

>Then why do the Mantid and the Sha not exist within all of his controlled territories?
Because the titans forces beat back all the old God force, including the mantid. Who weren't even mantid back then

Originally it was heavily implied to have been N'Zoth and only his doing. Now with Legion Yogg-Saron opened the due through the tree, and all the Old Gods corrupted it instead.

N'Zoth is still heavily implied to be behind the Naga though.

Literally fucking retard

>t have endless wars because they're either in a stalemate or straight up can't beat the opponent, which is reflected due to N'Zoth's influences across the land in comparison to the rest.
Yeah, he had less land than any other old god
But even without new map
>Yogg - all north
>Cthun - all sout Kalimdor
>N'zoth - literally nothing, some lake or something like this
>Then why do the Mantid and the Sha not exist within all of his controlled territories?
Because trolls cleared land from any bug creatures
And faceless were sealed together with old gods

homie I been usin it for years, they don't give a shit so long as you aren't abusing it. Just turning a human into a belf isn't gonna attract the attention of anyone

Wrong, fucko.

If you die once and weren't a piece of shit, you get to go into the light. If you were a piece of shit OR died then were raised by necromancy and then die again, you go to the void forever.

She damns any of those she raises.

And apparently being an undead is a shitty existence.

fucking retard

>Originally it was heavily implied to have been N'Zoth
>god who revealed to be somewhere in the ocean was implied to corrupt dream
>not god who fucking has giant tree on his territory
No one can be THAT retarded

It doesn't line up perfectly, you guys just have a head cannon that Jaina not liking the horde after they blew up her home, and then betrayed her trust in her city means she's corrupted. Meanwhile you balk at the very thing the old gods care about being corrupted, that they have literally filled, with an actual legitimate crater at its heart.

Then why do others still control largely their entire territories? Yes time has passed, they've built up stronger armies. But enough time passed between the Old Gods defeat and The Sundering that Y'Shaarj's would have built up again as well and spread as would the Sha.

>How it's worse than bombing everything from the gryphons?
>How it's worse than shooting swiming not combatants for fun?

Those two things don't make it so the place you bombed becomes uninhabitable by anything living or undead for a long time.

Bro, just because they have tolerated it until now, doesn't mean they'll continue to do so.

Doubt they can tell if you're abusing it or not desu.

I mean, I have used tmorph in the past, but that was when I didn't really give a shit about WoW anymore. Now that I'm having fun again, though...

Second time.

First time was after Theramore when she was going to drown Orgrimmar, which Thrall conveniently showed up for to stop her.

He never tried to stop Garrosh destroying Theramore, though.

Fuck Thrall.

>and azeroth is corrupted to fuck.

Do we know that for certain?

The mogu built a wall and a massive army to keep the mantaid out.

The pandaren were forced to live a live style that made sure that the sha would not spread.

Thrall didn't stop her from drowning Ogrimmar, her boyfriend dragon did.

>Yeah, he had less land than any other old god
>But even without new map
Not true at all. N'Zoth's voice file was added to the game with the updated BFD, so he controls that section, the Maelstrom, Vashj'ir, The twilight highlands, presumable parts of deepholm, and seemingly the rest of the ocean. That is what was stated before this new map and what we had seen. While Yogg-Saron's influences were just Northrend and C'Thun's were Southern Kalimdor. The old implication was that.

C'Thun: Southern Kalimdor
Yogg-Saron: Northrend
Y'Shaarj: Pandaria
N'Zoth: Eastern Kingdoms, The Sea, and Parts of Northern Kalimdor
>Because trolls cleared land from any bug creatures
They did a poor job of it with C'Thun and Yogg-Saron then.
>And faceless were sealed together with old gods
Yes, this is fair, I didn't bring up the Faceless Ones though.
Stormrage mentions the Drowned God, which is N'Zoth.

To be fair, it can fit for both. Malfurion turned Xavius into a tree and then cast him out into the ocean. Over millennia, he gained strength and was corrupted likely by N'Zoth, as well as N'Zoth corrupting Fandral. Fandral grafted a branch of Xavius into Teldrassil, allowing it to be corrupted, and by extension allowing N'Zoth entry into the dream. Yoggy just likely got in first since a world tree grew over his corrupted land.

Well, Thrall showed up too to try to talk her out of it.

Did you start playing WoW with Legion or something?
There were no implications whatsoever that would link Yogg to the Emerald Dream in WotLK.
The Nightmare itself hasn't really been touched upon before the novel, in which it was all blamed on Xavius.
Then in Cata N'Zoth was being built up as the mastermind behind pretty much everything that wasn't explicitly confirmed otherwise.
Then they just retconned everything with the new book and Legion. That's just how Blizzard operates.

>Malfurion turned Xavius into a tree and then cast him out into the ocean.
What the fuck?

That wall doesn't extend forever, and the Pandaren were not always around. There is no reason for the Sha and Mantid to not have spread beyond where they are. Besides before the Sundering, there is still an entire area on the Western Side of said wall, that the Pandaren wouldn't have had access to either.

There is no reasoning for them to not have spread beyond Trolls, and as we've seen with C'Thun's Army, the Trolls were pretty incompetent in actually pushing them back.

Yogg-Saron started the corruption due to Voldrassil's roots digging too deep, but the elves noticed the effects it was having on the Grizzly Hills wildlife and cut it down as soon as they could.

What I want to know is why is Xavius using Old God shit for the Legion, who also hate everything Old God.

>you guys just have a head cannon that Jaina not liking the horde after they blew up her home, and then betrayed her trust in her city means she's corrupted
It's WoW we're talking about. So, yeah, the chances are - she is corrupted.

