Defends Virginia

>Defends Virginia
Is he still "our guy"?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/virginia/page/1/
store.steampowered.com/app/374030/agecheck
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

literally who

Fuck off back to your subreddit faggot, e-celebs are absolute cancer.

Who even listens to this pile of shit?

I like Virginia

I also like Gone Home and other non-games
Don't be so strict with yourself and enjoy things sometime user

he's a literal cuck, so no

You mean virgin?
No doubts.

Jimmy boy is literally Humpty Dumpty, one of these days he's going to have a slip and fall on the social justice side of the fence.

who is this guy? did he eat "our guy"?

>Not defending best state
I grew up in Virginia Beach, and moved away at 14, I still miss it

If by "our" you mean a cucked lardass like you, yes

He was only "our guy" in the sense that he looks like he ate our guy, and are fat enough to be our guy, their guy, and a few other guys.

Saw a playthrough yesterday on my 2nd monitor while playing stuff.
Didnt pay all that much attention but it seemed to make no fuckin sense towards the end.
Artistic games are nice an all, but that one was just boring shit.

I think Jim Sterling is the single most unattractive human being on the planet. He's almost formless. Like an amorphous blob of fat and gristle. The sort of thing you'd scrape off the underside of an old frying pan.

Just moved out of Northern Virginia and I miss it too. Great state

>fat retarded neckbeards go into photoshop and put this png of balding hair on handsome men to somehow feel superior to them

I will never understand this meme

roll

This is actually true.

>STOP DISLIKING SJW GAMES
Man who cares

For a guy who claims to mock issues people take with stuff he sure makes a big deal out of it

rockcock said it best

so ronery

This, mate.

>does thing
>is he le our guy meme xd

There's nothing wrong with the game besides being a walking sim.

That being said, Jim once again misses the point on purpose to keep his Patreons happy.

Why should I give a shit about a game that I am not going to buy?

He was never our guy but he's not the "literally Hitler" Cred Forums tries to make him. He's just a weirdo with a shit fetish whose occasionally right and occasionally wrong.

What's the difference between a Succubus and a lesser succubus?

>fearlessly calls out shitposters

Is this user, and dare I say it, "our" guy?

I only watch him because he looks like a fascist Wayne Knight.

isnt he a real actual cuckold? how can he be our guy?

Why does he wear riding gloves when his fat ass could not sit on a bike?

A lesser one is a normal girl that's half-way transformed into a proper one.

Honestly, I will never get Cred Forums's vehement hatred for story games/walking simulators. I don't like them myself, but that doesn't make them inherently bad. They have just as much a right to exist, and be enjoyed, as Doom, or any other action game that I do enjoy.

The only problem comes in when they try to sell/push themselves as something different, in a bait and switch, like Gone Home pretending to be a horror game in its original marketing.

Probably so you can't see how sweaty his mitts are.

>tfw need to put out at least one video a week or risk upsetting your Patreons so you have to scrape the bottom of the barrel for click bait stories

It seems like SJW's are the only ones talking about SJW's anymore.

Lets go!

lets roll

watchu got for me CIS scum???

I think resentment comes from the fact that critics treat it like the next for Vista to be treated as "art" as if the only way the medium can be taken seriously is to become glorified films.

>SJW's
>'s

Do people not go to school anymore? Is this the work of people from shithole nations?

R-rollan

So, just a slutty girl?

how many of these actually have a dick?

still rolling anyway

He always says he is "pro consumer", but he only is when it suits his SJW landwhale wife who is cucking him.

I kind of hope he loses the Digital Homicide case, just cause it would be funny.

a

>I kind of hope he loses the Digital Homicide case, just cause it would be funny.
It sure would, but if DH wins we all lose.

Heh. Rollin'

Rolling because I'm a lonely fuck irl

A companion cube will do.

It's just hate from people who don't enjoy playing those types of games. What fucking annoys me is they seem to think video games should only ever be what they deem worthy enough to consider a game. It's fucking conceited as all hell.

He plays a character in his videos how hard is this for people to get?

Meh

is that a fucking swastika on her wrist?

le

He has a point. Sometimes people do jump on the 'SJW bandwagon' too soon when a game is slightly different from what they expect.

However, the problem exists. But I don't think the issue is that people don't like seeing a black/female protagonist... it's just that their appearance often feels forced and the difference isn't justified enough.

Take the new Battlefield for example. Do you really think EA are going to make the campaign a deep, thought provoking commentary on the experience of black soldiers in WW1?

Fuck no, that'd take decent writing. But we'll slap a black guy on the cover for good goy points.

And don't even get me fucking started with the new Watch Dogs, that's a whole different level of shit.

you gotta know that you have taken a wrong turn in your life when you think about being gay or straight is a matter pleasure

No! He's a fucking SJW! Fuck him!

