youtube.com/watch?v=i5O3exiRpAw
youtube.com/watch?v=FUy0JusaqD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's fucking dead

because he's fucking dead

Didn't stop other organization members.

Due to him no longer among the living.

His nobody is dead.
All the other org members came back to life as normal humans after 2, so it's reasonable to assume there's a human Marluxia running around somewhere.

Roxas appeared in a lot of KH games, what are you talking about?

wtf spoilers

where's Demyx and Larxene then?
and Xaldin and Luxord?

would be hard to appear again what with being fucking dead and all

but then again kingdom hearts is starting to become dragon ball z when it comes to keeping dead people dead

Xaldin was in Radiant Garden just like the others.
For the rest it seems like SE just doesn't care for anyone who's not Axel, Saix, or the original apprentices or is saving them for 3.

Nobody (pun intended) fucking dies and revive from the organization. They're stored as datas but Marlurxia is there too, so i really don't see your point

>mfw this thread made me realize all the organisation members have x in their name
>hence the name of the organization

Did you not play Kingdom Hearts 3D?

Holy shit my man. That's literally stated in KH2

user, it's clear he didn't you don't have to ask that

wait are the organization members not dead, I've only played 1, CoM, and 2 and I was pretty sure that they all died

boy are you in for a shocker

In Kingdom Hearts 3D it's established that after a Nobody is killed, if their Heartless is also killed they return to being a regular, fully alive human.
So all 13 Organization members, including Xehanort, are alive again. And Axel is now a protagonist helping Sora.
youtube.com/watch?v=WSbkjdWVk7U

Nomura pretty much wants to forget all of the organization members besides Xemnas/Xigbar/Axel/Saix exist.

He's fucking dead lmao.

that's uh, something

There are screenshots of KHII where you can make out his nobodies. Considering what happened in KH3D, Im convinced hell make an appearance. Probably as a minor nuisance ala Pete in KH2

Marluxia is coming back in KH3. His special Nobody types where spotted in the Tangled world.

>all 13 Organization members...are alive again
Except even when they tell you about the whole coming back from the dead thing, they never say all 13 members are alive again.

That's not even half of it because now Time Travel is a thing and Xemnas and Ansem can both be in the same room with Xehanort.

>Axel
He's Lea now. Kind ironic considering how up his butt he was about people remembering his name

both the heartless and nobody have to be dead for that to be the case maybe his heartless is still running around.

source?

...yes they do. They briefly wonder where the other members are before remembering they werent part of the initial Radiant Gardens team, and would be somewhere else.

more like
>make entire fucking spinoff game about Organization XIII
>have perfect opportunity to flesh out these mysterious characters everyone likes
>instead make 300 cutscenes about eating ice cream

I don´t want to even play KH3D again...that shit was so much confusing....

why is he the best villian, guys?

of course they can

Uh no he wasn't. He wasn't even in the top 4.
>–Who are the strongest ranking Organization XIII?

>Nomura: Xemnas is the strongest, and Roxas is considerably strong you include his potential. Xaldin and Lexaeus are higher after that. However, when their strength is configured by preference, it’s different than how it appears in the story
>khinsider.com/news/New-Famitsu-Interview-with-Tetsuya-Nomura-908

And for everyone freaking about him being dead, being turned into a Nobody/Heartless and subsequently being defeated as those does not count as an actual death in KH. A true death in KH is when your body loses its soul which is a separate concept than the Heart in this series.

Even if it's a bunch of confusing bullshit it will be pretty sweet to battle Ansem and Xemnas again in HD for the big Xehanort arc finale.

the manga did a better job of fleshing them out

someone post that manga showing how each member spends their day off

How can that be when Marluxia is the only organization member besides Xemnas who can transform?

>Fun
>Threatening
>An actual Disney character
>FEEL THE HEAT

My theory is that Xemnas has the heartless of all the members (barring himself and Roxas) locked up in those prison cells in that secret area with Aquas armour in Radiant Garden.

He likely pressed the kill button after he knew he was going to fail at the end of KH2, which is why Even, Dilan, Ienzo, Braig, Isa, Lea and Aelues are all revived at the same time while they died over a year apart.

oh I don´t have a ps4, I will skip 2.8. I thought about it replaying on the 3ds...

But I never understood the end boss [spoilers]
>sora riku go in the dreamland
>sora gets kinda kidnapped
>riku is in soras dream??
[/spoilers]

We don't see that much of what the other Org members can do since most of thrm have so little screen time. And that was a Days question which came our after Com. You have to remember that Marluxia was only where he was because Xemnas and Saix pretty much set it up to be that way. Xemnas knew most of what was going in in his house. He even knew that Saix and Axel were plotting against him until Saix got brought into line.

Marluxia is the Genesis to Xemnas' Sephiroth.

They're saving him for Kingdom Hearts 4.
Apparently they're continuing the series past Xehanort's defeat, so obviously they gotta have a new antagonist.

Nah, Nomura has said that the Heartless of the Org members were pretty inconsequential and were likely those Sora had defeated in his journies. The fucked up thing about this is that you HAVE to deal the Heartless first or it will leave the Nobody in a sort of limbo. So of Sora/other Keyblade wielder hasn't defeated that Org members Heartless yet, they're fucked.

Where is ventus' body anyway? I see the cells. And he's not sitting in the throne.

I thought the end game of DDD was pretty easy to follow, you should just go through it again

FEEL THE HEAT

Literally the most homoerotic sentence ever posted on Cred Forums. The japanese guy who Genesis was based on is the queerest guy in existence.

When did their all of their heartless even appear?
Besides Sora and Ansem's heartless I can't think of any other ones, but apparently they're all dead?

>2016
>not just turning off your brain and having fun while playing Kingdom Hearts games

Ven is in a room in Castle Oblivion.
Aqua did some key magic so no one can find the room, half the reason Org 13 is there is to find the Ven room. Because Xemnas still has some Terra in him trying to find Aqua and Ven

>Xemnas
>being anywhere near as powerful as sephiroth

They were just generic heartless.
Xehanort is the only person to have a heartless with a working mind and to have that kind of power because he's special and because reasons.

His body is in Castle Oblivion in the Chamber of Waking. The corridor with the cells is in Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion and it leads to the Chamber of Repose where Aqua's armor rests.

>i can't read

>Terranort is the best Xehanort design and has the best music
>When Xehanort becomes a human again he becomes an old man again

Why?

Oh he was in castle oblivion, I forgot about that place. Is it even still up?

which heartless are "natural" again? anything besides shadows and neoshadows?

All 3D said was that the old man was his most future incarnation.
More than likely he respawns as Terranort but you find a way to kick out his heart in 3.

he is going to come back in kingdom hearts 3 somehow. there are new nobodies with scythes and flower petals. i just don't fucking know how he could be a part of the new organization because he was originally a traitor. it is weird.

Sephiroth gets killed by Cloud who is easily trashed by Sora. Xemnas would have killed Sora in a 1 on 1 without Riku saving his ass.

Anything with color or an emblem isn't natural.

Pretty sure that last part is a ruse but we won't know until KH3

Larxene was literally the best organization fight next to Xemnas and Marluxia.

Terranort is defo part of Neo Org
It's still around. After CoM everyone just left/was killed. There is a moment where you go there during Days where Roxas has a stroke due to being in the same place as Ven

Sephiroth only gets killed by Cloud after Sora beats the fuck out of him though.

