As pointed out on NeoGAF, the invading giant ants and spiders in Earth Defense Force 5 are called “immigrants.”

> As pointed out on NeoGAF, the invading giant ants and spiders in Earth Defense Force 5 are called “immigrants.”

Uh, that seems like an offensive choice of words given the current global environment. Giving the giant ants you're trying to blow up the same label as people feeling their war torn homelands is a bit icky.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate
soros.dcleaks.com/
express.co.uk/news/world/713032/Sweden-chaos-no-go-zones-increased-police-lose-control
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/japan-subaru/
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/japan-kurds/
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/polls.html
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4077
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/01/06/national/social-issues/government-weighs-immigration-maintain-population-boost-workforce/
youtube.com/watch?v=SNVmXt-H8AA
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/20/brexit-eu-referendum-economy-project-fear
economist.com/news/asia/21705376-begrudgingly-japan-beginning-accept-it-needs-more-immigrants-narrow-passage
youtube.com/watch?v=cAViXerOmSE
exhentai.org/s/3c6884cb6c/932830-10
infogr.am/Black-34991937313
youtube.com/watch?v=UWxd5y-1qSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EDF! EDF! EDF!

For fucking real? HAHAHA

EDF! EDF!

Inb4 Cred Forumstards storm in injecting politics in Cred Forums

>false flagging
slit your throat stormnigger

HAHAHAHAHA. Holy fucking shit. Supported. I'll buy this.

The word we use, alien, also literally means immigrant

I don't see the problem with this.

>tfw get to shoot all the immigrants you want

Aren't they actually aliens? Some people just don't get the joke.

>New game
>EDF is a new game
>Aliens are same people as immigrants
>imply they don't know alien means fucking immigrant (which they definitely don't know)

E D F
D
F

Ha..immigrAnts.

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER COUNTRY FROM ANY IMMIGRANT ATTACK

do they think immigrant is a negative word or something?
it's fucking aliens not from planet earth

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY IMMIGRANT ATTACK

>ywn be a mad leftycuck in 2016 as his ideology withers and dies before his own eyes

comfy

immigrant
[im-i-gruh nt]

noun
a person who migrates to another country, usually for permanent residence.
an organism found in a new habitat.

I see no problem here.

the giant ants are less destructive than the real george soros funded immigrant invasion, to be honest

GODDAMNIT CARLOS WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MAKING SHITTY PUNS?

NeoFAG will never cease to amaze me.

The only retards I'm worried will confuse fantasy with reality are the retards like the one who wrote the article.

>NEW JAPANESE GAME

Fuck off Brian

FROM VICIOUS MUSLIM RAPISTS WHO HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK

don't let this guy watch district 9.

But haven,t the aliens in this saga been named as immigrants since always?

At least in the japanese version, here are called "Ravagers"

>assuming i'm a liberal because i called you out for false flagging
nice

Stop being all mature and reasonable.
Fling some shit, call someone 'cuck', we can't have proper interwebs controversy if most people behave like you.

Trump is losing every poll and Democrats are projected to win the senate. You live in a very isolated world if you honestly believe its liberal ideology that's on the decline.

Well, it seems to be written by Ashcuck.

NOOO

DELETE THIS

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamergate
DELETE THIS

eki? why would it make you feel like a train station?

Is that some fake animu Akumetsu?

they're called the EDF not immigrants R us

EEE DEE EFF
EEE DEE EFF
EEE DEE EFF

I would get worried given how people are idiotic enough to not buy a game if it has something they make them uncomfortable regardless of the game's quality (see: people and #FE, Cred Forums and Battlefield 1), but the EDF games don't sell very much in the first place.

>mfw the new fire breathing immigrants
>They're called Sear-eans

You know, I wonder how the world at large would react if someone irrefutably, incontrovertibly exposed that people like the Bilderberg group, Soros, etc. were behind everything that has gone wrong with the modern world in the past 20-30 years, including the recent forceful introduction of invasive immigrants into populations who clearly do not want any part of it, and the entire social justice/militant political correctness movements.

Just prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that there is a global elite who is currently treating the entire planet as its own personal antfarm.

>Democrats are liberal

You must not know much of American Politics.
They are right wing in the eyes of most of the world. Still warmongering and jingoist, selling America to whatever corporation will play their campaign money. They just aren't dumb enough to say it out loud like the Republicans.

>Uh
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/neogaf/

WE'LL RELEASE ALL OUR FORCES WE'LL DEPORT THEM ALL BACK

>my source for this is CNN btw guiz :)

they would ignore it and go on with their lives

the DNC leaks proved that the populace will stay happily ignorant at all costs and the media will comply with that wish

>poll
who cares most of the people there won't go to vote because there will be something more "important" to do like watching handegg or doing some shopping.

>muh no true liberals and liberalism have never been try before, t-trust me.

You are delusional and your ideal are a sham and scam seeking only to steal money from you.

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY IMMIGRANT ATTACK

Is USA an alien country?

Considering it was built by immigrants

This.
People should try to understand their own language.

what image mean by it?

>NEW Japanese game
>PROFESSIONAL JOURNALISM

JESSIE

>Akumetsu
Nah. Doesn't even really look like Akumetsu that much.

Anyway, it's Tokyo Ghoul

#DCLeaks proved Soros was behind it, it also proved hes behind Obama's bringing them to the US.

soros.dcleaks.com/

the media covered it up way more than they covered up the democratic party leaks (#DNCLeaks)

*glares*

I'm literally shaking right now, ugh I cant even right now, I mean could they just, like................NOT!?!?!?!?!

fug.
serves me right for replying off page 1.

THE EDF DEPLOYS

I wouldn't be surprised that's been their name all along and people are just getting buttmad at it.

They've had people infiltrate the Bilderburger meetings. It's literally just rich people getting drunk and cutting loose.

Is that you Vasquez?
I know you're right, just couldn't resist.

What are you going off on? I never said anything about liberalism, I said America has two right wing parties in power.

yeah.
"immigrant", kind of like, you know, "alien". something that came from a different place.
i know you're joking around but damn it's annoying to see people legitimately offended by this.