Why is he so based?

Never fails to trigger an asspie.

kek

Best of 3

What bothers me about Watch Dogs is that in public the writer despises SJW and PC bullshit.

i dont even know what virginia is

>And don't even get me fucking started with the new Watch Dogs, that's a whole different level of shit.
That's kind of an entirely different situation though. A black hacker, doesn't need any justification, or anything like that. The problem comes from the horrible writing around it, and the fact they're clearly trying to come off as "cool" and "with it", in a completely unironic manner. If the first Watch Dogs had been about a black protagonist, it wouldn't have been an issue at all.

Fuck

>Defends Virginia

What?

pls

I think it's a place in america

If you want dicks I have you covered senpai

>I will never understand this meme
you should stop posting and lurk more, then

>he plays a character
I am sure the faggy looking riding gloves are soooo important to reviewing games.
I am sure he breaks a number of nails opening the game boxes user. but here you are defending it.

I lived there for years. Used to run the FUCKING GAMESTOP at Hilltop Marketplace. Pretty tight, man.

Where's the original

ATTN: FAGGOT FUCKING MODS, DO YOUR GODDAMN JOB

>I WAS ONLY PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED

Well done friend, well done. Just don't skip on your english lessons anymore, alright?

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT A WAWA IS. GIRL.

I'll have a companion cube please.

Rolling for Waterknight.

Lemme try...
Rollan

Well he's right about Virginia. It's not a very good game; the ending falls apart really easily, the framerate is stuck at 30 on PC and 60 FPS is broken, and unlike most movies which leave one question to be answered, Viriginia leaves around 30 and only answers one or two.

He's also right about the fact that just because you play as a black woman who literally never says a word doesn't make it SJW shit.

Wewt

Aight

a face only jim sterling could love

was he ever ?
pretty sure he stopped being "our" guy since his DmC review on destructoid

>you will be able to mask your emotions and pain
...I can already do that perfectly - no one can really guess my emotions by looking - but more charisma would surely help

im gay

nah, they cant delete a thread about their SJW overlord
they must be busy going after the nintendo flaming

No! Video games should ONLY have straight white men in it!!! >:'((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

It's weird, I don't find him attractive, but I want to fuck him. I guess I want to hatefuck him so hard he walks funny.

I feel sorry for anyone who needs a fat fucking nobody youtuber to validate what video games they like.

He would want you to fuck his GF more than him while he crys in the corner.

>Is he still "our guy"?

he was never our guy

No he's a fucking casual who other casuals eat up.

It'd be easier to just buy an actual tub of lard and stick your dick in that.

mechanical depth > > narrative depth any day, it is a trivial matter to remap narrative to reality, mechanics and technicalities not so much

How can anyone look into the eyes of this chick and not instantly see the crazy boiling behind them?

Am I truly alone in the world in being able to read people just from a glance?

Heaven help me if I am cause you're all fucked if so.

Everything else is also kind of a big giveaway

memes

He's not actually wrong in that post. Do you know what cuckoldry is?

would fuck
not even joking

test

rolling off the rails

2nd times the charm

We all know he doesn't actually fuck anyone though, while she is getting railed by BBC

roll roll

Give me 34 or give me eternal rest

will the girl I roll also fuck me?

POUNDING IT
POUNDING IT
POUNDING IT

Oh shit whattup

I don't know how to feel about being far left on this graph. Pride and shame both seem to well up inside of me.

oh come on now Jim dosen't have a wife that's him in drag right guys

Judaism

Hats

This game was obscure enough that it is wonder they even found this game to hate it

here we go

Snek me

I'm easily on the far end of hardcore.

>plays games in release order
>knows a little bit too much about various gaming trivia
>plays old shit as often as new shit
>hardly any genre limitations.

It took me awhile to graduate from entry-level actual hardcore though. I bet a lot of you who think they fit on the far left are kidding themselves.

>defends
Was it even under attack?
Considering this fat fucking contrarians past history he's prolly making something out of nothing to stay relevant. Or am I missing something?

rollin it

rollando

cool

oh damn

I'm glad someone actually saved some of the infographs I posted

>doom WADs
>has spent a lot of time of Terry wads, terry traps and too many gameplay mods to count

>disgusting degeneracy open relationships
>married too
>to that thing

He ain't a cuck but he's certainly a disgusting sub-human for doing a "progressive" open relationship when you're fucking married, especially to something like that

Did somebody say rollan

R O L L
O
L
L

My wife's son likes him

Come on baby

Kissing is cute

r o l l i n

Imma gonna win!

rerollin

Ronery Roll

>Defends Virginia
it was not a defense of the game, but ridicule of the moronic "SJW conspiracy1111!!!!!" tards

wasn't this douchebag supposed to be getting sued?

whats this itnresting

uhm

whee

>oh no I cant like Virginia otherwise I'll lose my Cred Forums-gamer cred even though I also participate in threads saying how calling or considering yourself a 'gamer' is super cringe

What's a virginia?