That's pretty much just gameplay though. Cloud and Sora had a duel, but it wasn't to the death. Plus that was long ago when Cloud and Sora have obviously gained more experience in that time frame. Plus, how is Sephiroth killed? He isn't even dead yet.

I'm fine with him never appearing again because I think he left on a high note, with that awesome Final Mix fight.

KH Cloud/Sephiroth and FF Cloud/Sephiroth are entirely different characters. The KH universe doesn't follow their plotline at all, so they can't be compared at all.
FF Cloud could dominate the entire organization, but in KH he's a wimp comparatively.

pic related is kicking my ass

what commands should i nab to shit down his neck?

should i go grind the mirage arena for the giga commands stuff?

i already have renewal block

Same. It's definitely suspect that Terranort wasn't shown in 3D when he should be the prime example of how the "Heartless/Nobody" death rule works.

Oh shit, you that user I was helping in the general? How are you still getting your ass beat?

You don't need commands, you just need to learn how to counter, and then do that endlessly until he's dead.

How do you "turn off" your brain? The fuck kinda autistic shit is that?

no, im a different dude

By not ignoring how stupid and confusing the plot is.
If you can't do that, then it is you who has caught the autism.

Shit, just go get Ultima Weapon and Ultima Cannon from the MA at this point.

We know. But I don't think FF Cloud could "dominate" them, really, taking their powers into consideration.

Why couldn't Mickey seal the keyholes in Kingdom Hearts 1?

He was in the realm of darkness the entire time

FF characters at end-game can kill gods.
Sora, at end-game is still considered an amateur by normal keyblade standards.

What are you a barneyfag?
le turn off your brain xDDd shit it more autistic than criticizing how retarded the plot is.

>barneyfag
Don't draw him here

Keep in mind this is KH Cloud, ofcourse he'll be weaker than the MC

>barneyfag
Don't summon him.

well yea, he's fucking 13 in KH1.

by the end of KH2 he's finally something special.

>Axel
It's Lea. Got it memorized?

>Sora, at end-game is still considered an amateur by normal keyblade standards.

KH2 Sora at end game was likely beyond Master level in raw power, he just lacked the technique.

Didn't Sora lock him in that room after he defeated him?

I hate the term, but I get whats being said. This is a game where you fly to disney worlds and meet FF characters. Ofcourse it doesnt hold up to close scrutiny, but why are you doing that to begin with? You wouldn't do that with a action or horror film because theyre enjoyable without being respected for being pieces of literary art.

why won't Billy Zane come back, guys?

does he just not like us? I need the Zane.

Even after KH2 he's still considered an amateur he couldn't even pass the mastery test due to a weak heart. Riku is stronger than him now, and strong--willed due to spending his entire adolescence fighting the darkness and learning to overcome it.

>he couldn't even pass the mastery test due to a weak heart
No, it was a complete cop-out why he failed. Weakness of heart had nothing to do with it

He's an amateur because he fights as a self-taught user. Sora pretty much is the epitome of Final Fantasy. Sephiroth at end-game in 7 had help to defeat him, while Cloud just makes the finishing blow.

He forsaw what would happen to the series and ollied out before it was too late.

Sora got handed the Idiot Ball and didn't let go of it until the end of the game, and Nomura needed to make Riku look good.

Literally what? Who comes back from the dead exactly

I'm still pissed they didn't continue Riku's development from CoM. I thought the moral of the story would be that darkness isn't actually bad and that pure light can be just as evil (as seen in Eraqus), so Riku would learn to use darkness and light to his advantage, but then in 3D they go back to DARKNESS BAD LIGHT GOOD

He had raw power but he didnt have technique or smarts.
Its been years and hes only just now, in KH3, doing the cool shit you can do with a keyblade. Imagine these masters who can transform they blades, or have it transform them. Cast insane magic or do some reality bending shit with theirs.

Then they look at Sora and he's bashing people in the head with his.

Then you have smarts. The reason Sora fails his test in KH3D is cause he falls for the trap laid out for him and almost lets the new organisation use him and his keyblade. Its irresponsible and not the first time he's played right into the enemies hands. He's not a smart dude, but thats kinda why we love him.

So yeah, while he rush head first into world ending threats and come out on top through willpower and "heart", that doesnt make you a master of anything.

no he isn't, in terms of raw power and abilites, hes unheard of, its his mind that is lacking, he's just too susceptible to tricks.

Sora has learned how to do techniques and abilites that no one has ever learned.

this shit here is fucking insane "in story"

You can only get this form via luck. I wonder if thats meant to mean anything

Did you know that if you pause at a certain time attacking on the ground in Final Form, and then attack again at the right time he does this attack where he makes the keyblades clash three times by magically controlling them? I always thought that fucking shit boggled my mind, like if they did that more often with the gameplay but also how fucking insane this motherfucker is in that form. I'm so glad they are returning in KH3.

What? Riku's entire thing in 3D is that he's got control of his darkness and used it to help Sora out when he nearly fell to it.

I don't think they're confirmed, but I really hope so. And yeah, KH animations are so damn good.

They pretty much are. They were seen in one of the trailers behind closed doors, and Nomura really likes them. He said he loved designing them.

>implying
If a story is shit, regardless if it's a movie or game or whatever, people will call it out for being shit.

I seem to remember Sora in KH1 sending Xemnas on his way in Hollow Bastion.

I want forms based off of Riku and Kairi, not just Donald and Goofy forms.

That's their opinion.

That would be cool. But what if Riku and Kairi are actually playable and get their own forms?

Xemnas was just testing him. The "I've been to see him, he looks just like you" line that he says to Roxas was about that fight

I feel that the transforming weapons are going to be the new forms.

Because you (Sora) killed the fuck out of him in CoM?

Imagine being so stupid that you're single handedly responsible for millions of worlds going under darkness and everything bad that will ever happen to your closest friends

Are they coming back? I assumed with the change of clothes he wouldn't have access to them anymore.

>We wanted Sora to be a character players could relate to because he's not a chosen one with special abilities, he's just a kid who gets caught up in all this
>But he has a fucking almighty keyblade master living inside his soul granting him special abilities from day 1

Chains of memories is like 30 years old, you should already know that

Ven ain't a master though.

But its not shit. Its dumb and enjoyable. I'll be the first to say its the stupidest shit I've ever seen, but Im invested in the characters, get hyped and emotional when it wants me to, and am genuinely interested where its going next; not shit, nothing wrong with a bit of dumb.

They have shown them in a trailer we haven't seen yet. Plus Nomura really likes them. I'd say without a doubt they are coming back.

He is naive, but he was always at a bad place at a bad time. MX plans went smoothly, but they could have gone lots of different ways. Darkness attracts I guess.

You know what I mean faggot.

1. Ven isn't a Master.
2. Sora ability to wield is all his own. The only thing Ven gives him is the ability to dual wield. The interviews have stated this. If I wasn't about to clock in, I'd pull them for you.

>get your arse kicked
>i-it was just a test

I hope Roxas and Ven team up and kick the shit out of Sora.

Roxas would love to slap his shit just on principle, als he straight cheated when they last fought for control of the body. Ven has no reason to fight Sora, but you can't underestimate how much of a retard Sora is, I can see him getting tricked/defending Terra/doing something else that puts him in Ven's way.

twitter.com/RedMakuzawa/status/780402510276079616

I understand why, but still. Fuck.

