Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Uagr8Ax
youtube.com/watch?v=BWYsL2PBILc
youtube.com/watch?v=WaZZgrF6miA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WE

I'll probably pick it up for PC

Good to see a game set in my home cuntry

Why the fuck didn't you get it on PC, moron?

Because there are technical issues on PC.

...wut

He's a foreign black, no memes here

Pretty accurate to Australia, there's even bogans in the game

mfw

>foreign
>internet

What language is that on the box?

>>foreign
>>internet

Polish, you dumb shit

no im holding out till you guys tell me if its fun after beating the game? i heard its only 30 hours long. hows the multiplayer or replayability?
also how fun is it using a wheel in this game,worth the 200 bucks?

You too
Sorry I couldn't instantly tell.

Hoping it comes up on cd key sites for cheap when it actually releases. Otherwise the cheapest option is getting a key off amazon for 80 fucking ausfag dollars.

>tfw they are delisting forza horizon 1 and it'll be like it never existed

Cred Forums's been playing since Friday, join the discord to join in
discord.gg/Uagr8Ax
We've been racing every day usually starting around 6pm UK time and going on until American night time

>xbox one exclusive

Why are they allowed to get away with this?

>black hand
>polish moonrunes
hitler was right, polacks are non white.

what? it was just added to backwards compatiblity this month

It's on PC to dumbass

They are taking it offline in October and will remove it from the marketplace. I assume the rivals achievements won't be fixed since the release on Xbox BC messed up the leaderboard.

They spend some effort putting it on Xbox One and now they just want to delist it. Makes no sense.

That's his point, still says exclusive. They've been doing it since original Xbox.

Cause Microshit is going to combine Windows 10 with Xbox One, it'll be the biggest botnet of all time

The box art denotes that the game is exclusive to Xbox. This is misleading advertising. Someone should sue Microsoft.

It'll be better than have two individual platforms and storefronts. Sony will be sweating when Xbox becomes the number one platform.

xbox is the brand name of microsoft's overarching gaming property spanning console and pc

Hey buddy this is a real nice shill thread you got here to shill this here game on your xbox one, how much did microsoft pay you for this here shill thread I wonder how many of you fucks are currently active like the active 9/11 misinofmration agents that are gearing up to round everyone up into the fema camps which are prepared to receive millions of degenerates rapists thugs etc. and all minorities like yourself will know what the real plan is when trump is elected and we all know about 9/11 and no one cares about tower 7, bush was not our guy bush knew of the plot but trump did not remember that fancy ryhme when it comes to voting time.

don't forget chem trails are real and hilary is going to sell america to spain for a dollar.

ok

forgot your #4thegamers #greatnessawaits

No i have been playing it for its superior visual fidelity on my 4(Four)K capable PC

Waiting for the demo to see what's the hype about. Can't really imagine that it will be that good.

>Try Apex
>Fag narrator that doesnt shut the fuck up ever
>sodeep cinematic intro that amounts to "why we race? I unno lolz|
>Forced into first race, cant choose shit
>Narrator tells me the objective (Oh I gotta win da race? Wow nvr wuldve guessed lol)
>That stupid as fuck rewind bullshit baby mode

the fuck is that. the demo on Xbone looks better than that shit

>Paying more to "unlock" a game early

How's it feel ruining games?

Been playing on PC since friday.
It does stutter every now and then, but it's still a far better experience than 30fps.

>buying the wheeled jew games
the stench of normies is making that place more unbearable every day.

I can't believe there are still people using the same "it's a console port" excuse.

UNLOCK

WHEN
H
E
N

Wow that looks fun!
When can i get it for ps4!?

Then by all means go kill yourself

>wyłącznie na konsoli xbox one
but also on PC kurwa

>mfw I sniped a McLaren P1 on auction for only 330k

I can easily just sell the thing for four times that price and do it all again, but I don't want to bother.

If you bought it digitally you get both xbone and PC versions together, though.

Costs more still. Like 25% extra. Besides I can sell this when I've had my fun.

Never. Sojy don't care about racing games anymore.

What's sad is that I'm getting better performance rolling back to the 372.7 drivers.

The recommended specs are outrageous:

CPU - 7 6700 @ 4.0GHz
GPU - NVIDIA GTX 980Ti or GTX 1080 | AMD R9 Fury X
VRAM - 6GB
RAM - 16GB
Hard Drive Type - SSD
Hard Disk Space - 55 GB
Resolution - 3840 x 2160

if my budget allows it
been waiting on this one for some fucking time now

>kind of want to get it on PC
>hear its a bad port and am warry even though I have a 1070

I mean, if I get it digital, and the port doesnt run so well, I can at least play it on xbone as well, but I'm a huge sucker for physical copies. Sure fucking wish there was a way to get a physical copy and get it as a play anywhere title without buying it twice.

