Have you ever physically harmed someone due to video games?

Have you ever physically harmed someone due to video games?

No, but I was the victim of physical harm due to video games.
>Playing Halo with former-amigo (autist but not full tard)
>Legendary
>Shit at FPS games because JRPG-fag
>Dies at some point during the mission
>Former-amigo goes full autist-rage mode and punches me in the leg multiple times
>Never play Halo campaign with the guy again

>facing the ghosts from your past

I think a friend and I got in a fight in middle school after he kept using a cheap move in Brawl

I punched someone from stealing a game from me, but then again that's more to do with stealing than the game

when I was at most 8 yo I got really frustrated at my lil brother (whose 4 years younger) while we were looking for a Playstation game. He wouldn't get out of the way, so I lifted his shirt and slapped his belly as hard as I could

My older brother (whose 4 years older) saw and ran to tell our parents and I got super scared and acted like I did nothing wrong

>so I lifted his shirt and slapped his belly as hard as I could
what the fuck, user

You couldn't just smack him like normal people do?

Hitting one my brothers in the face would get my ass whooped even harder by my dad, who used a belt.

The only family members I actually punched were my father (several times out of fear) and my older brother (once when we were already grown because he was being a jackass)

>Ex-Aid protecting his series from that Ghost shitter

>he doesn't know fun belly slapping

I remember when my friend got a super Nintendo, and he was only allowed to have one friend over. just when I was almost there, another one of our friends was approaching his place but he was hobbling because he was crippled from a stroke he had years earlier.
So I outran him and beat him to the place but he tried his hardest to get there, he moved like the bad guy at the end of robocop after he was covered in acid. When I beat him, the other guy collapsed on the ground and started crying loudly. I felt bad but when I was quickly distracted by gaming when I got inside.

only 1 more week guys

Who's the director of Ex-Aid? I want Fourze 2.0

>That so 90's it hurts design

We RADICAL now

we only know the action director is Wizard's (that's good, Wizard's choreography is amazing), the writer is a newcomer to toku

>You wouldn't say that to me IRL
>Yo, I wish I could just PUNCH people like you IRL
>Any sentence containing kid

Triggering people in a video game is hilarious
Best response too:
>Why are you mad at video games?

Myself
> threw control out of frustration when the playing dark souls
> came back and hit me in the dick
Shit sucked

No but I nearly hulked out at my friend

I made a friend cry when we where 12 and played red alert. He controlled the game and I told him what to do.

>Have 'Why are you mad at vidego game?' binded in CSGO

I'm used to SD gundam styles so the eyes are cool for me.

>expected ZyuohGorilla to be a lame/gag suit
>is actually really acrobatic (to mimic a gorilla) and fights so well

Zyuohger is so damn good

I was playing battlefront 2, did a victory fist pump thing after winning, didn't check first, and socked my friend straight in the nose. Otherwise no just myself

No because I'm not some low IQ nigger.

Personally Mario is the very best part of the show.

I heard Koichi is involved in some way too.

Not because of the game but because of the controller, one of the buttons would barely work and it kept getting me killed so i smashed the controller and a piece flew up and stabbed my friend in the eye. It wasn't really out of anger though, it was kind of like when the flint pops in a lighter and you throw it against a wall.

Yeah I hate it when I go to my friend's place and I end up with the lousy controller he always has, those cheap 3rd party ones

Nah that was just rumors.

He is however involved in this.

What are some good Sentai to watch for someone that doesn't really know much about Sentai? Or Riders too I guess.

I only really know Power Rangers and really only up to In Space.

Friend was a raging baby and broke my controller so I had to beat his ass.

Try watching Kyoryuger first. For Riders try Fourze.

there's really no bad sentai to start on, even Gokaiger is open for your first Sentai

with that said, GoBusters has a more grounded atmosphere

Kamen Rider Fourze is a great introduction.

>Gokaiger first
I mean, it's good but it's even better when you watch a few older shows first

Go-Busters is a great place to start if you liked Power Rangers.

As for Rider, go for W as an introduction.

Yeah, I was playing in a little store's halo 3 tournament, using MLG rules when I was 16. Only there were like 8 people there in total, and my opponent was the only young young kid there, and I stomped him because i'm not gonna take it easy on a kid if there's money on the line.

His dad walked up to me in the parking lot outside of the store trying to act tough, and chest bumping me and other stupid shit, so he threw a punch at me, and it connected, but he didn't have any momentum behind it so I just took a step back. He looked at me and then said "let's not fight in front of my kid" then I kicked him in the nuts. The store owner was laughing from inside and I just went back inside, expecting that he'd call the cops or something, but he never did, so I went home.

I feel bad about doing it in front of his kid but I wasn't gonna take the chance some 30-something year old guy was gonna try to fucking gut me or something over a god damned match of halo 3.

>he threw a punch then said "let's not fight in front of my kid"
He deserved that kick.

No. The worst I've ever done was throw a snes controller and my dad chewed me out. Never thrown it since.

why would you destroy your things

When you are a kid you do stupid things.

Is it true that sentai shows get ex-JAV actresses from time to time?
I thought the yakuza owned you for life if you were in JAV

>hated the roidmudes from the start
>as the show goes on, I feel for them

damn it

toku in general