Doom 2016 worth buying? Don't give a shit about multiplayer, just single player

Doom 2016 worth buying? Don't give a shit about multiplayer, just single player.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw
youtube.com/watch?v=LhIS4FdS7co
youtube.com/watch?v=j05hzwQf8pA
skidrow-games.com/doom-cpy/
boards.Cred
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pirate it you dumbass

Singleplayer is one of the best shooters released in recent memory

Multiplayer is shit

SnapMap is alright

Isnt there no pirate for Doom 2016?

Got a crack for it you smartass?

You have to be eighteen (18) to post here kiddo.

If you can get it for 30 or under, its worth it. Singleplayer is pretty fun. Skip multiplayer and SnapMap.

Not anymore nigger, cracked game's been up for 3 weeks now.

>You have to be eighteen (18) to post here kiddo.

Go check if you don't believe me

>Don't give a shit about multiplayer, just single player.

Then you're in luck, because the single player is the best FPS of the year and the multiplayer is a pile of hot burning gutter trash.

Yes, it's a very fun FPS. Also a tip: upgrade ammo first. Unlike health and armor it actually affects your game since it gives you more chainsaw charges.

>anything 2016
>worth anything beyond maybe committing suicide over
stupid question

Armor after ammo, too. For the one Rune that gives you infinite ammo if your armor is high enough, so you can use your chaingun/micromissiles/railgun forever.

Its 30 on humble bundle right now actually.

Ah shit senpai, I need to upgrade that rune asap.

doom is cracked.

just pirate it the guys who made it are rich as fuck i think

DO YOU LIKE DEMONS AND SHOTGUNS? DO YOU LIKE MAKING DEMON CONFETTI WITH SHOTGUNS? BUY THIS GAME.

Give us a proper link instead of just saying "it's cracked"

Pretty good single player, although the plot is almost the exact same as Doom 3. I actually enjoyed the multiplayer, a shame not enough people play to make the DLC worth it.

(((buying)))

Nice try, FBI.

I don't remember Doom 3. I played it, I finished it, but all I remember is darkness darkness jumpscare darkness being chased by a dog with no back legs.

Anybody else having trouble downloading the latest update on ps4? It always gets about halfway through before failing.

not unless you're on of those people who feel they need to play every AAA game that comes out
it's not very good

>Wanting this hard to be spoonfed
What a fucking cuck. Google DOOM CPY. In fact, go back to console.

This.

Even then, the game isn't even worth a pirate. It actually has very little resemblance of the older doom games and is plagued with modern mechanics. Levels are linear, colors are monotone, monsters are uninspiring, guns don't feel satisfying, and there's an unnecessary upgrade system which slows down the pace of the game

wait until it's 20 bux or less
definitely not worth full price
it's an 8 hour game, 10 if you're really bad
and it has no replayability, cant skip cutscenes and there's a lot of them

Did you actually play the game, or just read the pre-release Steam reviews, cause uh.

youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw
youtube.com/watch?v=LhIS4FdS7co
youtube.com/watch?v=j05hzwQf8pA

Rip and tear
Until it is done

It's very good. Carmack's Doom 4 looked like trash so I'm glad he fucked off to Facebook. It happens all the time, original creators have no idea what the fuck to do with their own games and try too hard to "advance" them. Just like Sakamoto and Metroid.

doom cpy

/thread

denuvo fags on suicidewatch

No, it´s shit,

/bread

hey, everybody, look at this fag

Is it true that there are co-op snapmaps?

>I hate video games
Why do you still browse this board you giant fucking faggot?

Are you a good christian?
If yes, then buy this game

The single player was super fun while it lasts but when its done that's it. Really feel the difference there with the original doom which feels endlessly repayable. That's the benefit of pure arcade gameplay.

But yeah, best single player campaign in well over a decade. Actually can't think of a better sp campaign since 1997 when we got blood and shadow warrior. Yes, I like d44m more than fear.

yes

Wait for a sale.

nvm go for that
$30 is a fantastic price

Reminder

Apparently they're actually trying to improve snap map and multiplayer, haven't tried them out yet and I don't care to. Single player is great though.

isnt hitman cracked?

>god eater 2 uses denuvo

skidrow-games.com/doom-cpy/

Good fucking lord, learn to use Google you absolute retards. I don't even know why I bother to spoonfeed you faggots anymore.

>mad max
>cracked

when the fuck did this happen?

3dm famalam

i'll wait for the tracker i use to put it in there, doom was added not long ago and i haven't finished it yet anyway.

Bought this game for 22€ early this month.

Game is nice, technically well made. Weapons are good and enemies are well made and fights can be tough. But you see what they did there. Fuck Bethesda and their RPG addiction: weapons are upgradable, moddable and with challenges, suit is upgradable, runes are basically upgrades with an upgrade within... Man I wish they kept things simpler, just an alt-fire and stop.

Also little ambient variety... Basically future industrial and hell (hell is very good tho).

Fun game, but I'd never buy it unless half price or less, like I did.

Why are there so many nuDoom threads recently? Have the shills returned?

Well, there's a crack so I guess people are posting just to spite the shills.

Yeah the Creative Assembly guys aren't working on the MP any more. id just released an FFA mode a few days ago I think. MP still has deeper flaws than just the lack of proper game modes but at least they're still supporting the game.

>liking game = shilling

i want nu/v/ to leave

>nu

I want neo-neo-Cred Forums to leave

>going from an average of 0 threads a day to at least 1 thread up at all times
>not being suspicious

>neo

i want underageb& to leave

>and i know this because i'm here 24/7 constantly checking what games are being talked about, i am THE CONTROLLER OF THREAAAADS!!!

fucking faggot

Maybe I'm just speaking as a guy that likes Halo a lot, but the multiplayer has a pretty solid base. They just need a mode with no loadouts, weapons on the map, no demon rune, campaign air mobility, and fast movement in all directions(not just forward).

Yeah, how dare people talk about newly released video games on a video games board. Unbelievable, the shills have truly invaded Cred Forums.

>underageb&
I want Cred Forums to leave

>newly released
It came out almost half a year ago. There's nothing to say about the game that hasn't already been said.

>Cred Forums
i want Cred Forums to leave

>Cred Forums
I want SomethingAwful to leave.

>somethingawful
i want Ayashii World to leave

Been a thread from time to time about Doom for months, retard.

boards.Cred Forums.org/v/archive

The game runs really good and looks nice as well.
The singleplayer was pretty good, I am slightly annoyed that I wanted to blaze through maps and nostop rip and tear, but the game has both down time and secrets which slow the game down immersion wise. Combat itself is fast, you can constantly run, jump, switch weapons and keep killing shit.

Haven't checked the multiplayer.

I got the game for 30 bucks when it was on sale, for me that is just enough to be passable price wise.
I would not buy the game for 60 bucks for only the single player.
Over all I don't feel I wasted my 30 bucks, but I do think they could have made the game better.

There is also the issue of no mods and Drm that you might want to consider.