Why does Cred Forums think Bloodborne is bad again? I borrowed a copy and finished it yesterday

Why does Cred Forums think Bloodborne is bad again? I borrowed a copy and finished it yesterday.

Easily one of the best PS4 games so far, definitely in the top 5 games of this decade.

Good game on a bad system.

>Cred Forums is a single person
Bloodborne on its own is an okay reason to buy and then sell a PS4.

Anyone who says it is bad is shitposting, it's a fantastic game stuck on a terrible system. Most of Cred Forums says it's good though, pre-release and a while after release it was shitposted as a shitty game but lately most people call it the PS4's one game.

Most of people belong to these two groups:
1 - don't have a PS4, say BB is literally the worst game ever created. These are faggots.
2 - have a PS4, say BB is literally the best game ever created. These are faggots as well.

Normal people usually like the game.

Because you're on Cred Forums - r/pcmasterrace

>what is every Nintendo title?

A bad game on a bad system.

This
The majority of Cred Forums is pc with Sony being 2nd in command
Most of the shitposts are from pcfats being vocally retarded

Pretty much PKe mustards and Nintendo kids run the board.

>PS4 sucks because it has no exclusives
>Bloodborne sucks because it's not on PC!

This.
Wish I could get zelda and bloodborne for the pc but shelling out 400$ to play one game is not worth it.

This

This is why I'm excited for the NX, at least it's some sort of portable so it's easier to justify if you have another console or a PC.

Doesn't help that the pride of PC gaming the last 5 years are multiplats with mods, and their ass devastation from failed kickstarters / pandering to inidie shit and startups.

PC gaming has lost a lot of ground since all the talent went to mobile, and they went full cg artists and no programming skill.

If you have another console or a PC why the fuck would you want to play anything on a portable?

>can't play those while I'm out of the house
If you're out of the house, it's not time for video games. You don't need to cram entertainment into every waking moment of your life.

>Why does Cred Forums think Bloodborne is bad again?

What the fuck? Does this game not get shilled each and every day as the PS4's one fucking game? Since when have people not liked this game?

>gets completely BTFO in another thread
>decides to create a "pls sympathize" thread to defuse the situation

Fucking pathetic

What is up with these threads? Are you a newfag? BB is an undisputed masterpiece on here, the only people that talk shit about it are PCucks that freak out over console exclusives. I mean fuck the game was shitposted into Oblivion the second the leak turned out to be true, it was doomed on Cred Forums as far as actual discussion was concerned before it even came out.

Bloodborne is too hard for Cred Forums, 86% of Cred Forums couldn't beat Father Gascoigne and I am one of them.

Maybe you shouldn't use the term "PCucks" and you would get discussion my retarded friend

probably because of sonygger shitposting

its also basically a dumbed down version of dark souls (no magic, no shields, few weapons etc.)

Bloodborne is pretty cool but the bosses aren't great. If you know how to play the game all the humanoid bosses are super shitty because they're super to parry and can't really fight back against you. Most of the beast bosses are the same copy-paste attack pattern with a different gimmick. Aliens are pretty different but not always good different and a lot of them are even weaker than various humans and beasts.

And the other big problem is that the game has fuck all weapon variety until you get the DLC weapons. There aren't tons of them because of trick weapon gimmick, but then they hand you tons of boring shit like 2 saw cleavers one with slightly longer range, 4 longswords who are only different in trick form, weapons that just double as guns when you always have a gun in one hand anyway, or weapons like Tonitrus which just save you $2000 in bolt paper.

Anybody who says it's bad is either shitposting or has horrible taste (their souls rankings usually have DS2 on top or other terrible opinion.

Fact is the art, level design, gameplay, and lore are all top tier. IMO Bloodborne does need TOH dlc with it to feel like a complete experience though. It adds the weapon variety and the late game bosses the game needed.

>no magic
False
>no shields
Also false
>few weapons
Not really, in BB every weapon is unique, in DS most weapons are reskins.

This, where do you think you are?
Every fucking day you see anons calling it the best game ever