Cred Forums I got a problem to do with videogames and I had no idea where else to ask, could you guys please help?

Cred Forums I got a problem to do with videogames and I had no idea where else to ask, could you guys please help?

Well here goes nothing!

My friend recently began developing a game on Kickstarter! (nothing you people would know about much too small for that). Anyways, I backed him (as a good friend would ^-^) and I've been asked what name I would like to use for the "thank you" in the credits section. Now normally I would be absolutely fine with using my real name, it's a fine name, nothing at all wrong with it. But, I don't want to seem like I'm just trying to tack onto what my good friend is doing even though I only backed, if I use my real name that is, and I don't want to use a fake name and possibly be the only one with a "pseudonym" in the credits.

Does anyone else know this feel? Does anyone have any advice for me? Please?

Oh, also it is a required field so I cannot just skip it unfortunately.

It's autism, I'm sorry.

So do I just use my real name?

Bump

Bump

Bring up my post

You just do whatever makes sense to you and don't overthink things like an autist

BUUUMP!!!

Both of them make equal sense to me is the problem... I don't care how autistic I appear on an anonymous image board, especially one about videogames, you turbotard...

Bump

The fuck is this shit? Do you really talk like this? You don't belong here, we're not nice and we don't have anything nice to say regarding your ridiculously trivial blog-tier problems. You won't fit in nor do you want to fit in, just stop whatever the hell this is supposed to be and let the thread die.

I've had at least one person post in this thread multiple times, if they just helped me this thread MIGHT be dead already... but you continue to perpetuate by feeding what you think for some strange reason is a "troll".

Woah, chill out edge lord. Do you really talk like this? You sad motherfucker.

Use just your first name.

Are you a teenage girl or a middle aged homosexual?

Have you consulted your 'friend' about this? I'm pretty sure if you used a fake name he'd just be insulted. It's a different story if you talk to him about it though.

there is nothing wrong with being homosexual

Unless you're alive.

heh

We don't talk about the game he's developing.

Should I go for a funny name?

I think go for your money back.

The game actually looks good and I don't support piracy. I think I might just go with my next captcha.