Go go

rollin4agf

Kill my loneliness

>gets married, says he's "not a monogamous person"

Why the fuck would anyone say that.

So he's back to being a cuck again? Good ol' Cred Forums.

YAHOOOO

Here I go! Rollan again!

rolling my lad

Because all the hip youngsters are being progressive nowadays! You have to be in open relationships and let your SO fuck other people, it's more natural and beautiful this way.

Fuck this generation

Literally fat

knight roll

Rollinggg

I... must... roll!

ronery

Was anyone even saying anything negative about this game or is he really just spouting shit for Patreon money this time?

Let's go bois

Ignore what fags like this tell you. It's got to do with the fact these games have pretentious critics lapping them up like they are worth anything. They aren't. They are barely video games, if at all, I don't that as much, since I enjoy VNs and those are also not video games, but most are just shit. Like Gone Home got praised but it was an hour-long thing that ultimately culminated into finding out that your sister chewed carpet, as if that is deserving of any awards.

rollin for the big wun

I'm generally alright with people having affairs in relationships but being open with it like he is and wearing the "not a monogamous person" badge like he does is just degeneracy.

wow looks like he grew up
maybe you can one day too user!

If you guys think Jim is bad, you should see the en masse retardation that is the Jimquisition fan group

Man he used to be a lot skinnier.
He was still fat as fuck there but that's pretty skinny compared to right now.
Hope he can drop some wight, probably is what did his back in.

>mods delete roll
>mods leaves the e-celeb thread alone
What went wrong?

I'd argue with having affairs but to proudly and openly state it the way he and so many other people do is pretty fucking disgusting. Shit like this is the reason why I've given up on trying to have a relationship, too many people nowadays are way too eager to be a fucking degenerate rather than willing to just settle down with someone.

Feels like my mindset is such a goddamned relic in this day in age, feels like shit, man.

That pic you posted is lovely by the way

Not everyone does that shit you know. You just have to tell someone straight up that you don't want your partner to fuck other people, if they don't agree, then don't waste your time. I have a friend that's like that, except he's buff enough to fuck other girls, but whenever he tells me he does, his girlfriends gets upset, it's fucling ridiculous.

That's because your mind set is a fucking relic you idiot.
It's only an "affair" if you do it behind your partners back, the only part that's ever made it unacceptable is the sneakyness and doing it without your partners ok.
Swingers and shit have existed for fucking years too, so stop being an old man and saying "this generation" you fucking cave painting.

>"le born in the wrong generation" but this time with r9kism

kill me

I knew about him being a literal cuck, but a shit fetish? As in, he actually likes to get shit on? Holy fuck, as if his appearance wasn't disgusting enough

His Top Feminist in Games was a joke though

I think user meant like a bad fetish, not literal shit.
But who knows right.
As far as I know though he's just a polygamist and bisexual.

Sauce? I really hope this is true

The image of his obese wife shitting on him is making me laugh uncontrollably

>bisexual
He's above the label. He is ''not straight'' as he says. Bisexuals are the normies of the LGBT community, just before Male homosexuals.

Is it me or do all fat men and woman look the same?

Virginia is best state though.

Humpty Dumpty isn't about falling on the wrong side of a fence, and the video is precisely about blindly labeling stuff SJW despite there not being any real SJW message.

As long as you never actually go and check you can get all sort of stuff right at a glance.
If you reach around you should be able to pat yourself on the back too.

IKR right?
These globbergoobers need to grow up and stop singing songs about misogyny!

Succubus is best waifu.

Rolling motherfucker.

Cute mods are trying again.

video games should be games

He was never "our guy" he's an annoying obese Brit cuckold who's married to an SJW and is raising another man's child

then why are you people complaining about SJWs in it?

New review when?

>Mx. Sterling
>Mx.
top kek

>mfw I don't want to be a cuck
>but kinda want a child
>but don't want it to be biologically mine because of my terrible genes
Why do people who raise an other man's son nearly always end up being so pathetic? Can I avoid this faith?

WHEN I LEFT IT WAS JUST CALLED IA

Just adopt a child.

Fucking kek

I bet you've never been in a LTR, faggot. Go back to Cred Forums with this shit, you don't even know how it actually is to be with someone for years. What you know is just what hollywood shoved down your faggot mind.

he has some good points, but for the most part, he isn't our boy

Don't have a child.
Some people just shouldn't have children.

>le born in le wrong generation
Muh' lady

What happened to Jim? He used to be great on Podtiod. He wasn't particularly SJW either, what with having classic features like "Is it Pedophelia or Not"

Have you ever tried a LTR with a man?