Had issues with the ultimate edition not giving me the ultimate edition stuff but was fixed on day 2
Really liking it thus far

SLI support never?

My pc isn't good enough to run it and I don't want to own an Xbone.
I shall not be drivin round straya anytoime soon mate.

there's a demo on release day

Maybe on my next computer when i have w10. Soon.

Yeah this. Been itching for an open world Racer on PC since TDU2 but itll have to wait until I do a new build in December.

Cant be fucked with installing W10 and then having the game run like shit on my 670.

The website only mentions play anywhere applying if you pre-order. Is that just slick marketing verbiage or are they really that big of goyims?

Can you beat my score fag?

yeh its good

Looks beautiful on PC.

I think this might be flavor of the month for October.

>eating poo
That is fucking revolting, user

Doing donuts in that one cornfield doesn't count

;) yes it does

It's pretty much Forza Horizon 2.5 Now in Australia! and I threw about 200 hours on FH2 before even completing the main championships (and didn't even touch the online 'cause my internet sucked)

what do you all mean, doesnt the game come out in a couple hours in austraila

The edition with the VIP Pass and Car Pass also included early access

yeah i do on lowest

youtube.com/watch?v=BWYsL2PBILc

All shots posted around either has motion blur all over the place or looks like ,

now the question is how shit will the console port run, ill see if they can deliver the demo on time in a few hours

It's fun, but these stutters and framerate drops need to be addressed soon. They're fucking up a really good game.

Is the PC version decent or a shit port?

look at this

It's mostly decent if you have the hardware. The biggest issue it has are half second framerate spikes when loading some areas.

just got this refunded off microsoft. Wouldnt believe the shit I had to go through to finally get them to cave in and do it.

It's pretty unfuriating. Either absolutely destroy every drivetar you race, or they are fucking impossible to beat based on the difficulty. The online is a total shit show as well, basically being dominated by people who have way too much time to do all their cars up to the top of the range class and just destroy everyone

inb4 git gud. I couldnt be fucked getting gud for no reward, so I got a refund

>sonycucks

get good.

Yeah its fun

Where's your source mate?

I have a 1070 and never go below 40FPS in the city with Ultra and 8x MSAA

How arcadey is this game? I suck at sim racing but like really arcadey stuff like NFS MW. Is this game easy?

cpu? ssd? ram? resolution? and why the fuck this game's pc perf results are so inconsistent?

Where the fuck are all these "technical issues" coming from? Not a single one of my friends has any issue running it and the reviews are all great in terms of performance.

>8xmsaa
>never go below 40fps

maybe change to 4x which you won't notice any fucking difference and get playable FPS instead?

8x is screenshot eye candy, ingame with all the movement it makes no difference from 4x at all

you're sacrificing FPS for screenshots, well done.

1080p
i7 4790k
16gb ram
hdd

>pc perf results are so inconsistent?

Dunno, but I noticed that putting MSAA to zero instead of 8x gives me no performance boost.

see >I noticed that putting MSAA to zero instead of 8x gives me no performance boost.

970 here, everything set to high, 4x MSAA, never had it drop below 50 which is nice, only time it really dives that low is when i'm at the back of the pack at the start of a race in a city.

Although for some reason the car customization shop is laggy as fuck, especially the wheel selection.

oh shit, Groove integration?

Oddly people are getting better performance through letting the game auto detect and choose settings and having stuff on high than manually setting everything to low.

There's something a little funky going on still, I suspect it has something to do with the "dynamic optimization" that changes settings on the fly.

Ye, ingame music isn't so great so I made my own playlist

how does it work? Do i have to put my mp3 there or what? I can't find groove in game anywhere

When you sign your last music station onto the festival you get a popup that says you can have a free 30 day trial of Groove if you press enter and after the 30 days they start charging you. or you can press X and opt out of the free trial of Groove. Honestly I just play with the radio off or spotify.

>new order
>true faith

my nigga

Also I get anywhere from 30 to 60 on medium depending on where I am and my game crashes no more than 10 times each hour. I tried downgrading to .70 but I get even worse frames with it. Yes I know my hardware is 2 years old and i'm not complaining I just wish the fucking game would not crash constantly.

Upload your music to OneDrive then download the Groove app and make a playlist.

Try locking it at 30fps

>NIGGER
>POLSKA
L M A O
M
A
O

>playing at an inferior frame rate

I'd rather not play at all.

how do i get to shadowplay on this new geforce experience?

alt+f9 to record/stop alt+z to configure bitrate/resolution etc

nice ps2 road textures, fantastic overuse of reflections from the car and windows. overall 10/10 GOAT

Can't afford an Xbox One?

It's pretty good

>mfw I sold my F50 for like 2m

People are starving for normal cars, this is insane

ausfag here microsofts shitty payment system wont work and support said their was suspicious activity on 2 brand new seperate accounts so i told them to fuck off

guess i wont be playing forza horizion 3 because I CANT FUCKING BUY IT FUCKING WINDOWS STORE POS REEEEEEEEEEE

yes or no?