Exactly. N'Zoth was being built up to clearly be the end-game of Old Gods, then we find out he's the bitch of them all, so whats the point.

Well when a Druid is unable to outright kill the most powerful satyr ever, what else is he supposed to do? He had nature overwhelm his being, which turned him into a tree.

>He never tried to stop Garrosh destroying Theramore
Why would he
Jaina backstabbed horde
In vanilla they had pact of nonagression, but Jaina broke it after she helped alliance invade barrens
I still don't understand, what the fuck she expected after it? Of course horde will be pissed
>The twilight highlands, presumable parts of deepholm, and seemingly the rest of the ocean.
What?
>The twilight highlands
ChoGall who took his power from Cthun
>presumable parts of deepholm
No faceless there, and cultists server all old gods in general
>and seemingly the rest of the ocean.
Nope, you can swim just fine without facing faceless and Ne[tulon always was in charge of water, not Nzoth
> so he controls that section
BFD was about cultists controlling everything, TH served all old gods in general
So again, your headcanon isn't important, Nzoth was weak pussy who was bullied even by elemental lord until cata

>furfags are still mad they didn't get to have a capital like proper races

>and by extension allowing N'Zoth entry into the dream.
No, He was allowed into the dream when Yog was

What? I'm talking about Southshore specifically.

Fuck the Horde for destroying it.

>Did you start playing WoW with Legion or something?
Remember th cultists in the old kingdon in the wotlk? You think they served Nzoth too? Fucking retard

>then we find out he's the bitch of them all
Did they really say that? Where exactly? I'm not playing Legion.

Because I doubt that Sargeras has fully informed Kil'Jaeden of his plans, so when an old lieutenant pops up saying he can corrupt some shit to destroy us, he probably didn't question it where his true loyalties lie.

Did that happen in the book?
I'm glad I didn't read it.

Loarderon belong to people who fought and died for it, no furfags, no traitos. Dwarfs can stay if they behave.

>There were no implications whatsoever that would link Yogg to the Emerald Dream in WotLK
Yes it has, that's what all the questing in the area was about
>The Nightmare itself hasn't really been touched upon before the novel,
What are dragons of nightmare

The fuck are you on about? What kind of twisted logic did you go through to tie the Old Kingdom to the Emerald Dream?

Fuck off, necrophile.

What ARE dragons of nightmare?
They were green dragons that have gone mad due to the Nightmare. The End.

>Chris Metzen

You haven’t seen who signs Deathwing’s paychecks yet… The third Old God is N’Zoth, and we’ve suggested I think directly that, uh, he was the critter responsible for the spark of the Emerald Nightmare, and he’s got all sorts of other weird shit goin’ on, so, he’s a real problem.

No players, this Old God we've been building up, he's actually the weakest. ;^)

>he's actually the weakest.
[source?]

>You can always kill yourself again
And spend eternity in the Void.
Fun times.
Retard.

Yes and see at all the shit the weakest has been able to cause, imagine what the strongest could do.
Shadow priest weapon

Wait you're telling me the Old God based on fucking Nyarlathotep is the fucking weakest? The only one that is close to Nyarlathotep is Yog-Sothoth and Shub-Niggurath which are Yogg-Saron and Y'Shaarj. With Cthulhu further down the list, or C'Thun.

The only things on par or greater than Nyarlathotep are The Nameless Mist, Darkness being on par, and the father of them all Azathoth.

Does Blizz even know the things they base stuff off of or do they just go to Wikis and skim through and are like "yeah this is cool!"

>The God of the Deep writhes in his prison, breaking free ever so slowly. You should hurry and defeat the fallen titan... there are greater battles yet to fight.
It says N'Zoth is stronger than the strongest titan.

>imagine what the strongest could do.
Get killed by a bunch of scrubs in a raid and not even able to fully corrupt Garrosh?

Old Gods are all based on the Great Old Ones, not the Outer Gods.

Thought this was a Game of Thrones thread for a second there.
I guess Metzen has been reading the books.

>one boss' lines incite entire threads of discussion
You guys must really like old gods

Okay, let's check facts about Nzoth we knew before chronicles
He was too pussy to attack land directly, all nagas invasions before cata were because Azhara orders, he had nothing to do with it
Even in water Neptulon was more dangerous and even nagas(servants of nzoth) were afraid to fuck with him
Just like all others old gods he fought against his brothers in war for teritory and other shit
Even after his plan in cata started, he still needed help of others old gods to be a threat, still lost
This is the only facts we knew about him
Please explain how any of it makes him strongest or even dangerous compared to the Cthun or Yogg?

No, they aren't. They're very clearly based on exactly what I just said, especially Yogg-Saron, Y'Shaarj, and C'Thun.

C'Thun is stupidly obvious, as is Yogg-Saron. Y'Shaarj has the exact same description as Shub-Niggurath too, both being Black Goats of the Woods with a Thousand Young (The Sha).

They are very clearly based on what I said. It takes only a few minutes to read through Lovecraft stuff and know the stuff about WoW up to MoP to understand what they're based off of and represent.

Oh please the second strongest titan killed the strongest old God with ease, just ripped him apart.
He was long dead by that point

>C'Thun is stupidly obviou
>Cthulhu further down the list, or C'Thun.
Please explain what C'thun has in common with Cthulhu?

N'zoth is the C'thulhu stand-in, not C'thun. N'zoth rules all beneath the waves, where light cannot find him.

