Post THAT dungeon/level

Post THAT dungeon/level.

34 was inspired by the glow, another irradiated confusing shithole with amazing loot at the end.
I'd say it sucks, but the All American is a fucking amazing gun and this thread almost makes me want to play New Vegas again instead of DAO

Speaking of which, the Fade and the Deep Roads in DAO. Pretty tedious, but at least you get a shitload of stat increases in the Fade.
shame about the sequels though

ALL WE HAD TO DO

Why did F4 vaults had to suck balls so much

Seems like different people in Bethesda design overworld and dungeons.

fuck this stage

Fuck you

... g-game?

Ravenholm is and always will be an utter chore to play through. I just don't enjoy the gravity gun at all, and never used it other than fucking about with Dog until the last chapter of the game.
Besides, Ravenholm just felt too out-of-place for me. The week HL2 was released, I replayed the original game over the weekend in anticipation and HL2 felt so jarring in comparison, but Ravenholm was the point I lost interest in the setting. It takes me straight out every time.

P. fun to clear with a minigun/shotgun/laser RCW tbqh

Xenogears

You have antlion helpers for 3/4th's of it. It's really not that difficult.

wat? the water temple in MM was tenfold worse than snowhead mountain. probably the most enjoyable temple of all 4.

I don't remember there being good loot at the end of the glow. I remember the cool ai thing and the annoying robots that wake up on your way out. God that place was a bitch especially since they were like resistant to all the shit I used against them or that's how it seemed anyway and there were a shit load of them.

Nigga, I can play trough ravenholm in 30 minutes Gravity Gun only

But vault 34 was pretty cool and totally optional.

Love DAO. Don't mind the Deep Roads due to all the interesting lore and creepy broodmother stuff.

I'm genuinely curious as to why this one always gets brought up, I played through ocarina of time for the first time a couple of months ago and didn't think it was that bad. The forest temple was the most annoying for me and I kind of liked the whole water level puzzle thing the backtracking was a bit annoying though.

Because it's a meme, you dip. Eh reh.

>Amoebaes
that section is a pain in the ass until you realize you can just shoot the "pores" they come out of so no more spawn

That asylum mission in black was pretty rough on hardest.

Loved it. Waltzed in it with barely any ammo, level 8 and a cowboy repeater. After a bunch of savescumming and drug abuse, came out a rich man with a bunch of cool guns.

It's still hard becaue Miller is a fucking retard who runs ahead and gets himself killed. At least in the original version of the game, I think it was made easier in redux.

aurum vale

There's a key in the center tower that retards always miss. That and the water level management and iron boot switching makes it a drag even when you know what you're doing.

On the other hand, if you know what you're doing you can skip the bow for the water temple if you can do THIS:

ARGHHHHHHH

Actually I have a few of these

CLANK CLANK CLANK

I can plow though the sewers in Bloodlines in less than 20 minutes. Does not make it better.

Neither does the cheap obvious Running Man reference. Fuck, those ledgers were the only interesting thing down there.

It's the absolutely best level in any HL game.

it's not hard

Me and my brother could never get passed this one as kids. Passed away a few years ago, beat it on my own after I was clearing out stuff. Nothing will ever be more "THAT" level than this one.

Fuck this level.
Hissss

It just goes on forever

FUCK this shit
especially the 'boss' in there

>Keepers Chapel
>Looks like a map from Thief
>Yet i don't remember this level

Is this the work of the trickster?

It's a level from Thief Gold, a level which did not exist in the original game

Fuck you. Fuck the snipers. Fuck it all. Fuck silent assassin.

Despite this being one of the best missions in that game it is also the most fucking annoying fucking things of all time.

>Sniper has aquired target

>drag all the turrets with you till the end
>game flips them over when you hop in the teleporter

Damn. I have TG on steam, but i'm still stuck on that fucking slough of a mission that is the thieve's hideout.

I hate the interiors in FO, maybe the low FoV made it worse but I always got motion sick going through those cramped rooms and hallways

Water temple in Majoras Mask is harder imo. Well I can't even say harder, just more annoying.