Dissidia was actually supposed to be a Kingdom Hearts game. It didn't work out (I think because Disney denied it if I remember), so they made it all Final Fantasy.

Xehanort didn't account for 1 thing.

Aqua beating the shit out every key person in his plan.

You know how in KH1 a little magic circle appears around bosses after you defeat them? Xemnas doesn't give a fuck because you weren't even as strong as Ven back then. youtu.be/0ugBKHOQV3Q

Nothing of Sora's is his own, he's a fucking power leech, it's the most obvious thing in the series that isn't outright stated.

He steals Riku's wielding ability right at the start, and then he powers up from "having his friends behind him" except no other wielder literally fucking channels the powers of the people around them.

How did Sora cheat in their fight? It was literally just the two of them facing each other in combat. Sora came out on top in the end. Even Roxas admits it had to be him who won in the end in DDD.

Also I don't see why Ventus would fight Sora considering Sora has saved his life, twice.

Because he died you fucking moron

Roxas was an idiot, Sora just summoned his keyblade back, the concept of a fair fight is retarded anyways

duh, Sora's just a kid who has a big, big heart, this has always been his biggest strength.

also he's literally too stupid to ever give up or be afraid.

Roxas was absolutely shitstomping Sora in their duel, when Roxas relented after disarming him, he used the cheeky keyblade to handy dandy teleport trick and then cheap shot him.

No honor.

>Aqua beating the shit out every key person in his plan.
Yeah, I remember the part where Aqua denied Terra's self sacrifice and struggle by "saving" Terranort from the Realm of Darkness and still helped Xehanort's plans.

>and then he powers up from "having his friends behind him" except no other wielder literally fucking channels the powers of the people around them
The only case you have with this is when he uses Drive Forms, where in reality he is just infusing the power of that person into him. When he says shit like that, it's really just a figure of speech.

He wasn't the chosen one, but he handled it all by himself. He is no leech.

Roxas didn't take the shot when he had the chance. His own fault he got rekt.

>No honor
You're a pussy

she didn't even know the man's plans, she just did what she thought was a good thing.

she still fucked his plans up by giving him AMnesia and by help breaking the Shit Psuedo-X-Blade.

Why did Sora see Sion with her qt girl form, shouldn't he have seen himself or just a blank?

He saw what Roxas would have seen, you can also just say that's her "real" look

Someone should just make a fan made KH fighter.

everyone wants to be the cute little girl, ready to suck big black cock, deep down.

whats wrong with you

>"How about a rematch sometime? Fair and square, no dark powers
involved." - Sora "Hypocrite" Fuccboi

He saw her as what Roxas sees her as.

Sora might get into Dissidia.

Once he wins back KK from Riku in HD, it's his permanently.

Nomura already said no

nigga look at the post it's quoting. shit ain't ever happening.

You've no idea what you're talking about

>handled it all by himself
>fucked up on an almost Terra level in DDD

He can't handle shit.

what a sloppy fight, only got through it because he was overleveled

Nigga was being watched the whole time I'm pretty sure.

M8 if they wanted to capture Riku the same way instead he'd had failed the MoM too, it was the type of trap that was so well done there was no way out.

We'll see when 3 rolls around son.

He's an empty vessel type character, his power is absorbing and channeling the powers of others. Just you fucking wait.

Riku isn't the sort to be rused, he's a cagey motherfucker.

You're clearly a Roxasfag trying to justify why he lost, when really the reason was he was too stupid to remember that you can summon you keyblade back into your hand whenever you want. The fight was ten years ago, let it go

>tfw you get Meteor from just playing command board

BUT HOW CAN HE TURN INTO A BATTLE SHIP?
Can ALL the Nobodies do that or what?

>Riku isn't the sort to be rused
>what is Kingdom Hearts 1

Xemnas is an anagram of mansex

So what are 7 pieces of light and 13 of darkness? Princess hearts and a robed clan? Were princess hearts relevant? Vaguely remember the first game.

7 people who wield light, and 13 who wield darkness.

Basically 7 Keyblade wielders will go up against 13 Xehanorts. Who they all are, we won't know until KH3.

While form changes are impressive, the command styles in BBS were shit Ven, Aqua, and Terra could do too

7 lights are the people fighting in the light side; most likely Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, etc

13 darks are the new Org 13, who are all part Xehanort; Xehanort, Young Xehanort, Xemnas, Ansem, Saix, Xigbar, etc

Is Young Xehanort even going to come back? I'm pretty sure there will be new members as it is literally impossible to think that any returning characters could potentially fill the rest of the void.

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Roxas
Xion
Ven
Data Sora

those are the 7 wielders of light

>data sora
>xion
lol

>Gee Sora, how come Mickey lets you be 6 characters?

>Data Sora

>Data Sora

>not laughing at Roxas being a wielder

confirmed Roxasfag, honestly Data Sora has a better chance of being in than Roxas.

How does it feel to be literally wrong?

In all likelihood Xehanort is going to force him to comply, much like what he did to Terra in the first place. I'm sure part of it will be out of punishment for his defiance. "Oh, you tried to betray me? Well guess what, now you are me, mother fucker. Hope you enjoyed your individuality while you had it".

a.uguu.se/fsBeuBZWiOsJ_vsRoxas.webm

They went through the trouble of designing his own keyblade and boss stage so I figure he'll be back in some form.

It's more likely to be Aqua, or the chi characters, than Data Sora

>Sora
>Sora
>Aqua
>Sora
>Sora
>Sora
>Riku

He'll show up in 3, it's pretty obvious. He's probably going to end up being one of the last Xehanorts.
I highly doubt they'd shove him into KH2FM if he wasn't going to return.

Why did Marluxia and the others betray Xemnes?

is it because they found out about the whole becoming vessels for Xehanort thing?

Also who was Marluxia anyways, and why was he so strong? it wasnt even apart of the original students under Ansem the wise

Here's how I think the teams are.

Team Light:
Sora
Riku
Kairi
Mickey
Aqua
Ventus
Lea

Team Darkness:
Master Xehanort
Young Xehanort
Xemnas
Ansem, Seeker of Darkness
Xigbar
Saix
Terranort
"Half Xehanort"
"Quarter Xehanort"
"1/8 Xehanort"
"1/16 Xehanort"
"1/32 Xehanort"
"1/64 Xehanort"

Maybe Vanitas for Team Darkness, if they can find a way to grab him as well.

Sora
Donald
Goofy
Mickey
Minnie
Uncle Scrooge
Pete

fite me

so was that the real roxas or just a data version?

He either found out that he was to become half Xehanort. Or he was simply power hungry and wanted to lead the Orgy.

As far as we know Xigbar is the one who recruited him into the Organization. That's all we know, same thing goes for Demyx, Luxord and Larxene.

Hoping that happens. That would be new. I would love to see his reaction with Sora. Actually, I'm thinking maybe they bargained him. "Do you remember who Sora is? He ruined your plans. You could have a chance to defeat him again if you come with me".

Marluxia and Larxene wanted to take over the Organization. Everything about Marluxia and his origins are unknown. Xigbar and Xaldin are the ones who found him, and let him join. There is nothing else to go on.

7 Light:

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Aqua
Ventus
Lea
Mickey

13 Dark:

Xehanort
Xemnas
Xigbar
Roxas
Xion
Young Xehanort
Unicorn Man
Darkside
Data Sora
Namine
Terra
Young Saix
Maximilian Goof

It's funny.
In the first game you're lead to believe that Riku is the special snowflake that gets power handed to him, and Sora earns his strength.