EDF EDF EDF EDF

By the time you've heard of a group they are already defunct

>muh cherrypicked rallies

good job m8 you really showed me

how about posting some anecdotal evidence next

Oh. What a shame. I thought someone gave enough of a shit about Akumetsu to make a fake anime still or something.

Cheers bro.

Clearly the solution to this is to bring in more immigrants. Fucking entitled humans need to just learn to live with alium attacks

Unsettling.

Go read what left wing and ring wing actually mean, you stupid faggot, in relation to politics. By definition, they cannot be both right wing.
Also nice goalpost moving.

>cherrypicked rally

hillary has literally not had a rally with more than 500 people

every single one of trump's is in excess of 10000

face it kiddo, it's over for you

What you gonna do when Trump comes after your NEETbux?

Go ahead and post some hilary rallies with large turnouts

Makes sense. Not many people are hyped to have Hillary as their president, but they'd still rather have her than Trump.

you guys sitting there saying "its not intentional" don't know the japanese at all.

They are really worried about Europe and white countries and the "immigration crisis in europe" is a constant source of conversation over there.

Source: I lived in Japan the last two years, and I'm not even european.

Most first world nations just have two centre left parties you dumb fuck

He's wrong, but not for the reason you think

Holy fuck Americans are so stupid regarding politics

nobody will turn out for her

trump will win in biggest landslide ever

screencap this

rallies=/votes

and the silent majority just wants more of the same without any major changes in the status quo, they're #4hurr

just to clarify, i mean that they are worried europe will fall because of the immigrants.

just like with brexit, people dont want change

oh wait

not him, but this isn't very good evidence.

hillary's rallies could be staged, for all you know, to prevent embarrassing PR gaffs like the ones Trump keeps having.

>There are people who can't tell the main post is ironic.
Why are there so many face value retards here?
>Trump is losing every poll
He's been winning in most of the recent ones to the point Hillary has been getting up her staff. Debates soon should be a hilarious shitfest of memes anyway.
Nobody wants to vote for that bitch, they just want to vote against trump.

Silent majority is working class, and those people want change

You don't even understand the term you stupid fuck

This

>Trump has embarrassing PR gaffes

CTR cant make it any more obvious

No human is this unaware of their own self

> sneaking/stow away into country
> not integrating
>creating and occupying segregated areas
> having lots of children, encouraging others to come join them
> occupied area expands
>separate thinking and separate way of life
>creating separate schools

how is this a good thing in anyone's eyes? not even racist, but you how can you not see the inevitable bad situation that will occur when the occupied areas get big enough

Didn't know CTR also shills on Cred Forums.

Well, japs are known to be retards.

i weep for americans

>Nobody wants to vote for that bitch, they just want to vote against trump.

That's what I'm saying.
No one is enthusiastic about Hillary, but it's a lesser of two evils thing for a lot of people.

I want Trump to win over Hillary, but he isn't going to.

nobody cares in nipland, you might be there during the time when immirgant crisis is at full swing so it get some screen time on the news but like everyone else on the planet, it just fades away as soon it's no longer the hot topic of the week.

If there is something the nips constantly do care about is how to deport gooks and chinks.

But that's not offensive, it's literally the word for an alien.

That's just how the language works.

Not exactly, it is more like "foreigner" without any inclinations towards his intention for coming here.
Someone passing throught would be as much an alien as an immigrant.

>Guys trust me I watch a LOT of CNN

silent majority is actually the new working class, tens of millions of undocumented workers who will vote without needing ID so they can become official citizens, that and legal mexican workers who vote Democrat 90% of the time

The fact people think Hillary is a lesser evil just shows how corrupt the media is, and how stupid and uninformed the average voter is

Vote for more destruction for your social class, fuck racists they want you to stay prosperous and safe in your own country!

They have a right to be worried.

express.co.uk/news/world/713032/Sweden-chaos-no-go-zones-increased-police-lose-control

>Dubbed “no-go zones” in some media reports, there are now 55 areas in Swedish cities, where the police have significant problems in tackling crime. They are divided into three categories depending on how significant the risk to officers working there is.

>“We have a major crisis. Many colleagues are choosing to quit,” police officer Peter Larsson told the Norwegian broadcaster NRK. “A drastically worsened working environment means many colleagues are now looking for other work.”

Now picture you live in Japan and the liberals there want to import 100,000 refugees. Which is a real thing that their left wants to do extremely badly because it benefits companies like Subaru.

I feel like buying it now too. EDF on vita was fun. Do they still have the valkyrie girl soldiers with energy weapons?

What is even the point of shilling like this?

You do realize hillary has an historic lack of feet on the ground campaigning for her

Nobody is energized for her or her shitty politics any more. We've seen what King Bongo did and we didn't like it.

Now fuck off to r/poltiics

Legal Mexicans poll as voting against illegals, try again

>nobody cares in nipland

Actually, a lot of people care in nipland because they're having a similar problem with asylum seekers who are in the process of submitting applications (which will eventually fail, so they can restart all over again)

Cred Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH
Where were you when U.S.A. was saved?

>The word immigrant triggers lefties so much, that they go and whine about it on shitaku.

And these people want to dictate what we can or can not say.

>2015

now show me something more recent or thanks for filling in for my point

E D F!

People think she's just another politician.
They don't realize how legitimately evil she is.

this is gross desu

>It happened LAST YEAR so therefore it must not exist
You are actually retarded, thanks for proving MY point.

Do you sincerely believe this situation has changed within eight months?

most definitely, friend

Not shilling. I'm not a US citizen so the only gain I'm going to have from this election is if Trump wins and continues doing his shenanigans.

lel god tier nips

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/japan-kurds/
Here's the same report from 2016 since you're being such a faggot about it.

As someone paying no attention to this is merica really fucked no matter the outcome?

Do you sincerely believe the president changing is going to change the politics? The real problem is that the politics are rotten to the core.

>PEW research
HAHAHAHAHAHA oh wow

The working class knows she isn't, and they will push Trump into presidency. If Hillary wins, the votes will have been fixed. It's already been leaked that multiple sources from the DNC camp are going to attempt this. The media got leaked as well for fixing poll results to favour Hillary

If Trump loses, you guys are simply fucked

>d-definitely not shilling here guys

I think a good comparison would be to choosing between AIDS and a heart attack.
AIDS makes you wither away over a certain amount of time, a heart attack fucks you up instantly.

wtf I love EDF now

anarchyfag detected

You probably don't even say the Pledge of Allegiance every morning before you brush your teeth.