UNDERWATER NAGA XPAC IMMINENT FELLOW FINFAGS

>He was too pussy to attack land directly, all nagas invasions before cata were because Azhara orders, he had nothing to do with it
And he was implied to be behind their corruption in the first place. Like Deathwing, they work for a greater cause.
>Even in water Neptulon was more dangerous and even nagas(servants of nzoth) were afraid to fuck with him
Neptulon, Ragnaros, Therazane, and Al'Akir were all under the Old Gods control.
>Just like all others old gods he fought against his brothers in war for teritory and other shit
Yes, he fought them just fine.
>Even after his plan in cata started, he still needed help of others old gods to be a threat, still lost
No he didn't. The rest of them are dead by Cata. Every Old God thing going on in Cata is a result of N'Zoth and his minions

It was very clear they were building N'Zoth up to be this huge threat far greater than the other Old Gods we had seen, and they just completely shit the bed on it.

>tfw you will never sleep in Ny'alotha

It'll probably be some highlander there can be only one bullshit. With the other old gods dead N'zoth has absorbed their powers and become super strong. That's just the kind of garbage blizz would pull.

Just because their names are based on/tribute to various entities of Lovecraft Mythos including the Outer Gods doesn't mean they are actually based on them.
Old Gods are material and imprisoned in Earth, I mean Azeroth. They're clearly very similar to the Great Old Ones and not the Outer Gods.

>tfw you will never see the glory of the towers of sacrifice

>Neptulon, Ragnaros, Therazane, and Al'Akir were all under the Old Gods control.
No they weren't, they were just under an alliance of opportunity against the Titans who locked them away from the world.

i'm late as fuck, but in nighthold theres a grill that turns back time to prevent her death to the raid and you finally kill her on the third, I think.

maybe we'll see something happen in mythic after clearing it, like void shit exploding out from whatever happens. I dunno.

C'Thun's name is largely derived from Cthulhu and the Chthonian's. Chthonian's being derived from the Greek Word Chthonios, meaning inside the Earth. Chthonic or sometimes spelled Cthonic were practices by the Greeks to describe Gods that came from the Earth.

This is where C'Thun comes from. Now while his design itself has nothing to do with Cthulhu, or largely any of the Gods in the Lovecraft mythos compared to the others, his association is very clearly meant to be based on Cthulhu the most prominent and known member of the mythos, to give people an idea when he was introduced what he was about. His design itself is more akin to the Elder God of Legacy of Kain or Gruumsh from D&D, the God of the Orcs.

>Neptulon, Ragnaros, Therazane, and Al'Akir were all under the Old Gods control.
Until they broke free, none of them hold any positive thought about the old God's

Read the Arthas book, it was really good

Not him, but that is definitely a retcon. They used to be under the Old Gods and waged war across Azeroth, with their power order being Neptulon > Ragnaros > Therzane > Al'Akir.

Blizz loves their retcons, they do it constantly.

Old lore never said that they served the old God's willingly

>Legion has fucked up the lore this much trying to finally actually explain a lot of things which contradict other things that contradicted other things about retcons that contradicted retcons

Jesus christ, what a clusterfuck.

>And he was implied to be behind their corruption in the first place
They already were corrupted by demons, he just changed them because they begged
Couldn't even corrupt them himself, pathetic
Long in past
During AQ event it's was obvious that elemental lord don't want anything to do with old gods anymore
>Yes, he fought them just fine.
All old gods fought each other just fine. Again, does it mean what they all were as powerful as the strongest of them?
>No he didn't.
He did, twilight highlands was under control of the the Cho'Gall, who server Cthun
Generally all twiling hammer members never served Nzoth and he never had direct control over them
>Every Old God thing going on in Cata is a result of N'Zoth and his minions
lol

And about your headcanon of the nightmare and deathwing
We can even put Wrath quests about Yogg spreading corruption because roots of tree reached him aside
Who is more likely to corrupt giant trees with roots inside arth and guardian of earth who can listen voices of earth itself. God who sealed in the earth and spreading corruption everywhere, or some weak faggot who sealed somewhere in the ocean and who doesn't even have power to rule over it?

anything that's been running for more than 10 years need to retcon old shit m8, otherwise it'd become too creatively restrictive

Could be Thrall.

They weren't stated to be unwilling either until Cata, and only Neptulon and Therazane.

So Cthun powers, goal and design have nothing to do with Cthulhu, but
>They're very clearly based on exactly what I just said, especially Yogg-Saron, Y'Shaarj, and C'Thun.
I actually know another old go in very popular universe what warcraft ripped off, who has similar name, and very similar backstory

>twiling hammer members never served Nzoth
The Twilight's Hammer never served Cthun either. They serve all of the Old Gods indiscriminately.

>fall briefly

they did that already

this is why the warcraft chronicles book exists
it's the "be all end all" of lore

GUESS AGAIN MORTAL

I've seen a couple of people say sylvanas has already died 3 times but i don't recall this at all. When was her third death?

She died and turned undead when arthas killed her.
After arthas/lich king was killed, sylvanas suicided off the top of icecrown then was rezzed by valkyr.

When was the third death?

Then its not very creative if you aren't able to bypass those restrictions without retcons now is it? New creative things can still be introduced without the need for past retcons, while still making sense of things within the world that was created in the first place.

I mean whats next? The Forsaken aren't actually undead, they're just ugly?

Metzen said at the pre-Cataclysm blizzcon that N'zoth was responsible for corrupting the emerald dream though

The three deaths thing is Elisande. She dies 3 times in her boss fight in Nighthold. As soon as we finish Nighthold the Old Gods coming yo.