In reality, Sora is the special snowflake with massive power because of the weird as fuck Ventus situation and essentially having two hearts, while Riku and Aqua are the masters that earned all their power / abilities.

Data version I think
real Roxas got to talk to Sora in 2 and DDD

the 13 pieces are darkness each represent an inch of my dick and the 7 pieces of light each represent an inch your mom takes of it every night.

t. Riku

I finally managed to get Re Chain of Memories at a decent price ($15) and in seemingly good condition the other day.
Any advice from a gameplay standpoint? I already know as much as I want to about the story.

>Saix
That scene where he just willingly gets up out of the chair to attack Lea out of nowhere had me in goosebumps.

I had a feeling he was recaptured by Xehanort when he didn't show up in the beginning. Poor guy.

Whenever it gives you the option of choosing sleights when you level up pick them

He's unusually loyal though.

There is an added scene in 2.5 where YX and Braig take Isa from RD before everyone wakes up.

He is simply brainwahsed with Xehanort juice now.

Maybe he's Three Quarters Xehanort? Or maybe Xehanort has him completely under his control. He does seem to have a stick up his ass though.

>lol Xehanort isnt hard, you just need to learn how to block
>i block, he combo fucks me
>he meteor spams me
>then he fucking lazer canon shits me.

WHAT AM I FUCKING DOING WRONG, HOLY SHIT

m8 just go to the mirage arena and get the overpowered shit.

Your Rage is not Awakened enough.

temper your resolve in the molten sea of anger

What difficulty?

You get to choose what you get when you level? Interesting. What other choices do you get?

My rage is pretty awakened
it's fucking 1am and i have been stuck on this cunt for 2 days now.
i have to get up in time for the debates, and this shit is just soul killing

No wonder you keep losing, you haven't even equipped your cape.

proud

Reminder Riku got all his cool darkness powers by letting Ansem pay the troll toll to get into his boy soul

"The Lord of the Castle" track was worth Re:CoM alone... even if I had to play that game six fucking times.

HP Boost
CP Boost
Sleight

Always pick Sleight if it appears. Then pick boost some CP, then HP. Alternate between CP and HP depending on what you need.

I'm gonna squeeze into your boy soul.

No, you didn't platinum it too did you?

Sadly, yes...

I didn't know where I was going with it when I asked, been years since I finished it. I was gonna write something along the lines of "critical's a bitch, tough luck" if you wrote you were on critical.

I can say this though, if I can finish it on proud, anyone can. Can't even handle critical on any KH game btw.

When all else fails just lose a lot and learn every pattern.

Lord of the Castle is GOAT. Graceful Assassin and Scythe of Petals are also great.

Not him, but I did. Just gotta get around to finishing off my last few BbS trophies before 2.8 comes out.

You need Second Chance/One More Time and just Counter>Dash>Counter>Dash>Attack.
Is not that hard.

does this make Sora, the Day Man?

>Accurate representation of "Kingdom Hearts" being full of light, killing Ansem.

youtube.com/watch?v=pu7wYcpsjgk

Xigbar

Xemnas x72762

Axel

Should I buy KH 3D?

At this point may as well wait on 2.8.

why not just wait for 2.8 to play it?

This design is very subtly lewd. I'm surprised Disney gave this a pass.

Most people would tell you just to wait and get 2.8 when it comes out. Comes with 3D, some cutscenes from the phone game, and an all-new Aqua story. All in HD of course.

I don't have a PS4

I think Braig and Xigbar are going to be both separate Neo Org members

Notice how in this scene Braig looks young and is talking to YX about the DDD plan

youtube.com/watch?v=7F-M9Gafpdk

But in KH3D we see Xigbar, in hiss older KH2 form.

Thus Braig and Xigbar and two separate members.

Get it with 2.8

Do you have a PS4, or are considering purchasing a PS4 in the near future? If yes, but the 2.8 Collection.

If no, then 3DS is your best bet.

And yet they changed Aqua because she showed too much back.

They were all time travelling at the end.

Yup so I think they got Braig (reformed post KH2) and Xigbar (during KH2 like Xemnas)

Yet they still managed to sneak in some boob jigglin'.

It's a stretch, but I suppose with Nomura anything can happen.
>braig betrays not only xehanort but also himself

>boss fight with Brain and Xigbar
Hope it's like Army of Two

>all those bullets flying all over the place
Oh dear God. It'd be like Xemnas' laser cage thingy from the end of KH2.

but they're just regular ass humans right? or do they still retain some bullshit nobody powers?

he's best disney villain for a reason

Braig was teleporting around in BbS. So it's safe to assume they could use their powers as humans. It's not exactly a far fetched leap when Sora can use magic.

The thing is, if the Keyblade wielders decide that the only way to win Xehanort's game is to not play, the Organization will just grab the 7 Princesses of Heart as a backup. Therefore, yes , the Princesses are relevant again after KH1.

Yes he is, Ansem Seeker of Darkness + Xemnas = Terranort

>People wondering why Lea has a keyblade
>Discussing it and poring over the games and lore

He has a keyblade because he's grade S fujobait. It's pure fucking pandering.

>guardian does all the heavy lifting during battle
>ansem barely raises a finger to do anything himself when fighting

what a pussy

>mfw we'll never know who the original humanoids of Marluxia, Demyx, Larxene and Luxord were because the series cares only for Ansem's apprentices and Isa/Lea's rivarly

He has a strong heart, and him jumping in to save Sora in the 11th hour proved that he has the makings of a Keyblade wielder, hence why it appeared for him right at the end of the game.

Hey, he twirled his darkness blade at you a few times.

>>never appears again
There was a scythe-wielding flower-themed lesser Nobody in the Tangled world in the Jump Festa 2016 trailer, so Marluxia at least is almost certainly coming back in some form, and I find it likely the others will return as well.

Isn't Proud actually unbalanced compared to Critical?

And shotlock through meteor.

BbS is just unbalanced all around, no matter the difficulty.

>never have played KH before
>bough DDD for my 3ds
>died to first boss, SEVERAL TIMES
its this normal for a newcomer?.....

what even is guardian?

PLAY THE FIRST GAME FIRST REEEEEE!

Sion did nothing wrong.

>jumping into the seventh game of a series
>jumping into the one game that even the most diehard of kh fans have a hard time following/explaining every detail
You dun goofed.

Kingdom Hearts is actually a lot harder on beginners than many games of its genre, and Squeenix games in general.

despite what people memeing, mashing X to awesome doesn't work even on the first bosses

all bosses telegraph their attacks and have vulnerability periods. do it!

she replaced namine and stole her place in roxas' life

i made the mistake of doing the tron world second too

it has been a painful experience with plenty of trial and error, but i think i got the hang of it.....and having 2 cure commands helps

FUCK THIS GUY, I DIED LIKE 15 TIMES AND I DIDNT KNEW I HAD A COUNTER ABILITY

Good, now that leaves Namine free for me to fug.

What difficulty did you choose? Also later KH titles kinda in a way expect you to know how the battle system works for the series, even if it's different in every game.

Normal difficulty i guess? i never pick easy in any game

Even in the realm of worlds, you can see the level of the world.
Also, is not that hard Rinzer. Just spam the shit out of Flowmotion.