This is how Labour lost in the 70s in the UK.

>B-b-but so many people showed up at rallies!!!

Dumbass, normal people don't GO to rallies. And normal people are the ones who do most of the voting.

changing the president doesn't change the lifetime serving politicians at every other level who will never get voted out

>le Trump is bad
Try educating yourself

CNN is not news, and Facebook is not education

As long as neither Jill or Gary get anywhere close everything will be fine.

Japs just do not give a fuck. God bless them.

>immigrant
>Immigr
>ant
duh

Underrated

Not really. We have two political parties.

One of those political parties was easily hijacked by a small subgroup-of-a-subgroup.

The OTHER spent millions of their resources to ensure that a populist candidate did not win their primary election despite having much of the popular vote. Going as far as to plant moles in their campaign, steal from them, and directly working with the opposing side. Basically rigging their primary election.

The problem is that Trump or Hillary cannot change either of these things even if they had the will to. We're really only choosing a mascot while MSNBC, CNN, and Fox news chooses the candidates for us behind closed doors.

The reason people like Trump so much is because you cannot see his donators. But if you could, people would realize him and Hillary aren't that much different.

Man, I wish Gary never went spouting of about that "illegal immigrant" shit, Aleppo, his gun and border stance. Jesus, worst Libertarian candidate in a good number of elections, would have actually given the big two a run for their money if he was competent in any way

Trumpcucks on suicide watch

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/elections/polls.html

Well, Trump is bad. He has demonstrated time and time again that he doesn't really know anything about many important and complex issues in politics right now.

I don't even think he is bad because "he hurts people's feelings" or because he is a populist as he stands in the book. Those are just the cherries on top.

>Cred Forums cucks ACTUALLY believe that trump is going to win
you just can't make this shit up
there is NO WAY obama is going to win, am I right, lads??

What is happening on that gif

It is if you seclude yourself into your own areas with only nativs and its own schools.

He is a massive faggot and lolbertarians are embarrassing now even though I was a big Paul supporter.

15% rule, even if he was the reincarnation of Ralph Nader himself, he would no longer count as a legit choice because he can't participate in the debates.

AND STOP THE HAIRY ARABS WHO HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK

>my news sources are unbiased and factual
>yours are full of memes and opinions!
Next you'll say NPR is out to get you too. Diane Rehm must be really intimidating!

reptilian laying it's eggs

>lelbertarians
>competent
They're all too busy making up new insults to actually try and present themselves better

Trump is the Obama of this election. He also has assassination insurance since he picked Pence as VP. No loony liberal would kill Trump to get Pence.

Rest assured, sempai, those helpful champions of all that is correct and progressive will fix that in translation. :^)

HOL UP
I haven't played EDF but from footage I've seen of the games I thought the creatures in EDF were invading not immigrating.
>inb4 what's the difference
Well, shit, for one an invader wants to enslave, kill and/or destroy, not necessarily in that order, to set themselves up. Immigrants just want to move in somewhere already setup for them, so maybe these illegal aliens should stop vandalizing every...hmm this does take on unfortunate political connotations.

>actually, truly implying that trump has never made embarrassing PR gaffes in front of an audience and that anyone that claims this is ctr
so sad.

Yes, because president literally means fuck all, they're a figurehead just like every other head of state in the western world. Everyone under him holds the real power, and those are the corrupt fucks who actually make the decisions and effectively dictate policy.

The prez is just a convenient lightning rod for whatever hate should be directed at the legislative branch.

Just the fact that Clinton is still in the race after WebM related is enough for me to vote Trump.

Something is seriously fucky with the dems.

E D F
D
F

2016 is a magical year.

the pilgrims sure as hell didn't integrate into the local society why should anyone else?

It makes them sound more threatening I think.

And not because "le epik pol mem xddd", but rather it truly implies that they're not here to just raise hell and leave, but to make this their new home.

It's a proper term since alien means foreigner and Immigrant means foreigner who's moving into a foreign land.

Yes, we shpuld truat Alex Jones and Kikebart instead

I think I only recognized two actual words in that sea of autistic memes.

>I haven't read the leaks
MSM is literally working together because they get paid to do so

Clinton gives positions in her staff to those who 'pay to play'

This.

The people who make policy in this country will never be seen by the public eye.

Worse yet: after the farce that was the Democratic primary; with the political party actively helping a side get elected by stifling the other side, funneling money to one side, and even going as far as to plant moles and spies in campaigns, people still think that they have a voice in choosing the presidency.

>gaffes
They are only gaffes to ffages. Non liberals do not find them gaffes.

What EDF game is that webm from?

Atleast the Japs care, almost half the people here dont. Atleast we won with Brexit, if we get a hard exit then we wont deal with Merkels new arrivals. Germany should burn for inviting Africa then shoving them on everyone else, we didnt want them, Austria didnt, Greece didnt, Italy didn't, Switzerland didnt, Sweden did, Poland didnt, Czech republic didnt, etc.

Just like Brexit right?
The silent ones are silent because they vote for controversial things. In the UK where that remain politician was killed, she had a ton of coverage and was effectively a national hero when you look at how her death was treated. They put a vigil outside the polling station.
Her area voted out.

I would have thought the DNC Emails made it where no sane person would ever vote Hillary in their lives.

ten thousand reasons to never vote for a democrat ever again.

Ravagers exterminate the native population then harvest their resources. They're basically the Beta from Muv Luv but less horrifiying and more campy

>Words hurt

I'd say you all should have learned about sticks and stones, but someone might accuse me of calling niggers spear chuckers.

>not Ultros

You're on Cred Forums ffs. Act like it

Based Japan. Stop the kikes at the fucking door.

Why are so many gamurs liberals? Just because of tech association? Tech fields seem to be chock full of 'more gubmint pls' people.

That moment of awkwardness when Japanese and their translators have a better grasp of the English language then games journalists.