He didn't
At least not during pre-cata blizzcon

>Burn corpses to keep them from becoming undead.
>Find Tirions corpse.
>Make him undead.
>He cuts off the bitches head.
>He commands the undead to stop being faggots.
>Those who dont listen get chopped up.
>He somehow can still call upon the light.
>Undead get Paladins.
>The 2 greatest warriors of the light become tools for the undead.

>Will she die? Become an enemy? Fall briefly but seize redemption at the last minute?
When was the last time someone who became misguided/corrupted was actually redeemed and stayed alive past redemption? From Grom in WC3 to Arthas in WotLK to Garrosh in WoD, none of them managed to outlive redemption, if they even made it that far.

Until the next retcon that is.

Yes he did
Give me a while and I can get a link

>Air is between Disorder and Death

wat
Short story Kosak wrote before Cata, its on the site, its pretty decent.

>Burn corpses to keep them from becoming undead

So it's okay to desecrate corpses as long as the reasons for doing so align with your values?

Metzen doesn't work for Blizzard anymore, he wasn't even working on WoW for a while before he left. He was all Overwatch.

In Cata after Godfrey betrayed and shot her.

Arthas, Suicide, Godfrey.
see

Didn't Sylvanas die again in Silverpine when Godfrey shot her in the fucking face?

Or was she just mostly dead and that one doesn't count.

Funny that all the mod structurs from warcraft 3 was inspiratin for this

>When was the last time someone who became misguided/corrupted was actually redeemed and stayed alive past redemption?

Off the top of my head? Lady Liadrin.

>Salvation, young one. It waits for us all.

>No he didn't. The rest of them are dead by Cata. Every Old God thing going on in Cata is a result of N'Zoth and his minions

Only Y'shaarj is dead because of a Titan ripping him out of the planet.

C'thun and Yogg are still very much alive. We poked at their tentacles a bit, that's it.

Anduin
N'zoth
Magni
The Pillars of Creation
Jaina
The Nightwell
Either Medivh or Jarod
Sylvannas

Light's Heart isn't a naaru, it's a demon artifice trying to pave the way for Sargeras just like he did with the Draenei. The Void is the natural state of all things, the Light is an aberration and will be revealed to be far more insidious in a much subtler way.

>Malfurion stops Illidan from destroying Icecrown and killing the Lich King because muh planet hurts
>The world gets BTFO anyway later because Deathwing

Lord Godfrey shot her pointblank in the back during the horde Silverpine questline.

>Your mom dies.
>Her corpse is plagued.
>You choose not to burn her corpose.
>Her corpse reanimates.
>She devours your family and you.
>You and your family devour the village.
or
>You burn the corpse.
Its not my fault the game essentially has a silly buttfucking "toss the torch to win" burning, and if you think burning a corpse is desecration then you need to fuck off and do some research.

Cause guess what, we still perform cremation, and funerals are still had by setting a boat on fire with the dead inside, even traditional viking funerals still take place to some assholes.

Fire is meant to cleanse, not desecrate, it purifies you.

>this entire argument

Not once does it ever say N'Zoth is the weakest of the Old Gods.

Xal'atath speaks only thrice of N'Zoth and two of which are not directed at N'Zoth himself.

>It is possible N'Zoth may be responsible for her form, but her arrogance is all her own. (at Lady Hatecoil)
>For this idiotic pustule of N'Zoth to have lived so long... it does little to refute my opinion of this world's new owners. (at Mindflayer Kaahrj)

The third one.

>The God of the Deep writhes in his prison, breaking free ever so slowly. You should hurry and defeat the fallen titan... there are greater battles yet to fight.

The Fallen Titan is Sargeras, implying that N'Zoth is stronger than Sargeras.

So I don't know where you people are getting that N'Zoth is the weakest Old God by any means.

Why is everyone taking all these whispers at face value.

I mean it's not like the Old Gods aren't beings that try to manipulate the minds of anyone close to them by feeding lies and setting people up against eachother.

I mean, I went to Ahn-Qiraij and my heart still hasn't ex

Checked.

>Illidan
>Maive

Love story when?

fuck Tyrande and Malfurion

>The Fallen Titan is Sargeras, implying that N'Zoth is stronger than Sargeras.

it's talking about the Voidlords, not N'zoth. Y'shaarj was the strongest old god, and it was a threeway tie between the rest. N'zoth will still fuck our shit up, though, but ultimately he's just a servant of more terrible things.

A-user...?

You okay?

It says that he's the weakest one in Chronicles

Although I almost feel like N'zoth is going to break free and then absorb C'thun and yogg-sarons power

>Xala'tath, the literal fucking mini-old-god, tells you to hurry up and kill the natural enemy of the old Gods, and then claims that the old gods are stronger

Well who'd have fucking thought it.

It's almost like the very description of the fugging dagger tells you not to listen to a word it says.

Why would he absorb anyone's powers? C'thun and Yogg are still alive.

>if you think burning a corpse is desecration then you need to fuck off and do some research

To some people, it would be. Is that so hard to grasp?

>Cause guess what, we still perform cremation

And some cultures (like Islam) forbid it.

>Fire is meant to cleanse, not desecrate

That's an arbitrary value you have assigned to it, though.

It's just a poor imitation of D&D cosmology, don't read too much into it.

So Illidan is gonna be the new Lich King, right?
We're gonna fight him as the final or second final boss of the expansion, beat him and before he dies we'll have this dramatic cutscene where he talks about just trying to do the right thing blabla

King Magni.

Corrupting Titans and their creations is what the Old Gods do best. It is their favorite pass time. The Pre-Legion event shows that Yogg Saron is still alive and active in Ulduar.