Nova Prospect is insanely fun though I remember that turret section... fuck that shit and those fucking grenades

Oh man. This fucking map is hard.

It was made so incredibly much easier in redux. Either less enemies or they just do less damage. Either way it feels cheap because I actually felt accomplished after finally doing it in the og game

They have a dedicated team for it, who use special "streamlining" techniques to shit out as many dungeons as possible

Fucking glitchy ass fucking snake who fuckin ok'd this level

I thought On The Rails was the most fucking tedious part of the entire game, especially if you play on Hard mode.

>Hunt down laser rapier in a frantic

Fuck them!

This entire level was cancer

It's a shame this was so piss easy because the first couple of times Croc starts running towards you were fucking terrifying

Deadmines is ok compared to this

oh come on. it's not that bad. bottom of the well is way worse

or THIS

why are you posting best level?

>Sir Thedret has died
F9
>Lathon has died
F9
>Avita Vesnia has died
F9

Never leave a man behind

but then you realize all you need to do is press q to win
it's so boring and too long

Or the heroic of THIS

It's easy as hell if you don't glue yourself to the train like a fucking idiot

>tfw never completed the Knights of the Nine DLC because I couldn't be assed to search for and visit the fucking altars of the nine.

I think the people who made that were out of their mind.

The level spread was ridiculously huge, trash was everywhere and it wasn't that easy to get there in the first place.

>the bridge level madeup for it
>skip the whole level by walking on top of everything

Halo CE and Halo 2 were good games.

>we will never have anot her game where you can butterfly or super jump

Rip.

grim batol heroic was fun
at least before they nerfed it for retards

Yeah, I remember when I realized there was nothing stopping me from just moving all of them along with me. That part were the lights go out was piss easy because the turrets don't care there is no light.

oh boy, i don't get to post this often

It was a nice idea to make you explore for yourself a bit but the shrines aren't in particularly varied places so all the forests and meadows look fairly similar

I can beat this dungeon without a single key

at least you can run it easily. no stupid parts that cost you the run if you're not careful.

Taking off and putting on the iron boots was an absolute fucking chore on the original hardware

Oracle of Ages Jabu-Jabu

>last dungeon gave you the mermaid suit
>when underwater with it only the item on A works
>chances are your sword's been on B the whole game
>now you have to swap items around constantly
>and mash the Dpad to move around
>shit music
>tedious "mess with the water level" puzzle that's been in every game ever
>item of the dungeon is boring, only makes your Switch Hook longer
>at one point you can jump down to a lower part of the same floor and be unable to get back up, despite both sections being underwater
>easy boss fights
>long hallway with nothing interesting in it leading to the boss key, which needs 3 keys to get to

I'd do both the Water Temple and Great Bay before doing Jabu-Jabu once

this and the spaceship were fucking terrible

I liked it, I hated other stuff more in this game, like those cogs, and the bull.

I remember Conker's BFD having more annoying parts than that.

>that annoying platforming in the Earth Tower
>fucking triggered mages in the Air Tower
>entire rooms with combinations of metal grating and flame traps in the Fire Tower

god damn Thief gold is a good ass game

>posts the second least sucky water temple
literally the TWP and MM ones are far worse

you can do that with any majoras mask temple after getting to the boss room

just walk into the teleporter

Hey guys, did someone say THAT?

I played San Andreas a shit ton of times, and the reason this mission gets called out a lot is not because of but because you have to follow the train on the outside of the parallel train tracks for smoke to shoot the guys enough.
The reason the mission is difficult is that fucking smoke won't shoot even when you can tell he has line of sight when in the middle of the opposite tracks. He will only shoot steadily if you are at the edge of the opposite train tracks. To make matters worse, instead of not shooting at all, if you are somewhat close to the train he will still shoot a little, which makes the player think the issue isn't line of sight but rather something else. The result is a frustrating shitty mission.

>tl;dr the mission is bad because of bad ai and mechanics, not the fault of the player