All them suits casually camera blocking like nothing is going on. It's like this was the 100th time she randomly fainted.

>Uh,
>offensive
>icky

Grow the fuck up

Not him, but CNN, Huffpo, MSNBC were proven to have been working with the democrats directly in order to squash sanders. It can be assumed they're doing the same to squash Trump as well.

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/4077

>lel japan cares about things Cred Forums cares about

I don't understand how trumpalos can be this disconnected from reality.

Do you feel so lonely you have to convince yourself other people think like you do?

A country so big is being controlled by essentially two of its four coasts and none of its center mass.

Jesus, the USA needs to get its shit together. Can we have another secession, perhaps? You blue states are totally welcome to take in all the immigrants and disenfranchised minorities and the red states can build walls.

What is that abomination?

Put "right" between "all" and "back". Now it sounds better.

Because they are unemployed losers

pfffft hahahahhaa

THIS

It's nuts.

In this instance, they really do, though.

The immigration debate over there is HUGE because so much of their left-leaning parties want to turn the place into Germany.

This is really no different than Cawwa dooty being centered entirely around American politics.

>two of its four coasts
hm?

>its another Cred Forums thread
kill yourselves retarded americunts

That doesn't explain why other tech field people would be like that? I'm not in those industries but I assumed that they should have lots of work available.

We use all our time to play vidya and not to focus on being edgy like Cred Forumscucks

Everything is based upon population, friend. Wyoming is not going to get the same amount of votes as North Dakota.

>cant ignore threads he doesnt like

you should kill yourself retard

Goddamn I can't wait until Trump gets blown the fuck out. Maybe then you faggots will leave our board alone for a few years.

>In this instance, they really do, though.

Netouyos freaking out on twitter are not the majority of Japan, trumpalo.

The rest of the word honest to god does not care about making niggers and queers feel special. You don't make a race/sexual orientation feel equal by putting them on a pedestal like Liberals seem to think.

In a way, yes.
Tech people and gamers generally don't talk about politics, leaving a huge vaccume for both sides to exploit.
Liberals just got there first by virtue of being based in colleges.

I'm not for democrats in any way but you realize that a lot of those coastal areas have huge population centers right? Particularly New York and California eclipse vast stretches of the "central mass".

Trust me the electoral college is pretty fair in terms of allocation although it has been a lot easier for democrats to win for a while.

It's just another day for them. Everything like this gets the same response from her staff. When she froze on stage in front of a crowd, when she turned into a bobble head in front of reporters who were visibly shocked and worried at what they were seeing

And the media doesn't give a shit, they want her to win so fucking bad.

Tech fields are overstaffed and underpaid

If you want to 'work for videogames' you best pepared to be dirt poor and living off pennies most of the time when work isn't available

Welcome to the new world of globalism

you should stay in your containment board you fucking niggercunt

Where the fuck do you think the population is concentrated, dingus?

HAS A FUCKING BUG EVER DONE THIS?!?
I don't think so.

>our board

you people are a joke

why cantt you win anything?

gamergate

brexit

and now trump

2016: the year of the first GamerGate president

>We use all our time to play vidya

Japan is actually worried about this. They have a similar problem with refugee seekers who use their guaranteed stay as a kind of green card.

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/01/06/national/social-issues/government-weighs-immigration-maintain-population-boost-workforce/
Post all the facebook cats you want, it doesn't deny reality.

Probably because the right is in shambles and it's just old guys scrambling for scraps of whatever power they can grab. There's far, far too many different agendas and nobody can agree on anything.

So how about that new EDF game.

Anyone else excited for the new frog soldiers?

Think the final level won't be shit this time?

America is not a country decided by popular vote otherwise it would be ruled by the two coasts because that's where most of the people are. The coasts never stop complaining about the fact that the middle of the country has more political power than their population should allow for.

>Why are so many gamurs liberals?

Conservatards prefer to go out and shoot black people or rape women than doing something like having harmless fun.

>people are excited for "subtle" shit like this when there is a game that allows you to kill shitskins in all their derka glory
youtube.com/watch?v=SNVmXt-H8AA

test

>Probably because the right is in shambles
If you said this 1 year + ago I would agree with you.

Not now, and I think that's why liberals are so scared lately.

You mean why are there so many brain dead retards in gaming these days?

2007 happened.

The Miss World organization decided to give the Miss Japan title to a black woman in order to sell racemixing to the japanese and turn it into a new standard of beauty.

this, basically you are required to have three KKK memberships to be a conservatard.

>internet loses their collective shit over some japanese who has no grasp of english and uses loaded word in a completely harmless way to indicate aliens who want to colonize our planet
it's almost like they're actively looking for things to be offended about

The entire purpose of the European Union is corporations trying to undermine sovereign states for monetary gain while pretending it's all about being multicultural. The immigration of thousands of people from Syria is simply part of a plan to undermine local European workers who want to be paid a law abiding wage. This is the exact same dilemma the UK faced a few years ago with Polish and Chinese (many of them illegal) workers being paid barely 10% of the minimum wage and then sending what they were paid back to their homelands. The government would then "catch" these people and not even send them back home, they'd keep them under house arrest as they were integrated into the country. This is disastrous for local business as none of the money earned is being put back into the area. But these corporations will cover that up by just saying you're a paranoid racist and that they're making the world a better place.

We won gamergate, we made fun of those losers and they got kicked out of Cred Forums and banned on sight.

Brexit resulted in UK crashing and burning and it turning into a shit country within a few years while the EU thrives.

Also nobody sane is going to vote for Trump, 90% of the country is going to vote for Hillary because she's the only choice and the only one who's not only overqualified but has shown she will lead the country to a better future.

>anyone who doesn't agree with me is a LIBERAL
kek

I really don't believe that prior to more recent immigrants arriving to video games that it was much better before in the video game industry.

Tech fields are often liberal, I'm not sure exactly why, probably because of proximity to academia which has had a very strong Marxist bent in Western countries since the counter-culture movement.

>a game where you can kill not only immigrants but also pepes

Sandlot is pushing the boundaries of this medium

No shit, that's their modus operandi.

Well that just won't work.