Upon arriving in Ulduar, Mimiron sends a courtesan to escort you somewhere and Yogg speaks to you and then attacks, the courtesan states that these attacks have happened before since Yogg's supposed defeat.

This prophecy could be talking about a pawn of the Titans, though.

Jaina Proudmoor.

Medivh.

Sylvannas.

>There are people who don't know that Xavius and Azshara have served the Old Gods for a very long time.

what class should i play?

The God of the Deep is N'Zoth. It would say Void Lords otherwise.
The only mention of N'Zoth in Chronicles is that he is below the Great Sea and that Y'Shaarj was the strongest. N'Zoth is still implied to be stronger than Sargeras.

Chronicles and various things introduced in Legion very clearly show that Sargeras has been doing all of this out of fear of the Void Lords and their minions the Old Gods.

Every Old God at full power is far above Sargeras. It took all the Titans and entire armies of their constructs to subdue each Old God on Azeroth.

Anduin is gonna be corrupted, a dreadlord or something, and it's gonna be the whole Undercity thing again. Why would Anduin, who spent the last 2 expansions being a hippy and making Azeroth united again, just order Alliance to start a fight with Horde again in Stormheim, in the most critical moments of Azeroth when they should focus on stopping the Legion?
Because of his dad dying, knowing it wasn't as simple as Alliance being backstabbed by Horde. It's almost like the only side who would benefit from this would be Legion

And Sargeras is above all of the Titans himself.

The point is that Chronicles nor the SPriest weapon say anything about N'Zoth being the weakest whatsoever. Only that Y'Shaarj was the strongest, and was likely targeted and killed first for that very reason. Now if we use that simple logic, N'Zoth was the next to be imprisoned, implying that he is likely the strongest now that Y'Shaarj is dead.

Explain this to me.

As I understand it, the Emerald Dream is Azeroth untouched by sentient beings, just a pure land of nature.
How the fuck is Thunder Bluff there?

It's WoW, we don't gotta explain shit - Blizzard.

>When was the last time someone who became misguided/corrupted was actually redeemed and stayed alive past redemption?
literally illidan right now

>nor the SPriest weapon say anything about N'Zoth being the weakest whatsoever.
I thought I read somewhere that it did. Note "read", I have not played the quest line myself. I remember it saying how ironic it was that the "weakest of us" would be the one to claim "final victory".

Does anyone else remember this? Or are these just a mad man's fevered dreams?

Here it is

>youtu.be/E7fVTabpyf8?t=1975

>How the fuck is Thunder Bluff there?
Blizzard is incompetent. Emerald Nightmare is one of those discount raids where they cut corners.

You're definitely going mad user.

So what's so bad about the black kingdom anyway.

Old Gods are not nice and enjoy slaving people to death. Also madness and blood and terror.

Yes.
T. Bolvar

Slaving them for what.
I don't really get what their goal is.

The only black kingdom I can think of is Ironforge.
Y'know because Moira got blacked.

we still killed him though, and he's still dead

his spirit is just wandering the twisting nether, and we'll have to see what comes of that first

>It is ironic that the weakest of us may be the ultimate victor.

Void lords exist only to eternally torment every living creature in the universe
Black kingdom is run by their servants.

Even burning legion is better if your world were to be invaded because they exist to exterminate all life and tortures are not guaranteed since that's just what only some demons in their ranks like to do plus you might get chance to get your soul sucked out through your dick by succubus (female)

>Anduin
Possibly correct
>N'zoth
N'zoth did not create the curse of flesh, that was Yogg, as it was he who planted it within the forge that would create titanforged constructs.

The rest is w/e

>Sylvannas.
who already died 3 times

it's more likely this refers to Azeroth (Magni called her a she), and the "deaths" are the sunderings, one caused by the Well of Eternity, the other caused by Deathwing, and the third one is quite possibly coming up from dicking around with the pillars of creation

I was under the impression he shot her on the back of the head.

>the Hour of Twilight is being hyped up as nothing before it
>it's a fucking 5-man dungeon
>Azeroth isn't turned into a fleshy horror whole
>colossal tentacles of freed Old Gods aren't looming in the background
>Murozond says the Hour of Twilight is a lesser evil compared to what he saw
I was so fucking disappointed. What the fuck did he see then?

Wouldn't that be an incubus?

Are old gods still parasite from space? And have their own race?

Not completely sure. I remember reading somewhere Godfrey left a massive wound in her chest which she decided to hide, explaining the covered up torso people quickly blame the sjws for.

It's possible I might have been memed on though.

Azeroth dies a third time, no do-overs just boom. Ded forever.

DKs and Paladins show up with their spaceships while DHs and Warlocks hotwire a bunch of Legion ships to carry as many people off the doomed Azeroth and into space as they can.

Because you are the chosen one you are placed in charge of the Azeroth space fleet and tasked with finding a new home/getting revenge on the Legion and Old gods.

We starcraft now

friendly reminder that blizzard storytelling is the lowest possible tier of garbage: thanks to a single comic page they released before legion even launched, pic related, we are guaranteed that everything will be okay, the legion's third invasion is a threat we will overcome, and there is absolutely nothing to worry about up until anduin is a withered old man
so stop wasting your time trying to decrypt gibberish whispers made from beings which are known for being manipulative

who the fuck greenlit this shit

>spoiler
Now unless the chronicles book is wrong too that's clearly false.
According to it light came before dark

All we know from that is that anduin lives, velen lives, and the exodar still operates.
Is the horde still there? How much of the alliance? Does azeroth even still exist? We don't know

>Unironically discussing Warcraft "lore"

N'Zoth had the benefit of being imprisoned at the bottom of the sea, though. Not in some maximum-security prison like Yogg, and apparently he didn't take as much of a beating as C'thun did when he was sealed. No one bothered him down there, and the dominant aquatic species are all working for him. He's like the pirate faction in Alpha Centauri, and now everyone realizes it was probably a bad idea to ignore him for so long.