I hated Virginia but I skimmed through his video and he only seemed to be bashing the people who dismissed it as a "SJW game" even though it wasn't one at all. I agree with that.

Because nobody wants what they are selling, not even they do.

Of vourse he hasn't, he said he finds it dosgusting. Maybe stop fucking std-ridden whores for a bit and try harder on that reading conprehension.

Then there's no reason to complain.
Let the market do its thing.

>defends
He didn't even raise the issue of the game's quality, he just made fun of the comments from people sperging over a completely inaccurate idea of what it was.

He married an SJW landwhale and she slowly converted him.

I'm hours late but you're all right user

Who is this guy?

Is he wearing a costume?

>Am I truly alone in the world in being able to read people just from a glance?
No.
But orbiters don't think or have any instinct.
So Quinn has support.

Jim Sterling, video game journalist.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/virginia/page/1/

Yeah, so much outrage over that SJW game. Half the posts about it are in this thread.

he shouldn't be anyone's guy. he sucks.

Thank god for Jim Sterling

>Life is short, have an affair
Regards, AshleyMadison.com

>video game journalist

>Humpty Dumpty isn't about falling on the wrong side of a fence

To Jimmy there is one wrong side to fall on, that's why i dont trust him to be objective.

>and the video is precisely about blindly labeling stuff SJW despite there not being any real SJW message.

Discussion we wouldnt be having is a certain someone didnt start labelling every person playing games a woman hater and a racist, you can push these ideas for so long until people go "fuck it", wears the label and starts swinging at you for the sake of pissing you off.

This guy always reminded me of Phantom Savage

Why would you assume he's talking about Cred Forums?

I did see a thread bitching about it the other day. I think it opened with just a screenshot so your text search wouldn't catch it.

I'm hours late, but you're not alright.

jurnalizt?

>Discussion we wouldnt be having is a certain someone didnt start labelling every person playing games a woman hater and a racist, you can push these ideas for so long until people go "fuck it", wears the label and starts swinging at you for the sake of pissing you off.
Jesus fucking Christ you petty, spiteful, stupid cunt.

Trust me user, just get a pet.

what? is he referring to anita sarkeesian?

Because they're shallow tripe flooding the indie market, and if there's a lot of it and its garbage (survival, zombie, crafting, building, open world, """roguelike"""), then expect a lot of people to shit on it here.

I don't understand how this is such a difficult concept for some of you.

>

>a bad reaction to a bad game is not ok because muh tranny

Meh

The indie market was always shit, with a few exceptions.
I mean, take a look at steam greenlight.

tee hee

desu trannies do get a lot of shit these days

I don't know if he's referring to anything in particular, he's just a massive ignorant prick with a persecution complex.

When people call out the very real instances of misogyny and racism, which, let's face it, are on display on Cred Forums every day, and you respond by claiming your community is perfect as it is then you are either wilfully ignorant or actively defending them. And if you then respond with "I'll show you some REAL misogyny and racism" you deserve everything you get.

Do any of you ever stop to think that bad things happen to you because you're terrible people?

they deserve all of the shit they get and more

>desu trannies do get a lot of shit these days

I really haven't heard anyone's response to the expansion, really. Just to that one line by that one character. That I've heard ad nauseam.

>When people call out the very real instances of misogyny and racism, which, let's face it, are on display on Cred Forums every day,
Well, it's all over Cred Forums, desu.
I usually hang on Cred Forums, and there's always some people calling me monkey because I'm brazillian.
It is pretty nasty.

i wrote t b h

When the vast majority of the complaints are "FUCKING SJWS SHOVING TRANNIES WHERE THEY DON'T FUCKING BELONG REEEEEEEEE" and someone says "bitching about trannies is not proper games criticism" you don't get to act all innocent like "wtf am I not allowed to criticise games any more, *I* certainly never said any of that" because let's face it, if you didn't, then it's not aimed at you, so why take it personally?

>a game where you can LITERALLY turn yourself into the oposite gender with a spell and live the dream has a faggot in drag character.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""videogames"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""journalist"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>Do any of you ever stop to think that bad things happen to you because you're terrible people?

Why are you here, then?

No, he's actually that reddit-tier in real life

~le rebbit iz bed may may LEL

jump off a bridge.

>this entire post

Nigga you just had to say "lol i'm trolling you"

>wow looks like he grew up
>maybe you can one day too user!
Growing up means doing everything you can to escape politics. Because politics is the domain of retarded children. I just want a robot to govern mankind at this point and burn out anyone that complains with an orbital laser.

censorship in gaming is because the EUA doesn't like to acknowledge in their media that sex exists.

Are you people starting to get pissy about being insulted on the internet now?

