That guy who watches let's plays and twitch streams instead of playing games

>that guy who watches let's plays and twitch streams instead of playing games

>that one dumb mobileposter just spamming new shitty threads on Cred Forums
Kys

>that guy who wastes time worrying about things other people are doing

>instead
I'm more confused by people like OP, whose first thought that pops up into their head is that people who watch those videos do that instead of playing the game in question.

I watch LPs/streams of blind playthroughs of the games I've already played and enjoyed. Watching another person go through those games is the closest I can get to reliving that feeling of the first playthrough.

>that guy who watches lets play and twitch streams then acts as if hes played those games before and is an expert at them

>that guy who watches let's plays and twitch streams while playing games

gaming these days is too fucking meta

>realizing games arent worth A buying B playing anymore
pretty smart tbfh namifag

You

I don't have any friends senpai, it makes me feel less lonely and is the only way I get to experience most multiplayer games.

>that one guy that throws a fit about people watching video games

seriously why do people despise other who watches other play video games? its just another form of entertainment and there are some games you would rather watch than play

Why would you watch someone doing something you should be doing yourself?

It's like people getting together to watch sports and you turn your chair towards them instead of the TV.

>That guys who just watches fucking Rooster Teeth all day chuckling to himself

That analogy doesn't work but I'll give you some points for not attempting a food analogy.

It would be the same as complaining about People watching sports instead of doing it themselves.
Nothing wrong with watching streams or whatever.

Okay maybe you're behind them so you can see what they're reacting to. And there's hamburgers. It's like a hamburger.

But really, there's no point watching someone unless they're skilled.

The problem isn't much people that watch others playing a game.
The real cancerous problem is when people that watch others playing a game come here on Cred Forums, pretend they played the game and think their opinion about the game is fact.

Which probably covers 70% of Cred Forums posters.

No, because people watch professionals play sports.

Notice how people single out Let's Plays and don't say folks are idiots for watching EVO?

I watch them when I'm having a meal, a few hours later at night when I don't play games etc.

Merely watching playthroughs isn't cancerous in itself. Commentary and the addiction to it is.

MST3K has always been the most malignant form of entertainment, and LPs/streamculture is just the little retarded brother of it.

There's so many TV shows out there, I can't fathom why you'd rather watch someone talk over a video game.

People should never have been allowed to make money from streaming themselves playing video games. That was a huge mistake that will now be a blight on the Internet forever.

Same could be said about TV.

>That guy who is so depressed he can't play games and watches let's plays instead

Reality TV, anyway.

>tfw you don't have a toaster and can't be playing high end games like the cool kids
>my 360 is on it last legs

>don't have a toaster
disregard the don't i fucked up

>that guy that talks about video games who only watched the let's play
>that guy that talks comics who only watched the movies
>that guy that talks about manga who only watched the anime

Which is the worse? Which do you run into most often?

>that guy who watches let's plays of let's plays while wall jumping to school

I've only got a problem with it if that's what they're basing their opinion of a game on. A game can look real shit if somebody's playing it particularly badly and/or on a low difficulty.

Its not just the watching. Its the fact that videogames are made and designed to be played not watched. So when assholes go and watch a lets play and go "LOLOL this game sucks", they didnt fucking play it, so they cant comment.

That is like reading the synopsis of a movie on fucking wikipedia and telling me its bad.

The latter two should talk about what they saw only.

The first one didn't even experience any media directly.

>that guy who constantly talks about a video game even though he's never played it and read the walkthrough in a magazine.

>Its the fact that videogames are made and designed to be played not watched.
someone should tell western developers this

>Instead of
I do both.