Blizzard can just retcon or ignore whatever piece of lore doesn't fin in their current vision of the story. That's how Blizzard operates all the fucking time.
Same people who greenlit Med'an, I guess.

It was bad if you couldn't handle the hardcore

>just retcon or ignore whatever piece of lore doesn't fin in their current vision of the story. That's how Blizzard operates all the fucking time.
thus proving the original point
>blizzard storytelling is the lowest possible tier of garbage

I wont defend blizzard tier writing

But clearly even in that one throwaway comic scene, the stakes are still on the edge of win or lose. Between now and then all of azeroth could be destroyed and a rag tag group of soldiers only now are able to kill the big bad or whatever.

I thought the original point was
>thanks to a single comic page they released before legion even launched, pic related, we are guaranteed that everything will be okay, the legion's third invasion is a threat we will overcome, and there is absolutely nothing to worry about up until anduin is a withered old man
But okay.

Except if DK. Then you are still LK's bitch

>icc flying off into space

>ICC was originaly a secret spaceship built by Arthas to eventually escape from Azeroth.

>Arthas build icc
>not Ner'zhul
>tfw Lich King will forever be remember as the little fucciboy Arthas and not the shaman Ner'zhul

I think dying 3 times refers to the magistre in the nighthold raid
Each time you kill here she rewinds time back, so you literally kill her 3 times

>implying Bolvar Fordragon give a shit about DK and undead. they are a tool to be used.

It was explained in the assassination rogue artifact questline. A dreadlord kidnapped and impersonated Matthias Shaw and was feeding Anduin false information.

Bolvar is fucking retarded 2bh.
I hope he gets killed and we get the real LK.

Blizzard cosmic is even worse than marvel cosmic.

Obviously she's talking about herself.

Why is Velen's dialog in that final panel cut?

>Thal'Dranath was cut from the final release
>yfw they add it back later in a content patch
>its now called Zul'Dranath
troll raid and zone confirmed

Elisande dies 3 times during her encounter. She rewinds time twice and then dies for real, allowing you to claim the final pillar.

You know what was missing from WoD? Troll Raid. Coincidence?

Yeah, like how they added that mini-continent to Draenor in a future patch during WoD?

Oh wait...

>No Kul tiras

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Troll raid is definitely coming. We're still missing a Pillar of Creation, Zul'farrak and the temple of Hakkar have been datamined for updates, and Zandalar would make a perfect content patch.

>Elementals
>lending their strength to green jesus when he pulled the WoD

Thal'Dranath is confirmed to be released later on, however Thal'Dranath as it was, was scrapped because they didn't want to throw in more elves with demons; so we have something else coming along confirmed. Troll raid against zombie Vol'jin summoning Hakkar for the troll horde would be great

Hi sylvannas.
We all know you'll bend over for some tentacle fucking ASAP as long it saves you from the void.

We'll suffer well and do what the living cannot.

He is 2/3 human paladin 1/3 orc shaman. Next LK will be Thrall and lead the legions of the dead into glorious victory for the azeroth.

pretty obvious its gonna be Jaina

>Had to kill her own dad
>her own home got destroyed to
>the horde who she gave up everything for are still running around being jerks and havent learned to stop being fight obsessed niggers
>oh they also got the Varian killed oops Xd

Jaina's had enough.
the only way for there to be peace is kill everyone or subjugate them and force it.

>Zul'farrak and the temple of Hakkar have been datamined for updates
Show me.

So many filthy casuals

> Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it

"Her" is Azeroth. The Titan gestating in the planet is a stronk womyn

The crater being filled is the whole purpose of the Old Gods, parasites trying to fill world with corruption and turn unborn Titans into Void hybrids

> At the hour of her third death

It's Melisande you fucking scrubs, not Sylvanas.

Melisande's whole gimmick in Mythic will be to reset time when she dies so you have to kill her 3 times.

the last pillar of creation is the eye of aman'thul in the nighthold

Non lore related question here, but is it retarded if I want to hit 110 as a windwalker, then set my loot spec to mistweaver so I can focus on playing that? Kinda new to all this

that's exactly wat i did on my twink.
Do quests on ww and do dungeons and stuff as mistweaver.
since the literally only gear that doesnt work for both speccs is trinkets and relics you dont even have to care about stats

There's another platform in the tower though.

The tower had already been built before we knew about the pillars

pro tip
when you get quests for relics
make sure to set your loot spec to mistweaver
otherwise you will be fucked when you hit 110
try and keep your ww and mw relics around 780-800

you can buy 780 relics off the AH but they could be expensive on your realm

I hope we will kill Jaina soon
Bitch was annoying as fuck

rape my mog

Dalaran is also a crater, and she was the boss of it before getting fired

Haven't actually done that yet, and I'm at 109. But I reckon seeing as I've got half of stormheim and all of high mountain to do yet I got some room for error. Doing this from now on though, thanks. Leatherworking and skinning has been bringing me in some bank off the auction house so that's a nice cushion to fall back on.

