ITT

"villains" who literally did nothing wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EA4uan90HeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Since when is Venom a villain

Neither of them are villains.

Metal Gear
Metal Gear 2
Metal Gear Solid 4

More like a bunch of heroes that did nothing right.
"Now we are just a bunch of old fools."

I disagree.

>Wanting to create a country for soldiers that were created by wars made by themselves so they can throw it again to more wars and perpetuate a constant state of war in the world
>not a villain

Venom dies in Metal Gear tho

Solid Snake, please leave. Everything they do is contract-based.
>"Boss, this contract comes from [so and so] through a cut-out."
It's mentioned several times in MGS5 that they're not looking to have a war on their hands.

>Everything they do is contract-based.
>creating wars for money
>not a villain

You called?

They're not creating wars. They're fighting on behalf of other countries. They're proxies. Fuck, it's like you don't even listen.

So they're not even involved to make the world better and are just in it for money? That's even worse you dingus.

How did Venom keep his scars if he got a face reconstruction?

How did Big Boss grow beard so fast after exiting the hospital with Venom?

It's like you seriously believe being a warmonger and killing people for money it's not a bad thing

But they are trying to make the world a better place, faggot.
>Disarming nukes
>Rehabilitating child soldiers
>Creating a place for soldiers, by soldiers

Dusknoir in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.
He was just trying to preserve his life, can you blame him for that?

That's Venom, I'm talking about Big Boss. Even if they rehabilitate child soldiers and disarm nukes, they're still starting wars in places and they can't save every child soldier. There's going to be more soldiers and wars.

Okay let's stop here for a moment. You're talking about Venom and Diamond Dogs. Venom in Outer Heaven assumes the role of the villain so Solid can kill Big Boss for good.
Big Boss and Zanzibar Land are villains the whole story. Big Boss became a villain the moment he stated that the Boss denied her whole life and him.

I respect your right to do so user :3

It's never explained.

They're soldiers. Of course they're going to kill people for money, but they themselves are not mindless killers.

Villains who don't do anything wrong are called shitty villains

Why is dusknoir so fat?

Villains who don't do anything wrong are called innocents.

>kidnapping and torturing enemy soldiers until they give in to stockholme syndrome and swear their life to you
>disarm all the nukes in the world so one of your shell PMC's can hold the whole world hostage with just one nuke
>literally the only reason he didn't make use of the child soldiers in PP is because Millar put his foot down

he eats jon
tis what he does

Holy crap, i think you're actually retarded.
Please watch this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=EA4uan90HeA

There's been so many double crosses and retcons in this game, I don't think it even matters anymore.

I was only PRETENDING to kill you with my huge fleet of P90 wielding bitches.

The Boss spent her entire life serving an evil entity (that probably killed her parents). She killed lots of innocents and only ever began to have doubts near the end of her life where she herself was betrayed.

She's basically Mukuro Ikusaba, the 16th student hidden somewhere in the school, the one known as the Ultimate Despair.

>Wanting me to watch some YouTube faggot's shitty overanalysis
Fuck off.

That's what the Patriots want you to think.

He was one of us

>villains who did nothing comprehensible

he wanted to make humanity great

You know, I always wonder if gamers legitimately think kojima's games are actually comparable to classic literature/films that warrant in-depth analysis.

Like in their do they really think it's comparable to Crime and Punishment or Don Quixote?

I never played that game
What did he do?

nothing wrong

No one will ever take video games seriously. They'll never be as accessible as films or literature.

/thread.

he fucking raped the boy you double nigger

Kek, Guts got the BBC.

Wise magical negro did nothing wrong, he was just giving Guts the means to unlck his true potential

By becoming the Blacked Swordsman

Purged a city full of citizens that were infected and were gonna turn to zombies

Not even by meme, but he actually LITERALLY did nothing wrong.

>kidnapping and torturing enemy soldiers until they give in to stockholme syndrome and swear their life to you
The bulk of Snake's army consists of volunteers worldwide. Also, many of the extraction targets actually WANTED to join Diamond Dogs, or don't need to be tortured. Soldiers can also leave Diamond Dogs if they wish.

>disarm all the nukes in the world so one of your shell PMC's can hold the whole world hostage with just one nuke
Snake and company have used nukes as deterrents since Peace Walker. They have no intention of revealing or using them unless they're attacked.

>literally the only reason he didn't make use of the child soldiers in PP is because Millar put his foot down
Snake never said he'd give them combat roles, and even admitted in an earlier tape when talking about Chico that there's always a chance that they'll die for nothing when picking up a gun.