>liberal delusion

the gift that gave us the presidency

>plugs ears nah nah nah it's not happening there is not a mass right resurgence nah nah nah
Your bubble will forcibly pop soon, little libby. :)

Trump will win the popular vote.
Clinton will win the election

It's 2000 all over again, but this time with the parties flipped.

Yeah because Trump is such a unifier am I right?

>Brexit resulted in UK crashing and burning and it turning into a shit country within a few years while the EU thrives.
Thanks for correcting the record.

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/aug/20/brexit-eu-referendum-economy-project-fear

>Japan is actually worried about this.

Again, netouyos are not the majority of Japan.

Look, I know it's scary and shameful to be a retrograde trumpalo, but stop trying to pretend you're not alone and getting lonelier.

You're embarrassing yourself.

>we won gamergate

>Gawker died, one of GG's end-goals.

>Britain is in shambles.

>Nothing has changed

How can one man be so wrong?
If anything, the only influence you have is over Cred Forums. Which is a meaningless shithole to begin with.

Sort of like the whole RE5 shitfest where people accused Capcom (a JAPANESE fucking company) of being insensitive to American slave culture by making a game take place in Africa and use African tribe cultures in their game, while shit like Diablo 3 can get off using the Witch Doctor scott free without a single peep.

You can't make this bullshit up.

I don't give a SHIT about the new EDF until they confirm whether or not air raiders and fencers are in it

>Brexit resulted in UK crashing and burning

Whatever you believe, Eurocuck. We're actually getting our steel industry back on its feet since Brexit was announced.

Enjoy your migrants as they rape your women and kill everybody.

Samefag.

The Demoshits absolutely destroyed sex and race relations in this country. They're division profiteers and have completely ruined national cohesion. If you want unity, DO NOT vote Demoshit. Ever.

Taking a glance at the wiki I'm compelled to say these things are actually genius, horrifying but genius.

Turning a pest species into disposable weapons is pretty smart.
Can you imagine if instead of bombs and soldiers countries dropped waves of their worst pests on major cities? It's cheap, phobia inducing and a bitch to deal with.

The neoliberals won't let it happen m8

Do you want to be unified with people who hate the country and likely hate you too? Why? They can be left behind and people who are actually American can be unified together. These are the people he's unifying and they are the only ones required. The others can still benefit from his policies but they will kick, scream and be forced to actually not fall back on silliness enabled by larger government.

>Brian Ashcraft
Isn't that the fag that got blown the fuck out on NeoGAF or something about him complaining about design in Dragons Crown or something like that? He's still at it? And still with the cultural bait articles?

Also, shouldn't Kotaku be off the grid due to gawker being hulked?

>You're embarrassing yourself
>R-retrograde t-trumpalo
>Not even posting sources or anything, just reaction images from facebook

You're embarrassing yourself. If you don't know shit about this issue, don't even bother responding. Every post you just look dumber and dumber.

Here's another source to make you look like a retard: economist.com/news/asia/21705376-begrudgingly-japan-beginning-accept-it-needs-more-immigrants-narrow-passage

Oh look, the great wall of immigration is starting to crack, and it's causing turmoil in their society.

Most of them are economic refugees though

>literally no argument

I want Liberals to give me 3 reasons why Milo is bad outside of not agreeing with their politics.

Go.

>We won gamergate, we made fun of those losers and they got kicked out of Cred Forums and banned on sight.
Hello, I'm GG and I think you're delusional. Also:
>we

you are actually an idiot. his links basically shoot down your entire 'no one cares about this!' argument by proving that yes, japan really does care about this.
screaming 'trumpalo' is just baseless ad-hominem because you lost the argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=cAViXerOmSE
Why didn't you listen?

>and it's causing turmoil in their society.

Oh yes, netouyos whining about it is totally the end of Japan!

Lonelier, lonelier...

nah that would be jason schreier, who likes now to say he was only pretending to be retarded and it's all thanks to him the game had the success it did

Japan needs immigrants to survive with their shitty birth rates.

Why wouldn't they be in?

Air raider is the most popular class in Japan and was used as a spokesperson in a 4.1 trailer.

Then again, it's possible they aren't.

GG reporting in. You SJW retards defending Zoe Quinn but let Sean Murray get the same treatment without a word when both did similar shit and got "harassed" in the same manner. Good job.

me on the left

Netouyos are not the majority of Japan, trumpalo.

I know they are your brothers in virgin hate, but that doesn't make them the majority.

I think you replied to the wrong comment buddeh

>waaaaah I'm so oppressed

>reuters.com/investigates/special-report/japan-subaru/
On the outskirts of the town, men in traditional Islamic dress spill out of the Darussalam mosque after prayers, heading to a halal cafe for a meal of chicken with saffron rice. Afghan women in burqas take their children to a madrassa next door.

A community of Muslims from countries including Mali, Yemen and Afghanistan has taken root around the mosque, said Abdullah, its Japanese imam.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>burka bullshit
>Now in Japan
Triggered

>the whole RE5 shitfest where people accused Capcom (a JAPANESE fucking company) of being insensitive to American slave culture by making a game take place in Africa and use African tribe cultures in their game

Wasn't the reason people had an issue with RE5 was the imagery of a terrified white woman being dragged away by a gang of black males?

"Why wasn't it a terrified black woman being dragged away? This is Africa, right?" is a somewhat legitimate question.

>literally only a bunch of netouyos trying to steer up shit as usual

I didn't, the second part of my comment was a blanket statement not related to you, but I definitely should have split it up from the quoted portion (my bad).

Or they can have slowed growth which is healthy when you're overpopulated. When there is more room/resources population will increase again.

This narrative about importing foreigners to curb natural and healthy contraction of population is absurd.

What will all the SJWs do once the GOP went down to hell, the children got raped and islam is being forbidden?

Man feels good to have a proper head of state who still has influence on the world.
Have a jolly good afternoon chaps and God Save the Queen

You mean the one black dude, and one white dude that did that? Not a very compelling argument.

Are you mocking them? That's literally their banner.

Theres no GG, theres just Cred Forums.

Media is trying to pull the same stupid stunt by calling Cred Forums alt-right.

