>you have my ear
shit, got caught pickpocketing again

Fuck off, Ira.

How about I delete Morrowind instead

GRAY FOX

You won't do it. You're not man enough.

>morrowfags

The worst of the fanbase.

I like Morrowind a lot but goddamn, some faggots take it to the extreme.

When I get my new PC next month, modded Oblivion is getting a play through.

There's no other series that does what TES does, and that's a shame. And don't say Witcher, outside of the medieval/fantasy theme it's a totally different kind of game in terms of gameplay.

Wish I had a beast PC to do just this. Enjoy

My current PC is about 9 years old, going to blow about £1.8k on a new one. Just waiting on my next paycheck to come so i'll still have a few K in the bank when I buy it.

No, I don't

>Maybe NWN will be better... *sigh* .. yeah right...
I hope he enjoyed Neverwinter Nights, it really was better than Morrowind.

Oblivion really, really needed real-time shadows for everything, not just NPCs. It's the one thing I can't stand, and I'm glad Skyrim implemented them.

>people have been whining about casualization for nearly 20 years

There is a mod that gives you 1 imperial guards ear every time they say that.

>2002 was 30 years ago

The problem I have with this "it was always casualized" argument is that it ignores the innovations Morrowind made over Dagerfall and focuses solely on what DF had that MW didn't. The issue is not just the streamlining taken over time but what is actually added for what was taken away.

Was there not RT shadow mod for oblivion? Can't remember correctly but I thought there was one for something like that

youtube.com/watch?v=Z59AnkxekfI

Some of you mustards are alright

youtube.com/watch?v=r_2Jduxc2P8

>it just seems incredibly silly to me to listen to so-called rpg fans gush over water and what they can do to fine-tune their displays. :( Is this what we have to look forward to in the future?
What a fucking prophet.

I also got your nose.

WHAT THE FUCK CITIZEN

>what is actually added for what was taken away
it may just be cause oblivion was my first TES game but i truly think it was the best in balancing that
still in-depth enough to RP to your taste and with enough actiony flair to have fun with your character

>Gray Fox
Not sure why I find this hilarious.

>resist arrest

I agree with that for the most part. It's mostly Dagerfall I take issue with, which was a very experimental game, while Morrowind however dated at this point defined the Bethesda formula for every future title and people downplay that.

What's up with all the greentext arrows?

I loved how Oblivion actually had trees and forests. Actual forests that were deep as shit.

Did Skyrim had forests like that? I can't even remember. Only remembered it having cheap looking snows.

Underage

skyrim had one forested area in the south - to the north & west of falkreath. Wasn't as dense as Oblivion though.

Have you heard of the High Elves?

I'm 24, you faggot.

And you don't know what a quote is? Grrentexting is for quoting,now think for a bit from where that might come from. Mind you that Cred Forums was created in 2003

Protip: you aren't 24

No you're not, kid

I use emails all the time for uni and I never use or see greentext arrows. It's an outdated symbol, apparently.

>STOP!

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXpNeeUvgIA