What's her name, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byAmmkUUoHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The Fade

>dark souls 1
>THAT part (blight town)
>you can just skip it

How the fuck do you have trouble with those guys? Easy as fuck also DaS3 swamp is nothing compared to blighttown.

>Not playing on PC

>no skip the deeproads mod

>Want to play Blood Bowl 2 AI
>Remember that the dice are loaded as fuck because it's AI
>Want to play against players
>Play against nothing but Chaos murder squads

Why the fuck did I even buy this game.

>Iron Keep

The entire game is pure gold
There's no "that part"

Do you get paid to post Nioh webms every time you see a Souls thread/imagen/webm?

>Ds3
>Having any THAT part

Lol

Pyromancer masterrace just steamroll the whole game

Omikane in smt 4 doimg a dex build play through. Cause seriously fuck infinite mp on bosses and full heal recovery moves that go along with that

nope

You do it for free?

That looks like shit

Realm divide.

Once you reach a certain number of provinces/large victories, your renown becomes great enough that the Shogun declares you a threat. Then most of the other clans will gang up on you. It's to prevent players from steamrolling in the late game once they get big enough.

its ok. i hope you find a game that brings you great joy in the future

By the time you get to Omikane with a dex build nothing should be a problem for you

the consistency is a bit impressive, it gets posted EVERY time

valley of defilement before i could go through it with my eyes closed

>Ninja Gaiden Black
>when you go underground underneath the Monastery for the first time
>that Alma fight
>that underwater level before the Doku fight
>Awakened Alma
>the entire final chapter of the game where they throw fucking everything at you and it becomes a test of patience

Still a fun fucking game. Also the sequel:

>Chapters 8 and 9
>Ch. 3 floating fish boss
>Ch. 5 Water Dragon boss
>Ch. 9 cave worm boss fight

Never forget

>want to replay Suikoden 2
>remember Jowy

>want to replay FF8
>remember the entirety of disc 3

>want to replay HL2
>remember the boat sections

You just mentioned mine, good job m9

>souls thread
It's a "THAT part" thread friend-o.

Honestly, I find cathedral of the deep to be more annoying.

That hat looks stupid

I quit the game at the deep roads after I spent 20 minutes making my way to a dead end. The gameplay was so shitty.

>That Part
I'll pick "Shit casuals say" for 900, Alex.

This whole level and everything about it.

>i enjoyed the under-water sections in DmC

wtf are you talking about nigger? blighttown is easy as fuck and one of my favourite zones of DaS.

>I played DmC

THAT PART isn't just about difficulty. It's usually about tediousness, dullness and general shittiness.

You're slowed and they shoot like a hundred skulls at you in between swinging.

Ymir forest

I just couldn't get past this... The memories were too much... How could a game be this shit in every single way bros?

honorabu/10

epic

I posted the wrong one anyway, my own fault for not checking. I meant DS2 kek

Swamp/sewer level in any game.

That screenshot is from dark souls 3 dickhead

RAGE INDUCING

Is that Jak 2?

>2 Kat XD

lul

One of my favourite enemy designs in the game though. They look like even more creepy cleric beasts with magic.

I dont have THAT part in ds3, swamp is ok, even irrythil jail is not that terrible, but i dont like it.
DS1 have much worse areas- blighttown, izalith, and tombs

I hate the boreal valley, but I hate ithryll dungeon so much more.
Short but such a pain in the ass if you do a blind playthrough like a non-chump.

My god the demo was so fun, I just hope they add a few more weapon's, it seems pretty basic right now and magic was really lacking.

never got the parrying timings down.

Not much of a "That part", but I ended up going through here twice before ever finding out holy magic was a thing.

I think the easiest time I had against THE CHAMP was when I used the drang hammers and most of his swinging attacks ended up going over my head when I used the rolling attack

I really adore that bossfight for how hectic and fluid it is, but GOD DAMN is it hard.

It's not so bad when you have the timing for the kick down. I think I just rolled around for the entire fight and I was mostly fine. He also has some weird blindspots on his hitboxes to where sometimes I thought I was going to get hit while doing something but I didn't.

wat game

It's ok when you know when it happens and prepare for it. The first time was tedious though, and it's not as bullshit as Rome 2's civil war

FF Crystal Chronicles. One of the comfiest games in the Gamecube's lifetime.

He does it for free

Is this fucking bait?