You're probably on Standard then. That's good, it'll help until you learn how the game plays.

It sucks you also lack KH2 for the context of that fight

Kinda crazy how Tron was easily the best world in 2 and managed to do well in 3D.

And yet it makes for an amazing experience because of the sudden difficulty spikes that come from its unbalance.

Ventus is a mix of bullshit and cakewalk.
Terra is mostly bullshit with very few easy fights.
Aqua is complete bullshit in the beginning and turns to retarded overpowered demi-god in the middle all the way through the end.

I believe its a pretty good example of how a vidya should be made. Screw balancing, make it interesting.

Except lingering spirit and mysterious figure. Nomura must've hated the universe itself when he made them.

Namine is for hugs, not fugs.
Also Riku claimed her first.

Legacy was pretty good, I'm glad they used it. Shame Tron is a dead series now.

Sora/Kairi
Roxas/Namine
Riku/Xion
Terra/Aqua
Ven/Hand

Because it doesn't matter, you pathetic nu-male, it's a fucking videogame

Kill yourself Roxasfag

I want this. Link!

manga.com/kingdomhearts

Thunder surge
thunder surge
thunder surge
thunder surge
thunder surge
thunder surge
thunder surge
curaga
curaga
Steamroll the entirety of bbs

I honestly don't get the hate for BbS. I really like the game along with DDD. I fully understand that Nomura understands how they work, and that they weren't made like the main games without any staggering. But that's just the gameplay aspect of it to me that I learned how to adapt to. I know most enemies get staggered by the full command attack, depending on which it is. I also liked how they let you rename them and some are just cool to use, and that goes for commands which is also how I liked playing the main games, using what I liked. Sure, some bosses limited your abilities. What the fuck is wrong with that? Must everything be fair? I loved fighting MF. It was one of the most heart pumping battles I did back in the day, along with Feral Chaos from Dissidia.

I FUCKING DID IT
I FINALLY DID IT

THANKS COMMAND BOARD FOR GIVING ME THE COOL SHIT

THANKS Cred Forums FOR NOT TELLING ME TO KILL MYSELF

Now that you've accomplished that, kill yourself.

Why doesnt Xemnas or Ansem have the abilty to wield a keyblade?

both the body of Terra and Xehanort could.
why cant their heartless and nobody?

Roxas could use one too

nice try faggot
im too tired to find a strong enough rope

Good, now go fight Terra's armor in KH2FM

>Roxas could use one too
Because of Ven, I believe.

In reality, because the devs didn't wanna spoil the audience.
In universe, because when your Nobody power is the power over nothingness (still makes no real sense, though) why the fuck would you bother using a keyblade?

glow stick lightsabers > giant dumb key lightsabers obviously

Ansem SoD is a Heartless so that's self explanatory.

Xemnas however is a different story. It's theorized that he can wield one, but doesn't for reasons. There's also the possibility that he can't summon Xehanort's Keyblade because it's in use somewhere else at the time.

Remember the reason Roxas can use Kingdom Key is because Sora is asleep.

Ventus gave him the dual wield ability.

i actually already have

Yeah I agree, BBS and DDD are both very fun games, No Heart is one of my favourite boss fights in the series and I loved pretty much everything about DDD, I think people are mainly frustrated at first over the handheld limitations that come with them, but I only played BBS in 2.5 and I didn't think DDD was unfun on the 3DS(though I'm extremely glad it's coming to the PS4, especially in glorious 60fps)

I couldn't bring myself to like BBS optional bosses but I love the rest of the game, don't know how people can hate it.

DDD though is another story. 2 things that made me drop it for almost a year before going back to beat it:
Dream Eaters AKA you don't get to have mandatory abilities if you don't min-max your life away.
Hitstun forever. Got hit once? Sit down and spread your anus, full health combo coming at you from regular mobs.
I beat Ansem, the Riku fight before the semifinal boss only because the game bugged and I went out of bounds when he threw me back to start his gay black balls and homo-homing lasers, balls were still in the corridor, I wasn't. Still don't know how Riku can get past those. Remaining 2 bosses were honestly more balanced.

Why doesn't that make sense?

Also, I'm pretty sure you need a heart to have a keyblade. Sure, Nobodies can grow them, but was it ever stated or hinted anywhere that Xemnas had?

Good job user, I believed.

>Remember the reason Roxas can use Kingdom Key is because Sora is asleep.
Explain the first couple parts of Days, then. Roxas has the keyblade nearly from the start of the game, and even during the events of CoM, while Sora was wide awake and fucking up the Orgy members.

He's wrong, he was borrowing Sora's Keyblade yeah, but they were using it at the same time, no it doesn't make sense, just don't think too hard about it, it's magic.

was it ever explained why roxas use the white and black keyblade?

symbolic shit

Because they're symbolic of Kairi and Riku, you dumbfuck. Did you not play the first KH?

Good job user. I know that feel, because that fucker took me weeks to be on critical mode without spamming the multi hit lock on command that gives you i-frames.

Oathkeeper = Kairi
Oblivion = Riku

Every time Roxas materialises it Sora hasn't got it materialised and vice versa. It was all due to perfect synchronised timing of them never using it at the exact same time.

Failing that explanation, magic.

Oathkeeper and Oblivion? Because of Riku and Kairi. Symbolism. Or are you talking about Two Become One that you get in KH2? In which case, he never used that.

what the fuck did he see in CoM

Yes, I agree.

>No heart
I still haven't even fought him. It's amazing. I've done nearly everything in Kingdom Hearts games but never the Final Mix stuff of BbS. I will get to it eventually.

Honestly I loved the optional bosses because they were really optional. I felt the power they had, and it was bullshit. It really made me feel how powerful these characters were, and at the time of release when we didn't know who they were it had much more of an impact on me when I first played.

I thought the Dream Eaters were pretty neat to be honest. They were my break from the game itself. I'd usually go through an entire world, and then spend a while on my Dream Eaters before progressing. The way abilities were obtained seemed fine to me. It was a one off thing so it doesn't bother me, I'm always welcome to new ideas in the series just as long as it doesn't taint anything established in the main games. Which so far to me, everything is looking perfect in KH3. I know this is Nomura's big hit, and he knows damn well how to make it good, or even better than KH2.

I think the mobs in the end world were pretty annoying, but the only time I can think of where it really was like that was with Riku, in the very first open area/room right by the save point, where it's all white. If I stayed on the ground, sure there would be two or three enemies toppling over me. That's why I switched to a good command, aerial attacking, or used some flowmotion to throw them out of the way or stagger them to focus on one. If I died, I blamed myself. Not the game.

WHY IS THE KINGDOM HEARTS STORYLINE SO NEEDLESSLY COMPLICATED

JESUS CHRIST I JUST WANT TO HIT WEIRD ENEMIES WITH GOOFY AND DONALD JUMPING AROUND

>JESUS CHRIST I JUST WANT TO HIT WEIRD ENEMIES WITH GOOFY AND DONALD JUMPING AROUND
Then do that. There's nothing stopping you. Plus all the games have skippable cutscenes.

Also, it's not that hard to follow. Unless you're baiting, in which case kill yourself.

But user, you can do that. It's called being a retard and no paying attention to the story. I know it sounds hard to do, but seeing as you somehow have trouble with this easy to understand story, you're halfway there already.