Holy shit what the fuck is happening to this place

i don't know how or what kind of manifestation is required, but we the internet, need to have an intervention with the real world, or the normies. these days, the masses are more AWARE of the internet and stuff like Cred Forums and "trolling", but they are still completely IGNORANT of it. its all coming to a head at a time when a meme is now considered racist. a cartoon fucking frog who sometimes feels bad, and sometimes feels good, man, is a nazi symbol to these people, because they saw some edgy meme they cant comprehend. we have people like being "triggered" by words on a forum and calling it "very real misogyny and racism". they are here, they are reading our words and taking part in our online communities. but they are STILL, completely fucking ignorant of everything they see.

I'll go out on a limb and assume they are trying to pull our leg.

I'm hours late, but you're STILL not alright.

you are missing the point

the thing is that people here are in fact racist, sexist, homophobic and so on.

And when other people turn around and say: "well, there's a problem with biggotry in the gaming community" then you can't turn around and go "NO THERE'S NOT"

But aren't memes the manifestations of ideas?

t. sargoy of baghdad

>the thing is that people here are in fact racist, sexist, homophobic and so on.

No we're not, niggerfaggot.

I get it. You were pretending to be retarded. No reason to carry on.

>When people call out the very real instances of misogyny and racism, which, let's face it, are on display on Cred Forums every day,

Who the fuck are you to "call us out"

Go fucking kill youtself

Calling someone a nigger isn't racist

I'm on Cred Forums, dicklord. If I want to call someone a cumguzzling gibbering fuckboy faggot who does nothing but furiously suck masturbate to the very thought of a slobbery cock approaching his mouth, then I can do so.

Do you think any of us would ever do that in real life? Hell no, that's why I post it anonymously on the internet.

Retard.

>Defends Virginia
Is he still "our guy"?

>that pic

I'd still fug her.

If you don't like it you could always leave.

NeoGAF is ideal for you more sensitive types.

The musical is really fun this year!

one of the most based people in american history

>her
she's probably a xir now

Cred Forums is fringe as fuck, saying that "there is a problem in the gaming community regarding misogyny and racism" based on THIS fucking place is ridiculous, and gives you a wrong picture of the gaming Sphere as a whole.

People being facetious about racism, sexism, and misogyny to the point of ridiculing the entire idea of those concepts is not overtly racism and misogyny.

Fuck off to whatever tumblr hole you crawled out of.

>he's a literal cuck
Impossible. No one else would fuck his landwhale wife.

yes you are

you got me.

of course not.

>then I can do so.
of course you can. i'm not trying to stop you.
however, other people are going to see it, and correctly asses that there is a problem with biggotry here.

still missing the point.
it isn't about liking.
it's about pointing out that people here are biggots.

>Fuck off to whatever tumblr hole you crawled out of.
No.

spooky post?

nope
just a shitty rolling gayme

>it's about pointing out that people here are biggots
Except you're generalizing it to say that people in gaming are bigots, not just here.

I agree that they are alright to exist, but I haven't found one I like yet, that's my problem.
The stories they tell aren't particularly good, at least to me.
I'm also more impressed by a game that can have both a great story and fun gameplay.
Also, this:
>Gone Home pretending to be a horror game in its original marketing.
is awful. I remember being hyped for it because it looked decently spooky

He was never "our guy"

How does he continuously get fatter? At some point it would have to be incredibly difficult to pack on even more fat onto his already morbidly obese body, even if he were to ingest 5000-6000 kcals a day

what did i get?

I wouldn't need her pronouns.

I know people on here use the term "cuck" fast and loose, but this guy is a legitimate, bonafide cuck.

so ronery ;_;

>makes videos about all the garbage that gets on steam
>conveniently ignores Revolution 60 because it would make his liberal buddies upset

adoption is an option user

Historically people have lived in polyamorous relationships, and today about 83% of cultures allow this kind of behavior. The only thing your mindset is a relic of is faggoty Victorian romanticism and religious western law

No, it wouldn't.

cuck is a funny word
i like saying it
cuck
bullprep

tee hee

hes going to fuck up the child

I love story games, they can be done well. Virgina was a story game done shit. It was as inactive as boring as "Everyone goes to the Rapture", which Jimboy tore apart.

>it's about pointing out that people here are biggots.

And? You were right when you said gamers are all terrible people.

Most of us are long past the point of caring.

I hate Jim Cuckling too but

>wanting DH to win so other shitty developers can shut down criticism without retort

Orwellian much?

Why does she have a swatsika on her arm?

>Gone Home got praised.

So the fuck what? Why do you care? Does it push down interest in a game you particularly enjoy?

>Streling being relevant

He's a literal who now.

>over 100000 subscribers normie channels
>patrician

I guess he liked the narrative of Virginia better? I mean at least there are people and things to interact with, even if it's very linear and scripted and all that. Rapture was just an empty field, some voice lines, and floating particles. Also you walked at the speed of slug.