And yet again, they manage to hide Cred Forums from the public, and nothing else. Another puppet to dance to the memes.

it's called an invasion, if you have a segregated community that is rapidly expanding whose ideals are radically different to the ideals of the country what do you think will happen?

English people will be the new Red Indians, & England will become New Syria

I'll take the Queen over this faggot named Justin any day mum.

I'm mocking the faggots that think they're so oppressed by sjw and women and whoever else is on their scapegoat list.

>an international news broadcast making a report about a local incident
>that somehow means the nips cares about the immigrant crisis!

now show me the news articles made by news front dedicated to the local audience.

nobody but netuyo, the equivalent of stormfront for nips cares, and even then they only care about expelling gooks and chinks.

Sadly they are spineless and wont move to Canada as promised.

tank police when

If trumpalos think they are genetically superior why do they whine like little bitches about fictional characters not having their preferred skin color?

Doesn't sound like something someone superior would do.

They modified the scene in response to the controversy.

That would have been our future if not for Brexit. The only shit we got to watch out for now is the filthy French "accidentally" letting migrants across our waters.

It's a soft reboot, the immigrants are invading for the first time again whereas the old ones just want to level everything for shit and giggles

i too like to mock the faggots that think they're oppressed by white right wingers

My ears are oppressed by them but I don't think that entitles me to shut them up. I just continue on my way and make America great again while their screams roar louder.

>even then they only care about expelling gooks and chinks.

And the virginity of idols and anime characters.

there is nothing wrong with invasion. you guys are invading the middle east right now

>Which is a real thing that their left wants to do extremely badly because it benefits companies like Subaru.

How? None of the immigrants can speak or read Japanese, or English or any European tongue for that matter. Most of them can't even read or write in their own fucking language. None of them have any skills and no one wants to hire them.

Well that's kind of what current day immigrants are like.

Nice how you abandoned the current reply chain you were in because you got BTFO and set another bait
just stop posting

>muh netouyo boogeyman
Wew lad. Literally crying "gamergate did this"... You say netouyo, but you actually mean netizens. Or else you need a reality check. You're delusion won't change reality you know, might as well stop pretending.

Why is Masamune only drawing huge oiled up muscly niggers gang fucking tiny animu girls now?

Bombing? Yes.
Invading? No.

Why is ED on that image. I haven't been there in years.

that was during the crusades, and the occupation didn't go quite as planned, there was a lot of leaving

>got BTFO
>never actually happened

Sorry you're still lonely and smelling like cheetos, my "genetically superior" friend :^)

there was no sign of either of them in the trailer. My number 1 wish for EDF 5 is that they rework the fencer greatswords to be actual melee weapons instead of useless charge shot crap.

>EDF only gets media attention when it becomes controversial about muh immigrants

Nice backpedal. A source would be nice (not like it would even matter if it was just a black dude anyways. It isn't like it's just some random black dude who isn't being mind controlled by a fucking parasitic virus from RE4, or anything).

video games?

shh im enjoying this

get better bait dude
Cred Forums is more reddit than it is stormfront these days

No, seriously, how can the whinny bitches of Cred Forums pretend they are genetically superior when they are far more delicate than the SJWs they hate?

yeah you shoot at them in your basement while they inhabit your country lel

Cred Forumscucks going extinct by 2050

People fleeing their war torn homelands stop once they leave said homelands. They patiently and thankfully wait for the war to end, then return to rebuild.

Not go across half a continent to rape women and bomb schools.

Neck yourselves, lefites and stormweenies alike.
I came here for EDF banter.

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

by making that comparison you strengthen what I was saying

at the minute england has a lot of areas of enemy occupation, but still less than 50%

once it starts reaching higher percentages shit will start to really kick off because they will get more brazen, mosques are a sign of conquest and as more are built that too will embolden people

>tfw east european
>girl gamer trend never got big around here
>bitches still want to be "ladies" and their only involvement with HW/SW is facebook on their phone
>tech unis are still full of nerds and autists who's only "involvement" with politics is shitposting on Cred Forums

Every year 4800~ new students and only like 600 of them are chicks. Girls don't want to design transmissions or manage servers for living.

>huge oiled up muscly niggers gang fucking tiny animu girls

WHERE

You being ignorant of all the facts is not me backpedaling.

Not even Cred Forums, but at least they actually mix common sense in with their one sided arguments. That at least puts them a step ahead of SJW's who just lop up any cries of injustice they see without actually looking into the events leading up to it.

you forgot your imgur image and filename that time m8

exhentai.org/s/3c6884cb6c/932830-10
He made a bunch of these.

Then provide the facts, retard. Until then you are, ACTUALLY, back-pedaling.

FUCKING THIS

>Not go across half a continent to rape women and bomb schools.

Don't forget soak up benefits at tax payer expense.

>all these brainwashed kids
And I reject the notion of trolling, because I know how low IQ Cred Forums as a board is

You are honest to god dumbfucks

I'm sure you'll have fun watching your sister get raped by hajis.

>Cred Forums
>common sense

I've never been to Cred Forums in my life and I agree that Liberals are fucking pathetic.

Lets just completely forget retards like Anita and just blame anyone who isn't going to accept white guilt of being Cred Forums.

That's real fucking disgusting.

EDL mod when?

>Cred Forumsshit
Yeah, nah

Which class is the most bro tier online and why is it fencer?
>herds up and kites the bulk of bugs so you don't get swarmed
>keeps projectiles off your vehicles
>dashes ahead to take care of transporters and nests before you get flooded
>trusts you enough to have his back when he occasionally go full weapon platform, knowing full well a single flanking bug can end him
>collects most of those delicious boxes for you

Don't forget to thank your fencer bro, Cred Forums!

Fucking nice.

Because leftists and useful idiots are demonstrably a massive burden on society

Because Cred Forumsacks actually read books on Frankfurt school, critical theory , saul alinsky, etc

Unskilled, cheap labour with no rights.
Companies love them.
Some Chinese companies are expanding into Africa picking Africans over Chinese because they think they can get even cheaper wages.

They don't defend people blowing up/burning down buildings, raiding/looting stores, and screaming out the murder of innocent police officers, so yeah, I'd say they win the "common sense" award between the two.

It's like elves and orcs.