>finally fucking did Xehanort in as seen here

>start Ven's storyline
>gets baited by a concern troll voiced by 28 year old Sora
>ends up with a bunch of dwarfs treating him like a thieving nigger
>meanwhile, Terra is being fucking possessed by Maleficent and aqua is probs sucking dick

i really like this game

>jump into book series with the fifth book
>What the fuck I don't know what's going on

>expecting normies to understand the opening cinematic is a flashy "previously on..."

>that pic
jesus christ
how do you go from this....

BBS is basically
>the story of how everyone fucked up everything forever (featuring Eraqus, the retard and Braig, the nigger)

wow, i forgot the pic, might as well slit my wrists

One of my favorite secret bosses was Julius. I thought that was insanely fucking weird, especially when you take into account the lore behind it. I hope there is more obscure bosses/Disney stuff like this in future games. His Japanese voice is 10000x better though.

to this?

Disney super bosses desperately need to be more of a thing. Shame they wasted a Chernabog rematch in 3D with that garbage "battle".

>yfw Kingdom Hearts 3 has to top THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=SZPsjy76TBo

they are already topping it with aquas.

It's gonna be hard. That's the GOAT opening. Even more so when you watch it on 3DS with Mickey on the bottom screen.

Seriously though, what could they possibly do to outdo 3D's opening? It was fucking great.
I think they may have blown their load too early with this.

reminder this is the best secret boss fight out of any game because you had no idea who the organizatin was or why this guy had lightsabers and used force electricity

>that shitty little wind up before EVERY SINGLE SWING
Fuck balancing, THAT is what worries me most about every fucking Osaka team game. They always do it and it feels like shit every time.

>Square, the retard and Braig, the nigger

Braig struck me as a hippie biker than a nigger in kh2.

he's absolutely nigger tier in BBS
>sign up to get ass handed to me by some 6ft2 dudebro armed with a giant metal plank.
>bitch about it when you get half your face blown off

that intro was fucking dogshit who are you kidding, its just flashbacks with nothing new in it at all

Reminder that FM was only released in Nipland, so only a minority of people not living there ever even knew about this.

>no hikari
i am disappointed by only the music choice
perfect summary though

BBS0.2 has a cinematic intro? Where?

Yeah, that was pretty disappointing. What other obscure Disney villains could they fit as bosses into the series?

Explain.

Not to mention introduce a character that everyone forgets about.

>Explain
Look at how combos look in KH2. They're a lot quicker and "snappier", with most of the weight being put into the finishers.
In DDD/BBS, pretty much every swing in a combo has this little wind up to it, and I fucking hate it.

Sora using Oathkeeper during the KH2 final boss confirmed canon

You're fucking dogshit.

Oh yeah I forgot about this.

>implying KH have any character that is not xehanort

His keyblade was transformed into a fucking cannon in that webm

his own death

Isn't that just the latest trailer?

cum

dumb ironic contrarian poster

yep

Step 1: Don't play DDD.
It is, by far, the most mechanically fucked game in the series. Go play KH1 or 2.

>the most mechanically fucked game in the series
Days

Man the intro just hit me how shitty Aqua's day was.

I see what you mean. Here it looks that way, but the combo Sora does in one of the clips looks to be less like that, where he get's caught in the water. It looks good to me so far. I know they aren't finished with it, but it feels like they have weight to the attacks. The attacks look very obscure, which is fitting for Sora and how I like it. I'm not sure how they are going to go with it or how exactly they will work. But it looks pretty good so far, especially that cannon.

nope

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

At the top of Castle Oblivion.

Why do you think Xemnas sent the members there?

Only Aqua can break the Castle's illusion.

>implying
Days was it's own thing, and had a lot of innovation. DDD was trying to be portable KH2, and failed horribly.

> DDD was trying to be portable KH2, and failed horribly.
No it wasn't.

>trying to be portable KH2
What the fuck is wrong with you it was trying to be bbs on the 3DS

Actually we have no idea. He could've traveled back in time thanks to Young MX.

As far we know, Terranort is now alive.

DDD was an evolution of BbS' gameplay. So far nothing has tried to be KH2's gameplay version 2.0

>fire spell actually leaves scorch marks on the ground

man I hope this game isn't downgraded

>innovation
>own thing
kek
The keyblade does absolulely no damage, the combo system might as well not be there because it doesn't do dick you have to rely on magic, but shit, the magic system is fucked to hell and back because the spells act like items.
>DDD was trying to be portable KH2
No, DDD was an improved BBS

What Final Fantasy cameos do you want to see next?

>Xemnas has the best music

>expresses concern for friends
>friends bitch about her
>both do exactly the things they were told not to
>they essentially trigger the darkpocalypse
Aqua has to be my favourite character for the sole purpose of being the only person not to do something inexplicably stupid yet.

>wind twists up the grass
I can't wait

Just realized that Noctis will be in KH3

>the only person not to do something inexplicably stupid
She "saved" Terranort from the Realm of Darkness.

>the only person not to do something inexplicably stupid
I disagree

>Aqua go get Ven back
>Yes master
>Ven you need to go home
>No Aqua
>Okay
She was pretty stupid

Wouldn't mind Steiner or Zidane making a cameo appearance. Hopefully no more FFVII characters, there's enough already.

No doubt about it.

In 3D young xehanort explains to riku that the keyblade sora wields was originally meant for riku but got repelled when he submited to darkness. So it "Went down the list" nomura has stated ventus has nothing to do with soras keyblade

I want to see my niggas Garland and Exdeath.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gk44abkJJbU
youtube.com/watch?v=i5O3exiRpAw

>Sora and Sasuke team up

>turns against the Organization because he suspects the higher ups are just using them
>he's completely correct

Marluxia did nothing wrong, fuck Axelfags.

He's not even in WoFF.

>the keyblade does absolutely no damage
Way to point out that you didn't get past twilight town.
>combo system might as well not be there
Again, you're showing your lack of progression.
>spells act like items
Oh boy, you must not like any tabletop games.
>improved BBS
No, Coded already improved on Days and BBS. DDD took all the bad parts out of both and claimed to be the second coming of christ.

>ddd was an improved bbs
it was a step backwards

There is only one answer that makes perfect, logical sense.

I thought it was confirmed that the 13 Darkness aren't specifically all Xehanorts.

Vantias is confirmed.

>Is there a character that can defeat Xehanort

He's still not good by any means, he just didnt want to follow Xemnas' orders

He looks nothing like Sasuke. Sasuke looks like shit.

Well the point of the Organization is to find 13 people so Xehanort can take control of them like he did with Terra.

>Caius and Sephiroth in the Olympus arena
>Cutscene of them going fucking wild fighting each other

I'd rub my dick raw and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

>he looks nothing like sasuke
>sasuke looks like noctis

>Way to point out that you didn't get past twilight town
You stupid nigger,I beat the game 100% so I definitely am aware of what I'm talking about, don't try and pretend like progressing through noticeably improves your melee damage to a degree where it's a better choice than just spamming magic the entire time. Next thing I know you'll tell me Ruler of the Sky was a good boss
>Oh boy, you must not like any tabletop games
Days isn't a fucking tabletop game, it's not even remotely comparable, they fucked the magic system in the ass because they knew it was an unbalanced piece of shit to begin with.

Data.

Technically, he Iis Roxas, but THIS Roxas never got his chance to let go, like in KH2FM.