Also it's a cop drama and not a bullshit "mystery"...thing.

Agreed.

>Game not released explicitly due to SJWs
YOU CAN IMPORT IT THOUGH WHATS THE PROBLEM? ESCALATING CENSORSHIP? NAH MATE ITS JUST A GAME WITH TITS SO WHO CARES ABOUT CREATIVE FREEDOM

>Dunkey
>Patrician
Also who's the vaporwave guy on the top left on the pleb side? I keep seeing his avatar around.

>cuties killing video games
>cutie
>that thing
not to mention the hipster swastika on her wrist.

So what, should they instead make a thoguht provoking comentary on the experience of white soldiers instead?

I mean they're not going to let's be honest but the guy being black in an era where there were, infact, black men in the military all over the place doesn't strike me as particularly "forced". It's not like white people are the default setting.

Jesus was probably black. Just saying.

*top right
I'm a fucking retard

>gone homo, citizen kane of vidya
I hated the game. I still didn't spit bile from my mouth that some people who happen to be professional reviewers did. I certainly didn't think there was some fucking conspiracy going on involving people who do NOT have the power that some people seem to think they have.

The only reason I can think of is that some people just don't want something they dislike to become popular, or get praise? For fear of more of its ilk? Is that close to the idea?

>where's sargon of akkad?

doesn't Cred Forums hate sargon though?

MODS

you're no better than Kotaku when they were bitching the lack of female representation in the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan.

its a mashup channel, silvagunner or something like that.
Some things are funny/good, but he has way too many unfunny memes that his annoying as hell fanbase go nuts over

As far as I can remember he was never Cred Forums's guy.

because pretentous """"""journalists""""" were praising it like the second coming of christ.

fixed

Niggers love that shit

Except women actually fighting in wars with guns and shit on the front line is still a topic TODAY let alone back in the fucking 40s. So Kotaku was full of shit.

Black men however? They were there. Fighting alongside whites not against another race, but a nation, an idea that was so terrifying it united a whole slew of other nations to collectively kick its ass.

>Trump
>>>tall

The game looks neat but I'm a sucker for Twin Peaks and everything that apes it so take my opinion with a grain of salt. Is there really nothing political in it? If so it sounds like my kind of walking simulator.

Again, so what? I don't understand why that pisses people off.

They were praising Deus Ex Mankind Divided (for the most part) and I didn't give a shit. And that game's ass.

SJWs sure get defensive whenever DOAX3 is brought up.

>Do any of you ever stop to think that bad things happen to you because you're terrible people?

Yeah user, you know me so fucking well, I'm literally a neo-nazi in real life - - it's evident because sometimes I call others niggers and faggots in jest on an anonymous anime board.

I mean, people that commit thought crimes should literally be hanged amirite? I mean, heh, they're bad people because they use words and terms I don't like, rite?

Have you ever considered that it's the least amount of people that are actual sexist and racists? People don't generally strive to be those things,and there most certainly isn't a correlation between video games and either of those things. There isn't a higher concentration of it on Cred Forums, in reality most people on here wouldn't say the things they type here, Cred Forums just gives them the freedom to do so. The fact this hasn't crossed your mind at any point makes me thought your just another outsider that hasn't lurked enough yet. If you can't handle the facetious nature of this place, you can go back to whatever sewing club from you once came.

It's literally an art-house film.

Saw a screenshot of that article but never a link or anything and due to the "nature" of it, I didn't believe that it was real.
Was it real? Please someone tell me it's not.

>it's only degenerate if you admit doing it

>Mankind Divided is ass

and ya blew it. I bet you tbink Invisible War was trash too you fucking pleb.

Thank you for confirming the "if it's popular it's bad" archetype.

It was.

>And that game's ass.

These aren't games.

>somehow missed the entire point of the video despite him stating it over and over throughout
Well done

You can argue it's just for the tax breaks.

Again, I don't see why you care they're getting reviews. So some people who happen to be professional reviewers are praising them? So what? You don't have to read them, you know.

Shoehorning racism and misogyny (which are both meaningless, white labels now) into every little thing like they're some ghost haunting the world is more racist and misogynist than 90% of the shit posted on this board. You are the scum who see race and sex before the person themselves. You think just because you spin it in some Tumblr-like-bait positive light that it's okay and just but you're entirely wrong, stupid, and ultimately a clown which the silent majority is sick to hell of fostering.

I hate you, I hate what you've done to social media, the mainstream news, and I hate how many children you've ruined by exposing them to this bullshit ilk during their development.

I can't wait until Killery collapses on stage tonight and Trump puts the final nail in her coffin so all you cretins will neck yourselves when he wins the presidency.

well fucking duh. unless you have concrete proof of them committing hate crimes who fucking cares what they say? I could "admit" to being a white nationalist neo nazi nigger slayer but that doesn't inheritly make it true does it?

