Infinite warfare beta is releasing the same day as the bf1 release

PAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHH NOONES GOING TO BE PLAYING IT YOU DUMB SHITS

Rip cod

Discuss

Fuck off mainstream kid.

>choosing between playing piss or shit

The only right choice is not to play this shitty games at all

Well they did it the same with Battleborn and Overwatch.
guess which one had most players.

Tf2?

People will be flocking to modern warfare remastered multiplayer

>WWI games that's about as historically accurate as Wolfenstein with a blatant political agenda
>versus Infinity Ward's rotting husk shitting out the same game they made since 2007

Why don't play any multiplayer FPS when CSGO exists?

>He plays either

It's honestly impressive DICE managed to use bandwagoning to reach shilling levels that shouldn't even be possible. People blowing off Cock of Duty and Infinity Ward while praising Battlecuck and sucking EA cock despite them basically doing the same shit but with different reskins.

or theyll buy bf1, get home to play it, realize it's completely anti-fun, and try the out new CoD in space

because its garbage

I liked BF1. The horse combat was fun. There, I said it. I didnt like it enough to buy it day 1 though.

>Rip cod
You mean rip Battlefield? This is the exact same strategy as Blizzard did with Overwatch and it worked perfectly. CoD is still one of the most popular game series ever. Fucktons of people are going to play the beta rather than go buy Battlefield, and after release day casual interest in a game drops significantly.

>WE

bf1 comes out 2 weeks earlier

truth

Cod is actually pretty different from MW these days. From Blops 2 onwards it's been more mobile with slightly more TTK

Maybe this will be the final killing blow for BF I hope so it pains me to see what it has become

>first IW trailer
>huge dislike ration
>newest trailers
>dislike bar is Justin biebers penis

So it was all just EA bots and shills downvoting, right?

sorry but i prefer the uncuck game, thanks

Why would they downvote their own videos?

Wouldn't it be more impressive to generate more likes than the battlefield trailer?

I said EA shills not activision shills silly.

Remember that EA employees made a big deal about how their game looked so much better at first but now everyone is back on COD train after seeing more gameplay

Why do we allow casual shit discussion on this board?

>Battlefield players actually want CoD to die

Why? If CoD dies, then its underage/dudebrobplayerbase will move on to the next popular FPS, which is BF1.

And the BF playerbase is already toxic as it is.

>Cred Forums is for hardcore gamers only
Look at the catalog user.

Who wowould choose poop over pee

A little tip: 90% of the people that badmouth cod on this board havent played any of them past mw2

Just like all those other times CoD has made Battlefield irrelevant right? Guess what's still the most played FPS right now and what's been forgotten? Can you guess? Black Ops 3 is still topping sales charts. No one even remembers Battlefield Hardline or BF4.

ALL ABOUT THAT TITANFALL 2 BAY-BEE