Shirt Vaan and Penelo in one of the towns.
Maybe a staff for Donald called Tupsimati.

>And I'm not talking about Terranort, I'm not talking about Ansem, hell I'm not even talking up Kingdom Hearts powered up Final Xemnas duelwielding lightsabers that come out of his hands and can also shoot nothing-beams

He looks just like sasuke but in a high detail game cutscene and different outfit. Shit he even has red eyes

Who's Xion?

>Who's ___?
huh?

So, what the fuck is this shit.

Are the Heartless getting fed up with this shit and making their own kingdom Hearts?

Ugh... Just... Just shut the fuck up, you goddamn apologist shill fanboy... Just shut the FUCK UP ALREADY, SHILL!

GOD, you really piss me off with this "lelele who cares if it's fucking retarded TRASH I'm having le funzies so it's ok xDD" NO, it's NOT okay. Trash is trash and should ALWAYS be called out as such, and it always would be if not for stupid fucking shill bastards like you going "everyone, remember the funzies :DDDD", well, ENOUGH! Fuck you, fuck Kingdom Hearts, and fuck ANYONE who gets taken in by your shill bullshit and calls this garbage anything other than what it is: GARBAGE!

And don't you fucking reply to me. I DON'T argue with shills, and I DON'T give you my permission to reply to me. Accept that you finally got called out by someone who refuses to be brainwashed by your shit, take the loss with dignity and fuck off. The fucking End.

Want: Bartz, Terra, Sazh
Expecting: Lightning, Noctis, Vincent Valentine

I don't see it. It's easy to say, but they really look nothing alike. Facial features make up the character and they look nothing alike. Same with the hair, it's not the exact same, but it could be a similar hairstyle. Which is really nothing new in anything. Not in art, not in 3D.

>more trash-talking edgelords
Nah. I want to see Dr. Cid in the mix.

She's still real to me dammit.

Shit guys, they stole our ______ !

You also forgot

>VOICED BY CHAR AZNABLE

Which is a huge thing to the Japs

So let me get this straight

If a human becomes a Heartless they die and a Nobody forms

If one of those die then it doesn't affect the other

But if the Heartless AND Nobody die then the human comes back the life?

So what's stopping someone from essentially becoming immortal by creating a Nobody and Heartless every time they get revived once those two die? Someone could just start the process over and over and never really die for good.

Possibly Terra. I dunno.

When Riku showed his keyblade to it during DDD, it just backed off.

>Complains about trash-talking edgelords
>Wants the edgiest man in FF history in

Make up your mind. Hojo and Dr. Cid are the real fucking deal for edge, they have literally no redeeming features, they exist just to be maniacs and fuck things up.

>CHAR

Humans still age, and can die of old age. Hence why Master Xehanort possess Terra.

Oh no, not our _____!

>He's a fucking Zeek

I knew there was a reason I hated this fuck.

>wants doctor cid
>trying THIS hard to have "taste"
oh come on, please. fuck that. give me caius

>sora going KH2FM Terra

Oh baby

It's only if both heartless and nobody are defeated by a keyblade, taking into consideration that heartless only release their hearts by that manner.

He is already confirmed for kh3 bud

You just contradicted yourself, boyo

>mfw watching the livestream reveal of this movie at some concert and everyone cheered for Roxas and Co.

fuck these gay Japs.

didn't cid destroy a bunch with a machine gun in the comic

You're fucking stupid, the seven wielders of light are

Sora
Riku
Kairi
Lea
Ventus
Terra
Aqua

I don't even think Mickey is going to be a part of it, unless you replace Mickey with Terra because I'm not sure if it's even possible to save Terra at this point.

>Lea
eh

No joke, when I saw this fight on the internet for the first time back then, I thought he was from Star Wars.

Did you even play FFXII?
He's got his own motivations, separate from both the protagonist and antagonist. He wasn't just some mad scientist, Balthier says so himself in the game.

If a human becomes a Heartless, then that is what they become. A Nobody is the empty shell that is left behind. When they become a Heartless, they lose all sense of who they were and that's what a Nobody is. Basically the shell of their outer selves.

If that person's Heartless and Nobody is killed, then the original person reforms.

By all rights he should have reformed as Terranort. I think Nomura deliberately left him out of DDD to throw us off. So now it's just a simple matter of kicking Terranort's ass again, and somehow extracting Xehanort from Terra's body.

Either way, the man is gonna be messed up if he ever gets himself back.

Cause no one committed CoM to memory.

You can destroy heartless with anything, NPCs do it all the time, but KH2 explained that only the keyblade can release the trapped hearts.

Going by that logic, this would mean Terra will be back to normal in 3, since in 3D, Young Xehanort said Master Xehanort was his "most future self." This would mean MX's heart was taken out of Terra's body at some point.

Yes I did, his motivations were absolutely certifiable batshit. His son trying to cover for him because he still loves his mad old dad deep down doesn't mean shit. Nobody else in the party thinks he's anything but nuts. It's not debatable like Vayne.

>you only had to memorize it

The orchestra version of Simple and Clean just makes me so fucking emotional, my god.

You act like that's a bad thing. If anything we need more villains that give no shit about anything but SCIENCE.

Also neither are edgier than Sephiroth.

This (as the KH3 reveal) and the megaman smash reveal are the two things i wish that happened live during E3 in front of a live audience

Someone redpill me on [chi] because I'll likely never bother playing it.

Your a faggot

watch the movie in 2.8 then

self fulfilling prophecy

Keyblades are acquired by passing ceremonies right? Is that established? If so how does Lea have a keyblade? Also what did KH1 mean when the keyblade was supposed to be Riku's?
Did it mean the Kingdom Key specifically?

in DDD, mickey appears in musketeers and the fantasia world, am I wrong in thinking that the sleeping worlds are stuck at the moment in time that they sunk into darkness or did they fuck up?

Keyblades have been implied ti be sentient to a degree.

The ceremony to pass on keyblades isn't necessarily mandatory.
The cermony itself is only ever brought up in BBS, so don't bother thinking too much on it.
Lea has a keyblade because reasons.
The Kingdom Key was supposed to be Riku's at first, yes, but when he was willingly swallowed up in darkness, the keyblade decided to go to the next best thing: Sora. Keyblades somehow have minds of their own, to a certain degree.

it went back to riku in bastion because sora was a little bitch or something, right?

Yen Sid did the inheritance ceremony on him. Remember that Yen Sid is the one who trained Mickey.

Also yes, Kingdom Key was originally Riku's. But due to him going full DARKNESS, and Sora being in the right place at the right time. Sora basically "stole" it without knowing it. It's why Riku takes it back at Hollow Bastion since it's rightfully his. However Sora shows due to the strength of his heart and magic friendship powers he gains it back due to Riku's ignorance.

That's pretty much what they are.

For like 5 minutes, sure.
Then Sora got an ego boost because his friends realized abandoning him was a dick move.

But it's also stated that each Keyblade is unique to the wielder and reflects their personality. Riku's Way to Dawn has a devil wing and angel wing on it, probably to reflect how Riku walked the path of darkness and light.

He also has achieved a perfect balance as well.

Sora started to doubt himself and the keyblade could sense it, so it went back to Riku's possession. It eventually goes back to Sora because Sora realized that he still had strength even without the keyblade by saying "MY FRIENDS ARE MY POWER"

The keyblade probably realized Sora's confidence and resolve so it went back to him.

then how is mickey there, but also in the present before they even released those worlds

Think of the worlds in DDD as a snapshot of that particular moment in time. The worlds in the realm of sleep are just replaying events, like their dreaming.