Glad to hear it, but wouldn't setting loot spec give me gear from quests with higher int? I assume that's what I'm after. That and haste

world quests don't give a fuck about your current spec
they give loot for your class
just grab some int trinkets when you hit 110 from world quests
you should get some trinkets for mw as you do normals/heroics too

mistweaver profits most from veratility then crit and if you dont get into mana problems mastery next.
Stats dont work like that anymore except for trinkets, if you can wear it you can use it

Cool, thanks for the help

Yes, but clearly the designers always knew the Pillars would go there, they wouldn't just leave an empty space.

the pedestals were ther ebefore anyone knew about the pillars.
We, the champions that talked to magni along with khadgars were the first to hear of the pillars and probably know more than anyone else in dalaran, be they involved in interior design of the wardens chamber or not, we, khadgar and anyone else knows of 5 pillars, not more. That room simply is ciruclar, so to keep the symmetry there are 6 pedestals in that room. It's actually likely that we'll ever place the eye there either because since Gul'dan is inside the eye at the start of his nighthold fight it's probably far too big to place it there anyway.
There are five pillars, period.

Let it die.

what if the 6th pedestal is for guldans skull?
khadgar did say he wanted it

That was a thought that I had as well but who knows? It could be that something goes there, could be not.
Discussion based on that extra pedestal is 10 times more ground and pointless than anything that some old god minion could ever whisper

Yes, good job copypasting reddit articles. Now make a flip first and jump into a woodchipper, fucking bunyip.

>blizzard """lore"""

It's like a 13 year old read the back of a Joseph Campbell book.

>her third death
the final boss of the Nighthold has a mechanic where she basically dies 2 times in the fight and reverses time. The third kill being the real one.

You're ignoring what I'm saying.

Yes the tower was made in-universe before anyone knew about the Pillars, but the tower was designed by Blizzard to hold the Pillars and has six pedestals. Moreover they never specified how many Pillers there actually are.

Well you could look at it as the current sentient races on Azeroth as being a plague, or "corruption" on the world. As the emerald nightmare and curse of flesh were both creations of the old gods, you can say that regular Azeroth is the "corruption" of the emerald nightmare.

And I'm saying the eye of Aman'thul is far too big to fit onto that pedestal.
Speculating towards a 6th pillar based on an empty pedestal is silly, epsecially since even Il'gynoth hints towards five "keys" being tools to free the old gods

Nigga it'll turn into a tiny bobble once the raid is over.

For all we know the "keys" could be referring to fucking anything.

Can we even fight against void lords if even titans couldn't reach them?

was having alot of fun then suddenly i see that i need to do 2 mythic dungeons for nightfallen rep.
dropped it so fast.

We are capable of fighting the nightmare which had previously devoured ysera, half the wild gods and even cenarius himself.
That's the thing about us mortals, we aren't as easily accessable for the malevolent forces of the universe, so we can fight them on their own turf if necessary

The hour of twilight was just the beginning of the end.
Murozond likely saw every race devoured or corrupted by the released old gods who basically raped Azeroth, and then likely fucked the concept of time and space itself.

>We are capable of fighting the nightmare which had previously devoured ysera, half the wild gods and even cenarius himself.
Because they were bound to the dream, same reason why mortal druids were fucked too

>Interesting stuff is actually happening in WoW
What happened?

Metzen retired.

The planet is the egg for the last living Titan, the old gods want to Corrupt it to turn it into a gateway for something worse, Sargeras wants to burn it to prevent this happening, shit's all going to hell.

Oh, and Metzen is gone so no more green jesus.

>roll +35 ilvls
>On an 825 item I got from doing my daily heroic

exactly.
Naaru are bound to the light, being basically light made manifest. The mortal races, even priests much like druids in the nightmare, surely will be able to enter the void if necessary and bring the fight to the void lords

lore wise druids shouldn't be able to do emerald nightmare
considering how strong the player druid is too, we would be double fucked the second we got inside

i hears sargeras also wants to fuck azeroth maybe even have babies with it

Yandere couple.

Hakkar is still one of the coolest designs in WoW and one I wouldn't mind being rehashed.

You know what? Fuck it. Let's throw everyone a curve-ball and make Cairne the next LK. No one would see it coming.

Malfurion is just fine being in darkwood and the nightmare itself, too.
I guess it's just a matter of preparation and willpower.

Melisande´s feet are fucking glorious even better than Azshara´s

>canon tauren ud
Genius.

This isn't Game of Thrones you goofs her name is Elisande

>Jaina being corrupted by old gods is more interesting than her just hating the horde a lot
ok metzen calm down

I fap to her feet daily but thought it was actually typo on wiki or something, because it sounded like was sure her name is Melisande. We cool user?

Jaina's hate for the horde is retarded
>I betrayed horde and my army bombed shit out from their civilians
>How dare they attack Theramore and give me 3 days to evacuate all noncombatants? I fucking hate horde now!
Her Dalaran questline isn't better
>Hey, I decided to help alliance to track down some mind controlling weapon
>Wait, some elven mages helped horde? DALARAN SHOULD BE NEUTRAL HORDE BERAYED MY TRUST AGAIN, KILL THEM ALL WITHOUT EVEN ASKING COUNCIL!!!!!!

It's the fact that those Elves used Dalaran as an inbetween for breaking into Darnassus and stealing the Divine Bell then transporting it between Dalaran and elsewhere for Papa Garrosh to use. Of course she's gonna get mad when they are using her Neutral Territory to move forward with plans that would harm or possibly kill the Alliance.

The three deaths are about Esliende. You literally kill her three times in Suramar dungeon.

Do the Old Gods pose a threat anymore?

What big evil is there still to fight?

Nz'oth is behind the Emerald Nightmare. He's using the Legion as a diversion.

Medivh is totally alive.