>still watch tv like a dumbass
>one of hillary's paid advertisements comes up while im watching
>its just bunch of people going "trump hurt mah feelins :( dont vote for him "

Fucking hell, really?

>I'd say they win the "common sense" award between the two.

They are about the same since they lose their shit when they see a fictional character of the "wrong" skin color (or doesn't have a penis).

Trump is losing in the polls.

The fact that white privilege is one of the major causes behind all the issues in the world today shows how closed minded you are about the real issues in the world today.

But they do demonize their political opponents by claiming that they generally do all that, which sort of defeats your argument.

Most fencers I got online don't know how to dash cancel, so it can be pretty awful.

Then again, I haven't played EDF in months.

so was brexit

E
D
F

E
D
F

Whoever who wrote that shit deserves to be gang raped by a gang of Syrians until death.

This guy is literally the worst human being ever to run for office, it's almost cartoonish how evil and stupid and horrible he is.
Washington Post, Huffington Post, Vox, Salon and New York Times totally expose him over and over with these amazing articles, it boggles my mind that Hillary isn't leading by 20 points when this guy is one step away from becoming Hitler, and just goes to show how many old racist bigots there still are in this country. The sooner these people die off and we young progressive millennials take over, the better. It's clear that all the smart and intelligent people in the media are against Trump, and are using facts and logic to prove why we must put Hillary in power.
Trump is the first candidate that if I found out someone supported him, I would try everything to distance myself personally from that person and would view them as a lesser person. Nobody with any self respect or shred of decency should vote Trump, everyone has a moral duty to vote Hillary at this point and be on the right side of history.

By the ass blasted way you post is clear you're not white. Besides it's not "if"

infogr.am/Black-34991937313

when white people die off in america, white america dies with it

unfortunately people now aware

FOR THE PRIDE OF EDF

Non American here, I know Hillary is cancer, but when is your election ending?
If Hillary wins America deserves the ass rape for voting her.
If Trump wins we all die from the high salt levels.
All we need is Trump winning and the Austrian re-election to go nationalist, it would be hilarious.

>it's OK to exhibit irrational hatred if you also read books, please god believe me we're so reasonable and logical why don't you believe me

Whites are already a minority in America.
>m-muh 60%!
They count Mexicans and sandniggers as white.

Why can't we just delete Cred Forums and Cred Forums or just tell their parents to limit access to other boards? It would make Cred Forums so much better.

>EDF is getting attention for all the wrong reasons

If it makes those kucks feel any better, they're probably going to be referred to as Ravagers like always in the dub.

Please, tell me what being white provides me, and I'll laugh as none of it applies.

Zombies in videogames are often called "infected", which is sickshaming, and "walkers", which is ableist. Hell, the word "zombie" is cultural appropriation.

Nani?

Next stop nationalist parties sweep elections across Europe.

>fencer
>not your sexy nee-san watching from the sky

I did provide facts, what you mean is you want evidence to which I say go fuck yourself, you never provided any evidence either. You can do your own googling or you can continue to live in your little bubble. It's your choice.

Why are westerners such offended faggots where you can't even mention immigration in videogames anymore?

The best part will be the left dont realize they drove everyone that way. Middle grpund has been totally eroded now, you cant criticize immigration without being called racist. So people just pick a polarized side. I'm far right now, because only they tackle the issue.

God damn I bet 99% of the children arguing in this thread haven't played EDF.

Were they good with artillery at least or did they just arrive late to everything?

Obviously fake.

Actually I'm living in Japan atm and it's a generally talked about issue by women and young men. Old men here are fairly red pilled when you talk to them alone but generally fair.

Also Japanese tourism is dropping towards classic European hot spots. People are picking literally Poland and Estonia over Germany and France because almost everyone knows someone who had their camera stolen by some shit skin there.

It's easy to virtue signal here because first hand experiences are low. But slowly the stories from people who travel are mounting.

Same yeah. If everything is going to be so partisan I'm at least going to choose the side that isn't totally capitulating.

>Vivian shit
Fuck off.

Totally different. That's two humanoids. This is more like Beastiality.

>posting fake quotes
>from a facebook poast no less

i know
i said when they die off

youtube.com/watch?v=UWxd5y-1qSU
>10 seconds in

LITERALLY fucking white.

Your turn.

Not that guy, but why do you call his "hatred" irrational? There is obviously an evolutionary purpose for it, isn't there? Becoming a minority in their country to people who hate them and want to steal from them isn't something that would benefit an ethnic group, is it?

Hey what a coincidence, the year you were born

JAMES

Nah m8, got 20 hours in it so far, it's just too fun to rile up Cred Forumsfags whenever they crawl out of the wetwork

>Found the Gator

Tips fedora.

EDF EDF!!

>as people feeling their war torn homelands
those are refugees, not just immigrants.
People can be legal immigrants, in fact, I read that about 300 million people live in a country that's not their own. Those are mostly legal immigrants.

Refugees can be legal immigrants, or illegal immigrants. The word immigrant does relate at all with the word refugee.

Dont forget them blaming whites and men for everything, thats a great recruitment drive.
>Check your fucking privilege, you fucking white male, and no you cant face discrimination
>Why arent you helping us?
The only thing I hate more than liberals as a whole, are white male liberals. They are modern uncle toms. It's on the same level as women and gays defending Islam.

>(((Washington Post)))
>(((Huffington Post)))
>(((Vox)))
> (((Salon)))
>(((New York Times)))

Enjoy losing all of your friends because of how intolerant you are to differing opinions. Nobody will miss having you around.

EDF!
EDF!
EDF!

>Becoming a minority in their country to people who hate them and want to steal from them
Because no one fucking hates you, your just as bad as BLM retards screaming about how whites hate blacks when most are ambivalent.

Most of the ones I got used mini-guns and sword and shield.

When I rolled fencer, I always used spears to dash cancel and used artillery if the mission called for it.

I should go back to EDF soon since I found my old mic and my PS plus is going to expire.
Hope it's still active.

>the system is rigged
You actually believe the stuff Trump says? If that the case I got a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you. Be sure to watch his news channel that he puts out after he loses.

