Wait a minute, that claw

>Wait a minute, that claw...

I I appreciated that they actually put a puzzle in the game at least, even if it was a really simplistic and stupid one.

fuck you, the game gave no indication that you could move around items in the inventory i gvRBirvfnkllllllllllllll;

Hahahaha I freakin' get both of these references!

I could figure it out user and I'm a retard high school dropout

you dumber than me?

Too bad they reused it at least twenty times. One corridor even had three claw doors.

Diamond claw best claw

hes dead now

I didn't play that long

welp

>shigglyboop
>that filename

I remember thinking it was alright and considering it was still practically the tutorial that it was showing there'd be puzzles in dungeons and that the real deals would be more difficult and intricate.

Nope, just matching up pictures everywhere.

>get to this puzzle
>wow this had me stumped for a second, if this is the first dungeon puzzle I can't wait to see what the rest of the game has in store for me
>the rest of the game

don't even have a face for my disgust

>I wasn't trying to.

>tfw brute-forced like 10 dungeons before realising that

What happens to people with shitty PCs? Are the symbols even legible?

this. that's because AAA games need to be playable by the dumbest 8 years old kid

Skyrim is Copy and Paste: The Game
From the voice actors' lines and puzzles to world assets of every kind, everything reeks of laziness.
Why does every puzzle to open a door have to be the same? What about a magic "Simon" puzzle (like the banana bird caves in DKC) or a Tower of Hanoi game?
And yes, these things have been done to death in vidya already, but they didn't even TRY.

>puzzle is so simple that you don't even think of the solution at first
why does this always happen

Shit dude, I play games like Spacechem and Cogs and do fine and it still stumped me because of that. The interface gave you no indication of how the fuck to rotate objects.

>it's another "dude this puzzle was soooo hard" episode even though the solution was literally LITERALLY two steps away from the door on the ground, written on a note

inb4 sonic carnival night drumfags

Yup. Overthinking simple shit always does me in.

>Wait a minute, those snake, bear, and fish etchings...

lever.jpg

On release the in-game menu and controls were so fucking bad that the real puzzle for me was actually figuring out how to look at the damn thing to see all the symbols.

You don't even need look at the thing, 9/10 times it'll always be move each of them twice to the right.

sold for 20 pesos to mah niggah in solitude

I noticed this too. Except maybe just one move on the last ring. WHAT A TWEEST

>hadn't seen the gameplay footage
>get to that wall
>hmm looks like a simple enough puzzle to brute force, but I'd rather find a note or book explaining it for completionist purposes
>go back and look all over the dungeon for said clues
>nope.jpg
>brute force it in like 2 minutes
How was I supposed to know you could turn that shit around?

It's just a coincidence! We'll change it in the remaster!

I thought the claws would actually be valuable to keep for some guild somewhere, perhaps the Companions or Bards. So I ended up with a chest in my home dedicated to housing every claw I found before I decided to look it up, and nope. Once you've looked at them and used them to open a door, they're just vendor junk.

isn't the remaster out already

i love how your home chest is the true realm of sithis

Sad but true.

I swear it did ... I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they had those button popup tutorial for it. like M2 to block or what ever.

I also expected something, maybe similar to the dragon priest masks that would reward a weapon instead.

I'm pretty sure it was on a loading screen tip.

i did not know what to do here

>Area is supposed to be tomb of some dude
>Get claws from three different dungeons
>Open up
>Beat 'boss' for a pretty nice charm

I bruteforced those doors.

reminder that there are still people that buite force the claw doors AND the animal spinners

Is this the only place in which you use that shout? It happens right after you learn it from the mountain-dwelling neckbeards in their mystical Klingon language, too.
I'd understand if you'd gone off and done a load of other shit in-between because it's a forgettable ability, but if you went straight there from the mountain there's very little excuse user.

It's probably quicker to brute force than to open up the inventory and spin that retarded thing around, though.

It says in the fucking journal of a guy you kill in the first dungeon damn

Yeah I'm pretty sure he clipped through the world when he triggered that trap.

At 8yo I played games with puzzles a lot more obscure than Skyrim. It's the fault of AAA market, who thinks his games must be dumb to sell. And indies are doing the same bullshit from a while aho

Oct. 28th my dude.

I remember in undertale when there was a puzzle that could have potentially been complex and then it turned out to be a joke