Hoping for a good one

What's the problem with Virginia?

More importantly, what is Virginia?

I live in Northen Virginia, so i might as well live in a different state than the people south of here but its still a nice state

it's shit

store.steampowered.com/app/374030/agecheck

People gave actual reasons as to why shoving a character who's entire personality is being tranny, and is only there to virtue signa, is retarded.
People also complained about rewriting character personalities because they were (((problematic))) and several other pieces of bullshit, much of which was straight lore breaking just by their inclusion. It's just that one thing was more apparent than the other.

But okay.

>mods leave this shitty thread up
>delete actual video game threads and not e-celeb clickbait

Fuck you Hiro

Wew, are you trying to kafkatrappings me?

Apparenlty having a black woman as the protagonist is enough to get the SJW lable now.

Not actually DOING or SAYING anything SJWish. No girl kisses another girl or has oddly colored hair, or is there even a mention of any of it.

It's ACTUAL problem is that it's a boring walking simulator cop drama that starts out interesting and falls apart by the end.

A cop drama walking simulator. Narrow story with little interaction. Better than Everyone's Gone to the Rapture but not by much.

see

Nothing wrong with this. Cops are fucking pigs.

>he doesn't want to kill cops

To be quite honest Jim hasn't been my guy for a very long time. Only his early stuff is tolerable. He's just another shitty e-celeb ubershill now.

Now that's what I call edge!

>Yes you are!

Nice kafkatraps you colossal faggot.

>of course you can. i'm not trying to stop you. However, other people are going to see it, and correctly asses that there is a problem with biggotry here.

You heard it here first folks. Using terms and words tied to biggotry is the same as being an actual biggot.

You are literally acusing people of committing thoughtcrimes now.

10/10 neo-user, you win the mental paralympics. Life certainly doesn't get better than this, better kill yourself before disappointment sets in.

t. niggers

I've been driving for 30 years and I haven't gotten a ticket or a negative encounter with the police once.

Maybe you should wear pants next time.

>t. PozMyAssholeDaddy69

ARE YOU READY TO STOP

>t. authority bootlickers

Well when you have your life saved by a police officer once you kinda see them in that light, yeah.

where I grew up, cops would regulary strip-search us and start shit just because, fuck cops

That's their job. That's like glorifying janitors for cleaning shit out of toilets.

based mods babysitting another e-celeb shitpost thread

A janitor doesn't prevent Jamal and Ahmed from killing you for your cell phone.

so by showing gratitude you're a bootlicker?
who are you trying to save by being le freedom fighter against le system by hating authorities?

What is the opposite of a backhanded compliment? Like a comment that at first reads like an insult but ends up being filled with praise?

Why is this thread full of "insults" towards sterling that actually feel like praise?

I'm fucking glad they deleted the posts of that one e faggot accusing everyone of being racists and sexist. He was getting pretty blown-the-fuck-out too, this was just the icing on the cake.

>Grrr fricking cops, took my weed and told my parents 5 years ago grrrrrr

Hope you authority loving kikes don't pirate media. They will beat your ass for it.

Lived in Va my whole life, in Uni in Norfolk now. Great state. Shit city.

Police don't care enough to arrest people over piracy unless there's a literal court case involved.

Doesn't matter. It still will color your perspective.

And it's not like I haven't had my bad run ins either, but the worst I got out of that was a ticket for kinda rolling a stop sign.

>if you don't think they are literally hitler, you're an authority loving kike
it's another "polar opposites meme" episode again

Cops will do anything to meet arrest quotas.

>and today about 83% of cultures allow this kind of behavior.

[Citation Needed.]

next you'll tell me they are disguised reptilians scheming human genocide to take over civilization, all by shooting people who are simply pretending to reach for a gun just to test their reactions or some shit

enjoyed a few of his videos but if he's actually like this than fuck him

No.
But social constrictions would limit your actions.
Such as calling crazy is uncouth and would have irritating repercussions.

They really do have arrest quotas to meet you dipshit.

Do you think maybe then he's setting us up for a wild ride? It'll look initially like it's some uber haxor XDD l33t black lives matter adventure but the protagonist and all his retard friends get killed within the first 20 minutes

the country is far from being rid of scumbags, they can have their fill just fine without relying on your retarded civilian termination conspiracies

holy shit his stomach is literally as wide as that table
can't he lose some weight or something?

you mean the top of a frying pan?

grease doesn't collect on the underside of frying pans

if it did the thing would fucking catch fire

it's easy to look cool and reasonable when you're fighting for the consumer against an easy target, like preorder DLC.
any journalist or enthusiast worth his shoes can cover these subjects.

>taking bait seriously

mods are so gay they deleted an innocent thief thread

ITT: Cred Forums isn't racist and sexist!