>amazing articles

Frog soldiers are gonna be reskinned hectors with the exact same AI, minus the extreme wibbly-wobbly limb action when shot.

oh and they can do a short jump I guess.

Still waiting, faggot.

We all must band together to fight against globalization. Every country put your hands together so that we can prevent this from ever happening and allowing an oligarchy of the world to form.

Why are libs so dumb?
Yes, he's losing the NATIONAL POPULAR VOTE POLLS, but guess what, people aren't elected on the popular vote. They're elected via the electoral college.
Trump is currently winning in all the polling for the swing states he needs. It's just that states like California, where he'll never win it, are so in favor of Hillary that it skews the national polls.

>uk crashing and burning
Nigga please it is buisness as usual here.

>Because no one fucking hates you

>they vote for controversial things
Your right and Hillary is the controversial vote. Anybody that says they're voting for her is likely to be attacked by a Trump supporter so it's best to stay silent.

Maybe it's all a ploy so that EDF will sell more than 4 copies outside of Japan.

no, we read the DNC leaks that showed that Hillary and her team actively worked with major media outlets as well as the election committee itself to undermine and defeat Sanders in a rigged environment

Congratulations, you of all people should kow you can find racist shit on the internet.

Do you know about a country called South Africa? The remaining whites living there are being slowly killed off by the "tolerant" niggers and their ANC party, leftists want to turn America into another South Africa.

Okay so people do hate me, we've walked that back.

So the only solution is to kill all the niggers, even the ones that are just minding there own business.

You're two sides of a shit coin.

I don't think you understand how probabilities work.

In case you still are too blind to have seen , I'm waiting for your responds. :O

They have great ways of killing themselves to be honest, just try not to live near them.

You know damn well what I mean you asshole.

Ironic post user.

someone remember to screencap all the Cred Forums butthurt when shillary wins, I want to remember it for years to come.

t. Muhammad

People do hate whites just for being white though, that's all I was saying. You've agreed now and are stammering about "knowing what I mean!"

What is your point?

>this guy is one step away from becoming Hitler
>I would view them as a lesser person
Nice going contrarian

>Air raider is the most popular class in Japan

About two thirds of the people I see on PC are Air Raiders, everyone loves robutts man.

>mfw

Most people do not hate whites.

The implication of this statement being >? Becoming a minority in their country to people who hate them and want to steal from them isn't something that would benefit an ethnic group, is it?
Implies that most people hate whites enough to begin systematically targeting them because they've become a minority.

Anyone that understands the electoral college knows that Trump has a minimal chance of winning. I don't really care, but this is reality.

>CTR is now shilling on Cred Forums
Is Hillary this desperate for votes?

There's conveniently a graph to show how hard you have to cherry-pick that statistic. This is only the 2nd time it's happened so far, and the first time was for nearly zero time.

Not saying he's going to lose - I personally suspect he'll win - but to jump out of your seat and start posting that screencap the millisecond the odds peak over onto his side as though it's "reality" that proves people claiming the odds are against him are objectively wrong is pathetic. Just look at this chart. It doesn't take much to see why people perceive the repubs as the ones who "deny reality".

But keep convincing yourself that it's the other side of whatever argument you're in that's being irrational and denying reality, if that helps you to ignore your own faults.

Wait, I just noticed that liberals in here are saying that Brexit was bad for the UK.
Are they this disillusioned with reality?
The UK has entirely recovered and is actually performing better than before. There are plans to restore the steel industry now, which is massive for them. And of course, many EU countries are seriously crashing hard right now, while the UK is not.

Do they just watch nothing but CNN and MSNBC, which of course will never cover these stories because it defeats the narrative?

>people don't agree with your Trumpcuck shilling
>"waah, fucking Hillaryshills"
Everytime

>shout from the rooftops that they are not take our games away while protesting and giving bad press to game devs who don't fold to there crazy demented demands.
I would stand with them if they did not pull this shit but if they want to to do it that way they can all burn along with the niggers and mulsims.

Stay salty

He draws the same male body type and skin color. In previous chapters one dude had your typical animu hairstyle and face.

C'mon user, don't disappear on me. I'm waiting for your responds to .

No one will remember. Remember Romney?

This is all nonsense. The reality of the electoral college is that Trump will not win unless he can pull blue states. Good luck with that.

Whoops, sorry, wrong chart, though they tell nearly the same story. Though it's hilarious that you chose the "would win if the election were held today" chart and not the "will win on Nov 8" chart, which predicts Clinton at the moment. I wonder what made you do that. How mysterious.

>autosage
Sasuga Cred Forums.

Here's the thing, I like to call it the 'silent brexit voter' situation.
Being a Trump voter / fan is not a socially acceptable thing in many states unfortunately. You will be attacked and defriended by friends and family for doing so, even if your reasons are sound (my mother would literally disown me, and I suspect many friends would never speak to me again, if they knew the truth). For this reason, many are unwilling to publicly voice their support for Trump, and if they do not live alone, then when it comes to any kind of telephone or door to door polling they may say unsure / johnson / clinton just to not blow their cover if someone else is around them.

As we get closer and closer to election though, they start to come out, and Trump's polling (just as Brexit's polling) begins to improve. Additionally, as we'll have the live debates and such, and both candidates and policies are under a microscope more than ever before, regardless of any kind of media bias many of the fence sitters will begin to see the best course to take in this country propaganda or no.

That's why Trump will win. Because he's so controversial yet is still managing to do so close to Hillary in polling in spite of it.

Butthurt CTR?

>I wonder what made you do that. How mysterious.
Because the election held today chart is based entirely off of the most recent polls.
The Clinton fall on 9/11 was an enormously defining moment for the election.

What will likely happen is that border control will be traded over in return for access to the single market. In the meantime, nothing much has happened aside from a drop in the value of the pound (not inherently a bad thing, which people gasping about the issue don't seem to understand), since the UK is still in the EU for the time being. But, nobody really knows what's going to happen, it could be good or bad.

>media wants her to win so bad
Explain why they give Trump so much free publicity then compared to Hillary?
It literally can be summed up like gamergate if the media ignored Trump and didn't report on it then he would have less traction. Instead they give him the spot light and his campaign soared to great heights.