Dark Souls 3 is the shit swamp area to end all shit swamp areas. Literally put in the game to pad this rehashed linear shit's playtime. This shit is contestant for one of the worst levels in video game history

The comfy music made it redeem itself a bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=byAmmkUUoHo

Forgot this

How does one acquire such shit taste? NOLF2 has no THAT PART

>I was actually trying to be a meme spouting faggot, not a (You) Whore XD

>TimeSplitters 2
>Can never do Atomsmasher on anything above easy difficulty
I think I'm missing a bomb that I never found or something, I might actually have to look it up

Just stick to the paths as much as possible and don't attack every drowner you see. EZ

>have good DPS
>boss' health scales with your DPS

I'm presuming it starts at a set (read: still ridiculously high for mid-level boss) number though, since it always takes longer if you don't have an OP setup.

I must have gone through hundreds of Lost runs by now, I'm still waiting to get a good passive weapon and Gnawed Leaf combo and it's making me want to kill myself.

>he conversates with the fake

Motherfucking Shadow Mitsuo

fuck that fucking stupid NEET cunt, fuck that annoyingly chirpy dungeon music, fuck enervation, fuck his 2 massive healthbars, one of which grows back after 5 turns of you actually getting to do damage.

So much bullshit they had to make Shadow Naoto out of damp paper as to say sorry for the previous boss

> Really want to play a certain game
> Get a certain way through
> Life gets in the way/other game distracts from the one already started
> Still want to play it but can't stand doing the first bit of the game that has been attempted ~4 or 5 times

Anyone else? I've managed to do it on every single Witcher title and Dark Souls 1.

>conversates

HUE pls

You're retarded.

I will never forget my first realm divide. I hadn't read up on it at all. Got fucking annihilated and raged like a bitch. Never had a problem with it again though.

DS2 has that part every 5 minutes.

>Demon's souls
>Shrine of storms 4-2

Realm Divide is pure bullshit. As far as anyone knows, is there any possible way to keep a single one of your allies through the RD? I've tried hard to keep alliances strong during the event, but even if you bankrupt yourself and marry everyone between your families etc etc. I'm sure they still side against you.

comfy as fuck 2bh

>use thief's ring
easy but shrine on ng+ fuck those red skeles.

this fucking bullshit, also the backstabby AI in fall of the Samurai ruined the game for me.

RE1:
- Caves
>Boulders
>Flamethrower stupidity
>Lisa Trevor
>Pushing puzzles

RE2:
>Playing as Sherry

Code Veronica:
>Claire
>Steve
>Rockfort Island
>Please deposit any metal items in the box
>Antarctic as Claire
>Antarctic Moths
>Poison Hunters
>Stupid Nosferatu boss
>Rockfort Island as Chris
>Bandersnatchers
>Zombies are sponges
>Running from Steve

RE5:
- Boat islands and temple ruins.
>Boring shit

souls series
>covenant invasion areas
>des 3-1
>das1 ghosts
>das2 giant memories
didn't play others yet because poor

>not the caverns
Playing on hard right now and FUCK these giant guys that replaced the easy as shit dinosaurs, they aren't too hard to run past, but they're hard as fuck.

Also fuck chests filled with ghost fish, worse than mimics in every way.

>352991602
You're the first person i see complaining about World 3. In my opinion World 2 is fucking awfull because it's the only place where weapon types actually matter, so killing enemies is a fucking chore there.

>352991779
I fucking hate those caverns too.

Mitsuo is really easy if you summon Black Frost.

Persona bosses are hilariously easy after playing other SMT games.

I would say that it isn't the most well designed area in souls history but its like a 70% bad not 10% bad like you claiming fag
And to say it takes any length of time it retarded.
Also the darkwraith fights were pretty good.

gbas

if its the same guy I'm not even mad knowing some guy is sitting at home doing nothing with his life.

If its a different set of people it's an annoying meme I was actually interested in the game before, now everytime i think of the game I associate it with this shitty meme and don't wanna play it.

It kind of annoys me that no game after Dark Souls had a Rusted Iron ring.

Is this the one with the grim reapers? Its been too long.

Welcome to Stormy Sea

>want to replay pic related
>remember the longass intro
>remember the slow-paced start of the game
>remember that pretty much all of the game is like that
>remember that most of the value of the game is in the godlike visual style, writing and soundtrack
>remember that I will never play it for the first time again

deus ex, vandenburg mission. The fucking tunnel you have to go through to reach the control room

>fucking spiderbots
>fucking radiation

Goodbye all your energy and medkits

This poster is not only retarded and doesn't know what a meme is but is also the most insecure and retarded poster of all time. Congratulations user you are passing up on a good game because some stranger likes to post webms of it, I hope your autism helps you to make other horrible decisions in life.

you're probably bad at the game anyway

>Want to level an alt in WoW
>Get to Outland

Aged like fucking milk

>Alien: Isolation during the first 2 hours
>Alien: Isolation during the last 2 hours

So fucking boring holy shit