What a load of bullshit. All of you cowards shying away from the terms racist and sexist just gives more ammo to SJWs. It essentially tells them that you're weak in the face of those words and makes those words even more potent. It's like a fat person claiming they're not fat when they clearly are. And since fat is such a demeaning term now, there is other words used instead like plus size.

But in this case, sexist and racist isn't bad while fat is. There's nothing to be afraid of. It's ok to be racist (which is essentially believing in science) and it's certainly very ok to be sexist (women and men are not equal and thus shouldn't be treated equally).

In short, stop being a bunch of pussies.

k

It's glandular user, stop morbidly obese shaming

It's pointless, since we all know Brianna Wu is our guy.

That fat fuck was never "our guy".

>being honest is degeneracy
You're an idiot. How the fuck is denying truth from others (except in the cases of personal harm being a consequence) a bad thing?

You're not making any sense. If you didn't commit a crime and claimed you did, then you're also not being honest.

I prefer to target my prejudice to specific individuals and movements and ideologies. Being biased against an entire race or gender feels like a waste of effort.

I haven't tried Virginia, but Gone Home was trash. Everybody's Gone To The Rapture was great, and so was The Stanley Parable. I too enjoy non-games, but the good ones.

>Promiscuity isn't harmful
nice try

Polyamorous is a modern term that was introduced because of the negative connotation in the North America regarding polygamy. The correct term is polygamy or at least for your claim
, open polygamy.

It's not prejudice when it's based on sound logic, reason and science.

Fix'd

That's not what I said, dumbass. I'm claiming that being honest about X cannot be more degenerate than not being honest about X. Honesty is a virtue.

>e-celeb thread
Remember to report.

>Swastika

It's just a recycling symbol or some shit.

I guess prejudice is the wrong word. Bias might fit better.

kys

there should be another edit of this with "blacked" inserted

britbong not patrician

shit user good one

>unironic
WD_2 looks pretty self aware user

Then the part of your post that's more troubling is the claim that being biased against an entire group feels like a wasted effort.

Key word there is feel but that's only because you grew up in a society that tells people they're equal (one of the modern world's biggest myth).

It's not a wasted effort to be biased. Sure there are exceptions to the rule, but these exceptions (i.e individuals) should only be held to be true when seen and evaluated. The rule is the default position people and society at large should take. Then and only then, should they hold certain individuals to be the exception to that rule and judge those exceptions accordingly.

A simple example to illustrate this traditional mindset are children. Children are deemed not equal to adults. They're not expected much during their childhood, like school for example. However, some children can be prodigies and enroll much earlier in university than their peers. That doesn't mean the average children can do so. Children shouldn't be expected to enroll at university at the age of 9 or 10 but for those who prove to be the exception, they're let in.

The same would go for women. Gender ration shouldn't be expected to be 50/50 in high levels of power and corporate leadership. But there can be a few exceptions. Men and women aren't equal.

>the claim that being biased against an entire group feels like a wasted effort.
I specifically said 'race or gender.' People being part of a movement or subscribing to a particular ideology would certainly be 'an entire group.' Didn't read the rest of your post since obviously you and I aren't having the same conversation.

You sitting here and saying that this bullshit we spew on here has 1) actual weight in real life
and 2) is actually sexist and racist just fucking undermining real racism and sexism making it look like a joke

This guy is the epitome of Reddit.
Literally a fedora tipper who would have a neckbeard if he could grow one

What were the deleted posts about?

He was never "our guy". But you knew that already, right?

Every time I look at his tweets and just hear his pig-like struggle to breathe properly.

He has some good opinions like the ones on microtransactions, DLC and early access but for the most part he's a stupid fat fedora tipping cuck

The problem is that they try to make you sound like some raging neo-nazi and when you deny those claims they go for the kafkatrap every fucking time.

Cred Forums isn't overtly racist or sexist like that. Most people in the real world aren't. People do it here in derogatory jest because of the anonymity and they realise words only have power if you attribute power to them = people aren't thin skinned retards in response to being called a faggot or a nigger here, because it's used like the word 'idiot'.

If you're so alpha then why are you scared of people from other countries and upset at the prospect of a woman having her own opinions?
That actually sounds pretty fucking beta.

It's not about honesty. He's a degenerate for pronouncing his promiscuous behaviour as completely normal rather than it being something that he can deal with himself personally.

>just bend over and take it from the sjws
man you sure are tough

Some faggot trying to stir shit, saying that gaming has a problem with sexism and racism, using Cred Forums as an example - wilfully ignorant to the fact just how facetious and shitpost loving this site is, and isn't a good place to measure his claims by.

Also he was an utter sophist and tried play the part of the thought police.

>someone was upsetting the hugbox by having gross and problematic opinions that Cred Forums doesn't like
Okay got it