>Sign into Microsoft account

>Buy product

>Select payment method

>??

How fucking retarded are you?

No.

Even with Traction Control and ABS turned off, stupidly powerful vehicles with AWD are ridiculously easy to drive.

Nice meme, fag.

shieeet i wanna do this now.

are you retarded? super fast cars spin like crazy they are undriveable most of the time

Why aren't you playing game of the year yet?

Not with AWD they don't.

How do you know he's black? being a shitskin doesn't make you black. if anything he could be some gypsy shitter.

>tfw Microsoft Store still haven't despatched my game

wow microsoft thank you generously for this 2k credit reward which took me 20 fucking minutes and 2 game crashes in order to complete.

bucket list challenges are for getting fans more than xp and dosh

It literally throws out error messages and doesn't work faggot

Oh fuck i really need to get win10

Works for me ;)

I'm tempted but 100AUD for the standard edition is a bit fucked

>youtube.com/watch?v=WaZZgrF6miA

Was expecting more from a flaship title from Microsoft honestly.

It's 77aud from the US store but microshat bricked my accounts

Is there anyway to trick the windows store into thinking I live in the US? The price for my country is simply ridiculous.

You can try change location in windows but now my card and accounts can't get past the payment screen without errors their shit is broken

>100 posts
>7 hour long thread

The shilling continues.

It's literally unplayable garbage what a shame too

graphics wise i was too but its fucking fun

Granted I upgraded to Win 10 could I run this sufficiently?

>tfw 1080

Works for me

No.

>gameGPU

as in they did that after you bought it off the store? I think I can get it from the HK store for 70 dollars if I buy some gift cards

>gameGPU
>always maxes anti-aliasing

lol wat i drift with awd yoi faggot

as do I. AWD doesn't magically make a car drive better. All cars in this game drive on ice basically. I have raced in real life and this game is very unrealistic and it's like the entire road is made out of oil.

I got a refund for this reason

Oh come on its obviously not like in real life its an arcade game but saying that it's all ob ice is a lie some cars have an amazing grip.

level 69 here i know

That fucking XP boos Horizon Edition Subaru though.
Massive wheelspin at the end of third gear.

the shilling for this game was fucking insane

now there's no threads at all

really makes u think

I really enjoy the HE focus on s1 it just feels nice also the nissan gtr HE is sweet

This isn't Forza Motorsport dipshit.

>now there's no threads at all

The fuck are you posting in?

>no threads at all
>posts in a Forza thread

Really makes you think

>Believing benchmarks

wew lad

I have to wait till next Thursday for the Gears of War 4 Xbox One S that I preordered to come out.

What competitor to Xbox/Forza do you work for Mr. Shill? You're in every Forza thread, must be making that money.

Sony dudebros that are so upset they'd shitpost for free.

The Crew would be my guess, because he also does it for free.

When is the release? tomorrow at 12AM GMT? can i switch country and get it early or whatever?

It all feels like a big joke.

The game looks like plastic, and driving is still the same shit as previous Forzas or Gran Turismo, aka garbage.

Those games ( forza, GT ) are giant garages simulators, nothing else.

I'm glad there are still devs to make real racing games tho, just not that crap.

Its being over shilled as the best racing game ever made on pretty much every 'gaming' website too, so you know you should avoid it.

what's the fucking pc size it said i needed 49gb so i was hyped its at 49 now and keeps downloading more

It's 12 tonight

Forza is actually that good. Get over it.

Stay mad faggot.

>Played Mad Max: Fury Road theme song during Train Chase showcase

I love this game. How do I take screenshots on Xbox?

Double tap the Xbox button and hit X or Y.

thanks

>alpha
im so sick of this shit. you don't even know what a fucking alpha looks like

lol that's nothing

in Horizon 2 there was this bucket list where you had to drive through a forest, down hill at night as fast as you can, then hope to god you did it fast enough and race to the finish. It took me at least 50 tries.

2k credits :^)

This game is fun, they should get 343 to develop the main Forza titles too.

>Everyone likes something so that means I shouldn't.

Like a true hipster.

i really know what alpha means (white textures, everything is to be replaced, no gameplay mechanics) but you must admit optimization is just like in alpha state

lancia delta right that one was a bitch also the one with the bowler wasn't easy

not even close.

Small drops in a single (visually intensive) part of the map is not even close to alpha performance. Alpha performance is more akin to drops everywhere, all the time and the game runs at below 30 FPS on the dev stations because there are a shitload of processes taking up way more cycle time than they have any right to.

Yeah and it played that "Satisfy" song, which granted was pretty cool. After that Lancia one I just decided it wasn't worth my time (since I was already above level 100) because I wasn't getting any credits and just stopped doing them.