Why don't Sora or Riku have keyblade armor?

Also did the Organization not collect hearts before Roxas existed or was Xemnas collecting them?

Should I finish my level 1 run on KH2.5 in KH2? I swear to FUCKING god if they announce the collection for PS4 I will be so pissed after doing all that

I hope Roxas and Terra die, they're both idiots.

They didn't know about them
Nope, they couldn't collect them

Roxas did NOTHING wrong

They probably could have armor, but considering they now have gummi ships, there's no reason to wear the armor.
Orgy can't collect hearts without a keyblade, user.

I hope Aqua dies because it'd make all of the waifufags cry.

Seconded.

wait shit I meant Ventus. Roxas is a bro

shes bland yeah but she's not dumb enough to deserve death

>they never explained how Riku got his keyblade

Neither was Ventus.

Soul Eater became Way to the Dawn when he proved himself worthy of a Keyblade. It happens sometime during KH2 off screen.

He was originally the one the keyblade chose in KH1, but his heart was corrupted and so the keyblade fucked off to the next best guy - Sora.

Then Riku redeemed himself and became a keybearer again.

>heart
>light
>darkness
>Mickey
>Ansem, SoD
>fuck you, it's magic
Take your pick

keyblade armor was a thing for xehanort and eraqus's line of teaching
they are now kind of outdated because of the cloaks org13 wears and gummi ships do the same thing
even though they look awesome

>they never explained how Riku got his keyblade
Soul Eater was used as an intermediary, so once Riku got the ability to wield again, it was based in part off of that.

Then what the hell were they all doing before KH1 and during it???

They were just fucking around, mostly.
It isn't until CoM do they realize, "Holy shit, there's a new keybblade wielder, let's use him."

Doing shitty stealth missions, fighting bullshit bosses, and fucking around in Castle Oblivion.

Gathering their numbers and scheming of ways to get a Keyblade user.

hey guys, remember xion?

me neither

do you think if we had an organization origins game instead of 358, would it be better story wise?

I think if Xion did not exist as a character and we got a bit more time with the CO group then yeah. CO group fucks off really quickly in Days.

Gathering members, looking into castle oblivion, doing missions

who?

Can't wait for the fuckery that Back Cover will bring.

Why is the plot in this fucking game so goddamn convoluted?

because the creator can go all out and do whatever the fuck he fucking wants, bitch.

Days' problem was the over emphasis on Xion, who ends up being a forgotten character with no real impact in the grand scheme of things.
Also, the constant, obnoxious cutscenes of eating ice cream. Jesus, we don't need that many scenes of the literal exact same thing happening. I would have been ok with it if, every now and then, it was the other Orgy members, and not just Axel, Roxas, and Bitchface.

more complex it is, more it keeps its fans busy, more it retains its buyer base.

>the most interesting characters in the Org never got any back story
>even more circlejerk over Axel and Roxas
>another "traitor" plotline with Saix that wasn't alluded to in KH2
>shoehorn yet another Kairi clone instead of using the one they already had and actually develop her more

Days was a mess.

>it was the other Orgy members
That would be out of character for most of them
>and not just Axel, Roxas, and Bitchface.
Teenage girl detected, sorry days wasn't yaoi: the musical

Gula knowing what was written in the lost page is suspicious

>13 Xehanorts
Goddamn this plot is so fucking stupid

then get the fuck out of the thread dude.

>not liking Xion, the person literally no one in-universe can even remember, means someone wants yaoi
Excuse me for not liking the most boring character who does nothing the entire story. I guess I should be like you and eat the bullshit.

It's basically the same crap Voldemort pulled with his soul.

I personally want Ramza but instead we'll get Lightning

I'm a big fan of the series and you have to admit it gets fucking stupid at a lot of points, it's pretty endearing.

You seem to be salty my friend

Either Garland, Exdeath, Gilgamesh or Kefka as an optional super boss. But we'll just get Sephiroth again.

Will it happen, Cred Forums?

It's basically just Voldemort with 13 living horcruxes as his army.

and riku recited the exact words terra said when he gave him the keyblade

She's a pointless character. That's what I was getting at. Even fucking Cloud has more importance than Xion.

I've long given up on expecting cohenrency in the KH story. Only character i care about is Demyx but Nomura doesn't so fuck that.

youtube.com/watch?v=FUy0JusaqD0

Ace and Luxord should team up.

His character arc in KH is better too and it's not even complicated

>Even fucking Cloud has more importance than Xion
Now you're just delusional and salty

I'm 100 mission in and I still have yet to get to any actual story other than repeating missions in the same four worlds. Just watched Backcover.

It already happened. What do you think those two did before Ven was around?

Nope. The fanbase would probably throw a fit at the idea that the biggest fuck-up in videogames gets with their perfect waifu.

I think the one reason I found Type 0 somewhat enjoyable is that the characters felt like teenager org XIII members, which made the kid in me feel awesome.

Are these games worth replaying? I've beaten just about every one of them as a kid, but I don't remember any of the fucking plot and it would be kind of nice to see how this shit ends up after KH3.

Why does it have to be "so fucking stupid" just because it doesn't cater to every fucking story that's out there, that's usually a carbon copy of something else in the same media? I like what Nomura is doing. I like that he can create something like this, not a lot of developers do what he does. I will fully admit I like the story and I really wouldn't have it any other way.

By the definition of stupid, I don't think it is. I think that's something people on here will say just to "let go" of it a little, to try and forcefully make a justification for people who despise it.

If I were to say what I think truthfully about the story, then I would say it can be a bit unhinged.

I feel like they would've announced a collection by now for the PS4. Like a bundle with 1.5,2.5 and 2.8

The entire point of her character is that everyone forgets about her when she dies. Makes it feel like filler

No the point of xion was a backup in case roxas went rogue and to keep sora asleep

Yeah I think I have a fetish for teams like that. I really enjoy the idea and matching costumes.

>Why does it have to be "so fucking stupid" just because it doesn't cater to every fucking story that's out there
I don't know why you're getting unhinged, there are points in the series where it gets really corny and you have shit like DDDs endgame which confuses people outright, and while it didn't confuse me I can see why it did, it rushes a lot of important plot points at you at lightning speed and then boom, ending. I don't dislike Nomura's direction with the story and I certainly don't mind the area it's going too, and honestly if anything I think this is the first time I could say confidently that KH has at least solid ground under it narratively speaking, it knows where it's going and it knows what it wants to achieve, but it still gets wacky.

>I don't know why you're getting unhinged
What? How am I getting "unhinged"? I literally just used that word to describe the story of the game.

The ending to DDD was strong with plot points, it is a very important game and will matter mostly to the people who dedicate themselves to it. I'm not talking as if this game can be sold to just anyone. I don't think it gets corny. There is nothing in KH that gets to the point of being overdone. There is always something new to the story and it's always fresh. It does get wacky, that's why I said it get's pretty insane. That's a high point though.

>There is nothing in KH that gets to the point of being overdone
Xion's death scene was pretty bad

>implying they won't suffer alone for all eternity

a face.

KH manga are surprisingly good

>who put you on the planet

They're great for additional characterization. Days is literally only worth it's existence because of the manga. But the question now is, BBS manga when?