Am I the only who hates the idea of Breath of the Wild being open world?

Am I the only who hates the idea of Breath of the Wild being open world?

I'm just glad to get the first waggle free console Zelda since Twilight Princess.

It depends how open everything is. If you can just walk right up to every dungeon entrance, then that's awful. But if it's basically a massive overworld with more linear areas to reach dungeons, it's fine.

Also, is that Reese's daughter? Would fug.

It's crazy how much her daughter looks like her.

yes. you are a special snowflake; this world was created just for you

That's straight up he clone.

Nope everyone on Cred Forums complains about it because it's literally the only thing to complain about concerning botw.

>If you can just walk right up to every dungeon entrance, then that's awful.

why would that be bad?

Nope, I hate pretty much every open world game though.

3D zeldas have an incredibly awful precedent for open worlds and empty fields, so I can't believe how convinced people are that the NEW one will definitely be perfect and have a fully populated open world.

It's going to be nothing but miles and miles of bokoblin outposts, with some forging materials as scant rewards, and the retards will eat that up as if it was "jam packed with content"

But TP was waggle-free in GC and Wii U...

it was also released 10 years ago

Because it means the game has no structure at all. Part of what makes Zelda games good is that you have to overcome some challenge to actually reach the dungeons, they aren't just sitting out in the open.

>Am I the only one who hates the idea of Ocarina of Time being open world?

>Hating open world games
Open world is always superior. Will it be a good open world is the quesion.

What do you autists even have against open world games? That's the best kind of world design.

albw proves you wrong

>3D zeldas have an incredibly awful precedent for open worlds and empty fields
That's why Majora's Mask is the best Zelda.

A woman's daughter looks like her. Wow.
Leave it to redditors to take an ordinary occurrence and act like some mind-blowing thing is happening. Almost as cringy as mandela effect.

She looks almost identical to her though. Usually there's only some slight resemblance.

Coming to Cred Forums is a constant reminder of my mortality
>I camped outside of Best Buy for a subpar Nintendo console over 10 years ago

I think that's her daughter, not her spoon.

triggered much? stay mad you edgy cuck

I'm really indifferent to it in a vacuum.

What's going to matter is the execution.

>Usually there's only some slight resemblance.
Are you fucking face blind?

The only 2 3D Zeldas I dislike are specifically because the over-worlds suck.

One is just a sea with boring travel, the other one has shitloads of backtracking, fetchquests, and mandatory ad minigames so that just getting to the next dungeon is unbareble.

BoTW is looking good in that regard, so if it has solid dungeons It'll likely be just fine.

But that's exactly how the first Legend of Zelda was played