What are some games where the Redux/Enhanced version is actually an improvement and not a total ripoff or inferior to...

What are some games where the Redux/Enhanced version is actually an improvement and not a total ripoff or inferior to original?

Ninja Gaiden Black

The majority of them.

RE4 wii edition

TPHD, WWHD for the gameplay additions.

I'd say the Witcher and W2 is alright

Human Revolution director's cut

Every witcher.

Wii U more specifically. It's honestly the best way to play DEHR, even PC.

What does the wii u version add?

Wind Waker HD comes to mind other than them going overboard on the bloom, the lighting overall looks worse. They made sailing much less tedious by adding the super sail that makes you sail much fast and not have to worry about changing the wind direction. They also made the triforce hunt better by replacing most of the charts with a piece and only having I think 3 charts.

divinity original sin made the camera fully 360 and added voiced lines to most things, if not everything
havnet played it yet, on the 'log

Metro

Incredibly well done Gamepad integration.

Ds2.

it's also free to download if you have the base version

>Incredibly well done Gamepad integration.
fuck the wii u gamepad though

This post is a joke and I just want to point this out in the chance that someone views this and considers buying it: Do not, it is awful

Why the fuck would I want to use a gamepad in the first place in a first person game?

Serious question, does Metro Redux add some new features to both games without fucking up lightings or using filters, or it is just both games tied together with tape?

I would normally agree with this point of view, but come on, HR isn't exactly a game where the precision of a mouse is a huge help.

Lying retard.

New n Tasty

Transport Tycoon

Flatout: Ultimate Carnage, if you're into racing games.

DMC4:Special Edition
>But it runs worse than vanilla on PC-
Still runs great and the game has updated assets and the new characters have moves that never would fly on last gen hardware.