Replay value

what are some vidya with the best replay value? could be any platform old or new, open world, action/adventure, jrpg, puzzle, dungeon crawler, simulator you name it.

ow the edge

Bethesda games tend to have fairly good replay value simply based on the fact that their modding communities are as active as they are.

Bethesda makes shit games, but great modding sandboxes.

doom games

including new one

also Dead Rising games

Civ

Dark Souls, especially 1, but all of them really, Bloodborne to a lesser extent

No Mans Sky, Bioshock 2, Call of Duty Ghosts.

Tales of games are pretty good. You can try the game with different perks which are rewarded on every playtrough. Multiple characters to try, solo challenges and other self-imposed ones. And there is always some kind of end-game content to try out.

I can't really think of any other JRPG with this kind of replay value. Other JRPGs I usually replay for the story alone and not for the gameplay aspect.

>Bethesda makes shit games, but great modding sandboxes.
Their modding sandboxes are shit too. The engine is full of bugs, limited, and the construction set is a nightmare to work with.
Bethesda makes shit games, shit modding sandboxes, but their great marketing attracts a large crowd of talent.

>doesn't offer any opinion to the thread topic whatsoever
>comments on the op pic with some cringy attention seeking comment
>first post

ow the autism

Shattered Mammaries was fun to go through multiple times to see how many variations of the cast there are, and seeing what subtle effects the answers on the psyche tests had on the plot. I swear I find something new every time I replay it.

Race the sun. It has 3 different game modes that change everyday. Unlimited replay value until the servers shut down.

ow the edge

k

ow the edge

Resident Evil 4

Just replayed Dawn of War:SS+UA mod a few weeks back, shit was fun. Currently replaying Bad company 2 & had a blast with it, never had a problem looking for servers.

Or you could emulate some games. Thought of replaying DQVIII.

Counter-Strike

k

The Sims
Dragon Age
Mass Effect
Heavy Rain
Fallout: New Vegas

Tetris

quality shitposts 1/10

>hunerds upon hundreds of games exist
>keeps playing one game

what is it if not a definition of autism?

Elder Scrolls Series
Witcher Series
Dungeon Siege Series
Minecraft
Fallout Series
Dawn of War Series, especially the first game with all addons
Divinity Series
Anno Series
Supreme Commander
Earth 2150

Shmups have the best replay value

You just end up taking more time to mod than actuall playing the game, because by the time you feel somewhat satisfied with it, you already lost any lust to play the actual game.