>old gods known for corruption and lying
>trying to decrypt their messages as if they are actually true

you guys is dumb

Thunder Bluff is there beacuse Elerethe Renferal's nightmare

You already raped it

It is a manifestation of bird ladies hatred. She was killed by the twilight hammer at the Druid conference. She thought they'd been sold out to the Horde by Hamull (the Tauren Druid leader) because the cultists were orcs.

This has something to do with Illidan, since his souls is in the Twisting Nether.

Nightwell

Apart from Y'shaarj, none of the other old gods are dead. They have been banished back to their subterranean prisons.

No, it's N'zoth. He's imprisoned below Suramar.

>practically only about muh circle jerk races
Wonder what the old gods have to say about pandshits

But we haven't seen the Nightwell yet.

Something along the lines of 'Please stop bitch-slapping the Sha'

Pandas, just like taurens and trolls aren't old gods creation
Only alliance races are

>Don't want to burn out on my Paladin
>But leveling alts is a pain in the ass
>Want to play my DK
>But I like Frost
>Want to play my Hunter
>But that fucks over my Paladin's AP gain
>Want to play my Rogue
>But they're a Blood Elf

More likely Sylvanas. Considering that this
is definitely Sylvanas.

>>Want to play my DK
>>But I like Frost
And?

Magistrix Elisande

probably just combined them i your head

Frost is literally dogshit and on par with shooting yourself to save the enemies the trouble.

No matter what you do youre stuck with paladin. Glory to the Light, bitch

It's getting massive buffs tomorrow.

Ten ilevels or a slightly higher weighted secondary stat with extra Leech

"Massive."

Aren't they still last, post-buffs, though?

So what about the theory that his body will be used as a vessel for Sargeras?

>Then you will remake his body with Naaru light powers since Illidan can't lead the fucking army of the light as a demon.
He has an immortal demon soul. It's not just his body that's pumped up with fel.

>>"The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies he will offer you."
boy king is anduin, but who is the master? the quote is not saying he is at a table of fellow masters because he is king now, but saying he is at a specific master's table

>>"The king of diamonds has been made a pawn."
this isnt necessarily a bad thing. magni was previously the king and took orders from no one, now hes taking orders from azeroth. hes azeroths pawn as opposed to be his own king.

>>"Five keys to open our way. Five torches to light our path"
everyone assumes both the keys and the torches are one and the same. they probably are the pillars, but is there anything else they could be?

>>"Her heart is a crater, and we have filled it."
at first i thought the her was azeroth. il'gynoth's fight takes place in ungoro crater. hes probably saying that he filled azeroths crater with himself. the shaman class hall is called the heart of azeroth, and it isnt a crater, so that doesnt actually make sense.

>>"The lord of ravens will turn the key."
lots of people could be the lord of ravens. khadgar/mediev, lord ravencrest of black rook hold, the arakoa who were summoning an old god in bc, etc. its probably khadgar though so normies can "get" the extremely subtle riddle

>>"At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming".
dont undead/sylvanas go to the void when they die? isnt the void outer space? the old gods probably touch her or something when shes temporarily voided and she accidentally brings them back

What are some good horde EU servers?

Does anyone know if Burning Legion is any good. I know the faction balance is decent there.

Has there been any new information on the Shadowlands and the tear in the sky when the player character is dead, or how it relates to the rest of reality?

I recognize that mechanically they can't have the player remain dead or be sent to the Void and they needed a resurrection system, but it feels too convenient for that to be the only hand-waved bit of lore. Especially so when Blizz goes out of its way to try and create a cohesive universe.

It's similar to the Emerald Dream, it's a blueprint.

>What are some good horde EU servers?
Kazzak

>Burning Legion

kurwa
nexos
jan pawel 2

Nah, they are fine
If you aren't in top 100 world mythic guild, then you shouldn't care

>SOME cultures, like sandniggers, consider it desecration so it's obviously worse than letting them turn into unholy monsters and damn their souls forever
Shut the fuck up senpai

if you die during the demon hunter starter zone illidan says "huh interesting you have an immortal soul like mine you can only die in the twisting nether". dont know if that lore only applies to demon hunters

>They aren't Void Lords
Aren't they really though? I thought the OG were the pyhsical manifestion of the void lords.

Obviously Anduin, but it's pretty obtuse as to what it's referring to
N'Zoth
Magni, but the pawn of what, exactly?
The pillars may not be a good thing
Jaina is too obvious, I think it's referring to Elune, the planet itself
I believe Circle of star is referring to the ley line feed in the Nightfallen hub.
Khadgars gonna open something he shouldn't
Like other says, Elisande, not Sylvanas

>N'Zoth
Actually Yogg

>Nah, they are fine
t. Somebody that doesn't play Frost DK.

>Horde is shit
You kidding? The horde finally has a real fucking leader who doesn't GIVE A FUCK and will pursue her goals. Sylvanas isn't insane like Garrosh, her new world order may be one where everyone is undead, but is that really a bad thing? The races of Azeroth are going to keep trying to kill eachother for all time anyways.

Sylvanas succeeding at plaugeing the whole of
Azeroth is a perfect way to end the game.

I'm playing as a surv hunter and everyone bitch about them too
Still cleared heroic on the first week

Would Kazzak be better than Twisting Nether?

I won't mind that but I really would like to skip turks spamming the chat all day in their language. With kurwa I'll at least feel like playing witcher.

>Sylvanas succeeding at plaugeing the whole of Azeroth is a perfect way to end the game.
If you're a faggot who likes faggot characters doing faggot things then maybe.

Survival Hunters aren't LITERALLY the bottom of bottom DPS, you fuckin retard.
Survival Hunter's aren't fucking BAD.